Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63012 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:
Even Samsung Note 7 failed just days after some people bought it..Dr Joe Abah was very wrong about the way he went about it .

[size=20pt]Don't mind them. We're waiting for their PENCILS, that will still be produced by another VERY igbotic Scientist.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by basilo101: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Which car does not develop "wahala". why must it be an issue because its INNOSON, go see a mechanic my friend

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by chyket(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Even Toyota Nigeria gives a warranty of 3years or 100,000km which ever comes first.An Innosson SUV that has overheating and gearbox problems after two and half years is not so bad!!.Overheating problems could be caused by various factors like non functional fan belt,leaking radiator etc and gearbox problems could be a result of shortage of ATF.The Aide also needs to let us know his servicing/maintenance activities in the last two and half years.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by proeast(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just Negodu!! Little wonder the economy is in shambles!!! Look at the kind of !diotic nincompoops buhari surrounded himself with. Dullards everywhere! What a shame, In sane climes such mofos have no business in the corridors of power. whats his point exactly?? what is he trying to prove? With such people in government, this pathetic appology of a country is forever doomed!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.

Stop this lies. We know this is the issue with Innoson assembled cars.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by banmee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Larryfest:
But this car design isn't bad atal probably oga used the ride anyhow now he is reading the book of lamentation to us like we were there when he was enjoying it.,

A new car? Bros, you probably have not used a new car that is why you would have that opinion. The magic number is 100,000 miles before you start having issues na.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ddaji:
The innoson motors are complete substandard,typical Igbo made. I challenge those shouting to check some of the agencies in Abuja that procured the product.majority of them are not in used.Just check revenue mobilization were an Igbo man is the head about 10 of the innoson rubbish are parked. My office procured some last march but u can't do long journey with the vehicles.They are completely substandard buying them is just waste of public fund
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
masterpower:
Yorubas and envy against the Igbo's are terrible and killing them gradually.

Good for nothing Yoruba's are always against the Igbo's.

I'm not surprise its coming from the Yoruba's.

The man uses the SUV to go farming, using it as if it were Okada.

If Yoruba's could chose Buhari over GEJ till date, then they are hypocrites and shippish .

You have a problem.

How is this Yoruba's fault?

Can you Ibos learn to take criticism and learn from it?

Your envy for Yorubas no get part two.

The army cars that Yorubas make and disburse to different African countries (ProForce), who complained about it?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Lin2o(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.
he is a fool.. Stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin see igbos showing their ignorance. Anyways all vehicles develop problem. An innoson should not b left behind.

Innoson is doing a gud job.

Stupid Aide, Stupid Twitter follower.

Do u expect anything better from 5%

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
CSTR2:
This is a government aide who is supposed to defend the integrity of Nigerian products. He is on twitter de-marketing it instead of going to IVM and laying a complaint.
Tommorrow, this idiott and his clownish oga at the top would still be blaming jonathan for rise in dollar exchange rate.
Useless people.

When a product has no integrity and the government defends it, it will be the same government you'll blame when the car catapults.

In America, government don't defend products without integrity.

For the public's safety, the truth must be told.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Neddstark: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ben Bruce's own has been giving him wahala too but he's too ashamed to talk. grin grin grin
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by scachy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Every car brands has their issues.so Shut the crap and take ur car to service

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Before?
They were going to do it.
Dunno why some of you were blaming the company for simply asking him to come over to the website, sth he should have done initially.
Guess we should all start listing all our product faults on twitter instead of going to repair them.

Like our phones that get issues in less than a year after all the tests they did on them before release. .
Let's all be reasonable.
That's what PDPs and their fellow twats do on a daily basis.

The car has no quality. Be honest with yourself.

It's an assembling company not a manufacturing company.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Lin2o(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.
mumu! Ode

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by corektchic: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
That man is shameless and jealous. He should ask his president and cabinet of directionlessness to fix our roads then he can come and complain about a car he used for over 2 years...

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
scachy:
Every car brands has their issues.so Shut the crap and take ur car to service

A car that's less than 2 years old shouldn't be having that problem. No need to shut his crap.

Imagine paying millions for that piece of crap.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Kpartners: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please OP tell that mad man to talk to the car maker, at least there is 3 years warantie

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Appareil(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ZUBY77(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:

Don't mind the evil thing.. Which vehicle does not give issues occasionally?

We read everyday how Toyota recall cars for malfunctioning. And so are many other brands.
Leave innoson alone. Evil government.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by erico2k2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!
You are a learner.this car on here broke down in the middle of the rd.The all mew Merc GLE 300
Any car will brake down of something is wrong . Fact is no car is perfect

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by cckris: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

[size=20pt]The army cars that Yorubas make and disburse to different African countries (ProForce), who complained about it?[/size]

Pics of Yoruba produced Army cars, or you're Alhaji Liar Mohammed.

Yoruba OWAMBE has no equivalence in Igboland, that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by willibounce1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
After 2 and half years, this animal is complaining about overheating and her box. You wan use the car till e die?. Even human being dey fall sick.

How well did he maintain the car? And even if the car has any issues, take it to a mechanic or innoson centre. Stop looking for mumu attention here.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!
/
Just acknowledge that you don't know anything about motor vehicles.

A good start will be to go online and type " x users/owners review". Replace x with any vehicle brand and model of your choice. You will read a litany of woes about every class of vehicles some even a few weeks/months on the road. Forget about reviews from PR/marketers like Motor Trend, J.D Powers, etc. The worst hit are usually European and American vehicles because of electrical/electronics and gear boxes respectively. Why do you think Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar and other high end vehicles depreciate so fast? Because off the lots, users find out the hype they bought and cannot wait to dump it on the next unsuspecting buyer at give away prices. Like I always say, cars are pain in the bvtt.

Any vehicle driven on Nigeria roads for 2 years with minimal fault deserves an A+ rating.
\

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Funny thing is everybody bashing d guy wont spend a kobo to buy any innoson vehicle....for d obvious reason.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by erico2k2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

A car that's less than 2 years old shouldn't be having that problem. No need to shut his crap.

Imagine paying millions for that piece of crap.
Cars one day old will have problems if it's faulty . I have seen brand new BMW on the back of recovery truck b4.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by muller101(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tell him that in terms of overheating in automobiles. BMW leas the race. In transmission honda lead the race.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by passyhansome(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

DID I JUST SITE ANOTHER TRIBALISTIC slowpoke, WHICH HAS AFONJAS OR KUNU DRINKING PEOPLE PRODUCED. YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE AND KNOW IGBOS ARE BLESSING TO NIGERIA. GET THAT INTO YOUR FILTHY SKULL

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

1 SUv breaks down in 2 years, therefore all innoson's SUv's will break down in two years

This what your entire post sounds like.

It doesnt work that way senpai

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
What a shameless pig. Shamellessness seems to be the order of the day.

Let me ask is it German Japanese British Korean Russian Canadian or American vehicles that dont heat ? And when they heat up you start a propanganda.. What a foolish way of behaving. No be your fault. Thru shamelessness APC got to power so why wint yu imbibe the same?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by freshvine(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

I bought Brand new Samsung 1.5 HP Air conditioning system from Samsung office, took it and installed. Guess what it didn't work. It was discovered that the electronic component on the unit is faulty and it was labelled "factory fault"

Every car is prone to factory fault more especially if the owner is negligent to maintenance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.