Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (81643 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : THE MURDER MANUAL!
Basic Scripture: Psalm 74: 10-20

Years ago, a British court found a teenage daughter of a Nigerian millionaire guilty an elderly woman after writing an 18-page murder manual. The police says that the 17 year-old lady had written a manual on how she would kill an elderly victim after rubbing her. The Nigeria lady (names withheld) had written out plans for the murder while serving and earlier sentence for shop lifting.

Her aim then, was to take 3 million pounds. To carry out her dream, she stabbed the 84 year-old Anne Mendel 14 times during a burglary at her home in Holders Green in North-West London.
In her defence, the Nigerian lady claimed that the 18-page, neatly written murder manual found in a cell search in a Bulwood Hall, Essex, was the “draft of a crime thriller.” Good enough, but the court /trial was not convinced! What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “Be contented an uproot whatever your father has not planted in your life and ministry.”

What would have made a young lady from a rich home to want to kill to get rich? Why was she not contented with life when millions are living below the poverty line. Why was she jailed earlier for shop lifting? Certainly, there were unseen powers beyond her control that pushed her to greed and murder! Likewise, use today’s devotional to allow God to deal with any abnormal area of your private life or ministry!
No matter how 2019 has been, always remember that an ABNORMAL react to an ABNORMAL situation is a NORMAL behavior!
Psalm 74: 20 says: “Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.” Are there secret things that you know should not be mentioned publicly concerning you? The world is a habitation of cruelty if you do not respect the covenant!

Today and this week, declare war against abnormal habits or events in your life now!

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of power as led! Declare a 3-day fast pray concerning all abnormal events in your life/family/ministry.

1. Pray seriously about any abnormal habits/event around your life and ministry. I decree: Let the foundation of demotion burn now.
2. I arise to decree again: You abnormal event/behavior that has laid a hold in my life, family and ministry (mention them); BE UPROOTED NOW in Jesus name.
3. I uproot what God has not planted in my life and ministry now! I command the rod of the wicked to strike the wicked in theses last months of 2019.
4. Pray about today and in Tongues concerning your life.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE HAPPINESS – JOY SWITCH!

Basic Scripture: Habakkuk 3:13-19

I could have retitled today’s devotional write-up as, “Surviving Though Times!” Truth is, there no way you are going to escape trials and temporary difficulties in life, no matter how you try to pray more or live a holier life. The Holy Book says, “MANY (now few) are the difficulties (afflictions) of the RIGHTEOUS (not sinners) but the Lord will always deliver him/her out of them all – ( Psalm 34:19 paraphrased). Did you get that? ” MANY!” “PLENTY!” Wow!

But note this divine bullet: ” PLENTY TROUBLE will always lead to PLENTY TROPHIES!” Hear this also: the fig tree will not always blossom – today’s scripture! The Secret Of Surviving Though Times Is Your Response To Them! The problem is not the problem! The problem is your reaction to the problem! You can only allow the problem to grind you into depression and self pity or it can become an opportunity of making progress/creative new thinking!

Listen to Tony Evans: when you are in a middle of a trial, you don’t want your emotions to dictate your actions, for the same reason a truck driver on the high way doesn’t want his cargo to dictate the ride. When that cargo start shifting and sliding back and forth, the driver soon has a truck that is out of control: swerving back and forth, but the driver refuses to be controlled by the cargo.”
But do you know that millions of people are like that truck? Our cargoes (battles) swing us back and forth and takes us where they want to go, instead of where we need to go! No matter how 2019 has been, you can make a decision that you will be joyful even in the fire! Happiness is circumstantially driven! It depends on what happens around you, but joy is not related to circumstances.
It is a decision! No matter what happens and even FIGS (fruits and testimonies) do not show up early, Vs 18 says: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” That is DECISION in the battlefront of life! Hear Greg Anderson: “You can’t prevent negative feelings all together and you can’t expect to experience positive feelings all the time. The Law of Emotional Choice directs us to acknowledge our feelings, but also refuse us to get stuck in the negatives!
In the second half of 2019, determine to walk in JOY, even when your world is falling apart! Pray now! Wow!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.

1. Worship God and pray again over that nagging problem.
2. Lord, deliver me in the line with Your Word ( Psalm 34:19 ) out of this affliction (Mention it and pray it very well).
3. I blind the demonic strongman in my life and family.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ZIDANE: MY PAST IS PAST!

Basic Scripture: Job 29: 1-25

I remember years ago, a Chinese man invited bids of one million Yuan (about $146, 000.00) for the rights of an image of former France Captain Zinedine Zidane’s infamous head-butt during the July 2006 soccer World Cup final. Zhao Xiaokai, General Manager of a sort-related company, paid 200 Yuan ($290.00) to register the trademark – a picture showing Zidane head-butted Italian defender Marco Materazzi’s chest.

He said they were considering developing their own lines of head-butted branded products. Our divine emphasis on today’s devotional is that you must never celebrate failure and you must not build a memorial (remembrance archade) for you past!
Don’t forget that in the 2006 FIFA World Cup final, France’s best player Zinedine Zidane, was shown a red card after headbutting Italian midfielder Marco Materazzi in the chest. It was a moment France will never forget, and Italy will up winning the match 5-3 in penalty kicks. That hwad-butt saga marked Zidane’s inglorious (sad and shameful) exit from international soccer.

But is that a memory to be celebrated? Funny, but the song, “Coup de Boule” – French interpretation for “head-butt” but also a number one hit on France’s single chart.
In this second half of 2019, you must determine to magnify and celebrate your glorious past and not your weak past! Nearly every great man or woman on planet earth has an ugly past, a weak or a sour point of failure. So why dwell in yours? The Lord wants you to note that after every FAILURE, there is a FORTUNE ahead! Yes, every MISTAKE gives birth to MIRACLES!
Hear John F. Kennedy: Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the forture.” Hear James Long: “One reason God created time was that there would be space to bury the failures of the past.”

Bury your past failures! Job wept bitterly concerning his past glory (See today’s scripture Verses 2 & 20). But that did not change his story till he moved from the pain of the past to a realm of prayer ( Job 42: 10). Ask for the grace to plan again! As for the grace not to focus on your past glorious moments and past weak points/failures!
Satan wants to use your negative past to paralyze your STORY to GLORY party this year! Resist him because your past does not equal your future! Hold on and move on!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: What a friend…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. Ask for the grace to forget the past.
3. I shall not build memorial for my past! Holy Ghost, heal my memory concerning this pain (pray about that past issue still tormenting your memory/peace now).
4. I am moving on – from STORY to GLORY by force!)

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR PAST DOES NOT EQUAL YOUR FUTURE!

Basic Scripture: Ephesians 2: 11-18

Thank God for this second half of 2919! That you are alive is a fatal blow to the enemies of your destiny! God wants you to always remember that your past does not equal your future! This second half the year 2019 is your one chance to make your own break and to sigh your name in the register of champions. The Creator of LIFE has offered you yet another golden 6 months of opportunities to brings your dreams to life and to rekindle every hope you’ve held close to your heart since January.

Are you prepared to let go of the past and fearlessly embrace the journey ahead with every ounce of strength in your body? Charles F. Ketttering said: “You can’t have a better tomorrow with yesterday in your mind.” Life is meant to be lived in the here and now and that requires that you put all your “yesterday” in your rear-view mirror!
There is nothing wrong with remembering your memorable past and unforgettable positive events, but never spend a second of your present in rehearsing past mistakes, pain and failures! Always remember that all your past disappointments, pain and even pleasures, are only a tiny fraction of your God-ordained destiny on planet earth. I shall not miss my finals
Forget the past because like George Orwell says: “He who controls the past controls the future.” Hear Pearl Bailey: “There is a way to look at the past; Don’t hide from it! It will not hurt you – if you do not repeat it.”
Everyone has a past (Verse 11 of today’s scripture – “Wherefore remember, that ye been in the time past Gentiles in the flesh”). They were gentiles in the PAST, but now Vs 13: “… In Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made high by the blood of Christ.”

Hallelujah! Oh, close with this bullet from Oprah Winfrey: “Living in the moment (the now) requires letting go of the past, and not waiting for the future! It means living your life consciously, aware of each moment you breath, is a gift.”

Yes! Each moment is a gift! Don’t waste it! Forget the past because it is not equal to your future! Focus on the months ahead and on your NOW! Yes! Trust God again!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now. Still pray about your goals again!
2. I shall not become a bitter proverb in the dustbin of history in Jesus name. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led.
3. Pray in tongues over your life and family now!
4. Lord, in the remaining months of 2019, put my fear on my enemies in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ON ANGER

Basic Scripture: Ecclesiastes 7: 1-10

Welcome to today’s devotional hour with He that fetches water with a BASKET to DISGRACE the BUCKET! History books have the story of Alexander the Great! In his greatness, he was said to have conquered the world. However, history says he was a very temperamental person who could not control his anger. In a fit of anger, he was said to have slain his best friend, Cleitus. He afterwards regretted his actions.

