Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80517 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LOVE ALL! TRUST A FEW!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 CORINTHIANS 13:3; 2 CORINTHIANS 9.5-7

Welcome to today’s devotional with the Holy Spirit, the giver of all good gifts. Note from today’s first scripture that a gift that is not filled with and wrapped with love is no gift at all. It’s not your gift that counts (that is, the physical thing, or the physical act of service), rather it is the love that the receiver feels that matters. It is the attitude that backs your giving that counts.

No wonder the Bible says, “God loves a cheerful giver” (second scripture). A hand that gives must be supported with a heart that gives. If your hands give, but your heart withholds, you are not giving with a heart of love. Oh! I remember William Shakespeare: “LOVE all; TRUST a few! Do wrong to none!” LOVE MUST BE SEEN AS A VERB; AN ACTION WORD!

No wonder Martin Luther King said: “In the end, we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” And it’s always a LOUD SILENCE that bleeds! Love involves LISTENING to OTHERS! Love means you are a SOLUTION to others, despite your own battles! But catch this warning: Be careful who you talk to about your battles, because a listening ear could also be a RUNNING MOUTH – a gossip!

Close with the saintly Mother Theresa: “A life not lived for others is not a life.” Live your life for God and live it to be a blessing to those you meet daily as 2019 ends and your 2020 ELEVATION year begins!
WOMEN DELIVERANCE/LAYING ON OF HANDS: Be at the ANNUAL Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Theme: “DANCING IN THE RAIN.” Date: 23rd – 25th October, 2019. Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Sunday 27th October is Thanksgiving Service. Time: 7.00 a.m. Your Lazarus will rise again! I HEAR A NEW SONG CONCERNING YOU!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word seriously. Our Daily Manna 20 October 2019 – LOVE ALL! TRUST A FEW!
2. Holy Ghost, Giver of all good things, make me a channel of blessing to my generation.
3. Help me never to trust men foolishly! I refuse to be a victim of foolishness in Jesus name.
4. I turn my focus on the Word of God and I refuse to be distracted by the actions, inaction or disappointments of men!
5. Holy Ghost, as 2019 ends, disappoint the devices of the crafty concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 5 days).
6. Pray for Israel today! Pray for your local church!
7. Pray about today! See pages 7-9 NEW devotional prayers today and daily!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GIVERS MUST HAVE LIMITS!

Basic Scripture: ISAIAH 54: 10-17

It was funny news! A popular street tout in Lagos Nigeria, Shoki Shitta, pleaded with the secular musician “Davido” for another money gift. The story goes that, months earlier, Shoki Shitta was physically beaten and was badly hurt by another street tout for declaring support for the musician popularly called, “Davido instead of supporting another musician popularly called, “Wizkid.”
daily bible study

When the incident happened, Davido gave him 1 million naira(Nigerian currency) to appreciate him for his support. But recently, the street tout cried out again that he needed more money because he had finished spending the 1 millon naira gift. Funny but true! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know this: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GIVE GIFTS TO, BECAUSE MOST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AGAIN FOR MORE!
Also, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that GIVERS MUST SET LIMITS BECAUSE TAKERS HAVE NO LIMITS! Yes! Have you not become an enemy to someone because when they returned to take more from you, it was not granted? I am being shown that about 614 ODM users are fighting battles because of the gifts they gave in the past! 120 started a journey of DEMOTION after they helped someone!

230 out of that number have LETHAL (deadly) ENEMIES because they said “NO” to someone who came to ask for help! Fear not! The Holy Ghost is telling me to give you
Isaiah 54: 17 as your divine BULLET PROOF! No weapon fashioned against you will stand! Every evil weapon will return to sender and your good will PROMOTE YOU BY FORCE in Jesus name! Know that some people will always forget the good you do; they will forget the day you told them “YES.”

They will only remember the day you said, “NO.” But you must learn to say “NO” sometimes because NOT ALL GROUND (life) IS GOOD FOR YOU TO SOW! Some people’s lives are BAD SOIL for your seed! You must watch and pray before you sow seeds to people. NOT ALL SEEDS WILL GROW INTO HARVEST! If the ground is bad, your seed will die! Help as many as you can help but be led by the Holy Ghost!
And if you discover that someone keeps coming back to you for fish, etc, then teach them how to catch fish themselves! Always remember that GIVERS MUST HAVE LIMITS because TAKERS HAVE NO LIMITS!

DONT MISS THE LAGOS (OGUDU) ANOINTING SERVICE OF THIS SATURDAY October 26th; TIME: 8am-11.30am. Theme: “THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN.” I shall lay hands on the heads, the hands and wombs of ladies/women present! ALL MEN: DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF RAISING YOUR LAZARUS! AH! I HEAR A NEW SONG!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now. Lord, grant me the wisdom to SET LIMITS even as I give daily.
2. Lord, guide me never to WASTE MY SEED. Show me any BAD GROUND sent to swallow up my SEED.
3. I take back my wasted HARVEST! I take back my victory! I take back the RESTORATION of whatever I lost as a result of any gift I have ever given to others in Jesus name! Pray in Tongues seriously!
4. I decree the EARTH to swallow up every evil prayer or satanic weapon thrown against my destiny, life, career or business, etc in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I AM DETERMINED! THE PERFECTER IS AT WORK!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 12: 1- 15

It was Dan Gable who penned: “Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” He was talking about the DETERMINATION to finish WHATEVER you start until you get your PRIZE! As 2019 ends and no matter how your year has been resolve that you will be a GOOD FINISHER!
Resolve that you will not finish this year in depression, complaining, bitterness, secret anger against God, wishing for the unknown, jealousy, envying others, comparing yourself to others, not forgiving yourself for your mistakes, etc. Be like your Father God! He has never started a project and abandoned it halfway.
God is not a God that will get Himself involved in something and then run out of energy somewhere along the way and finish in defeat. He is a finisher! He is not just a finisher, He does a perfect job. Today’s Word(Vs.2; KJV) says, He is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of your faith! In the NIV, “FINISHER” is translated as “PERFECTER.” That means He PERFECTS all that concerns you!

