Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63029 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Excllncy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Regrettably this Joe Abah of a guy is to reform the public service! How on earth can he do it when he can not reform himself? These are the types of people government should sack quickly, to save our dying economy. Sorry Mr. Joe, you're late. Innoson has gone too far for your propaganda.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by MrHenshaw: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
This is happening on Twitter right now. Dr Joe Abah is the Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms. He took to Twitter this morning to lament that his Innoson SUV is overheating and has a gearbox problem.

Nigerians reacted. See that after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/president-buharis-aide-cries-out-that.html

Don't worry my dear,they will recall it.After all top-notch car manufacturing companies have issues too.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by geraob1: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
clefstone:
A public servant that should be encouraging Nigerians to patronize Inoson is here giving them public bashing. This guy deserve d sack

Bros a black man is a slave- a perpetual slave to the white man. Blacks are anti progressives, crabs in a bucket, DTS y d region or continent is d most backward.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by geraob1: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
jrusky:
Nigerian has started I knew they will do all they can to bring this company down I had said it before. And the funniest thing is you will discover its the company owner Associate, friend or tribe that will start the satanic plan to destroy this good investment simply out of jealousy if a sane Govt official bought a faulty car can't he take it back to the manufacturer or ask for better explanation as a govt official Why going online to discredit the company I'm sure this singular act will have a bad effect on the image of this company, this present govt are just full of devilS and demonic people.

Crabs in a bucket - d African mentality.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!
Same happened to us with Brand new Toyota Highlander V6. Less than two weeks the car stopped us on the road. Did that stop us from fixing it? NO.

The same way President Buhari went out to demarketing the country he is the President, same way this mumu is doing. Later they will come up to blame GEJ and PDP for this.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!

Tell ivm to relocate from Abah to somewhere else grin grin grin grin

So you get mouth to talk now...y not tell your Igbo Uganda Jews to produce a good vehicle for nigerian road...Toyota will tell you that built for nigerian road.
My kia of 4years only goes for routine service (oil and ac gas top up).

Tell your people the like that jeep get problem when you don't expect it so can govt policy too can fail...den you come after Buhari abi
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ericmor: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And who told you IVM doesn't do same to their cars?
And who said the car broke down?
Which better place do you see rocky, desert soil, bumpy surfaces other than Nigerian roads?
You must be joking to say Toyota couldn't go tgat way in Nigeria.
How come after everything the mechanic workshops are flooded with the foreign car brands?

Are u saying new foreign car brands?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by begood2GEJ(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

And who cares if you buy or not. Your destiny and career are as your ranting on nairaland and other social media
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by dotuna3(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
To all I can say, the guy trying to correct the man was perfectly right

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ogmask: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
chyket:
Even Toyota Nigeria gives a warranty of 3years or 100,000km which ever comes first.An Innosson SUV that has overheating and gearbox problems after two and half years is not so bad!!.Overheating problems could be caused by various factors like non functional fan belt,leaking radiator etc and gearbox problems could be a result of shortage of ATF.The Aide also needs to let us know his servicing/maintenance activities in the last two and half years.

Your post make so much sense. I agree that he should furnish us with his maintenance record. But again this man should be appreciated rather than castigated as I have seen in most of the write-ups here. A good number of there pple throwing jabs at the doctor will not go near anything IVM , they will instead go for the imported brands even if they are 20yrs old. The response from innoson is arrogant. They should have seen an opening to shine and not one of pride. They have forgotten that like every other business, you must play your part. It's a competitive world where all players must prove their worth thru pricing, design, customer care and durability. Sadly though, the other car manufacturers reps in Nigeria are not doing any better especially in the area of customer care.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obong003(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg, somebori should help me ask that man, was he planning on driving that car without any wahala until he breathes his last... undecided sad angry
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by basilo101: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

A car that's less than 2 years old shouldn't be having that problem. No need to shut his crap.

Imagine paying millions for that piece of crap.
He said 2 and half years my friend, afonjas sha
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by waltinnovers: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
I want all of you to know as far as I am concern innoson products are good, You have to ask Mr. Wise joe abah when he change the gear oil last, in this Nigeria road, you need to clean your radiator. For the fact is a brand new car doesn't mean that that you will not service the car as when due. Is moranu not a nissan product, doesn't it have its own problem that some people started selling theirs even 500k.
I know thar Dr Joe is not an illiterate except the Dr in his name nick name. He should have channel his complaint accordingly. Here in benin majority of the transporter are using their hummer buses and it has never keep them standed on the way. Dr joe or his driver is very careless, let then go and check if the oil in the gear box has reduced and stop ranting all over the media
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by amtalkin(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

So you expect Yorubas to defend low-quality assembled cars?