Someone wrote about anger: “Anger is small madness! So do nothing when you are angry, because what you might destroy will be more than what caused that anger.” Yet another man said: “Anger is just an alphabet short of danger.” Stories abound in the consequences of anger. And angry Cain slew his brother Abel ( Gen. 4:1-8 ). In the end, the Lord cursed him. Moses in anger struck the Rock twice instead of speaking to it: in the end God was angry with him. He therefore missed out from entering the Promised Land ( Numbers 20: 7-12 ).
A man once threw his wife down from a storey building of several floors for changing a television Chanel from what he was watching! What a tragedy! No wonder the Bible says, “He that has no rule over his spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.” (Proverb 25: 28). Anger is dangerous! It is cruel/outrageous (Proverb 27: 4)! Control it!

ODM MOBILE APP IS COMPLETED!
It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman – 14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of faith as led now.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. My Father, in this second half of 2019, no matter the circumstances I face, help me to control ANGER!
3. Lord, let my life bring glory to Your name everyday!
5. Pray for peace upon your life and family.
6. Many are the victims of ANGER! Remember those in prison today and pray for them.
7. Lord, grant me the grace to pursue, overtake and recover all that I have lost this year or in the past due to anger!
8. Pray any other prayer(s) as led!
9. Pray about today seriously now. Cancel REGRETS!
10. Sow THE NEXT ODM into other lives this week!

Assignment: Is there a challenge in your life?
Agree with me! Pray the prayers on the Agreement Prayer Page of the booklet, “War Against Haman -14”-

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ALEXANDER THE GREAT: HIS THREE FINAL WISHES!

Basic Scripture: Job 7: 3-21

What some have come to believe as a mere story or a real occurrence in the life of the great WAR General, Alexander the Great, are his three last wishes in his death bed! He was a military commander who was never defeated and and was the most successful in history. On his way home from conquering many countries, he came down with an illness.

At that moment, his captured territories, powerful army, sharp swords, and wealth all had no meaning to him. He realized that death would soon arrive and he would be unable to return to his homeland. He told his officers, “I will soon depart this earth, but I have three final wishes you need to carry out.”

“My first wish is to have my physician bring my coffin home alone. My second wish is that you should scatter the gold, silver, and gem from my treasure house along the path to the tomb of my final resting place.” After wrapping himself in a woolen blanket and resting for a while, he said: “My final wish is to put my hands outside the coffin.”

Alexander’s most favoured General then asked: “My General, can you tell us why you are giving this instructions?” After taking a deep breath, the wise General Alexander said: “I want everyone to understand the three lessons that I have learned:

1. To let my physician carry my coffin alone is to let people realize when they face death, that the physicians are powerless to save them.
I hope people will learn to treasure their lives.
2. My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth. I spent my whole life pursuing wealth and fame, but I am not able to take them to the great beyond now.
3. My third wish is to let people understand that I came to this world with empty hands and I will leave this world also with empty hands.” He closed his eyes after talking and gave up the ghost! What a SCHOOL for everyone! No wonder today’s Word is so exact: Job 7:3 says: “So am I made to possess months of vanity, and wearisome nights are appointed to me.”

He described his life here as months and years of vanity! Vs. 7 says: “Remember that my life is wind…” YOUR LIFE IS WIND! Wow! Never forget that it is vanity to desire a long life and take no heed to a good life! It was Chauser (1343-1400) who pined: “The cat would eat fish but would not get her feet wet.” That means, never allow success, beauty, fame, good health, wealth, etc, to drown you! Yes! Live simple! Give to others! Work for God! You are a stranger here. Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, help me not to forget that ALL is VANITY and that I shall leave this earth with OPENED HANDS!
3. I receive the grace to live for the LORD and to live for others!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIVE YOUR BELIEF! TURN THE WORLD AROUND!

Basic Scriptures: 2 Corinthians 4: 6-10 ; 2 Corinthians 12: 8-10

Yes, Thoreau who said: “Live your belief and you can turn the world around.” He was saying that the world will only follow men who are prepared to die for what they preach! Johann von Goethe also cried out: Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do!

So the Holy Ghost was serious when He wrote through Jude, Vs. 3: “…contend earnestly for the faith that was once delivered to the saints.” What the Lord wants you to know today is that following the Master and the narrow road means sharing in His sufferings and that means you will regularly experience phases of trials and phases of triumph on planet earth.
Have you forgotten Mark 10: 30 and Psalm 34: 19 ? Knowing is not enough!. We must apply what we know. Which of the elders (the apostles of old) ran this race with ice cream/ bread and butter in their hands? The Apostle Paul suffered greatly and was also grorified greatly. He was beaten and thrown into jail at philippi and yet, he praised the Lord.

He was whipped three separate times with rods, was stoned once, was shipwrecked 3 times, was adrift at sea once for a whole day and night, plus lots more! Most of us, even pastors in this generation, would have given up! Yet Paul called them all, “LIGHT AFFLICTIONS”.

Peter was condemned to death by crucifixion, but he told his captors to crucify him upside down! Even in his pain, delay/sufferings, he still honoured the Lord. Its time to leave your belief and let the world notice you! Laugh when all is well and laugh even more when all is hell. There is nothing like a 21st century Christian race!
Pursue the faith of old and honour God even in your trials! Never, ever, give up! You are about to recover all at the Lekki Anointing Service of this Saturday, September 28th! Bring a list of what you desire to recover! This is your hour!

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of victory as led now!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any backsliding today! Repent from any lukewarmness now!
Oh Lord, grant me the courage to pursue that original kind of faith in Jesus name. Father, grant me the grace to honour You in every allowed trial in my life and ministry.
4. Dear Lord, in this STORY to GLORY year 2019, deliver me from any trial or temptation not permitted by You (Pray it for the next 3 days).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE POSITIVE ABOUT LIFE! GIVE THANKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3:10-17; NEHEMIAH 8: 10

Yes, the year 2019 is running fast and you don’t have all the testimonies you crave for yet, even after your 21-day fast! Yes, you don’t necessarily feel great about that delay, setback or unfulfilled secret heart desire, but be thankful because you can say to the world around you: “I have my sight… although not perfect: I can still see the glorious sunset, the antics of a puppy, the smile of a child and the most important… I can see if there are bugs in my food.

have my hearing even if imparted. I can hear music that can take wrinkles out of the day. I can hear others tell me that they love me! I have my sense of smell, although mared by allergies. I can tell if the house is on fire or the cookies are burnt. Oh, thank God that despite the battles/heartaches of life, I still have my taste!
I can taste when something is sour or when the cookies are burning. Oh, thank God I still have my sense of touch… the joy of touching another, makes me feel I am not alone. Thank God, I can walk though I may stumble! I can talk, I can laugh, even when funny things happen and I can cry if I choose to. Yes, despite scores of “Massah” (bitter) experience around my life, family and ministry, I can confidently say, ‘Thank You Lord.”
Don’t ever forget that: Happiness is not something you find, but something you create! In life, your attitude is more important than your aptitude. No wonder then that John Miller wrote: “Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happen to you as by the way your mind looks at what happened.
Millions are dead! Some are dying and departing this earth even as you use today’s devotional! Being thankful FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE is a positive attitude! Against all odds, as 2019 marches on, force yourself and utter a word of thanks daily because your joy/laughter and Thanksgiving provokes confusion in the gates of hell!

PRAYER POINTS : Take song 1: – What a friend…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lift up your hands and thank God for the gift of life!
3. Pray DIVINE SPEED.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORRY LESS! ACCOMPLISH MORE!

Basic Scriptures: 1 Samuel 17:47 ; 2 Chronicles 20: 15-22 ; Ephesians 6:13

Vital keys, which the Holy Ghost wants to drop into your spirit today to RETIRE you from the school of worry and REFIRE you to accomplish worthy goals in this second half of 2019.
1. Never concern yourself with things you can’t do anything about. Armchair Generals don’t win battles! They do have nervous breakdowns. Don’t sit down to worry! Trust God!
2. Don’t think of problems as difficulties! See them as necessary challenges allowed by God, to propel your promotion. Despite the grace of God upon my life, I have always experienced “big” problems – nothing small – but I see them as my promotion tools!
After many years now, when a tough or a bitter problem appears, I can immediately predict what will follow after – A HIGHER LEVEL OF PROMOTION! Don’t forget that I discovered this ODM vision on the day I wanted to commit suicide! But see what ODM has become today! Where would I have been if I had killed myself? Apply the same principle – see your trials/battles as necessary challenges allowed by God, to propel your promotion.
1. After doing your best in any situation, leave the rest to God and stand! Ephesian 6:13 says “…and having done all, to stand.” To stand means to avoid tears, self-pity, depression, worry, murmuring, etc. To stand means to be expectant that at the end, your change will come no matter the present odds. Stand in praises! Stand in prayers! Stand in holiness! Stand in confidence! Stand in faith that the battle is of the Lord’s.
2. Get busy! Fill your 24 hours daily with five items: Work, Recreation, Reading, Devotion with God and Rest. Don’t allow time for empty thinking. An idle mind is the devil’s factory!
3. Don’t blame others for your experiences! Blaming others opens the door for self-pity. Don’t look for sympathy. Face life as it comes!

