Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63015 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by refreshrate: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:

Shameless Afonja. You think Innoson will just manufacture cars and start selling like that without SON...Standard Organization of Nigeria; satisfying that such car is safe and road worthy? Where is your sense?

@bolded it's obviously part of the sperm that was wiped with tissue during his conception.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kettykin: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
The nigerian hypocrites will pretend as if Toyota which is among the best in the world doesn't recall vehicles, Samsung S7 had to be recalled globally because of battery issues and these companies are still world best, innosson has made tremendous progress because nigerian airforce has not complained about a bad spare parts supplied by innosson

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Litmus: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!

He is merely doing as so man Nigerians do, which is disparage anything Nigerian just because he or she is personally displeased with one thing or another , never considering the wider national interest.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Optionalx: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
The status and position of this mumu adviser and policy his boss to encourage local products made his twitter rant very wrong. If na another hustler I for no mind.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by MayorMgbedike(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
He purposely bought the SUV for this special Assignment of interruption. If you like put whatsoever u like inside the radiator or your transmission oil, u have failed cos a lot has bought that car before you and they're not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by chigoizie7(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!

Lolz.

Those brands do recall their products?

If there were any initial intentions to recall in the 1st place, then they wouldn't have sold @ all.

They tried their best via quality control and all that, but when people started complaining via the appropriate chanel, they investigated and had to recall vehicles.

Innoson even complained that the man hasn't contacted them.

+ for a car that neat(prom the picture) and has lasted for 2.5years on this our kinda naija roads and reckless care of cars here. It really tried. I mean, IVM really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

Two and half years on Nigerian roads is not a short time, am sure he has exceeded the one year warranty and must have also traveled more than the first 1000km, and probably he didn't even take the care for the first preventive maintenance, here in Nigeria we only remember mechanic when there's a total breakdown. & lastly, at least there's Igbo-made products at all, what's your tribe producing to help move this country forward?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Before?
They were going to do it.
Dunno why some of you were blaming the company for simply asking him to come over to the website, sth he should have done initially.
Guess we should all start listing all our product faults on twitter instead of going to repair them.
Like our phones that get issues in less than a year after all the tests they did on them before release. .
Let's all be reasonable.

I tire bro, my Tecno phone starts having battery or screen issues after more than 2yrs, I'll now come and start calling out Tecno on twitter, very synonymous. Dr. Abah didn't tell Nigerians under what conditions he used the vehicle during the said time o, am sure he hasn't even done the first maintenance on that car. And really is a Nigerian government official supposed to talk down on our own products in public? Even jokingly?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by LastProphet: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ojiofor:
The guy na typical APC man who uses his mouth where he is supposed to use his brain.

he is your brother, confirmed ebonyi man so he wasnt paid by your perceived enemies, he is telling the truth. at national population commission office Abuja, all the paint on the innoson SUVs faded in less than 2yrs, if you have anybody there call and ask.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kentus123: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

you always castigate igbo made products- but you are bereft if ideas and you lack the resources to put up such an edifice- typical of a Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Sirlovings: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

Your hatred will cause you heart attack and you will end up dying before your time.
2 and half years on rugged Nigerian roads and the product didn't last?
Did you even ask the man if he did minor servicing on the vehicle...

List what your people had contributed in this country apart from waiting for hand- outs from useless government. Lazy fool.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmm what do u expect from Made in Aba/China product!
Nevertheless Buy 9ja!
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
LastProphet:

he is your brother, confirmed ebonyi man so he wasnt paid by your perceived enemies, he is telling the truth. at national population commission office Abuja, all the paint on the innoson SUVs faded in less than 2yrs, if you have anybody there call and ask.
Who cares whether he is my uncle or not!The fact is he is an APC man!
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
No wonder you are still in your village at the age of 36 looking for a yellow bar made in Nigeria car to take you out of that village,..but keep waiting as your grand children may join you before you get sense
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Uncletony(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngeagle:
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.

Even some nokia they get battery problems. When nokia be nokia!. It is just one off. But buhari & his goon are on a mission kill Nigeria for not voting me in when i was young.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by orsidy: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm so disappointed in this man, even if the vehicle can't move anymore why cant you consult them and inform them properly a out the fault I tour car? What are you trying to do? Are you being paid to destroy this man effort to help Nigerians owns car? Please you better grow up for your plans shall never materialise in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Inova(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like this but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking white/steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!
So you making noise what brand of car do you drive. And why dont you go buy an IVM if you so belive in them.
You all just make noise here because of the anonimity.
A car is guaranteed for 100,000 km or at moat 5 -10 years. Any defect should be given the utmost attention
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Inova(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
ArcSEMPECJ:

No wonder you are still in your village at the age of 36 looking for a yellow bar made in Nigeria car to take you out of that village,..but keep waiting as your grand children may join you before you get sense
So it you that left your village for a yellobars village that is ok abi.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Inova(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sirlovings:

Your hatred will cause you heart attack and you will end up dying before your time.
2 and half years on rugged Nigerian roads and the product didn't last?
Did you even ask the man if he did minor servicing on the vehicle...