Everything may not be what you want it to be now, but your God is PERFECTING your destiny! That is why YOU MUST NEVER QUIT NOW! The PERFECTER is at work! See your greater tomorrow! I was told 2020 will be a year of great ELEVATION for the ODM prophetic family and God’s people! Get ready to end 2019 well, in DETERMINATION to PRESS ON into 2020 – the year of ELEVATION.

Then get ready to do the 21-day fasting programme of January again. Get ready too to be at the end- of- fast WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at the TBS Lagos, Nigeria – January 31st, 7pm. WHEN YOU BECOME DETERMINED IN FAITH, YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE! Close with Samuel Johnson: “Few things are impossible to diligence and skill.
Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.” The woman in Luke 8: 43 , was determined and she became a great testimony of the LORD as a FINISHER/PERFECTER after years of shame – disgraceful blood flow! Praise God, she was not disappointed and you too will not be disappointed. Look up! Be determined! The PERFECTER is still on duty for you!
WOMEN DELIVERANCE/ANOINTING! Tomorrow is WOMEN INTERDENOMINATIONAL POWER CONFERENCE. Theme: “DANCING IN THE RAIN.” Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Lagos. Your Lazarus will rise again! I see marital restoration and divine connections as I also lay hands on all women this SUNDAY, 8am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. In your own words, pray seriously on today’s word.
2. See Psalm 138: 8 ! I can never be an abandoned project! I determine to hold on as I look to my PERFECTER in Jesus name.
3. Oh PERFECTER of destinies; perfect all that concerns the following areas of my life, family and ministry (mention them now). Pray about today seriously! Cancel the loss of a child!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: RESIST INDIGESTION NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PHILIPPIANS 3:12-14; 1 SAMUEL 13: 5 – 14

It was billionaire businessman, Naveen Jain, who said “Great entrepreneurs focus intensely on opportunities where others see nothing. This focus and intensity helps to eliminate wasted effort and distractions. Most companies die from indigestion rather than starvation, i.e., companies suffer from doing too many things at the same time rather than doing too few things very well.”

Wow! THE PRINCIPLE OF INDIGESTION (thinking of so many things and fighting so many battles at the same time). It has led to SHAME and the DEFEAT of many! As 2019 is ending, the Holy Ghost is still screaming out the need for you to KEEP YOUR FOCUS! End of the year is a season when millions lose their FOCUS which they had in January! They lose their trust! This happens because of the attack of DELAYS and intense thoughts of DISCOURAGEMENT!
No matter how 2019 has been, refuse to lose your focus now! As long as there is life, there is GREAT HOPE that you will STILL SING YOUR NEW SONG! Yes! You will still fast again – 21 DAYS in 2020 and you will still be at the TBS LAGOS for the LAST DAY ANOINTING SERVICE – ELEVATION NIGHT! Tell the devil, you are not a quitter! That is the power of focus!

King Saul lost his FOCUS and lost his throne because of a FEW MINUTES of IMPATIENCE! He was in a hurry and was probably angry against his God (JEHOVAH) and His prophet (Samuel). The key to ELEVATION and a GREATER TOMORROW is to FOCUS on where you are going, AGAINST ALL ODDS! The key
to progress is focus! The key to fulfilling destiny is focus! No wonder Paul declared, “This ONE THING I do! ( Philippians 3:13 ).
What is that “ONE THING” that God has called you to do? The ONE THING you must do is summarised in two words – “FOCUS/TRUST (F&T)! Yes, two words in one – the “F&T” SECRET! See where you are going (FOCUS) and TRUST YOUR GOD AGAINST ALL ODDS! Hear the words of Kris Humphries: “I’m someone who always comes on the court no matter what’s going on in my life.
It’s all about basketball, regardless of what’s going on or what people are talking about.” That’s stubborn focus! Go and live likewise! I see INDIGESTION ending! I see Focus and Faith rising! Hold on and hold out!

Today is the beginning of Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Theme: “DANCING IN THE RAIN” Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Lagos. Your Lazarus will rise again as I also lay hands on all women this SUNDAY, 8am.
READ Our Daily Manna Devotional Today 7 May 2018- TURN AROUND AFTER 8 HOURS FIGHT

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. Pray generally on today’s word as led now.
2. I determine to FOCUS/TRUST! I resist discouragement/depression! I resist comparing myself to others! I am not a quitter! I shall not be paralysed by “indigestion.” I shall wait till change comes in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
3. Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: INCLINE! INCLINE! INCLINE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 30: 18 – 23; PROVERBS 4:20-21

There are many voices in the world, and if you want to fulfil your destiny and enjoy God’s best in this world, you must learn how to identify and follow God’s voice. Our second scripture (NKJV) says: “… Incline your ear to my sayings.” Note the word “INCLINE”! If you’re going to hear God clearly in these last days, you will have to discipline yourself to pay attention to Him.

To INCLINE means to deliberately MAKE EFFORT AND BEND to listen to someone or something! The word “INCLINE” also shows that there will be MANY DISTRACTIONS and MUCH NOISE so it will take some deliberate BENDING, (INCLINING) to enable you to HEAR and SEEK DIRECTION FROM GOD! You can’t incline your ears to the newspapers and expect to hear God’s voice. You can’t incline your ears to the doctor’s report and expect to hear God’s voice.

If you are trusting God for healing, then you need to incline your ear to the voice of healing. What you desire and trust God for is what you should incline your ear unto! Refuse to be distracted and tempted into paying attention to other voices. The voice you pay attention to is the voice you will follow. As 2019 ends, may you hear a voice saying, “THIS IS THE WAY; WALK IN IT” on every matter (Today’s 1st scripture, Vs 21)!

Determine that, throughout the remaining days of this year Against all odds, INCLINE, INCLINE, INCLINE, BEND, BEND AND BEND! WOMEN DELIVERANCE FIRE! Sunday 27th October, 2019 is ANNUAL ANOINTING/Thanksgiving Service of the Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Your Lazarus will rise again as I also lay hands on all women this SUNDAY, 8am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led now.