4. Try to arrange your schedule you so will not have to hurry! Hurry is the uncle of worry! It destroys your self-confidence and provokes fear/anxiety!
5. Don’t procrastinate! Putting off tasks till tomorrow makes your imagination to magnify a small mole into a mountain.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.

1. O Lord, the battles of my life are yours! I choose not to worry in this second half of 2019! Fight for me O Lord. (Pray it seriously many times).
2. Pray about today and pray any other prayer(s).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO HORSES! DRAW COURAGE FROM WITHIN!

Basic Scripture: Luke 1: 26-37

Tommy Lasorda told his colleague: “The difference between the possible and the impossible is a man’s determination.” Once upon a time, two men who owned horses, which they rode daily! On the route, they would ride around the city. There was however a ditch about eight feet wide which they had to cross.
One of the horses had no problems at all in crossing. As this daily routine continued, on a particular day, after a while, coming up to the ditch and watching the strong horse jump over the ditch, boldness came on the second horse rider! It occurred to him in his inner man, that he too could jump the ditch!

So, with grim determination, the second horse scaled the ditch and from that day, the horse never stopped at that ditch again. Life is so much like the two horses! Like the weak horse, when we are confronted with trials or tough situations, we just feel like we can’t make the distance! As a matter of fact, many times we wish there were no problems indeed, the furnace is not a garden of roses!

BUT NEVER FORGET THAT THERE IS COURAGE WITHIN YOU BECAUSE THE HOLY GHOST IS WITHIN YOU! In any trial, look for the courage within and claim strength to wait on the Lord to enable you cross over! Remember your God, “JEHOVAH OVER DO,” your all-wise God, will never allow you pass through a trial bigger than you! Ah!
In today’s scripture, Mary asked the angel: “How shall this be, see that I know not a man?” Then behold the answer, “…The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee.” Overshadow means to “come upon and dwell within.” OVERSHADOW is GRACE from your “OVER DO” God! That is the secret of winning over life’s battles! Learn how to pray, fast and let the Holy Ghost overshadow your inner man!
When you know that the Holy Ghost is dwelling within you, you will fight discouragement/depression, because your God cannot loose a battle! Close with Vince Lambordi: “The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel are the things that endure: this qualities are so much more important than the event that occur.” Draw courage from within!

PRAYER POINTS : Take a song of worship to your God now.

1. Lift up your hands and declare aloud: “The Holy Ghost is within me! There is courage within me! I refuse to bow down to self-pity, discouragement, depression or fear! The greater ONE is in me! He is greater than circumstances: therefore will I not fear! Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MAKING YOUR DREAMS TO LEAP!

Basic Scripture: Luke 1: 39-56

Vs 41 of today’s scripture says: “And it came to pass that when Elisabeth heard the salutation Mary, the babe leaped in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.” One of the keys to making the babe you are carrying (your dreams and life’s expectations) to leap (gain momentum, great speed/progress) is by causing them to regularly hear the Word. John (the baby in Elizabeth’s womb) did not leap until Elizabeth heard the salutation! Note that the baby did not just stand, he leapt! That’s outstanding progress! The salutation (a word) became the button that triggered the leaping of the babe!

God wants you to know that in this STORY to GLORY year, spending time with the right books (right information) plus daily meditation on the Word of God will accelerate (cause to leap) the fulfillment of your dreams! There is a “MARY” which God will use to accelerate your dreams! Pray that God will shake the wrong people out of your life, family and ministry! Pray that you will not be made to meet the wrong people! ONE WRONG PERSON CAN TAKE YOU 10 YEARS BACKWARDS! One right person can move you 10 years ahead! Spent time with Bible verses that relate to your dreams!

Use the enlarged and revised Unfailable Promises pages of this booklet (38-39). As you meditate on the word, even one word can be used by the Holy Ghost to fire you and cause power to flood your dreams. Refuse to be lazy with the Word this year! Refuse to delay reading book! Reject PROCRASTINATION! Refuse to be lazy in listening to the Word on CDs/tapes, etc. FAITH comes by HEARING! Spend your money on materials that will increase you spiritually and stay around people that will fire your “babies” and cause them to leap! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: worship the Lord in your native dialect.

1. Lord, take my dreams from the realm of just standing or walking! Cause my dreams to leap – outstanding progress!
2. Lord, connect me to my Mary (the right person in the right environment) this year (Pray it very well)!
3. Lord, disconnect me from the wrong people and uproot me from the wrong environment in my life, family, business and ministry (Pray it very well)!
4. O Lord, grant me the grace to be disciplined to meditate on the Word and other spiritual materials.
5. Pray about today seriously now. Loose promotion!

Use the Bible-in-1-year plan and determine to finish your Bible this year.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ONCE AN ATHEIST!
Basic Scripture: Romans 8: 28-39

I heard of Bill Hayden, the famous Australian politician who made no secret of his atheism! But recently, he became a believer in the existence of God and His Christ! He was baptized in the Catholic Church, the Australian reports. Hayden, 85, is Australian Governor-General, one would also be also pointed the Chief Scout of Australia. Hayden declined this office in 1989, declaring he was an atheist and the Scout Promise, which says, “Do my best to do my duty to my God,” was a direct conflict with his beliefs.

Can you beat that? But now at 85 years old, this has all changed for the former politician. In 2014, Hayden was sent to hospital after having a stroke, and according to The Christian Post, it was this event that ultimately convinced him that God did exist. Hayden said the stroke made it evident there is “more to life than me.” He continued, “I had to make a dedication of myself for the good of others before God. I felt that strongly.”

So, after many years of denying God’s existence, Hayden renounced his atheism and joined the Catholic Church. Hayden said his witnessing several selfless act of compassion of Christians over his lifetime coupled with his stroke inspired his decision to come to Christ. According to the Catholic leader, Hayden was baptized at St. Mary’s Church near Brisbane.
He said at the time, “This took too long, and now am going to be devoted. From this day forward, I am going to vouch for God.” Oh, thank you Jesus! It was the LOVE (several selfless acts of compassion by Christians) shown to him during his stroke that made him to surrender to the Almighty God! Even if the battles of 2019 have overwhelmed you, refuse to quit trusting God! If atheists are now returning to the Rock of their souls, why would you allow depression and doubt to locate your address?

PRAYER POINTS: Take song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, help me never to forget that ALL is VANITY and I shall leave the earth with OPEN HANDS!
3. I receive grace to live for the Lord and to live for others!
4. As I go out today, help me to know that I am VANITY/DUST!
5. I forgive the following people now (mention their names).
Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: While The Professor Was Asleep

Basic Scriptures: Matthew 13:24-30 ;
2 Corinthians 10: 1-7

Not too long ago, a professor who has served as Vice Chancellor in two separate universities passed on. Before his demise, he has fallen Ill. The government of his home country was very concerned about his health because of his importance. It did all it could to save his life. Unfortunately, he died. The doctor said he had cancer of the lever. As is usual for many important people who died abroad, somebody was flown back home to be buried.

As part of the burial rite before committing him to mother earth, he was taken to church. Those who attended the burial didn’t know they were in for the shocker of their lives. When professors or academicians are buried, there is usually a citation, in which the academic exploit of the deceased are read. In this man’s citation, his foray into the academic world was eulogized; and finally a mention was made of how he fell ill, was taken abroad for treatment and finally succumbed to cancer of the liver.

As the story went, while mention was made that the professor had died of the cancer of the lever, a young girl of about 13 years of age shocked everybody present. She was said to have stood up and said, “This man did not die of cancer; while he was sleeping we punched his abdomen with hot yam, thereby resulting in his illness that led to his death.” Shocking you will say!
I know some sceptics will say that this teenager had a form of psychological or psychiatric/mental ailment. Whichever way you look at it, one fact is clear; the professor died a painful death. A lot of things happen that are beyond the realm of our control hence the common saying that the spiritual controls the physical. The professor’s case can be likened to what Jesus said in the parable of today’s 1st scripture; “while men slept, his enemy came” ( Matthew 13: 25).
While the professor was asleep, the enemy sowed a seed. In this 2nd half of 2019, any enemy who plans to strike in NIGHT BATTLES against you is terminated now in Jesus name. You may have a security man at the gate of your street or house; he can watch the movement of men but not spiritual beings. Many times, our focus is more on the physical realm than the spiritual, but the truth is, ‘though we walk in the flesh, we do not walk against the flesh’ ( 2Cor. 10:3 ).

