Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63013 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by odomanis: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Larryfest:
But this car design isn't bad atal probably oga used the ride anyhow now he is reading the book of lamentation to us like we were there when he was enjoying it.,

Don't mind him. Nigerians and pull him down syndrome. Even Toyota and other world class vehicle manufacturers do have factory faults as big as they are and with years of experience and sophistication. Instead of going to sort it out privately with Innoson he is here telling the whole world. Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sfinkzslot(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
ma how does this small talk epp us

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

Wrong! A car is not expected to develop heating issues and gear issue in less than 3yrs if it had not been involved in an accident or major impact. Even manufacturers give guarantees of mileages that averages 3years use. We bought a Toyota Corrolla in 2008 and still in use today. The first time I touched the gear was 2year ago.....and guess what, for routine service. I this vehicle does inter-state on Lagos-Ibadan-Osogbo fairly regularly......
Then go to INNOSON and lay a complain. As a politician, he most likely have a direct line to INNOSON. It may even be a problem with that vehicle only and not a general thing.
Thousands of people are already using INNOSON for years without major issues that we know of.
Government aides in the GEJ administration used INNOSON and they didn't publicly lambast the company because they knew better.
This is a white and black issue. Unfortunately bigotry will not make you see it.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by CSTR2: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari and his clownish band will disturb the air with the usual ''buy naija to grow naira'' slang as if Nigeria is producing anything significant.
The few things that are being produced in country that can save forex is being de-marketed by agents of governments.
Terrible, Terrible, leadership. angry
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

Wrong! A car is not expected to develop heating issues and gear issue in less than 3yrs if it had not been involved in an accident or major impact. Even manufacturers give guarantees of mileages that averages 3years use. We bought a Toyota Corrolla in 2008 and still in use today. The first time I touched the gear was 2year ago.....and guess what, for routine service. I this vehicle does inter-state on Lagos-Ibadan-Osogbo fairly regularly......
A car is a mechanical device and just like every other mechanical device, it can develop a mechanical fault right after it is rolled out of the assembly. It becomes a problem and a cause for alarm only if all similar models develop the exact same fault within a short period. That you bought a corolla in 2008 and it hasn't had any single garage visit (strange), that doesn't mean we haven't heard cases of toyota corollas developing major mechanical faults as soon as they leave the assembly line.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers!

You really compared this Innoson thing to iconic vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota?!

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sweetgala(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
OKKO:
Is there any brand car on earth that don't give wahalla?

Plz name it...

When you go to mechanic village, is there any car type you will not see? Again has he exhausted his 2 yrs warrant?

True I still wouldn't want my 2 year old car giving gearbox problems or overheating. Those are serious mechanical failures.

Sure I've also seen a friend complain on social media like many others about his relatively new passat with the ebrake trouble they all had
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by idupaul: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
mapet:

When I say you can never see the big picture in anything you will say I am just hating . on the small picture scale you are right but on a larger picture you are blind about this topic .
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.
The car served him well for 2 and a half years and you said this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by princetom1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Franchise21:
B'cos it's Innoson, he came out to spew thrash on social media. If it were to be Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes nw, he won't come out like this... Nonsense!!!

Bcoz they aren't manufactured in Nigeria. Besides, they make more complain about them online oversea than u imagined. We are the ones here being over loyal, protecting what's not deserving.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Umennajiego(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
What ever rocks his boat... The ac on that car can kill
It is expensive to service at innoson motors
Parts are available at nnewi and onitsha
Acceleration is beautiful

Downside
Low topspeed
Cheap interior
Waves on very high speed

Upside
Ac
Engine durability
Good suspension
Cheap parts
Easy to repair

Cos the car comes with a mistibushi engine and gear so what else can be cheaper than a Japanese spare part.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Emmynet50(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
, if only any of your kinsman has such, we would have checked the durability of both. Be a better Nigerian, bro.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by greatermax77(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
NONSENSE ONLINE RANTING, SOME PEOPLE WILL BUY NEW CAR AND IT WILL DEVELOP FAULT AFTER SOME TIME. THE WILL NOT REPORT ONLINE, RATHER GOES TO AUTO ENGINEERS FOR REPAIRS. B/C, THIS IS HOME MADE, U COME ONLINE TO COMPLAIN AFTER TWO & HALF YEARS. INSHORT TAKE SOME MISSILS

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
AZeD1:

This is 2016 and social media is the official customer care service of all serious companies....
You don't have to like it but it's a fact. Lots of companies have used complaints on social media to their advantage.

Innoson should better hire someone who knows the value of social media.