Aren't Yorubas defending Innoson just like Ibos defended Yorubas during the mile 12 attack?

We are saying the same thing there
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE ONE
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sunnyside16(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Has he not heard of car manufacturers recalling vehicles due to faults. u don use am for two years still dey complain
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by nkemjika6006(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.
Manners lost
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Did Joe Abah buy the title "Dr" as well? Coming on twitter to cry about a two year old SUV malfunctioning? A single incident. Volkswagen,Nissan has had entire series called back. He should have used the proper channel.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

No matter how crazy you drive - most of the pressure goes to the mechanical parts of the car. Your tyres, brake pads, shock absorbers, car body etc. They don't really affect the electrical parts unless you miraculously rinse the mileage into hundred thousand.

I drive like a crackhead sometimes and my car is still super-fresh and smooth as fvck lol.
The same demarketing President Buhari did to this country he is the president, the same this mumu is doing. Later they come up to blame PDP and GEJ. Why didn't him visit their office to get the details to fix the car.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sinceraconcept(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is very unfair. And this dude is Igbo o. Even me that's Yoruba can't do this. He has ruined Innoson's market a bit with this public service announcement. He should have simply called the directors of the complain and make the complains or email them. Why ruin someone's handwork? Why are many Nigerians wicked hypocrites?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by adconline(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!
That's not true. Hard to find cars with 200k without one problem or the other. Govt aide didn't post mileage on the car. Companies like Honda and Toyota offer 50k warranty, but Hyundais offer 100k warranty and you must come to their approved mechanics for issues in order to enjoy these warranties.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Franchise21:
B'cos it's Innoson, he came out to spew thrash on social media. If it were to be Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes nw, he won't come out like this... Nonsense!!!

Absolutely Yes!!!!

How do you think companies like Toyota, Honda and VW are forced to do recalls due to faulty breaks, suspension and even as small as software? Do you think it's safe to just contact their customer service and stuffs like that get covered up?

But the big question is, does Innosons have a certified testing routine before product launch?

This is not an indictment on Innosons yet, except they handle it badly. If their vehicles have a major heating and gear issue, they better do a recall, fix and return to the customer. That is pretty standard.

A customer can make or mar......and to all the folks abusing Dr. Abah, you're clanish twisted minds will not let you see that this is a way to better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
kenny987:

Recall? Recalling a product implies there are technical and production faults which immediately affect the performance of the machinery, there will most likely be very high complaints frequency of similar problems from lots of customers immediately after purchase. A vehicle developing a fault after 2yrs or more of usage on crazy Nigerian roads does not warrant a recall.

The aide was purely mischievous! He should have gone to the custom care of d company to complain, that is a normal procedure. His silliness on twitter would have been more sensible if he'd gone to report d faults and he was not properly attended to or they were inexplicably unable to resolve the problem!

Madam, you're wrong.

Toyota recently recalled vehicles even up to 4years. Elizade made a full-page add, for users of Toyota Hi-lux to come for a replacement of a suspension part. I am a living witness

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Spirit1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

The very reason why Nigeria is in this predicament today and possibly doomed.
The only vehicle produced in Nigeria. Instead of you to be objective in your critisms, you are rather focused on it being an Igbo man product. Shame on you and shame on the people liking your post.
We say we are "one Nigeria" right? Yet most of us are ethnic bigots.

Toyota, Honda, Ford, Mercedes and what ever car out there develop problems all the time. I just bought a 2016 Honda Pilot brand new and by the next day it developed transmission problem. I returned it and got a new one. That's why manufacturers have warranty.

Why don't you first figure if the warranty as elapsed. Why don't you ask if Dr. Abba had a mechanic who is not experienced in this vehicle work on it and hence ruined it. We should be one Nigeria and not practice divisive politics.

These things happen all the time.

Samsung are notable for producing smartphone and yet their latest Galaxy S7 is catching fire and has been recalled.