This truth propelled Apostle Paul to asked the question, “Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? ( 2 Cor 10:7 ). Shift focus today! If there are things happening in your life that seem to deny logical and known scientific explanations, they probably have spiritual undertone. Turn to the one who neither sleeps nor slumbers. He can stop the arrows that fly by night! He will watch over you and watch all unseen arrows against your life ministry!
Give out the next quarter ODM as a special gift!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: What a friend…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now. !
2. Every bullet fired against me in my moment of rest/sleep, be nullified and turn to sender.
3. I raise the ALTAR OF FIRE against every night or day evil ARROW in Jesus name(Pay it for five days/nights).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY PAST MADE ME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 43:10-19

As we enter into the last quarter of 2019, you must determine to start to LOOK AHEAD, instead of LOOKING BEHIND! No matter how the year has been, always remember that your BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD! Your God is a specialist in NEW THINGS! Numbers 16:30-31 (Amplified Bible) says:
“But if the Lord causes a new thing (to happen), and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up, with all that belongs to them, and they go alive into Sheol (the place of the dead), then you shall understand that these men have provoked (spurned, despised) the Lord!”
So when the EARTH SWALLOWED UP the men who rebelled against Moses in Numbers 16:30 , IT WAS A NEW THING THE LORD DID! It had NEVER happened before! As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, a thing that has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE, WILL BEGIN with you in Jesus name! Expect a NEW THING testimony! Isaiah 43:18-19 says: “Do not (earnestly) remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Yes! A NEW THING! You cannot see the NEW till you forget you the old! “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present” (Bill Keane). Then Chuck Palahniuk wrote: “You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.” Also, Cormac McCarthy opined:
“Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.” Yes! Your past is real, but your sweet FUTURE is MORE REAL! That is why you must determine to forget the SCARS of your past and look into the STARS of the future! Hear Rick Warren: “We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” So when Satan wants to remind you and cage you in the PRISON of your PAST, always reply him that YOUR PAST MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE NOW! Your past is your friend because it made you who you are! So, learn from it and MOVE ON! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. My past made me who I am today, so I am NOT ashamed of my past! Holy Ghost, use every delay, mistake or failure of my past to re-write my TOMORROW in Jesus name.
3. I scatter every arrow from the pit of hell that is sent to use my past to poison my future.
4. I return to sender, every ARROW OF SELF-PITY.
5. I return to sender, every ARROW OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX
6. Pray about the remaining days of 2019.
7. Loose WHATEVER is hanging in the spirit world which belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PHILOSOPHY PROFESSOR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 14:1; PSALM 112:1-10

There was a professor of Philosophy who was a deeply committed atheist. His primary goal for one required class was to spend the entire semester proving that God couldn’t exist. His student were always afraid to argue with him because of his impeccable logic. Sure, some had argued in class at times, but no one had over really gone against him because of his reputation. At the end of every semester on the last day, he would say to his class of 300 students. “If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!” In twenty years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say, “Because anyone who believes in God is a fool. “If God existed, he could stop this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground. Such a simple task to prove that He is God and yet He can’t do it”. And every year, he would drop the chalk onto the tiled floor of the classroom, and it would shatter into a hundred pieces. All of the students would do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the students thought that God couldn’t exist. Certainly, a number of Christians had slipped through, but for 20 years, they had been too afraid to stand up! Then a certain young got admitted into the university.

He was a Christian and had heard the stories about his professor. He was required to take the class for his major, and he was afraid. But for three months that semester, he prayed every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the professor said or what the class though. Nothing they said could ever shatter his faith… he hoped. Finally, the day came. The professor said, “If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up”
The professor and the class of 300 people looked at him, shocked, as he stood up at the back of the classroom. The professor shouted, “ You FOOL!!! If God existed, he would keep this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground!” He proceed to drop the chalk, but as he did, it slipped out of his fingers, off his shirt cuff, on to the pleat of his pants, down his leg his leg and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, it simply rolled away unbroken. The professor’s jaw dropped as he stared at the chalk. He looked up at the young man and then ran out of the lecture hall. The young man who had stood up proceeded to walk front of the room and shared his faith in Jesus for the next half hour. 300 students stayed and listened as he told of God’s love for them and of His power through Jesus.
The story of this professor is a lesson, but always remember Psalm 14:1 – “Only fools say in their hearts, “there is no God”. Note: IN THERE HEARTS! You may not voice it out to others, but each time you get depressed over your battles, you are indirectly saying in your heart; THERE IS NO GOD you can trust! Yes! Each time you get discouraged and compare yourself to others, you are indirectly saying in your heart, THERE IS NO GOD! Ah! Each time you get worried/anxious over your future and begin to imagine HOW and WHEN your testimony will show up, then you are indirectly saying in your heart that, THERE IS NO GOD! Arise today and tell the devil that DELAY is not a denial! Tell the devil that no matter the battles, YOU WILL TRUST JEHOVAH forever because your eyes are FIXED on Him.

PRAYER POINTS

Take your best worship song to God now.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. God has a wonderful plan for you! Repent from worry, doubt or allowing depression now! Reject self-pity now!
3. Declare Psalm 112:7 now! Personalize it: My heart is FIXED; trusting in the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! I am not a QUITTER

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PALM TREES DON’T BREAK YOU ARE HURRICANE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 92:10-16; 2 CORINTHIANS 4:13

One of the most remarkable trees that God created is the psalm tree. No wonder the Bible says in Proverbs 24:16 – “the righteous may fall seven times but he will rise again” And then 1 st scripture Vs 12 says, “the righteous will flourish like the palm tree…” It did not say the righteous will flourish like the OAK or IROKO TREE, though these trees look bigger than the palm tree in size and height! Studies have shown that storms and strong winds do not have enough power to BREAK a palm tree. Secondly, they cannot uproot the palm tree! The storm that may uproot an OAK or IROKO tree cannot uproot the palm tree! So, the palm tree is stronger and “bigger” in TENACITY or ability to HOLD ON in stubborn storms! Yes! When the biggest and tallest trees get uprooted by the storms/strong winds, the only thing that happens to the palm tree is that IT MAY BEND.
And No Matter How Low It Bends, When The Storm Is Over, The Palm Tree Comes Right Back Into Its Upright Position! Wonderful God of the Palm tree! Two things to learn from this remarkable tree about you:

1. No Storm Will Last Forever.
2. No Matter How Long The Storm Lasts. It Was Not Sent To Break You! An eagle earns its honour from the storms it endues! There is something inside you that keeps telling you, “I cannot be at the bottom! I cannot be a failure! I cann
o give up! I will bounce back again!” It’s called the voice of victory! 2 Corinthians 4:13 calls it the “spirit of faith”. It’s the spirit that The champions of old had. Listen to that inner voice and never forget that: The storm is the test, the sunshine is its reward! No matter how 2019 or indeed you entire life has been, refuse to give up now!
Close with Matshona Dhliwayo: “The storm is inferior to the rainbow”. You will stand and tell the world someday: The storm is what they threw at me, the hurricane is what I became” . Like the palm tree, you will NEVER break! You may bend but you will be stronger! Hold on and hold out
(Give out this ODM edition copy! It will speak in your favour within 14 days)!
Give out this 4 th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVANGELISM is God’s PASSION! I see NEW FAVOUR on you for every copy given out!
PRAYER POINTS

Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led
2. Decree this now: I am stronger than any storm! I may bend but I cannot break! I FLOURISH LIKE THE PALM TREE, AND I WILL BE FRUITFUL because my RAINBOW SEASON is unstoppable (Pray in Tongues).
3. Still pray concerning this last quarter now! Before the last days of this year, I shall have a RAINBOW testimony in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DOMINION OVER SATANIC SERPENTS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 21:1-9

Welcome! In the medical profession, the symbol of medicine production is a serpent curled around a pole! This symbol is found in every registered hospital around the world and no hospital operates without that sign. So I asked my professor in the school of Pharmacy many years ago when I was a student, “why is the symbol of the medical profession a snake?” And he told me, “it is what they have come to embrace”; “it all began from the time of the Greeks when the discovered that a snake can kill and a snake can heal! “Every snake has a venom which produces anti-snake vaccines from the same snake.
Wow! So in every snake there is poison and there is a solution. Yes! Any snake that carries venom also carries a serum! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that just as the medical profession cannot do without the symbol of a snake curled around a pole. IN EVERY TRIAL, THERE IS A SEED OF TRIUMPH! In every BAD, there is GOOD! As 2019 ends remember that setbacks are only challenges in disguise! A setback is never a bad experience; just another one of life’s lessons. Setbacks are just learning experiences.

Your FAME is hidden in your Goliath! Your setback is just a setup for your comeback! Your PAIN contains your GAIN! New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings! In Numbers 21, when the Israelites murmured, complained and rebelled against God and Moses, serpents were sent to bite and kill the people! But Vs. 8 of today’s scripture says, “And the Lord said unto Moses, “Make thee a ”fiery serpent” and set it upon a pole: and it shall come pass, that everyone that is bitten, when he looked upon it, shall live. “That was a prophetic picture of the future Christ on the cross, but note this: YOUR CROWN IS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROSS! The main thing is to never quit, never quit, never quit! When adversity strikes that’s when you have to be the most calm. Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. Ana Claudia Antunes OPENED. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds”. Matshona Dhliwayo quipped: “One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow” Close with Lao Tzu. “Every flower must grow through dirt”. So, no matter how 2019 has been, HOLD on and hold out! Start planning your 2020! I see ELEVATION!