1. Thank God for today and for the leading of His Spirit.
2. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you. 3. As 2019 ends, I determine to INCLINE and BEND towards the WORD! I reject laziness/procrastination! Lord, teach me, instruct me, enlighten me and help me to become all that you have destined me to be. I scatter DISCOURAGEMENT!
4. I shall not hear the voice of strangers! Every demonic and strange voice assigned to corrupt my vision and dream, be silenced now by the fire of the Holy Ghost!
5. Pray in tongues now and scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NETWORK working against your destiny (Pray for 3 days).
6. If you are NOT SURE you are really BORN AGAIN, see page 28 of this booklet and pray the prayers there NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HIS THUMBPRINT IS ON YOU! KEEP MOVING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 19: 17 – 26

One of the temptations every man or woman must prepare to face and resolve to overcome is the temptation to look back! The instruction of the angel in Verse 17 of today’s scripture is clear: “Escape for your life, DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU…” If you have no future to look forward to, it will be impossible to resist the temptation to look back. Lot’s wife had no future to look forward to.

She had lived all her life for Sodom and Gomorrah and not for Jehovah God. Because she had nothing to look forward to, she looked back, and she became a pillar of salt ( Genesis 19:26 ). Do you know that the rear view mirror of a car is always smaller than the wind shield? This is because it is more important to focus on where you are going to, than where you have left behind.
I will say that again, in another way. Nothing Is More Important To You Now Than where You Are Going To. Pay More Attention To Where You Are Going To Than To Where And What You Have Left Behind. What have you left behind? What abusive relationships have you left behind? What are those hurtful things in your past that you have left behind?

The truth is let go unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Hear Martin Luther King Jnr: “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” C.S. Lewis admonished thus: “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
I remember Byron Pulsifer: “What is past is past and it does not forebode well to relive past mistakes or transgressions. Move forward rather than being stuck in the past. No one can redo the past but everyone can create a better future.” As 2019 ends, the Spirit of God is charging you today: DON’T LOOK BACK because God’s THUMBPRINT IS ON YOU! Your life will show the world that MIRACLES still happen! Hold on! Hold out!

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. I will not look back. I will move forward and higher into the brighter future that God has for me in Jesus name.
3. I am marching forward! Lord, use my life to show the world that MIRACLES still happen (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
4. Pray about today as led now. Pray for me. Pray about the Lagos anointing service!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DO WHAT YOU CAN DO! LAZARUS WILL RISE AGAIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 11:33 – 44

Millions of people are waiting for God to move on their behalf, while God is waiting for them to make a move. God’s power is always released when a man performs his role. Do what you can do, and God will do what you can’t do. Moses could stretch out the rod, but he could not part the Red Sea! That was God’s job and duty. Mary and Martha could roll away the stone but they could not raise Lazarus from the dead.

That was Jesus’ area of specialization. Isaac could sow in the land during a time of famine, but he could not make his crops yield fruit. That was the responsibility of Jehovah Overdo. Indeed, For Every Miracle That You Desire, God Has A Role And You Have A Role! When you step out in faith to play your part, God will perform His own part and you will see the victory you desire.

As 2019 ends, step out in faith and do what you can do. Reject fear or procrastination! The LORD is saying to 27,900 users of today’s devotional: “Fear not! YOU CAN STILL DO SOMETHING! It is NOT and NEVER too late! Focus on Me and allow Me to MAKE IT HAPPEN!” Oh, thank you Lord Jesus! So, no matter how this year has been, hold on in faith to your God and refuse to give up now!
Remember as I repeat this as led: For Every Miracle That You Desire, God Has A Role And You Have A Role! Mary And Martha Could Roll Away The Stone But They Could Not Raise Lazarus From The Dead. That Was Jesus’ Area Of Specialization. You are next to do something by faith! Roll away that stone! He will roll away SHAME!
Don’t miss the anointing service of this weekend! Theme: THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN! See you this Saturday, 7am at Ogudu Mountain, Lagos! Yes! In life, the greatest FORTUNE is sometimes called MISFORTUNE! That IMPOSSIBLE battle will bow to the anointing! Hold on! Hold out! Pray now!

Today is Lagos (Ogudu) Anointing Service! TIME: 8am-11.30am. Theme: “THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN” WOMEN DELIVERANCE SERVICE IS TOMORROW, Sunday 27th October, 2019! Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. I shall lay hands on the heads, the hands and wombs of all ladies/women present!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 2: It is well with my soul… Worship God with your best song of worship now.

1. You demonic delays holding back my testimonies, be terminated now in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
2. I rejoice! That battle will end! Lazarus must RISË again! Lord, disappoint the expectation of my haters in Jesus name!
3. Pray about the Anointing service and pray about today! Prepare to be there!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE NEW GOSHEN IS HERE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1Peter 2:6-12

In this time and age, it is very easy to get lost in the crowd. It is very easy to assume that you are just like the average Joe, trying to make ends meet, and hoping that the government doesn’t do something bad. It’s very easy to think that you are vulnerable to everything and anything that comes down the road, sickness, storms, tornados, hurricanes, terrorist attacks, plagues, epidemics, political turmoil, economic depression and every kind of evil thing.

Hear St Augustine: “ God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” Pay close attention to today’s scripture AGAIN! It says in Vs.9 that you are “A chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.” It says that HE HAS CALLED US OUT OF DARKNESS INTO HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT!
This means that in this world, some people are in darkness, and some people are in God’s marvellous light . There is a. different calling upon your life. Just as God called Abraham to go out of his father’s house and country. God has called you to be different. Don’t see yourself like every other person.” You are different, unique and peculiar! You have a unique purpose and call upon your life.

You have something within you that makes you a conqueror over all those bad things that plague people in the darkness of this world. YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT like in the case of the JEWS in the land of Goshen! There was light/peace in their land even when THICK DARKNESS/plagues was all over EGYPT! That same God is your God! You are the new GOSHEN of this generation (See Ex 8: 22-23 ; 10: 21- 23 )! God’s design is for you to reign over whatever is afflicting others! Yes! You are small, you are just one person, but you are AWESOME and PECULIAR! Elisabeth Elliot said: “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, know that with God on your side, you are NOT SMALL or LITTLE! You are ROYAL! Peculiar! Unlimited and unstoppable! Hold on! Look up and hold out!
Today is the annual WOMEN DELIVERANCE/Thanksgiving Service of the Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference! Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos! It will be a day with the KING! See you 8am!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. I am the new GOSHEN of my generation! My CASE is different! Lord, do the UNCOMMON in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today! I am PECULIAR! I am not INFERIOR to anybody! I will never be lost in the crowd in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously..