List what your people had contributed in this country apart from waiting for hand- outs from useless government. Lazy fool.
So you call abuja road rugged
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Sirlovings: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Inova:

So you call abuja road rugged

Are you dumb? If the man lives in Abuja, does it mean he drives or travel only around Abuja?

Hate has messed up your brain
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Inova(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
waltinnovers:
I want all of you to know as far as I am concern innoson products are good, You have to ask Mr. Wise joe abah when he change the gear oil last, in this Nigeria road, you need to clean your radiator. For the fact is a brand new car doesn't mean that that you will not service the car as when due. Is moranu not a nissan product, doesn't it have its own problem that some people started selling theirs even 500k.
I know thar Dr Joe is not an illiterate except the Dr in his name nick name. He should have channel his complaint accordingly. Here in benin majority of the transporter are using their hummer buses and it has never keep them standed on the way. Dr joe or his driver is very careless, let then go and check if the oil in the gear box has reduced and stop ranting all over the media
Please stop makibg noise. Go and buy IVM first and use. At least he bought the car before complaining. Have you bought your own ivm?
Experience it first now.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Inova(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sirlovings:

Are you dumb? If the man lives in Abuja, does it mean he drives or travel only around Abuja?

Hate has messed up your brain
Please stop the insult child. Did he tell you he traveled around with it?
You sound more like someone struggling with hate.
Please calm down and discuss without insults.
And by the way do you drive an IVM?
I have driven one and I just pitied my friend using it. Its riddled with poor safety features compared to the cost of the car. No hate here just speaking the pure truth.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nkem4040: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Inova:
[s]
So you making noise what brand of car do you drive. And why dont you go buy an IVM if you so belive in them.
You all just make noise here because of the anonimity.
A car is guaranteed for 100,000 km or at moat 5 -10 years. Any defect should be given the utmost attention[/s]

Afonja...they talk erratically out of hate, envy, jealousy and wickedness.

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by naijaking1: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!

No. They don't recall products after an unhappy, poorly educated customer in a high profile position raises dust or even tries a blackmail.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by naijaking1: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
I say poorly educated, because the illiterate "Dr" Abah doesn't know what a trademark means.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Jokkarm: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oga joe or whatever , do you know how many car that get problem on daily bases or yours is not car ? Must you come here to fool your self ? Gwagon, range rover , etc gets problem either new or old , so why are you sounding like a bush man ? Please if you can't fix it , but another one . You dnt need to act like uncivilised man .
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by elsomm(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

The first place he reported was online media. How would they know to recall it or give him the service he required if he never contacted them on the issue. He just came straight on social media.

SMH

2 and half years and he's complaining. I deal with mobile phones. most times the complaints customers come with are their faults...
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Carter4luv(m): 12:02am On Sep 16, 2016
when they dont value living lives in nigeria na made in nigeria den go value. rubbish.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by elsomm(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:

IVM is still a green horn and still need to get more confidence from their buyers, customer is KING in business. I don't think it should take anything much for them to fix the car, that will promote their products more and give better public image.

Its an opportunity for IVM, it depends on how they see it

Did Abah approach them or just went to rant on twitter. If u don't say wat ails you, how would people know
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Burgerlomo: 1:04am On Sep 16, 2016
I smell jealousy here, very stupid person.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

+ for a car that neat(prom the picture) and has lasted for 2.5years on this our kinda naija roads and reckless care of cars here. It really tried. I mean, IVM really tried.

So the exterior is what determines the reliability of a vehicle?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by chrisblack: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Ojiofor:
The guy na typical APC man who uses his mouth where he is supposed to use his brain.
Some of you just come over here to say rubbish. the fact is this. in as much as I am proud of our own Nigerian assembled cars.Innoson as a lot of issues when it comes to durability and reliability which Japanese ,American or even German vehicles are Known for.So while ago there was an embargo place on the purchase of IVM pickups by IMO STATE govt.I can't say if it as been lifted.imagine a brand new vehicle not up to 3months its entire back axle pulled out in motion.
IVM are Chinese knockoffs.So the quality is not really there.The question is do we play with peoples life all because we must promote made in Nigeria? Have any of you guys toured its plant. many of its processes are manual-man operated which gives room to error ,unlike modern Auto assembly plant that are majorly Computer-robot operated. Am not trying to sound alarmist.I know with time we would get there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.