Give out this 4 th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVANGELISM is God’s heartbeat! I see NEW FAVOUR coming on you for every copy given out! Start today!

PRAYER POINTS
Take song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. Thank the LORD and decree that no serpent will prevail over you!
2. Lord, turn every pain to gain! Turn every adversity to prosperity! Turn every closed door into a new beginning! Lord, turn every bitter water to my HONEY LAND and use me to show the world that MIRACLES are REAL (Pray it for 5 days and nights).
3. O you end-of-year stubborn battles; my life and destiny are not your victims! Enough is enough! Expire! Expire by fire in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE NOT THEIR GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 13:15-26

It’s been popularly reported that a right Harvard university graduate said: “My one big mistake in life has been providing a trust fund for my five children. I’m very comfortable paying for an education for as long as they want to study in a reputable university. However, providing additional funds so they could have a lifestyle beyond what they have achieved on their own was a mistake”.

A leadership teacher, John Maxwell says “If you do everything for your children, what will they do for themselves?” By the time they finish university education, we have slaved and built houses for them, put car keys in their hands, bankrolled their weddings when they’re getting married. What then will they do for themselves?
In the course of doing these for them, some people develop hypertension and all sorts of illnesses. Some slump and die. Some steal to achieve these luxuries for their children. Inheritance goes beyond material things. Give them the right values, strong character and a revelatory knowledge of the power they carry as an extension of God: they will create water to sell in the desert and sell sand to the Arabs to build mansions for themselves.

Do something for your children to make them have a softer take off but do not take over that YOU ARE NOT THE GOD OF YOUR CHILDREN. You are their parent or guardian! Their ULTIMATE PROVIDER is Jehovah God! Let those you are helping know this. Yes!
Proverbs 13:22 (NIV) says: A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children… “but balance it with Vs. 24: “He who spare the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him”. So leaving an inheritance without training, then that inheritance will be ABUSED! Tell your children HOW TO MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY! Allow them to make their own mistakes!

And let them know that if God could do it for you, He can do it for them! Always remind them that the only thing guaranteed to them is A GOOD EDUCATION and a FANTASTIC ROD (balanced training)! Nothing more! If they get a house or cash from you, it is a privilege, not a right! Make sure you enjoy your little blessings or wealth as much as possible because your children might even go to court to fight themselves after your death – WILL or no WILL! Oh what a life! STOP PLAYING GOD!

ODM is interdenominational! If you need deliverance, see your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain this Sunday, 8am (OGUDU, Lagos), 9am (Lekki, Lagos).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led

1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now!
2. Repent from ways in which YOU HAVE ACTED AS GOD to your children!
3. Repent from thinking that MONEY can take the place of discipline!
4. Repent from NOT SPENDING TIME WITH THEM.
5. Pray seriously for your children today (mention names). Loose their success and salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AVOID THE FOOD OF GIANTS!

Basic Scripture: Numbers 13: 25-33

Instead of complaining how big your giants are, talk about how big your God is. Complaining is part of the demonic food that causes the giants of life to become bigger and bigger! Yes! Their God is made up of DIET of MURMURING, SELF-PITY, COMPLAINING, plus a “teaspoonful” OF COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHER! Wow! What a diet!!! No wonder Joyce Meyer said, “Don’t complain! The Israelites wasted forty years murmuring and complaining in the wilderness, when they could have just obeyed God and entered into the Promised Land”.
Notice the words of the 10 complaining spies again Vs 29, “the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.” They did not mention anything about their God. It was all about the giants, the giants and the giants! OH, GET THIS NOW – WHEN YOUR FOCUS IS ON THE CHALLENGE, THE CHALLENGE BECOMES BIGGER AND YOUR EARTH BECOMES WEAKER.

THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT THE OBSTACLES AND CHALLENGES BEFORE YOU, THE WEAKER YOUR FAITH BECOMES, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT FEEDING YOUR FEARS; RATHER, Feed Your Faith, Everyday!

As 2019 is ending, determine that you will not talk like the ten spies! Determine that you will never fix your eyes on the delays or battles! Determine that you will only see the ROCK that is higher than the highest!
Hear what Rhonda Byrne said, “if you are criticizing, you are not being grateful. If you are complaining, you are not being grateful.” Oh! Avoid the DIET OF GIANTS and refuse to feed them! I see your joy being made full and I see heaven turning you into a land of dancing in Jesus name! hold on and look up!
It takes a year to prepare for the January world anointing night; let God use you! People’s testimonies will provoke your own. Sow your world anointing night seed to MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 10115310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Higher ground…….

1. In your own words, pray generally on todays word as a led.
2. I refuse to give in to the DIET OF GIANTS! I lift my voice and worship my God! Every plot of the enemy to turn my mouth into a river of complaints, SCATTER in Jesus name.
3. All you strong men that are holding on to that which is rightfully mine, LOOSE YOUR GRIP NOW by the fire of holy ghost! Loose your hold now in Jesus name.
4. I release divine starvation/destruction upon every ROOT of every obstacle in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today now! Pray in tongues! Loose SPEED!..

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT CARRY MY DEATH WARRANT

Basic Scripture: 2 Samuel 11: 6-27

Verses 14 and 15 of today’s scripture say: “and it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Jaob, and sent it by the hand of Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.” Note “sent it by the hand of Uriah.” Ah! This wonderful man Uriah did not know that he was carrying HIS DEATH WARRANT!
He did not know that he was carrying a letter that would make sure he did not see his wife and family again! He did not know his OBEDIENCE would become his OBITUARY! The holy ghost wants you to arise and pray today concerning any BAD NEWS or EVIL REPORT that is being baked in order to make you the CAUSE of the EFFECT! Let me explain: Satan can push you into fornication or adultery and in that case, you are carrying your own EVIL LETTER of unwanted pregnancies,
abortions, incurable diseases, hatred, malice, envy, bitterness, unforgiveness , etc, and when these things led to FINANCIAL SHAME, DEMONIC ATTACKS, CAREER/BUSINESS DEMOTION, MARITAL DELAYT/SHAME, DEMOTION INSTEAD OF PROMOTION, STAGNATION INSTEAD OF ACCELERATION, etc, then you are the one using your own hands to carry your own evil letter! You can be provoked into IMPATIENCE and in that case, you are carrying your own letter of ISHMAEL!
This is because hurrying outside the will of GOD leads to premature breakthroughs which is the father of ‘HAD I KNOWN!’ Never forget that ISHMAEL was a product of HASTE! A premature or forced marital connection can lead to a painful divorce, health challenges, regret, shame and even DEATH! Is that not carrying your own DEATH WARRANT? Arise today to decree; I SHALL NOT CARRY MY ANTI-BREAKTHROUGH/DELAY WARRANT!
I shall not carry my MARITAL DELAY letter! I shall not carry my own DEMOTION LETTER and I shall not carry my spiritual/physical death warrant! But I decree that before the last day of this year, a LETTER OF VERY, VERY GOOD NEWS will locate you in Jesus name. pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. Repent from how you have carried your own letter of DEMOTION OR DELAY in the past!
3. Repent from any SECRET SIN that can be used against you by satan, the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN! I walk in purity in Jesus name.
4. Repent from whatever you know can be used to ACCUSE you by man and demons.
5. A LETTER OF VERY SWEET AND GOOD NEWS shall locate me before the last day of this year in Jesus name!
6. I refuse to carry my anti-BREAKTHROUGH letter! I release forgiveness to the following people(mention names).
7. I shall not carry my DEATH WARRANT! I shall not carry my MARITAL DELAY letter! I shall not carry my DEMOTION LETTER and I shall not carry my spiritual/physical death.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT BE A VICTIM OF ANCESTRAL SINS!

Basic Scripture: 2 Samuel 12: 1-20

Verse 13 and 14 of today’s scripture says , “And David said unto Nathan, ‘I have sinned against the Lord.’ And Nathan said unto David, ‘The Lord also hath put away thy. sin;thou shall not die. Howbeit, because of this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child that is also burn of thee shall surely die.” Painful! Note – “thou shall not die.”

So David who planned and executed the deed was spared of his life! The prophet Nathan told him – “THOU SHALL NOT DIE!” Then also note these lines – “the child also that is born if thee shall surely die.” THE INNOCENT CHILD SUFFERED FOR WHAT HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT – HE DIED PREMATURELY and HIS DESTINY WAS TRUNCATED because of the sins of his father!

Always remember 2 kings 14: 6b – “the fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sins.” Do you know that, that boy could have become a great world-acclaim poet, writer, doctor, phamacist, nurse, teacher, politician, future president, a world businessman/billionaire? But alas, his destiny was cut short because of the 5 minute sinful pleasure of his father!