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by sylvadann: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Diamond6real:
TOPIC: THROUGH THE STRONG WINDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 43: 1-13
As we were preparing to take off, I looked out of the window and whispered a prayer for the pilot. Soon we were airborne and the plane was passing through thick dark clouds and visibility was near zero. Fear gripped everybody inside the plane, but the higher we climbed, the better it became. The clouds we could not see minutes ago, became fine white pillows far below us. The view above the clouds was fairer than the best gem. Light sunshine surrounded us like pockets of rainbow heavy rain. But as the journey progressed, I took my pen to write and I began to compare that trip to our spiritual and physical life journey through planet earth. We are often surrounded by dark clouds, trials, pain and sometimes, we do not know the way out (poor visibility). We then pray and diligently seek the Lord and He allows that to pass till we go through tougher clouds. During that flight years ago, I learnt that the wind is stronger at 35,000 feet than it is at sea level. At a point, we were informed that because of a strong tail wind of about 162km/hr, we would reach our destination earlier than scheduled. But we were delayed as we flew back against the wind, after the program I attended. All through that flight, today's scripture stuck to my heart like thunderbolt. Vs 2 says: "When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee. When though walketh through the fire, thou shall not be burnt, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." As you fly through life with its ups and downs, claim that scripture daily. You and your family will land safely in old age not as causalities but as conquerors. Never forget that God can pilot your life through any weather (problem) or wind stronger than 35,000 feet pressure wind. Trust Him and wait for Him. "Life is like riding bicycle, you don't fall unless you stop pedaling" - Clande Pepper. Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5 : By and by...
In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. I shall not die a casualty in the battles of life.
3. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

pls sir i need daily post of daily manna on my whatsapp group,pls assist

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE
SERPENT! – 1

Basic Scripture: MATTHEW 10:16-21; PSALM 119:95-98

Welcome! Verse 16 of today’s first scripture says, “Behold, I send
you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as
serpents, and harmless as doves.” Jesus made reference to the wisdom
of the serpent because the serpent is the wisest creature on earth. Of all
God’s creation, two animals are the wisest – the snake and the fox. But
Jesus did not say, “BE AS WISE AS THE FOX!” Oh! The fox’s wisdom/
craftiness is for cheating and harming others, but the wisdom of the
snake is to protect itself. So Jesus said if you want to succeed on earth, be
as wise as the serpent because there are too many crafty foxes/wolves on
earth. Your best friend, business partner, colleague or neighbour can be
a wolf.

Oh! Your husband/wife can be a wolf! The word, “subtle” used to
describe the serpent in Genesis 3:1 means “harmless.” The serpent’s
wisdom is for SELF-DEFENCE and to protect itself. This is because the
serpent is the only cursed animal on earth and for it to navigate its way
and survive the harsh jungle justice of the animal kingdom, it must apply
uncommon wisdom. The following are tips on the wisdom of the serpent:
1. The serpent does not go in a straight line. The serpent doesn’t go in a straight line in order to
CONFUSE other bigger animals like the elephant, lion, etc. When the serpent
was cursed, it became the lowest and most vulnerable creature. So to survive on land, water or forest, among other animals and mankind, it needed to make itself unpredictable and complicated in its movement. The lesson here is that in order for you to win in this wicked world.
Be unpredictable in your life, family, career, business and ministry! Don’t reveal secrets! Don’t let people understand or know your next plan always! Don’t be too simple! Even God doesn’t reveal all things. He didn’t reveal to Abraham the location where the sacrifice will take place until Abraham obeyed Him. You must do likewise!
2. A serpent will always curl. It curls to have heat and to organize itself for battle. The curling of the snake also represents discipline! You must discipline yourself to win! Have
time for the Word daily. Do not compromise your quiet time with God!
Declare a personal fast time and stick to it.
Be disciplined in your career,
business and whatever you do. Avoid procrastination in spiritual things
and in your goals; follow up every plan with the required action, and be
organized. Today’s 2nd scripture in Vs. 98 says, “Thou through Thy
commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies…” Wow! This is
the plan of God: to corrupt the wisdom of your enemies and make you
wiser than them.
As 2019 ends, be as wise as the serpent! Don’t be too
simple! BE UNPREDICTABLE and sometimes COMPLICATED! Keep
your mouth shut, keep secrets and be disciplined! Ah! You will never be
a PREY to your ADVERSARIES in Jesus name! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, as 2019 ends, deliver me from the activities of foxes and wolves!
3. You wolves around my life, family and ministry, dry up now by fire
in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2019
@sylvadann

I will chat you up
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE
SERPENT! -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 10:16-21;PSALM 94:8-14