Shame on you for not supporting made in Nigeria products, but instead supporting ethnic and tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
If your car is bad, take it to the garage for repairs. If there's still some warranty time left, the repairs will be for free. Every vehicle brand at one point or the other goes to the garage. Mr Abah doesn't expect IVM vehicles to be immune from mechanical faults especially after driving it ruggedly on Nigerian roads for 2 and half years does he?.... Has he also serviced his vehicle as at when due?

Car manufacturers recall cars when there is a recurrent fault which has been reported and confirmed by a large percentage of customers (not just one customer on tweeter). So far, IVM still maintains a very good record to the best of our knowledge.

A customer has the right to vent his frustration any how. That is how to keep manufacturers on their toes. Imagine if you bought a Dangote's Dansa Juice and you find maggot inside, what will you do? call their customer care alone?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Samtob90(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.

Was the govt that complained? You are the devil the saboteur sent abi?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Innoson is still new in this business please so its up to them to protect their brand by doing the needful by getting in contact with the complainant and fixing the car. its that too much? This is where Nigerian businesses miss it, the same toyota cars and co ply Nigerian roads too, don't they?

whether the man is mischievous or not, its up to innosson to defend their brand, when I was doing my masters in unilag, a former md of uac was in the same class with me for a particular course, someone in the class before lecture began was chatting with a friend and abusing Mr biggs for their meat pie, the former uac md heard and quickly called his successor in uac to come hear and see for himself what people were saying about mr biggs meat pie. Few moments later, Mr biggs staff arrived the class where we are and started serving everyone snacks for free, it was like what? are we dreaming? That is how to respond and defend your brand whether those complaining are mischievous or not.

Its up to innosson to abuse their customer or do the needful.

Bros,

These folks do not know what value should be placed on brand. You are very correct......this is where Nigerian business miss it. A friend of had an issue with a bank teller and in anger dropped a compliant in the suggestion box......... guess who called him to follow up.....Erastus Akingbola..............

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Sabergol99(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin When you and your convoy drive like madmen, how won't the gearbox have problem? Btw, 2 and a half years before it gave you problem, did you want it to last forever??"
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Princewill1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
THIS NEWS IS FOR AFONJAS TO READ:

Faulty pedals and millions of cars recalled: Toyota's reputation accelerates into trouble
Japanese company criticised over 'incredibly dangerous' fault as RoSPA calls for an immediate inquiry

Toyota was under pressure today over the accelerator fault that is forcing it to recall 2m cars across Europe as the RAC described the problem as "incredibly dangerous" and urged concerned owners to have their vehicles checked immediately.

Amid calls for the Japanese company to explain why it had waited for a year before issuing the recall, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents called on the manufacturer to launch an immediate inquiry into why the potentially serious fault was not detected before millions of vehicles were released on to the market.

Yesterday British owners of the eight affected models, which include the Aygo, Yaris, Corolla and Avensis, told how their cars sped beyond their control, and voiced frustration that Toyota dealerships were so slow to deal with the problem.

Catherine Block, 28, told the Guardian how her Aygo careered down a sliproad towards some roadworks on the A2 when her accelerator stuck before she took it to a Toyota dealer last October.

"It was only luck that I wasn't injured or killed, because I eventually figured out for myself how to unjam the pedal while driving," she said.

Another driver described how the throttle stuck at 60mph on a dual carriageway and it took him two and a half miles to slow down enough to drive on to a verge, where the car eventually stalled.

"Toyota needs to look at how this problem came about and why it wasn't picked up at the start in post-production checks," said a spokeswoman for RoSPA. "Was it identified as early as it could have been?"

An RAC spokesman said: "I hope they have done this [product recall] as quickly as they possibly could."

He issued advice to owners. "If your accelerator gets stuck down, it is a very frightening thing to happen at any speed. If your car is feeling slightly different from normal and there is a change in the behaviour of your accelerator, get it checked out straight away."

Toyota also came under criticism in Japan yesterday when the president of the company, Akio Toyoda, decided not to attend a hastily called press conference. In his place was the executive vice-president in charge of quality control, Shinichi Sasaki, who described the issue as unprecedented in scale and said the company was "extremely worried" about its future sales.

Senior management has come under criticism for failing to make a speedy public apology for the recall, which affects more than 8m cars around the world.

"The trust in Japanese quality, in Toyota, has been shaken," said Toshiro Yoshinaga, an analyst at Aizawa Securities in Tokyo.