And do you know that millions are suffering similar DESTINY PUNISHMENTS because of their PARENTS/ANCESTORS? Oh! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP! Before continuing, lift up your voice and pray the following prayers seriously with Holy aggression;

1. O Lord, from this day, EVERY NONSENSE MUST STOP! I declare: I refuse to suffer the sins of my ancestors in Jesus name.
2. I raise the BANNER of the BLOOD of Jesus Christ against any evil ancestral inheritance in Jesus name.
3. BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, speak forth FORGIVENESS AND MERCY concerning my ancestral and biological bloodline in Jesus name in Jesus name (See
Nehemiah 9:2 ).
4. Declare and pray PSALM 79: 8 several times now. Forgive your parents/ancestors! Cancel every EVIL ancestral unforgiveness! Cancel every evil repercussion due to in forgiveness in your bloodline!
5. Pray in tongues seriously now and BREAK ANCESTRAL, DEMONIC BLOODLINE. Remember that Jonathan suffered for the sins of Saul! That shall not be your portion! Arise and pray the prayers above and below again now!

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of praise as led.

2. Pray the prayers above again!
3. Pray about the remaining days of his year now. LORD, REMEMBER ME!
4. In this last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REPAIR YOUR ALTAR!

Basic Scriptures: Luke 18: 1-8 ; James 5:10-18

Welcome! What bullets in the gun of a soldier, prayer is in the life of a believer. You cannot afford to live your life without learning to pray Effectual Fervent Prayers (EFP) – today’s scriptures. Elijah prayed this kind of prayer and the heavens were closed for 42 months. And then he prayed again and rain poured down abundantly on God’s people.

But note that in first kings 18, before he could pray, followed by the undeniable result of FIRE FROM HEAVEN, he had to REPAIR THE BROKEN ALTAR! AH! It was a repaired ALTAR that DISGRACED THE EVIL PROPHETS OF BAAL! Until your altar is repaired, DISGRACE WILL BE YOUR NAME!

Abraham prayed this prayer and the wombs of the women of king Abimelek were opened (see Genesis 20: 8-18 ). Hezekiah prayed this prayer and God added fifteen extra years to his life (see 2 Kings 20: 1-6 ). Hear the words of Jesus again in Vs.1 of our first scripture, “Men ought always to pray and not to faint.” Refuse to faint now! John Piper said, “Until you know that life is war, you cannot know what prayer is for.”

This war called “LIFE” is a war that you can only win by effectual fervent prayer (EPP). Hear E.M. Bounds, “God shapes the world by prayer. The more praying there is in the world, the better the world will be, the mightier the forces against evil.”
If you are not satisfied with the SHAPE that your life, family and ministry is in today, CHANGE it using the Mighty Tool of Prayer. Even if you are happy with your progress, you can only sustain that progress through Undiluted Prayer Fire! As 2019 ends, resist discouragement! Yes!
You may have fasted and prayed a lot this year, but refuse to slow down now! You might even be a prayer warrior, but the LORD is saying: “MORE PRAYER FIRE AHEAD! MORE TIME ALONE WITH GOD! MORE PRAYER BULLETS TO BE SHOT!” Repair you BROKEN ALTAR again! I see fire falling again as in the days of old in Jesus name! Declare 3 days fasting for REVIVAL!
It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies from that night, shall provoke your own.

Prayer Points : Take your best song of worship now.

1. Pray now and thank God for His word today!
2. Holy Ghost, REVIVE ME! Revive and Repair my prayer altar again in Jesus name. (Pray seriously).
3. Every weakness that have crept into my life as a result of prayerlessness, be reversed NOW! Spirit of weariness, loose me NOW in Jesus name (pray for 3 days).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIFE’S WASHING MACHINES!
Basic Scripture: John 16: 23-33

In ancient times, people used to clean their clothes by pounding them on rocks or using abrasive sands, and then they would wash the dirt away in local streams. What I have noticed about life in this world is that it it full of problems. No wonder Jesus said, “…in that world, you will have tribulations…” Tribulations, troubles, problems, challenges, difficulties, disappointments, whatever name you call them can be likened to the rocks and abrasive sands that ancient people used to clean their clothes.

You can even say that problems and challenges are like washing machines; they twist us, shake us, push us, squeeze us, knock us around, spin us and roll us over and over… but then, we come out clean, bright and better than before. Hear the words of former movie star-turned-pastor, Chuck Norris: “I’ve always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have the drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on the route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.”

No matter how 2019 has been, never allow obstacles and challenges to stop you. Rather, look up to God, dream of a greater NEXT YEAR/TOMORROW, and turn those obstacles into stepping stones! Close with Nick DiNardo from his book,”THE GAME OF ADVERSITY ” – “Like a sculptor chipping away at the marble, adversity is what chips and crafts us into who we are and what we became.”
Yes! It is the POTTER’S WEAPON to craft you into destiny because the glory that God has put inside you and destined for you is greater than any challenge that comes your way. So, don’t give up! Life’s battles are life’s wishing machines! I hear the sound of celebration and dancing in your home in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS : Take song 1: Higher ground…

2. I refuse to quit now! Holy Ghost, THOU THE GREAT POTTER, mould my destiny into Your will in Jesus name.
3. Every demonic program designed to recycle and repeat affliction and troubles in my life, SCATTER BY FIRE now, in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
4. I shall finish my 2019 on a note of strength and glory, in Jesus name. Father, let this last quarter be marked with great and glorious testimonies for my life and ministry!
5. Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: UNSTOPPABLE!

Basic Scripture: Isaiah 60: 1-9

Do you know that you don’t need a touch light to be able to see the sun? In the same way, when the glory of God upon you begin to shine, people will not need some external help or support before they recognize that this is more than you. I love what Elisabeth Kubler Ross said, “People are like stained – glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only If there is a light from within. Don’t let the darkness get you scared! Don’t let the battles get you anxious! Be strong! The light in you will SHINE BY FORCE! The world is waiting to see the glory of God upon you and they shall see it just as they saw the GLORY OF ABEDEDOM! Ah!

Don’t forget that in 2 Samuel 6, it was the great DARKNESS due to the death of UZZAH that promoted OBEDEDOM! The darkness (ANGUISH and sorrow) was so strong that even DAVID THE GREAT WARRIOR was scared! Hear D.L. Moody, “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we don’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine.”
It is either you are shining or you are contributing to the darkness of this world. I prophecy: “Something that will cause the world to celebrate your God will come from your address between now and the next WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of January 2020 in Jesus name!
Just as Obededom’s story was announced by his neighbours, so shall be your story!
Men shall see your GLORY and discuss it! Even your haters shall see GOODNESS/MERCY in and around your house and they shall carry it as a rumour in your city!
Declare this now: ” Oh, I worship you Lord for what you will do! I shall not struggle to shine! Your glory in my life, family and ministry shall shine by force because the thickest darkness shall bow to Your great seed of light in my star in Jesus name. Amen and amen.”

Note this: You were destined to shine, and nothing and no one can stop you from shining! Shame shall never be your “final bus-stop!” Every demonic hold that has been assigned to cover up your glory shall explore and be destroyed by fire today and tonight! Ah! I see men coming to the brightness of your rising, in Jesus mighty name!

PRAYER POINTS : Take your best song of worship now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. I decree: Tonight/today: every evil hand that has a plan to stop my SHINNING, SCATTER NOW, in Jesus name.
3. Tonight/today: I was destined to shine! I will not rot away by obscurity! I was destined to be a carrier of God’s glory! I will not be a demonstrator of shame/failure in Jesus name.
4. Every demonic arrow against my destiny to shine in life, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW (Pray it NOW and TONIGHT).
5. My light cannot be stopped! (Pray in Tongues tonight!) Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HARPER,S LAST CONCERT! CAUSE HEAVEN TO THROW A PARTY!-1

Basic Scriptures: John 15: 1-10 ; Proverbs 11: 30

The most famous sheep of all time is possibly the Titanic, the supposedly usinkable ship that went down on it maiden (1st) journey. Many movies have been made and many books Written about that fateful journey. Few will include the story Scottish Evangelist, John Harper. Harper was a passenger in the Titanic. In 1912, Harper was traveling to Chicago to take up his appointment as pastor in Moody’s church.
He had his daughter Nana on board with him. His wife had died a few years earlier. When the Titanic struck the iceberg and began to sink, he put Nana into a life boat and then ran throughout the ship yelling “women, children and unsaved into the lifeboats!” When the ship finally went down, he had already given his life jacket to another passenger. Survivors report that to the very end, Harper was witnessing to everyone who would listen.
One survivor recalls clinging to one of the ship’s pars when Harper floated near him. “Man, are u saved?” cried Harper. No I’m not” replied the man “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved” pleaded Harper. The waves carried Harper away and bought him back a little later. “Are you saved now? asked Harper. ” No, I cannot honestly say that I am” said the man.
Again Harper pleaded with him, “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved Shortly afterwards, Harper went down. The man who survived was one of only 6 people rescued, but in a public meeting four years later, recounting this episode, he said “There, alone in the night and with two Miles of water under me, I believed. I’m John Harper’s last convert” – (Source: Reported by Elesha Coffman, Christianity today, August 7, 2000).