Welcome to another encounter in the school of wisdom! The Holy
Ghost is pleased again to use the life and character of the serpent to
teach us some life lessons. Yesterday we considered two lessons from the
serpent. Now let’s consider the third. 3. The serpent has a slippery tongue
and before it can swallow anything, it first of all makes its prey slippery
through its saliva. The serpent does not use its tongue against itself but
against its adversary. The lesson here is that you must learn to use your
tongue wisely.
Don’t use your tongue to destroy yourself when you talk
about people negatively; when you lie, gossip and promote rumours, you
are using your tongue against yourself. Don’t comment on every matter or
issue. Use your tongue wisely this year. 4. The serpent does not listen to
everything. It is very sensitive to what it hears. Wow! Psalm 58:4-5 says,
“..They are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear, which will not hearken
to the voice of charmers.” SNAKE CHARMERS use music to confuse
SERPENTS in order to capture them!
So, most serpents have what is called “JUNGLE DEAFNESS!” They are called in the scripture above, the DEAF
ADDER – THE DEAF SERPENT! Wow! Likewise, the Holy Ghost wants
you to be deaf to rumours concerning others, to gossip, to bad economic
news: be deaf to the doctor’s bad report, be deaf to fearful TV news, be deaf
to demonic threats from enemies, but be open to what will edify you. Close
your ears to certain things you hear about yourself, your wife. husband
our boss your best friend and your pastors, etc. Be like the snake that
closes her ears in order to escape danger. 5. The serpent changes its skin.
Wow! A snake can be twenty years old, but wakes up one morning
and changes the whole skin to become a brand new, young serpent. What is
the lesson here for us? There are people who have the same circle of friends
since birth and that is why they are what they are and where they are in life.
So you must change your friends. Everybody cannot be in your life forever.
Oh! If nobody has ever walked out of your life, then check your life and
change your skin. Once in a while, change your friends and relationships. To
have the same people in your life is not a compliment.
Anybody who is not carrying you forward must go this
year!
Note this: After a snake changes its skin, it migrates. It doesn’t stay
where it changes its skin. So when the skin changes, location changes. I decree that as you change your skin, your level will also change! I see great ELEVATION COMING ahead in 2020! Jesus moved away from some people, Abraham at a stage had to separate himself from
Lot. Somebody must go for you to move forward. The second reason why
a snake changes her skin is to look young.
RENEW your OIL daily in the
secret place of your God! Run from the end of year hustle and bustle and
renew your divine youth like the eagle ( Psalm 92:14 ). I decree: Your best
days are still ahead. Amen and amen!

1. Thank God for His Word today.
2. Repent now from ways you’ve not been using your tongue well.
3. LORD. help me to use my tongue wisely this year. My tongue
shall not destroy me.
4. O God, I block my ears to gossip and rumours and I loose my
tongue to hear things that are edifying. Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NEVER TOLERATE INTOLERANCE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 12:1 – 11

It was Bill Maher who penned: “Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. That’s a great food for thought in today’s devotional! DON’T TOLERATE INTOLERANCE! Don’t accept what your Father God has not planted in your life! Don’t allow your life, family and ministry to become a GARBAGE BIN! Father Dominique Pire noted: “Let us not speak of tolerance.

This negative word implies grudging concessions by smug consciences. Rather, let us speak of mutual understanding and mutual respect.” That’s right! You cannot allow the devil to use that word to turn your life into STUPID LAND! Don’t tolerate evil, sickness, satanic delays, failure, oppression, etc! Don’t tolerate disrespect to your person and vision! Don’t allow any person to be comfortable at disrespecting you.
In fact, give the gift of your ABSENCE to anyone who does not respect your presence! Yes! Catch this: When the political powers that be seized James, the church “tolerated” it and they kept quiet! After some days, James was killed! Verse 3 says, “When he saw that the Jews were glad that James had been killed, he took his assault a step further by arresting Peter too” (my paraphrase). Did you get that?

When you keep quiet and decide to “endure” the assault and onslaught of the enemy, he will be encouraged to seize more and more of what rightfully belongs to you! Oh! Satan is a liar! Put an end to tolerating intolerance! God will not rise up to fight for you if you don’t authorise Him with your prayers. Notice that the death of the man of God (i.e. James, the brother of John) brought joy to the Jews! But here is the truth: IT DID NOT BRING JOY TO GOD!
Note also that no matter how good/holy you are, some people will not be happy with you. They will be so sad that you are alive! Your progress or having a job angers some people! When you are happily married, some people fast and pray to scatter it! Yes! Some people take pleasure in your destruction! They have sworn that they will not sleep until your life, family, and ministry are reduced to nothing! Ah! Your God will not give you into their hands!
As 2019 ends and 2020 is set to roll in, let the devil know that ENOUGH is ENOUGH; You are not a GARBAGE BIN! You will not tolerate ANY RUBBISH or SATANIC INTOLERANCE again! Pray now and declare a 3-day fast against any DEMONIC GARBAGE! Return to sender now!

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.
2. Enough is enough! I return to sender whatever my God has not planted in my life, family, and ministry (mention them).
3. I refuse to tolerate any NONSENSE! I arise and return it back to sender 7 fold in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today! UPROOT EVIL GANG-UPS! Pray in Tongues seriously now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEE YOUR RESET BUTTON! DON’T LOOK BACK!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 14:1 – 17

Millions of Israelites left Egypt, but many of them could not leave Egypt behind. When those ten spies gave their evil report, they began planning how to go back. No matter how 2019 has been, hear this: Settle The Past And Settle It Once And For All You Are Not Going Back! Maybe it has to do with the fact that you made some mistakes, people betrayed you or some of your prayers have not been physically answered, despite your fasting and prayers!

In these last days of 2019, resolve that THE PAST WILL BE THE PAST! Determine that you will focus on your days and years ahead! Resolve that you will not look back! Keep your focus on the Promised Land and not on the giants. See Ron Walker: “It is important for pain our past left behind and open up to the us to let go of the hurt and possibilities of what the future may hold.”

Keep your focus on the milk and honey flowing in the land that God has hour Reset Button.” promised you. Hear Tamara Tilleman: “Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew; I call this my 24-No matter the challenge you are faced with now, focus on your RESET BUTTON and know that there are many “TOMORROWS AHEAD for you! Edner Ferber opined, “Living the past is a dull and lonely business; looking back strains the neck muscles, causing you to bump into people not going your way.”

Funny but true! When a dead person is buried, he/she is buried! No matter how bad that person was, no one goes to the grave, to dig it up and jail the corpse! Treat your past like that! Treat those hurts and wounds like that! BURY THEM AND FORGET THEM! Conduct the OBITUARY of YOUR PAST! future, it’s brighter, beautiful and sweeter than everything in your yesterday! It takes a year to prepare for the January World anointing night; let God use you!
People’s testimonies on that night shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise now.