And didn't the social media personnel refer him right to the website?
Are Twitter members helping him?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by adimsmt: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

I'll not call you an idiot, But just remember China in the 80's, today they are the world number one supplier. You are here running your mouth about a car that started developing fault after two and half years on Nigerian road please give me a break. Have you seat and think, after two and half years how many times Dr complainer has gone for basic maintenance. Sometimes over heating are as a result of simple loose fuel cap or damage gasket. As for the transmission when was the last time he checked the transmission fluid who knows how many miles or kilometers he has put on the car after two and half years. I'm sure this car has suffered too many neglect because its government property, our lack of maintenance culture has set us backwards. INNOSON IS NOT THE PROBLEM AND MADE IN IGBO LAND ALSO NOT THE PROBLEM but the problem are people like you and Dr complainer who run their mouth without doing the needful to uplift the country .

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by joudini(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
This contraption called a country is in trouble. Many of the arguments on this issue on all the social media I have visited are polarised along tribal lines.

Another Eastern Europe is around the corner. I have to get my fam out of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by umar187: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
So what he should go and get another CAR, or did he want Nigerians to buy new car for him. Some ppl self why are you bringing your personal problem to the public.

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by scachy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

A car that's less than 2 years old shouldn't be having that problem. No need to shut his crap.

Imagine paying millions for that piece of crap.
That's your thought,but unfortunately reality is different from what u think or believe.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AZeD1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And didn't the social media personnel refer him right to the website?
Are Twitter members helping him?
In my first post on this topic, i put up two links were companies used complaints against them to their advantage. The Social media guy could have handled that situation better than please "contact us through the right channel?
A simple please send us your number and a sales rep would contact would have been a far better reply.

Its people like you who think complaining about a product online is a bad thing.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obainosis4real: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.
people like u don't make progress. do u even have d money to buy a byke not to talk of a car? Well, ur arguement is born out of share hatred for Igbos... We don't like ourselves, why craving for one nigeria? dont blame u sha!

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SharkTank(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

I could insult the Afonja owned Globacom that left Nigerian football league and went to sponsor Ghanaian league but I rather leave you to drown in ignorance, its fun to watch
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SharkTank(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You really compared this Innoson thing to iconic vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota?!

Its iconic because it isn't Nigerian? I always say Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria. Unpatriotic tribalists that always chant one Nigeria. Irony

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sekundosekundo: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

At least the SUV did not slaughter people like your brother DANGOTE's trucks and drivers.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SharkTank(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Most of them are Ibos. They want to shove down their low-quality assembled car down our throat grin grin grin

Imagine spending millions on a new car that won't even last you 2 years.

Why haven't you been banned? Glo is a 2nd class network that would rather sponsor Ghanaian league but can't sponsor Nigerian league
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SharkTank(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

You mean the cars came down from heaven with Oduduwa? They no get makers name?

Funniest post I've seen in a while
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sekundosekundo: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

So you expect Yorubas to defend low-quality assembled cars?

Aren't Yorubas defending Innoson just like Ibos defended Yorubas during the mile 12 attack?

You comment with your head in the pot

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by wiloy2k8(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
It has been resolved

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by musa7m(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
name the car your state don produce.....

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
AZeD1:

In my first post on this topic, i put up two links were companies used complaints against them to their advantage. The Social media guy could have handled that situation better than please "contact us through the right channel?
A simple please send us your number and a sales rep would contact would have been a far better reply.

Its people like you who think complaining about a product online is a bad thing.
Is website not online?
We should just all go yo twitter to rant instead of going through the website.
You only come to the social media if you are not satisfied with the company's service.

Is the social media guy a mechanic?
That thing needs mechanic attention and nothing else. Sales rep what?
Do sales reps repair cars?
Should I furnish you with companies that redirect you to their website when people are not satisfied?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by musa7m(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!
Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes...you don ever hear say dem de recall cars after 2 and haif of use (may we use our head for once

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Johnrake69: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
LAFOCUZY:

And they lost billion in share prices.

Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford etc recall vehicles regularly following high complaint frequency for specific electrical, mechanical or hydraulic failure. How can this guy who might not own a business discredit another's hard work over an issue as common place as car fault that could easily be resolved with a 3 min call to customer service. Why this increasing lack of thoughtfulness, considerate behavior and respect in Nigerian society?? .

I wonder how he would feel if someone in his office went on social media to publicize his mistake. I feel real sad when people throw away caution and behave in this way.

And everybody stop being tribal. Nigerian must grow there own. that is the only way. You have no other option. Be proud of you....give your children Nigerian names, speak Nigerian language, wear Nigerian fashion, drive Nigerian car, eat Nigerian food, speak English, Spanish or french with your Nigerian dialect don't be apologetic about it, none of these people can speak your language properly and they are not sorry for it.....be Nigerian, be original, support your own. Quit this divisiveness and second rated mentality its harmful to you.

God bless you my brother. I wonder when we will start thinking about the legacy we are to leave behind.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Rocketicon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai! See the person claiming to be a literate behaving like an illiterate!! As a senior officer of the federal republic contact the Company!! U are directly killing a great investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.