Even when Harper was going down in such a life-threatening situation, he could not do but preach the gospel. Today, I am sure he will be happy to know in heaven that he got a convert at the last minute of his death. Oh, learn from Harper’s example! Soul winning is the heartbeat of God. Its the only thing that causes THE LORD to always throw a party in Heaven ( Luke 15: 7 ).
Wow! You can cause a party to happen in Heaven daily because there is JOY/CELEBRATION over one sinner who repents. Let God use you as you go out today/daily ! (This ODM is an evangelism tool! Give out some copies of ODM to people this week ).
It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies from that night, shall provoke your own.

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: It is well with my soul…

1.Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Father, forgive my laziness in soul winning, I ask for mercy.
3. LAZINESS IS OVER! Holy Spirit, fire me up with your unquenchable passion for soul winning in Jesus name.
4. Pray for every lost soul in the world today (mention names). Loose their salvation! Pray about today as led now. Cancel the loss of a car.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Our Daily Mannna

TOPIC: HARPER CONCERT! CAUSE HEAVEN TO THROW A PARTY! – 2

Basic Scriptures: Proverbs 11: 30 ; 1 Corinthians 9: 7-17

Remember yesterday’s devotional story of the Scottish Evangelist, John Harper? He was preaching even as he was sinking during the crash of the ship – THE TITANIC! That was because he knew that when he made heaven to laugh, laughter would be his final bus-stop! No wonder the great Apostle Paul wrote “for though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel” ( 1 Corinthians 9: 16).

For Apostle Paul to curse himself (WOE) if he did not preach the gospel, is a serious eternal matter! Can you curse yourself if you don’t preach…? Hear Charles Finney on Soul Winning – “It is the greatest business of every Christian to save souls. People complain that they do not know how to take hold of this matter. Why? The reason is plain enough; they have never studied it.

They have never taken the proper plain to qualify themselves for the work. If you do not make it a matter of study, how you may successfully act in building up the kingdom of Christ, you are acting a very wicked and absurd part as a Christian. Also hear Ernest Yeboah: “To touch the heart of heaven, win a soul for heaven.” I know you have life’s battles and prayer points but you must refuse to be distracted by the hustle and bustle of life!

What will matter at the end is how many souls you will use to greet the Lord when you appear before Him; how many souls you will present to him as your life’s fruit and trophy! Always remember the Scottish Evangelist, John Harper! (Get and give out ODM as the best evangelism tool).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of salvation as led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Like Paul, I declare aloud today – ‘WOE is me if I did not preach the gospel. Father, forgive my laxity in soul winning; I ask for mercy.’
3. Holy Spirit, set me on fire again!
4. Pray for every lost soul in the world today.
5. I break every barrier to the knowledge of Christ today in the hearts of men.
6. Give out some copies of ODM to souls.
7. Pray about today seriously, and any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FALL SEVEN TIMES, STAND UP EIGHT!

Basic Scriptures: Isaiah 41: 1-10 ; Jeremiah 29: 11

I am reminded of this Japanese proverb: “If you have fallen seven times, stand up eight.” A young man just returned to his parents’ home after being away for a year but his mother immediately knew that he was not what he used to be! He had become unusually quite, withdrawn and was always standing alone staring at nothing: DEPRESSION, THE FIRST MESSENGER OF DEATH!

Whenever his siblings offered to take him out, he would refuse all entreaties, insisting that he wanted to be alone as he was unhappy and sometimes complained about his inability to get a job. It was learnt that the mother woke up at midnight on that day to see if the house doors were locked and no electrical appliances left on as she usually did.
To her utter shock, she saw her son lying in a pool of his blood in the kitchen with a knife protuding out of his body and his bowels ripped out, suggesting suicide; this is a story a come across in the Pinch newspapers recently. The rate at which people are committing suicide WORLDWIDE in the past four months is alarming! It is clearly evident that the spirit of depression and suicide is ravaging nations to take away precious destinies.

Even though we have an account of a few people in the scriptures who committed suicide (king Saul, Samson, Abimelech, Jedas, Zimri, Ahithophel, etc), one truth about each of these stories of suicide is this: they didn’t have to end the way they did. They could have chosen a different destiny “bus-stop.”
God reminds us in stories after stories in His Word that he will never waste the pain we struggle through in this life, but He will INVEST IT and TURN IT AROUND for good! Refuse to allow your personal frustration in life to make you believe that God has forgotten you. Always remember this: THE GOD WHO DIVIDED THE RED SEE INTO TWO, LIVES IN YOU! He who took me CHRIS KWAKPOVWE from suicide, when had written me off, can handle your battles!
Catch this: Suicide shows that you have given up on God while He Himself has not given up on you; it connotes a life of unrepentant disbelief which shrinks the truth of the Father’s love, belittle the Son’s sacrifice, and therefore rejects the ministry of the Holy Spirit. See Jer 29: 11: “For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

No matter how the year 2019 has been , the Holy Ghost is saying: there is a future for you! Don’t give up now! Friedrich Nietzche said, “He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow.” Hold on! Don’t miss the Lagos (Ogudu) Anointing Service of Saturday October 26th; TIME: 8.00am. Theme: “THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN.” It will be a new day!!!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led’.
2. Spirit of suicide and depression, I rebuke you over my life and family in Jesus name.
3. I overcome the spirit of death and its thought in my life and my family by the blood of Jesus.
4. Lord, change my trouble to triumph in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH THEM!

Basic scriptures: Genesis 3: 11-15 ; Isaiah 59: 7-19

Understand that the present serpent/snake is the falling, depraved and cursed snake and it is different from the snake that spoke with Eve! The snake that tempted Eve was gorgeous, beautiful, adorned with many colours. Oh! The Jewish Torah says it was a GLITTERING SNAKE full of many changeable colours like that of a Chameleon.

The serpent that spoke with Eve in the garden was not crawling before; it had legs and it was blessed just like every other creature God created ( Genesis 1:31 ). It was not a crawling creature! It became a crawling creature AFTER THE CURSE! Wow! It was not harmful like today’s snakes. That is why Eve could talk, discuss with it, and got carried away until she was enticed by its words.
But the Holy Ghost wants you to note this: When Jehovah God came down after man ate the fruit, He questioned Adam and Eve but he didn’t ask the serpent anything! He asked Adam (NIV): “Where are you?” ( Gen 3:9 ). Then he asked Eve: “What is this you have done?” ( Gen 3:13 – NIV). After addressing Adam and Eve, God just spoke to the serpent and began to curse it without questions or negotiations!

As 2019 ends, God will NEVER negotiate with the haters of your destiny! What was the mistake of the serpent? The serpent allowed itself to be used against the image of God – Adam and Eve! That means as 2019 ends, your God will never negotiate with anything or anybody that is being used to frustrate or contend with you.

Hear this: “And the Lord God said unto the serpent, ‘because thou has done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shall thou wat all the days of thy life.” Wow! That shall be the story and end of every unrepentant enemy of your destiny. Jehovah shall visit them suddenly and there shall be no negotiation with them.
It was this curse of Gen 3:14 that brought down, humiliated and limited the original gorgeous serpent. It was SUDDENLY DEMOTED to a crawling animal – “upon thy belly (no more legs) shalt thou go, and dust shall thou eat all the days of thy life.” Oh! I am led to prophesy to you today: Any man or woman that hates you shall go the way of the serpent!

They shall come down and shame shall envelope them as 2019 ends and 2020 begins. They shall crawl and demotion shall be their names! Isaiah 59: 7-8 gives is the mission of your adversaries: Their feet run to do evil and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths … whoever goeth in shall not know peace.”
The language your haters understand is FIRE-FOR-FIRE WARFARE! Isaiah 59: 19 says, “…When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Yes! The Spirit of the LORD does not negotiate with the enemy; He will lift up a standard against him! So, hold on, look up and hold out! Lift up the standard of NEVER QUITTING! I see your haters eating dust for your sake! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare now!

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! My enemies shall make a FATAL MISTAKE this year in Jesus name.
3. I declare “OPERATION FIRE-FOR-FIRE”; ” OPERATION NO-MERCY; NO NEGOTIATION ” to every enemy of my 2019 now in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE MEETS YOUR NEEDS! NOT YOUR GREED!

Basic Scripture: Philippians 4: 1-10

My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus” ( Philippians 4: 19 NIV). One of our biggest worries tends to be about our ability to provide for our needs. But it shouldn’t be! The Bible says, “My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus” ( Philippians 4: 19 NIV ). What a joyful promise for those who are in Christ.

God doesn’t promise to meet our greed; GREED IS NOT A NEED! Did you get that? He doesn’t promise a Rolls Royce or an unnecessary mansion. God is not a genie in a bottle, but He does promise to meet all of our needs! Most of us don’t really get this, so we don’t pray for it. One of my favorite verse in the Bible is Psalm 84: 11: “The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right” (NLT).