1. Worship God and praise Him for today’s word again.
2. Oh my past! You are past! You are buried! Oh my future; arise and shine again in Jesus name.
3. Forces of depression/darkness working to keep me focused on the past, scatter by fire now, in Jesus name.
4. I put off every evil label that my past has put on me; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Thank God for this month! Pray for all Born in OCTOBER!
6. I decree: Every programme of the enemy to remind or haunt me of the painful memories of yesterday, BE DESTROYED NOW, in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE DANCED AT A STREET CALLED “HOPELESSNESS!”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6: 10-28

Share with me and connect to the good news report below:Thank God for this vision sir! I want to thank God for His faithfulness in my life. I vowed to testify so that others read my story too and hold on to my “OVERDO” GOD. I have been an ODM user for years now and have never failed to read every edition. For years now, I have been trusting God for my marital settlement.

After years of delay, “Jehovah Overdo” settled me in this year 2019 (January) – after which the devil came back. My husband happened to be based abroad. Immediately after the marriage, he started preparing my papers for me to join him over there. The process started and then ceased even though nothing was wrong. I kept fasting and trusting God because “distant marriage” of separation and living apart wasn’t what I prayed for.
I went through a lot of discouragement and tears, in addition to get getting thoughts that all hope was lost. However, I gathered myself together and partook in the last 2019 July 14-day WORLDWIDE ODM FÁSTING PROGRAMME. To God be the glory, just a few days after the fasting program, God surprised me with my visa grant. I give God all the Chris! Please share my testimony is alive!!! (From Ndaguba Jane Onyinye, +234 7035-1363-29).”

Notice that she wrote that she was trusting God for marital settlement FOR YEARS! Indeed, we all want instant and quick results but God’s calendar is not man’s calendar! After years of delay, her husband came back from ABROAD! Oh God! You are ALL WISE! This is why, no matter how 2019 has been, you must NEVER QUIT trusting Jehovah! Stop envying others because your testimony will be very special.

Just as she experienced DIVINE SURPRISE, when ALL HOPE SEEMED LOST, so shall be your story! A wise man said: “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” Always remember that the greatest oak was once a little nut which held its ground.
No wonder Jackson Brown penned: “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.” No matter how 2019 has been, hold on and hold out like DANIEL in the lions’ den. God will make a way for you even at the last minute! Yes! Hold on and hold out your best worship song to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word a
2. Pray about this new month! Cancel premature death!
3. God of Daniel, even when all HOPE SEEMED lost and the KING his helper, became helpless, You showed up for Daniel. Lord, show up again! Lord, do it again! I refuse to quit now! I reject depression, self-pity or comparing myself to others. I look up you and I know I shall testify in Jesus name.
4. Pray for the family whose testimony was used today.
5. LORD, use my life and ministry to show to the world that YOU ARE A REWARDER of men in Jesus name:
6. Pray about today seriously now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: “HE WHO HAS GOD ONLY! A NEW REVELATION!”.

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 17:1-9

In Genesis 17 (today’s scripture), God appeared to Abram the seventh time and revealed a new phase of Himself to Abram. He said, “I am the Almighty God.” Why did God start by introducing Himself in a new way?
Why did God start by giving Abram a new revelation of Himself? Because He was about to do a new and glorious thing in his life. And as 2019 ends, that is what He is set to do in your life, family and ministry!
As 2019 ends, you will receive a new revelation of the Almighty God and you will receive an unusual end-of-year VISITATION from His ALMIGHTY HAND. Abram was ninety-nine years, Sarai his wife was ninety years; they were both old and all hope of ever giving birth to their own child or children was gone. But the One who is called ALMIGHTY says that “I still have something to offer; I offer you Myself.

I introduce Myself to you in order to introduce you into a HIGHER LEVEL OF MY GRACE.” No matter how 2019 has been, NOTE THIS: There is no irreversible situation that cannot be reversed! This ALMIGHTY GOD is saying to you today: Trust me. I am your miracle! I am your breakthrough! I am your healing! I am your provision! I am everything you need and everything you want!’
And as I write this morning, the words of C.S. Lewis rings deep in my spirit, “He who has God and everything else has no more than he who has God only. IF YOU HAVE GOD, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING because DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL! He who has God Almighty can never be disadvantaged! Abraham had nothing, no strength, no desire, no hope, but HE HAD GOD. Just as He did not end up in shame, you will not end up in shame!

PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

2. Still pray about this new month! Cancel premature death!
3. Revelation is the doorway to manifestation! Pray this seriously now: Spirit of the Living God, reveal the Father to me in a new way. Reveal the Son to me in a new way. Reveal Yourself to me in a new way, Reveal myself to me in a new way in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. I put an end to every demonic manifestation that is BLOCKING MY LAUGHTER IN JESUS NAME (Pray well).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WATCH THE CENTRAL PLACE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 3 JOHN 2; 2 CORINTHIANS 4: 9-16

It is true that all lasting success and prosperity begins on the inside. Today’s scripture, Vs 2, ‘I pray above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. In other words, your prosperity, goodness, grace, multiplication and health is a function of the prosperity of your soul. It starts with what happens on the inside.

When you have prospered on your inside, there is nothing the devil can do to stop you from prospering on the outside. You are not a mere combination of chemicals, made in the image of God. You have an inside, a soul, an essence and a spiritual core to your personality! In today’s 2nd scripture (KJV), Vs 16, the apostle Paul refers to it as your “inward man.”

Oh! Just as bones have piths, trees have rings and a center, the earth has a core, the solar system has a sun and the atom has a nucleus, so you have an essential, eternal essence and CENTER. It’s the seat and substance of who you are, and it needs CONSTANT STRENGTHENING. It is in that CENTRAL PLACE of your life that God strengthens you!
This is what be successful as a father, mother, husband, wife or in your career business, etc! That is what determines your GENERAL FAVOUR and prosperity! In a world of chaos and battles you need STRENGTH in your INNER MAN – your spirit and soul – in order to win! That is the meaning of today’s 1st scripture, I pray above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.”

As 2019 ends, spend time to FEED and PROSPER your SOUL through regular and disciplined Bible studies, personal fasting and prayers! These are two major FOOD ITEMS for your inner man – YOUR SOUL! Never postpone your Bible study and prayer hour! Living holy to avoid INNER GUILT is also a crucial diet! So, arise daily and draw strength for the journey – PROSPER YOUR SOUL! FEED IT DAILY!
Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to a soul and to a family! ODM IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY OR EVENT GIFT ITEM. USE IT ALWAYS! VISIT A BOOK- STORE AND GIVE OUT ANOTHER COPY THIS WEEK!

