Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63018 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2016
kenny987:

Recall? Recalling a product implies there are technical and production faults which immediately affect the performance of the machinery, there will most likely be very high complaints frequency of similar problems from lots of customers. A vehicle developing a fault after 2yrs or more of usage on crazy Nigerian roads dies not warrant a recall.
The aide was purely mischievous! He should have gone to the custom care of d company to complain, that is a normal procedure. His silliness on twitter would have been more sensible if he'd gone to report d faults and he was not properly attended to or they were inexplicably unable to resolve the problem!

Innoson is still new in this business please so its up to them to protect their brand by doing the needful by getting in contact with the complainant and fixing the car. its that too much? This is where Nigerian businesses miss it, the same toyota cars and co ply Nigerian roads too, don't they?

whether the man is mischievous or not, its up to innosson to defend their brand, when I was doing my masters in unilag, a former md of uac was in the same class with me for a particular course, someone in the class before lecture began was chatting with a friend and abusing Mr biggs for their meat pie, the former uac md heard and quickly called his successor in uac to come hear and see for himself what people were saying about mr biggs meat pie. Few moments later, Mr biggs staff arrived the class where we are and started serving everyone snacks for free, it was like what? are we dreaming? That is how to respond and defend your brand whether those complaining are mischievous or not.

Its up to innosson to abuse their customer or do the needful.

8 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Tokety7: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Ibo made.............May God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by limeta(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

For every 1000 cars that leave production line one has a problem ask MEC/BMW or VW.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
If your car is bad, take it to the garage for repairs. If there's still some warranty time left, the repairs will be for free. Every vehicle brand at one point or the other goes to the garage. Mr Abah doesn't expect IVM vehicles to be immune from mechanical faults especially after driving it ruggedly on Nigerian roads for 2 and half years does he?.... Has he also serviced his vehicle as at when due?

Car manufacturers recall cars when there is a recurrent fault which has been reported and confirmed by a large percentage of customers (not just one customer on tweeter). So far, IVM still maintains a very good record to the best of our knowledge.

IVM is still a green horn and still need to get more confidence from their buyers, customer is KING in business. I don't think it should take anything much for them to fix the car, that will promote their products more and give better public image.

Its an opportunity for IVM, it depends on how they see it

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Innoson is still new in this business please so its up to them to protect their brand by doing the needful by getting in contact with the complainant and fixing the car. its that too much? This is where Nigerian businesses miss it, the same toyota cars and co ply Nigerian roads too, don't they?

whether the man is mischievous or not, its up to innosson to defend their brand, when I was doing my masters in unilag, a former md of uac was in the same class with me for a particular course, someone in the class before lecture began was chatting with a friend and abusing Mr biggs for their meat pie, the former uac md heard and quickly called his successor in uac to come hear and see for himself what people were saying about mr biggs meat pie. Few moments later, Mr biggs staff arrived the class where we are and started serving everyone snacks for free, it was like what? are we dreaming? That is how to respond and defend your brand whether those complaining are mischievous or not.

Did Innoson abuse anybody?
They asked him to go to customer care channel on their website which he could have done first if he were not an id.iot.
Twitter ma mechanic?
Why didn't your colleague go to twitter to report uac meat pie?
Dunces everywhere

Don't Toyota have issues?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kenny987(f): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Innoson has already responded as expected. They have reached out and referred him to their customer service. That takes care of the drama.

Goke7:

9 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!
The guy just did free advert for Innoson....After 2 and half years with no issue?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sweerychick(f): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.
you sound like a kid, please listen to yourself! how are igbo products a problem to our economy? Are they forcing you to buy their products, is the government providing adequate business environment for them, look at our present state of roads can a vehicle remain in the same condition after plying through our highways.. And come to think of it, are innosons products exempted from mechanical failure. Please don't drag igbos to our present state of economy.

12 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Ddaji(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
The innoson motors are complete substandard,typical Igbo made. A challenge those shouting to check some of the agencies in Abuja that procured the product.majority of them are not in used.Just check revenue mobilization were an Igbo man is the head about 10 of the innoson rubbish are parked. My office procured some last march but u can't do long journey with the vehicles.They are completely substandard buy them is just waste of public fund
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They asked him to go to customer care channel on their website which he could have done first if he were not an id.iot.
Twitter ma mechanic?
Dunces everywhere

No need for argument bruv, let's allow Innoson operate their business, thanks
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by KAYD007(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Franchise21:
B'cos it's Innoson, he came out to spew thrash on social media. If it were to be Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes nw, he won't come out like this... Nonsense!!!

just as some of you will come out to spill lubbish just because it is BUHARI tongue

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2016
kenny987:
Innoson has already responded as expected. They have reached out and referred him to their customer service. That takes care of the drama.

Good, thanks
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Ddaji(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
The innoson motors are complete substandard,typical Igbo made. I challenge those shouting to check some of the agencies in Abuja that procured the product.majority of them are not in used.Just check revenue mobilization were an Igbo man is the head about 10 of the innoson rubbish are parked. My office procured some last march but u can't do long journey with the vehicles.They are completely substandard buying them is just waste of public fund
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Yorubas and envy against the Igbo's are terrible and killing them gradually.

Good for nothing Yoruba's are always against the Igbo's.

I'm not surprise its coming from the Yoruba's.

The man uses the SUV to go farming, using it as if it were Okada.