Take note of these three words: NO GOOD THING . When my kids were growing up, I wanted to give them good things. I wouldn’t withhold anything good from them. I might withhold something bad from them – something that would harm them or something that will cause them to be stunted in their spiritual, physical or emotional growth.
But am not going to withhold something good from them. If I want that as a dad, how much more does a Heavenly Father who is perfect want to do likewise? God solved your biggest problem when He came to Earth and died for you. If He was willing to do that, don’t you think He cares for other issues you’re dealing with?
Absolutely! HE CARES ABOUT YOUR CARES! He cares about your finances! He cares about your health! He cares about your career! He cares about you! Also take note of these words: “ MY GOD WILL MEET OR SUPPLY …” It did not say your FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, SPOUSE, GOVERNMENT or even PARENTS will meet all your needs.
So stop looking at others or getting disappointed when THEY FAIL TO HELP YOU because God may decide to change HIS SUPPLY ROUTE! Remember Madam Elizabeth Elliot: “ By trying to grab fulfillment EVERYWHERE, we find it NOWHERE.” So, as 2019 ends gradually and 2020 begins, determine to FOCUS on God and God alone as your CHIEF SUPPLIER! HE CARES ABOUT YOUR CARES! Look up!

ODM PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of gratitude as led.

1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have looked at men or women as your source in the past!
3. I repent from pursuing MY GREED! Lord, purge me day by day.
4. Lord, choose how You will meet MY NEEDS! I refuse to FOCUS on, or get angry with anybody in Jesus name.
5. Scatter every end-of-year arrow of anxiety, WORRY and PANIC!
6. Loose an end of year special testimony! Pray about today now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GATHER THEIR BROKEN PIECES!

Basic Scripture: 1 John 4: 4-12 ; 1 Corinthians 13:13

Many historians believe that central to the rise of Christianity was the simple fact that Christians generously loved each other and their neighbours. They point out that in the ancient world, mercy was generally seen as a character defect that ran counter to justice. Justice demanded that people get what they deserved and was seen as appropriate, whereas mercy extended grace, love, and kindness to people who had done nothing to deserve it.

Yet the Christians valued mercy! Christian communities became places where people tended to live longer and healthier lives, for when they suffered from sickness, poverty or mishap they has brothers and sisters in Christ who provided for their needs. And Christian extended love way beyond the boundaries of family and congregation to their pagan neighbours.

1 john 4: 7-8 says “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves, has been born of God and knows God”. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is is love.” Did you get that? WHOEVER DOES NOT LOVE DOES NOT KNOW GOD! Wow! I love this BLUNT BOOK – THE BIBLE! It’s acidic and yet edifying! Hear it again – WHOEVER DOES NOT LOVE DOES NOT KNOW GOD! So, no matter your position in church and no matter how many spiritual gifts you manifest, if you don’t work in line with the 1 Cor 13 bullets, then YOU DON’T KNOW GOD! It means you are going to hell and your salvation is suspicious! Oh God! This is serious! No wonder 1 Cor 13: 13 says: “And now this tree remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

Hear Vera Nazarian in “The perpetual calendar of inspiration” As quoted: “A fine glass vase goes from treasure to trash, the moment it is broken. Fortunately, something else happen to you and me, pick up your pieces. Then, help me gather mine.” Yes!
HELP OTHERS GATHER THEIR BROKEN LIFE PIECES. I remember Jack Welch: “Before you a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about gathering others.”
Close with Maya Angelou: “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel.” May your life and ministry be described as THE LOVE EMPIRE!
The Lagos Ogudu Anointing Service is next wek Saturday October 26th; TIME: 8am-11.30am. Theme: “THIS LAZAROUS MUST RISE AGAIN’ Satan will regret!!

ODM PRAYER POINTS: take song 1: Higher ground…

1. Thank God for today’s word and prayer as you led.
2. LORD, use me to help others to gather the broken pieces of their lives in Jesus name.
3. Lord, as I help others and work in love, I shall not lack helpers and I shall not lack the oil of comfort in Jesus name.
4. As I love other sacrificially and show kindness, I call forth destiny helpers into every area of my life and ministry in Jesus name ( PRAY IT SERIOUSLY).
5. Pray about today seriously and any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE A CANDLE OR A MIRROR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 13: 21-28

It was More who said:
“You should either be like the candle that produces light or like a mirror which reflects it. Pray for love, sow love, show love and share love.”
In 251 A.D. for example, a great plague struck the Greco-Roman world. Memories were revived of a plague a century earlier in which more than a third of the population died. Fear was everywhere.
Those who could afford it fled to the countryside. Those who could not remained in the cities. When they went to the temples, they found them empty, the priests having fled. The streets were filled. The streets where filled with those who had become infected, their families left with no option but to push them out the door.
Christian communities however took an entirely different approach. They saw it as their responsibility to love the sick and dying, so they took them into their homes and nursed them. This action meant that many people recovered who otherwise would have died.

Historians suggest that elementary nursing could have reduced the mortality rate by as much as two thirds, but it also cost a number of Christian workers their lives (culled from – “In the Early Church”, Henry Chadwick). Beloved, we can never talk about us being Christians without genuine love for other believers and people around us.
I have come to discover that one of the easiest ways to either win people to Christ or touch their lives positively is to love them. People are naturally attracted to wherever they feel loved. Jesus said (Paraphrased) – “BY THIS shall ALL men know that you are my disciples – IF YOU LOVE one another”
John 13:35 ). ALL MEN means ALL MEN and ALL NATIONS – LOVE IS A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE!

If there is a language that every mortal man/woman understands, IT IS THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE! No wonder Nanette Matthews opined: “Ignite the fire of lovingkindness in your soul, fuel that fire with understanding and compassion for others, and start a bonfire of love worldwide.”
As 2019 ends, determine to show more kindness and love daily! See 1 Cor. 13 later before bedtime and pray about those qualities of love! Be a candle that shines out love or a mirror that reflects it! You will end 2019 with a testimony that will shock you in Jesus name. Pray now and read 1 Corinthians 13 tonight!

Next week October 23rd, 2019 is the beginning of Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference . Theme: DANCING IN THE RAIN Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Lagos. Be there! Your Lazarus will rise again! I see 5 fruit-of- the-womb visitations as I lay hands on all women!

ODM PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of adoration to God.

1 Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Father, forgive me in any way in which I have not walked in love towards others.
3. Father God, make me Your MIRROR and Your CANDLE! Let my life make a difference as 2019 ends in Jesus name.
4. As I love others sacrificially and show kindness, I call forth destiny helpers into every area of my life and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
5. Pray about today seriously, and any other prayer(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE REGRETTED WINNING
THE LOTTERY!

Basic Scripture: Genesis 16: 1-16

There is a sure way to increase, and there is a fast way to increase! One of the FASTEST WAYS to become a millionaire is to win the lottery but IT IS NOT A SURE WAY! A recent study showed that the chances of winning a lottery are l in 304 billion. Also, another research showed that 70% of lottery winners become broke within a few years of winning the lottery! Can you beat that?
One man, Jack Whittaker, won a large sum of $314.9 million; but shortly after his win, his daughter and her friend died due to drug overdose. Whittaker himself developed a drinking problem and became a regular visitor of strip clubs. He was hit by multiple lawsuits, and a large amount of money ($545,000) was stolen from his car. When asked why he carried that amount of money around with him, Whittaker responded, “because I can.”

He lost even more money from his bank account to a scammer. Today, he lives off social security payments and regrets ever buying the ticket in the first place. Ah!
Wealth gotten hastily vanishes! Not just wealth! Indeed, Any Kind Of Premature Breakthrough Always Lead To Permanent Breakdown! Ask Abraham concerning Ishmael! Oh, how about the hundreds of people who smear their hands with all kinds of things in a diabolic HURRY to get faster testimonies! But did ISHMAEL bring PEACE to ABRAHAM? No!

As 2019 ends with certain unfulfilled dreams, always note that: Sometimes arriving too quickly is detrimental! Yes sometimes you have to let your dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to you- in HIS TIME and in His WAY! The God you serve is never late and rarely early. Time can never be against you because God created your times and seasons! That is why TIME has only one Lord – God Himself.
Keep your trust in Him! Hold on to Him and hold out till your TIME shows up! Yes! It will! Amen and amen!
(HEAR A BILLIONAIRE TALK! If you are starting a business or own a business, always see page 89 for encouragement. Show it to other BUSINESS people in every edition). ALSO, IF YOU NEED DELIVERANCE. See your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain any Sunday 8am (OGUDU) or 9am (LEKKI).

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: Higher ground…

2. Father, I refuse to HURRY into REGRETS! I refuse to move ahead of You! Lord, keep me from any kind of PREMATURE HURRY, HUSTLE or BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name.
3. I will stand firm for God and I decree that my STORY to GLORY is locating me in my season in Jesus name.
4. Pray for me and the ODM crew today!
5. Pray about today seriously. Cancel 67 end-of-year evil letters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.