Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63011 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obecha(f): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Pls help us tell him o, this goes to show the porous economic team: God pls help us with this kind of 'leaders'. Where is the 'Proudly Nigerian' patriotism in those who should know better?!
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Sirlovings: 3:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Inova:

Please stop the insult child. Did he tell you he traveled around with it?
You sound more like someone struggling with hate.
Please calm down and discuss without insults.
And by the way do you drive an IVM?
I have driven one and I just pitied my friend using it. Its riddled with poor safety features compared to the cost of the car. No hate here just speaking the pure truth.

Well you think like someone who is unstable so I wouldn't waste my time trying to argue with you. Like I said, hate has messed up your brain.
I have IVM UMU and it drives smoothly. The simple truth is that most Nigerians don't fix their vehicles of minor faults until the vehicle breaks down.
This is because we don't have a strict vehicle inspection system or Warrant of Fitness for every vehicle on Nigerian road,
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by achieverme(m): 5:02am On Sep 16, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.

You mean the government is trying to destroy "your reputation" by buying innoson product? I never knew the government ever had any innoson product.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by achieverme(m): 5:06am On Sep 16, 2016
Ojiofor:
The guy na typical APC man who uses his mouth where he is supposed to use his brain.

It is like you were blind while reading this post. The post said this guy was one of their best promoters before the car started giving him problems

It is like your tribal blindness didn't allow you to see that.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by middlebelter(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Innoson should grab the opportunity to show that they have excellent post sale service by asking for the location of the customer and then direct him to the nearest service center with an apology which should be displayed on all the media that read his public outcry. Thereafter, Innson should encourage all existing customers to contact all their care or service centres all over the country.
An average Nigerian know that any car can develop issue on or before two years. Toyota, Honda, etc. There are countless number of recall of thousands of cars by global brands.
Innoson is our own in Nigeria, we are and should be ready to support the firm to attain global brand. Indeed we should be proud that it just a complaint out of thousands that have been sold.
I however consider the response on customer care handle of Innoson rude. That complaint should be turned to a marketing campaign opportunity, repair or replacement the faulty part for free and then tell the public his matter had been resolved and encourage him to spread the good news again through the same platform he used to complain.

Innoson, my Prayer is that I will have money one day to buy made in Nigeria car and that car is Innoson. Why?Am am Proudly a Nigerian, I identify with made I Nigeria products and sincerely wish Innoson well. Go and conquer the global market!

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by chigoizie7(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

So the exterior is what determines the reliability of a vehicle?

That's not what I meant.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
obailala:
A car is a mechanical device and just like every other mechanical device, it can develop a mechanical fault right after it is rolled out of the assembly. It becomes a problem and a cause for alarm only if all similar models develop the exact same fault within a short period. That you bought a corolla in 2008 and it hasn't had any single garage visit (strange), that doesn't mean we haven't heard cases of toyota corollas developing major mechanical faults as soon as they leave the assembly line.

It is rare (I will be on less that 0.0005%) that a brand new Toyota, Honda, Benz and the likes will develop overheating and Gear issues less than 3 years after purchase. This is because of the comprehensive tests they go through. And also in some very rare occassions, some of these companies are wary of the hammer of the regulation coming down on them for "sub-standards", hence they critically perform their tests very well and proactively stay connected to the customer, so that in case their is a complaint, they get to the customer before he becomes disatisfied.

Do you read with your butt? Where did I say my 2008 corolla hasn't had any garage visit?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2016
CSTR2:
Then go to INNOSON and lay a complain. As a politician, he most likely have a direct line to INNOSON. It may even be a problem with that vehicle only and not a general thing.
Thousands of people are already using INNOSON for years without major issues that we know of.
Government aides in the GEJ administration used INNOSON and they didn't publicly lambast the company because they knew better.
This is a white and black issue. Unfortunately bigotry will not make you see it.

Bros,

It only becomes bigotry when you read "anti-igbo" to it. If we stay professional and address the issue of loss of customer satisfaction, then we have a credible discussion. If I shelled out a kobo to buy a product and I am dissatisfied, you are not in anyway entitled to tell me how to express my dissatisfaction. That he should go to Innosons and complain is given, but If Dr. Abah is upset enough to make it public, he's entitled to that as well

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
adconline:

Not true! Most car manufacturers give 50k or 5 years which ever comes first. Aide failed to state the mileage on the car.