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray generally as you’re led now.
2. Lord, help me to FEED and strengthen my soul daily!
3. I uproot laziness and procrastination from my dictionary as 2019 ends in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to allow the end-of-year hustle and bustle to quench my FIRE for God! I receive my testimony and I command it to manifest speedily in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the last days of 2019! Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JEHOVAH THE NAVAL AND
INFANTRY GOD!

SCRIPTURE: PSALM 64: 1 – 10

Saul could not face Goliath because his confidence was based on shaky ground. Hear what he told David in 1 Samuel 17:33 , Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.” This means that Saul could not go out to face Goliath because that was the same thing he reasoned about himself. GOLIATH WAS MORE EXPERIENCED IN FIGHTING THAN HE (SAUL) WAS!

As far as Saul was concerned, Goliath was the strongest and most experienced fighter on the battle field that day. Saul based his confidence on EXPERIENCE! But Saul forgot that Israel had a God who is called the ANCIENT OF DAYS! His other name is “JEHOVAH THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE.” He does not need to have EXPERIENCE because He is the EXPERIENCE Himself! He is the MANUFACTURER of EXPERIENCE!

He was the God who parted the Red Sea. He was the God who disgraced Pharaoh and taught him a lesson in SEA WARFARE! Did Pharaoh not die in a watery grave? He fed his body to ocean fishes for breakfast! Wow! He paralyzed and humbled the proud city of JERICHO and taught them a lesson in LAND WARFARE! Wow! So, He is the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE in NAVAL WAR (Pharaoh) and INFANTRY WAR (Jericho)!

Halleluyah! He is COMPLETE in war! Saul forgot that JEHOVAH was the God who helped Abraham and his 318 servants to defeat the armies of 4 countries ( Genesis 14:14 ). Oh, I am jumping even as I write on this little night table right now! Thank you Jesus! If there is ever a time to forget God, make sure you don’t forget Him when “Goliath” has come to take over your territory! Every Goliath that has confronted you this year will be disgraced!
Look up to this God, “JEHOVAH THE NAVALAND INFANTRY SPECIALIST!” He Is Your Victory, Confidence And Your Surety Of Glory! You will NEVER be ashamed! Lift up your hands and praise Him now!

Sow the 2020 ODM and new “War Against Haman- 15” as Christmas/New Year gifts to others even as you prepare for the 2020 annual January 21-day worldwide prayer and fasting programme (January 11th-January 31st 2020).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.
2. Lord God, my confidence is in Your MIGHTY EXPERIENCE. You are the winner in the air, land and sea! Arise and fight for me today (Pray it for 5 days).
3. Father, fill me with a fresh dose of confidence. I command every Goliath to run mad! Witches and wizards; die and scatter! You marine powers, DRY UP in Jesus name!
4. Pray about today as you are led now.
5. Pray for me, Dr Chris, and the ODM crew for a renewal of strength and grace!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: UNBEATABLE IN HIM!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 2:8;
2 CORINTHIANS 5: 12- 17

When you look into the mirror, what do you see? Do you see someone who is “fearfully and wonderfully made?” Do you see someone who has been “crowned with glory and honour?” Do you see someone who is “blessed and highly favoured?” THE LORD GOD wants you to remember today that: Every time He Looks At You, He Sees You Through The Blood Of His Son. He sees You Crowned With Glory And Honour, Fearfully And Wonderfully Made And Blessed And Highly Favoured!
He sees you with every good ability it takes to do exploits and to make a mark in this generation. You Are Extremely Valuable To Him! Verse 10 of today’s 1st scripture says: “You are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.” Another good word for “created” is “MANUFACTURED.” When you look at an electronic gadget or any other product and you see a label on it that says,

“Manufactured in Nigeria, China or USA, etc,” it means, that EVERYTHING THAT WAS USED TO PRODUCE THAT THING WAS OBTAINED FROM those countries. In the same way, when God created you, EVERYTHING THAT HE USED WAS GOTTEN FROM WITHIN CHRIST JESUS! YOU ARE, “MANUFACTURED IN CHRIST JESUS; created in Christ Jesus…” Wow! No wonder it says, “If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation.”

You are carrying His character, nature, chemistry, power (dunamis), etc. That is why you cannot be defeated in life – no matter the Tsunami of satanic attacks, satanic mountains, giants, battles or challenges confronting you! No matter what the devil does, it will always be a ladder to your destiny’s zenith! Yes! In Christ, misfortune is your best fortune! ALL things work for your good!

You are unbeatable because He is UNBEATABLE! The seed of victory is in you and there is nothing you cannot face and deal with to win! Put off the “victim- mentality.” Wear the “Victor-mentality.” As 2019 ends, go and win today! Go and win daily! In Him, you are UNSTOPPABLE!

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night’; let God use you! People’s testimonies from that night shall provoke your own through your seed.
Sow your World Anointing Night seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or an account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray as you have been ministered unto.
2. I was created in Christ Jesus! I decree that NOTHING will stop me again in Jesus name. I was created in Christ Jesus! I decree that my character and life will reflect every good thing in Jesus name. I reject SIN!
3. I cancel every evil plot to destroy the seed of glory in me. Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF THE GREAT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 SAMUEL 2: 1-11

2 Samuel 2: 1 says, “And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah?’ And the Lord said unto him, “Go up.’ And David said, “Whither shall I go up?’ And he said, ‘Unto Hebron.” This was one of the secrets of David and it is also the secret of the great; ALWAYS ASK THE LORD ABOUT EVERYTHING. The LORD did not give you your brain to make you OMNISCIENT; YOU CANNOT AND DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!

He wants you to ask for DIRECTION DAILY! He gave you your brain in order to help you act in WISDOM after HEARING FROM HIM. See 1 Samuel 30 :8 – “And David inquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them?’ And He answered him, “Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” Did you get that? Even when his entire family was captured and his most trusted men and women turned against him, David still asked the LORD about the NEXT STEP HE MUST TAKE.