Toyota said it had received 26 reports from across Europe of the accelerator pedal sticking and not bouncing back into position properly. A spokesman said yesterday the company had begun fitting new cars with a different accelerator last August, but did not initiate a recall until it become apparent that the pedal could become completely stuck down and had to be pulled back up.

Toyota is facing at least 10 lawsuits in north America, where owners have accused it of not acting quickly enough to fix the faulty pedals. Toyota in the UK said it had no evidence that anyone has been injured due to a stuck pedal, but the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it had confirmed that five people had died as a result of trapped floor mats, a related problem which also makes the pedal stick. Toyota said this was not a problem in the UK, but British Toyota drivers have claimed it has caused their accelerator pedals to stick.

"Clearly there is an awful lot of distress caused as a result of this," said David Crouch, a spokesman at the company's UK headquarters in Epsom. "As soon as we started the recall, we opened up a dialogue with Toyota owners, and we have sent out information every day."

Crouch said Toyota could not have discovered the problem in post-­production testing because it was the result of a combination of moisture and wear causing friction in the accelerator mechanism, which happened over time and in particular atmospheric con­ditions.

He said every owner affected would be contacted. A remedy, in the form of a precision-cut steel reinforced bar, would be installed on their cars.

"We would like to reassure customers that the potential issue identified with the accelerator pedal only occurs in very rare circumstances," said Michael Valvo, Toyota's PR manager. "Our recall action is a precautionary measure."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/feb/02/faulty-cars-recalled-toyota-reputation

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

A customer has the right to vent his frustration any how. That is how to keep manufacturers on their toes. Imagine if you bought a Dangote's Dansa Juice and you find maggot inside, what will you do? call their customer care alone?
There's a difference between venting one's anger over a recurring problem and just deliberately de-marketing a Nigerian product. As a government official he should have known better to promote and not unfairly de-market.

Every car develops some mechanical fault at some point in its life, even brand new cars do develop faults too but remember this is an almost 3 year old vehicle. Finding a maggot in my juice is a totally different case, that is an unexpected, totally unacceptable situation. But cars developing mechanical issues after being driven ruggedly on Nigerian roads for almost 3 years?... C'mon!
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by PreciousBro: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
freshvine:

It's a symbiotic relationship anyway.

It is the duty of the Ibo man to manufacture a low quality car for the yoruba man to buy and complain and get their children to rant on nairaland and tweeter.

A sensible government will naturally invest on IVM not only with patronage but through research, technical development and tax holidays but whose side? Igbo man must not succeed.

Nigeria is down in technological and science advancement cos the ibos that are showing resilience is being witch hunted cos of hate and tribalism.
gringrin You this military female sniper. When will you stop making sense to foõl these half-wits that you aren't smart,even if it's just for a second so they can catch a breath huh?

I can see you have joined your husband with the zombie-onslaught.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by mapet: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
There's a difference between venting one's anger over a recurring problem and just deliberately de-marketing a Nigerian product. As a government official he should have known better to promote and not unfairly de-market.

Every car develops some mechanical fault at some point in its life, even brand new cars do develop faults too but remember this is an almost 3 year old vehicle. Finding a maggot in my juice is a totally different case, that is an unexpected, totally unacceptable situation. But cars developing mechanical issues after being driven ruggedly on Nigerian roads for almost 3 years?... C'mon!

Wrong! A car is not expected to develop heating issues and gear issue in less than 3yrs if it had not been involved in an accident or major impact. Even manufacturers give guarantees of mileages that averages 3years use. We bought a Toyota Corrolla in 2008 and still in use today. The first time I touched the gear was 2year ago.....and guess what, for routine service. I this vehicle does inter-state on Lagos-Ibadan-Osogbo fairly regularly......
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by adconline(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

Wrong! A car is not expected to develop heating issues and gear issue in less than 3yrs if it had not been involved in an accident or major impact. Even manufacturers give guarantees of mileages that averages 3years use. We bought a Toyota Corrolla in 2008 and still in use today. The first time I touched the gear was 2year ago.....and guess what, for routine service. I this vehicle does inter-state on Lagos-Ibadan-Osogbo fairly regularly......
Not true! Most car manufacturers give 50k or 5 years which ever comes first. Aide failed to state the mileage on the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.