I think you should verify facts before you carelessly jump into arguements.

"All Toyota brands of cars bought from these accredited Toyota dealers in Nigeria come with at least three (3) years or 100,000km Manufacturer Warranty." https://www.naijatechguide.com/2008/05/nigeria-toyota-accredited.html

Is it under waranty or not is another issue. Even if it is not under waranty, what stress test did not discover that a car which will be used on typical Nigeria roads cannot witstand two years of use?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by WorldRichest: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2016
youngeagle:

Thank God that the complainant Mr Joe Abah is not Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba, if not, the Wailers from the other side who have said Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba want to ruin their hard earn technology.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2016
wiloy2k8:
It has been resolved
[size=20pt]This is clever DAMAGE CONTROL. Abah won't again SEEK to humiliate Igbo Enterprises in public domain.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
mapet:

It is rare (I will be on less that 0.0005%) that a brand new Toyota, Honda, Benz and the likes will develop overheating and Gear issues less than 3 years after purchase. This is because of the comprehensive tests they go through. And also in some very rare occassions, some of these companies are wary of the hammer of the regulation coming down on them for "sub-standards", hence they critically perform their tests very well and proactively stay connected to the customer, so that in case their is a complaint, they get to the customer before he becomes disatisfied.

Do you read with your butt? Where did I say my 2008 corolla hasn't had any garage visit?
Apart from Mr Joe Abah who has already been attended to appropriately by the authorities of IVM, since we cant point out other IVM SUVs having the same overheating or gear problem less than 3 years after purchase, then we wouldn't be out of place to also say Joe's case is likewise a rare case and represents just 0.01% of IVM vehicles.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
WorldRichest:

Thank God that the complainant Mr Joe Abah is not Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba, if not, the Wailers from the other side who have said Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba want to ruin their hard earn technology.
[size=20pt]Thank God you finally realise that Technology is HARD-EARNED.
[/size]
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
cckris:

[size=20pt]This is clever DAMAGE CONTROL. Abah won't again SEEK to humiliate Igbo Enterprises in public domain.
[/size]

This was my point earlier, Innoson had to defend their brand, those who felt the Abah man was mischievous should all hide their heads in shame.

customer is KING, they either keep you in or out of business. I hope many folks here have learnt one or two lessons from this.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2016
SeriousMinded:

[size=20pt]The same demarketing President Buhari did to this country he is the president, the same this mumu is doing. Later they come up to blame PDP and GEJ. Why didn't him visit their office to get the details to fix the car.[/size]
Buhari told the world that Nigerians are KWARRAPT, but when Cameron called him FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT, he saw how not to talk carelessly, currying UNNECESSARY favours. Abah now sees that Igbos won't accept damage to their HARD-EARNED Techs.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:

This was my point earlier, Innoson had to defend their brand, those who felt the Abah man was mischievous should all hide their heads in shame.

customer is KING, they either keep you in or out of business. I hope many folks here have learnt one or two lessons from this.
.[size=20pt]Are you too NAIVE to see that INNOSON is CREATING jobs, SAVING FOREX, improving GDP, IGR, etc. You don't know that Peugeot Assembly in Kaduna changed their CEO for nearby losing the contract to supply cars to the Road Safety. It's really tedious educating Nigerians that enjoy IGNORANCE that impoverish them, & ENRICH foreign companies.
[/size]
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
MicroBox:
[size=30pt]A PRESIDENTIAL AIDE that is suppose to even deceive us in buying made in Nigeria is busy writing rubbish on social media..[/size]
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
obailala:
Apart from Mr Joe Abah who has already been attended to appropriately by the authorities of IVM, since we cant point out other IVM SUVs having the same overheating or gear problem less than 3 years after purchase, then we wouldn't be out of place to also say Joe's case is likewise a rare case and represents just 0.01% of IVM vehicles.