If Yoruba's could chose Buhari over GEJ till date, then they are hypocrites and shippish .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by undecidedYoruba: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Yorubas will soon invade this thread to wail and castigate Innoson Brand

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by MadCow1: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
the Innoson jeep my neighbour bought brand new back then is now looking older than my Hyundai wey use 3 years senior am. grin

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Twitter ma mechanic?
Dunces everywhere

Dude any publicity is good publicity and the social media guy at Innoson is still a learner.

Few links for you on how different companies have used complains on Twitter to their advantage.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2015/12/010/10-of-the-most-brilliant-customer-service-exchanges-ever-seen-on/

http://www.newsiosity.com/gallery/business/companies-give-hilarious-responses-twitter-gallery

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

IVM is still a green horn and still need to get more confidence from their buyers, customer is KING in business. I don't think it should take anything much for them to fix the car, that will promote their products more and give better public image.

Its an opportunity for IVM, it depends on how they see it
Well, the man doesn't seem to have contacted IVM yet, he's only lamenting on twitter, and we can never tell whether IVM would respond favourably or not until the man contacts IVM directly with his complaints.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
Well, the man doesn't seem to have contacted IVM yet, he's only lamenting on twitter, and we can never tell whether IVM would respond favourably or not until the man contacts IVM directly with his complaints.
IVM has already responded but this is 2016 and every serious organisation should have a social media account...
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is a government aide who is supposed to defend the integrity of Nigerian products. He is on twitter de-marketing it instead of going to IVM and laying a complaint.
Tommorrow, this idiott and his clownish oga at the top would still be blaming jonathan for rise in dollar exchange rate.
Useless people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
You are trying to respond rationally to enemies of ndi-igbo .
Is there any sane reason why a govt aide would go and twitter and lambast a Nigerian product.?
Try that in America and the unions would be all over you.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.
That is exactly what they told china.
But that country is now the second largest economy in the world and the largest exporter to Africa.
Atleast igbos are producing and learning. What does the rest of Nigeria produce?

10 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where is your own Innoson angry angry angry angry angry angry Always apportioning blame like A lipsrsealed C....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:

the social media is an open space and free for all where everybody says how they feel irrespective of their bias perspective. The social media too has also become an official medium that is well recognized and not taken lightly at all whether mischievous or not hence any reputable organisation will handle issues concerning them on the social media very carefully.

If PMB says on twitter that he is not feeling too well. we don't need to verify from him whether he has contacted his doctor or not instead it will taken officially that The president is indisposed. That is how serious the social media is these days.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by 9japride(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rome was not built in a day. That's why it will b difficult to hv an international Nigerian made product due to ethnicity and over sabi people. Lord save us from enemies within. Why didn't he contact them. Public servant my black a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Shym3xx: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
The minimum warranty on a new car is three years and it can go up to 7 years depending on the manufacturer.

He just needs to take the shitty thing to them to fix for free. A SUV that's less than 3 years old shouldn't be overheating and definitely shouldn't have gear box problems. Those are electrical problems that come with extremely high mileage. And no matter how crazy you drive, there is no way you can drive at least 120,000 miles with 3 years.

I don't why people are getting emotional cos he said it on social media, like social media isn't part of everyday life and he didn't pay for the SUV. GTFOH.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
CSTR2:
You are trying to respond rationally to enemies of ndi-igbo .
Is there any sane reason why a govt aide would go and twitter and lambast a Nigerian product.?
Try that in America and the unions would be all over you.

is the Nigerian product made in aso rock? abeg we are too emotional in Nigeria, I know you well, if the product was from another part of the country, this will not be your response sir.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:

Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

Who knows which foreign company has commissioned him to ensure that Nigerians don't attempt any kind of production, & remain a dumping ground for PERFECT products

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
AZeD1:

Dude any publicity is good publicity and the social media guy at Innoson is still a learner.

Few links for you on how different companies have used complains on Twitter to their advantage.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2015/12/010/10-of-the-most-brilliant-customer-service-exchanges-ever-seen-on/

http://www.newsiosity.com/gallery/business/companies-give-hilarious-responses-twitter-gallery
How is he a learner by asking him to complain at their site?
Are technical problems solved on twitter? I too can bring you examples of how logical people make complaints by using company websites?
How come people who were using the same Innoson for years never complained of this?

like I asked, why didn't your colleague go to Twitter, You claimed he complained in the office, so, why didn't Joe abah complain in his office or go to the website or is that not what it's for?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

I don't know why people are getting emotional cos he said it on social media, like social media isn't part of everyday life and he didn't pay for the SUV.

If you lived in Nigeria, you'll see that most Nigerians are trying to improve, just as some Europeans INSIST that Nigerians buy margarine & other harmful products that ENRICH their makers. Buhari's APC maladministration won't be allowed to worsen bad conditions.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

No need for argument bruv, let's allow Innoson operate their business, thanks
Before?
They were going to do it.
Dunno why some of you were blaming the company for simply asking him to come over to the website, sth he should have done initially.
Guess we should all start listing all our product faults on twitter instead of going to repair them.
Like our phones that get issues in less than a year after all the tests they did on them before release. .
Let's all be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

is the Nigerian product made in aso rock? abeg we are too emotional in Nigeria, I know you well, if the product was from another part of the country, this will not be your response sir.
So the product has to be made in aso-rock for it to be a Nigerian product that should be defended and patronized?
If Nigerian PRESIDENTIAL AIDES are publicly de-marketing the products of their own country, what should ordinary citizens do? We should buy naija to grow naira abi?
Very intelligent post from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.