So what was your problem all the while?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016
cckris:

.[size=20pt]Are you too NAIVE to see that INNOSON is CREATING jobs, SAVING FOREX, improving GDP, IGR, etc. You don't know that Peugeot Assembly in Kaduna changed their CEO for nearby losing the contract to supply cars to the Road Safety. It's really tedious educating Nigerians that enjoy IGNORANCE that impoverish them, & ENRICH foreign companies.
[/size]

that is why Innoson should continue to defend their brand simple which is what they have done.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by TheMatrix3: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

it's not your fault. You lots are ignorant and uneducated because all you listen to is radio biafra. Even with our Owambe, our cars no dey overheat cheesy

I struggled not to call u okponu. Proforce doesn't manufacture cars. They only build bullet proof armoury on already manufactured cars, Just the way a welder and carpenter constructs wood and iron converting a bus into a delivery truck. Quit being an ethnic naivete

As for the original post, the Govt official didn't do right. As a public officer, he should have twitted his complaints to the company's official complaints twiiter handle and not to malign them, despite he has verifiable grievances. This is simply because we are trying to encourage the populace from buying made in Nigeria goods, We will get there someday. Toyota and Mercedez didnt start today
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Eyibeauty: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
mapet:

So what was your problem all the while?
Huh?... Did I say i had a problem?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2016
ANY automatic transmission vehicle can have gearbox issues any time. Overheating could be from a faulty radiator.

He said the car is Two and half years old. So why the noise ?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!

My dear, after two and half years, a car is old and the warranty may likely have expired.

What are recalled are cars newly launched under 6 months of use..

I was once speeding in a camry and a brand new peugeot 304 overtook me. Right infront of me, the car lost control, wobbled, jerking the steering wheel and its driver parked.

I mean tear rubber peugeot. That is the kind of cars deserving a recall after several customers report the same issue..
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

My tokunbo toyota sienna developed same gearbox faults under 9 months.

So lets hear from you..

How many car kilometers have you driven on Nigerian roads ?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by LastProphet: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ojiofor:
Who cares whether he is my uncle or not!The fact is he is an APC man!
sorry Ugandan jew
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by khristal87(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
This man hs don d right ting, dey ll fix it faster because f d publicity n innoson ll b more careful nxt time
.. Constructive critism s nescessary......... There s st need fr improvement so dt dey cn compete favourably.........
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Ojiofor: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
LastProphet:

sorry Ugandan jew

Somalian Arab you have been noticed!
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2016
cckris:

Buhari told the world that Nigerians are KWARRAPT, but when Cameron called him FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT, he saw how not to talk carelessly, currying UNNECESSARY favours. Abah now sees that Igbos won't accept damage to their HARD-EARNED Techs.
The hausa boy usually carried my refuse came this morning, I told him, Bala, there is no money o. Aboki said to me, "Buhari no try we go vote am out in 2019"

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by laudate: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
middlebelter:
Innoson should grab the opportunity to show that they have excellent post sale service by asking for the location of the customer and then direct him to the nearest service center with an apology which should be displayed on all the media that read his public outcry. Thereafter, Innson should encourage all existing customers to contact all their care or service centres all over the country.
An average Nigerian know that any car can develop issue on or before two years. Toyota, Honda, etc. There are countless number of recall of thousands of cars by global brands.
Innoson is our own in Nigeria, we are and should be ready to support the firm to attain global brand. Indeed we should be proud that it just a complaint out of thousands that have been sold.
I however consider the response on customer care handle of Innoson rude. That complaint should be turned to a marketing campaign opportunity, repair or replacement the faulty part for free and then tell the public his matter had been resolved and encourage him to spread the good news again through the same platform he used to complain.

Innoson, my Prayer is that I will have money one day to buy made in Nigeria car and that car is Innoson. Why?Am am Proudly a Nigerian, I identify with made I Nigeria products and sincerely wish Innoson well. Go and conquer the global market!

I agree! cool

This is where Innoson should have published a list of its' customer care lines, service centres nationwide and all its list of dealers in every city. They should have turned it into a huge campaign to show the level of 1st, 2nd & 3rd level support structure they have in every city, to back up their products and offer after-sales service. sad

Did they do that? No! shocked It just shows that (in all probability) their after-sales service structure, needs a total overhaul. That is why a customer had to take to twitter, before he could get any redress! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.