That was one of his hidden secrets; ALWAYS SEEKING TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD on every matter. That is why today, the national flag of Israel is called, “THE STAR OF DAVID’ – named after him. See Genesis 26:1-3 – “And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, ‘Go not Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, ‘Go not down into Egypt: dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father” So even in the ECONOMIC CHAOS of that generation, it was a WORD FROM THE LORD that sustained ISAAC.

Ah! YOU CANNOT HEAR FROM GOD AND END UP IN THE CROWD OF LIFE! As millions were running around in fear, the LORD told him to remain where he was. Learn to HEAR FROM GOD in everything you do. That is the secret of the GREAT!

Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to a soul and to a family! ODM is the best birthday, wedding, anniversary or any event GIFT ITEM. Use it always! Visit a bookstore and give out another copy this week!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from trying to FOLLOW THE CROWD.
3. LORD, as the year ends, keep me from ERRORS and mistakes (Pray it seriously). Lord, REMEMBER ME!
4. I determine that from this day, I shall ask questions on every little step I should take daily in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the remaining days of this year now.
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop). Pray about today now. See pages 7-9 now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THAT HOT DAY IN EUROPE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 16: 19 – 31; MARK 9:43-44

On July 25th this year, the UK experienced its first and second hottest July days on record in history as the mercury (temperature gauge) hit nearly 40 degrees centigrade. I was in the UK on that day and the heat sparked travel chaos across the entire nation, with many train operators urging passengers not to travel as services were delayed or cancelled. Similar temperatures were recorded all across Europe.

It was a HEAT WAVE chaos! I saw people of all sexes walking nearly naked with open bodies. People ran to air- conditioned offices and shops pretending to be buying or pricing something. Police also warned of the risks of cooling off in open water, after three bodies – believed to be swimmers – were recovered in London and Gloucestershire. All this happened because Britain was not used to such extreme temperatures!

But as the nation grappled with that TERRIBLE HEAT DAY, the Holy Ghost reminded me of the LAKE OF FIRE called HELL! The Bible described it as a place BURNING with brimstones. See Revelation 19:20-21 – “ And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.

These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” They were CAST ALIVE into hell! People will be conscious and ALIVE in HELL! If a whole nation or continent was complaining of just about 40 degrees centigrade in temperature, what will men do when the temperature exceeds 1000 degrees centigrade in hell?
The Holy Ghost wants a user of today’s devotional to do all you can to ESCAPE FROM HELL! It is an UNQUENCHABLE FIRE that burns for all ETERNITY! It is a place of tears without end! A place of ‘HAD-I-KNOWN!’ A place of ‘LORD, GIVE-ME-ONE- MORE-CHANCE!’ Luke 16:24 contains the cries of the rich man in hell: “…he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame.” He was asking for JUST A FEW DROPS OF WATER to cool his tongue! Wow! What a place! What an agony! What a regret! Use today’s devotional to check your life and ministry! What are you doing secretly or publicly that can take you to HELL? Repent and help others too to escape daily! Pray now!
His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until he rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of rapture as led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray on it as led.
2. Repent from whatever you know can send you to HELL!
3. Repent from not warning others concerning hell.
4. Ask for the grace to use ODM to preach the gospel in these end times. Give it out daily!
5. I scatter whatever it is that will wipe my name from the BOOK OF LIFE!
6. See Mark 9: 43-44 again! Holy Ghost, help me to CUT off the following sinful habits from my life (mention them).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: LORD, DISAPPOINT THEIR ENTERPRISE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 5:12-19; ISAIAH 54:15

Vs. 12 of today’s first scripture says: “He disappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” Note three things in that verse:
1. Devices – Which means your enemies are ALWAYS devising or planning against you! This is also called THEIR ENTERPRISE – their business! Wow! As you are reading this write-up, somebody or some powers somewhere (on the earth/sea/ or in the heavenlies) are planning (devising) how to turn your name to SHAME!
It’s their FULL TIME BUSINESS – their ENTERPRISE!
2. CRAFTY-All their devices are hidden and all their plans are done in CRAFTY (deceitful) undertones. They may operate in such a way that when you see an enemy, you might call him/her an enigma (somebody not easily understood and that cannot be explained). Tonight, the God who made NEBUCHADNEZZAR to crawl in the FOREST for 7 years, will expose every liar and deceitful power around your life, family ministry!
3. CANNOT PERFORM – No matter how many devices are raised against you and no matter how potent or crafty they are, the Holy Ghost is passing divine judgment on them right now and it will be sealed TONIGHT! Hear the judgment – their hands CANNOT perform their enterprise! Indeed, they shall SURELY GATHER, but our 2nd scripture says that any power that gathers because of you SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE! Yea! They shall fall and fail and they shall EXPIRE!

Therefore ARISE TONIGHT(12am-1am) and join all ODM users worldwide to scatter every device manufactured against your recovery this year! I prophesy: Tonight, is a night of disappointment for that crafty enemy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now.

1. Thank God for His mercy upon your life.
2. Cry out to God in your own words concerning today’s word.
3. I scatter by thunder every negative plan to derail my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).
4. Every strongman delegated to hinder my progress in life; FALL NOW for my sake! Be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost now! (Pray it well NOW/tonight 12am).
5. I release confusion into the camp of any adversary planning my downfall and I command every CRAFTY ENEMY AND THEIR CRAFTY DEVICES; FALL! FALL! FALL into disgrace now and tonight in Jesus name (Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).
6. O LORD, arise now and tonight and disappoint every evil imagination against my recovery and my joy in Jesus name.
7. As 2019 ends, I decree now/tonight: Let every demonic stumbling block to my breakthrough be sub-machined/BOMBED to nothingness in Jesus name (Pray it well NOW/tonight 12am).
8. I decree and it is established now : I shall fulfill my destiny in a GRAND STYLE in Jesus name (Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: RAW FIRE FROM THEIR ALTARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: AMOS 6: 1 – 14

The Holy Ghost is leading me to draw FIRE from the divine ALTARS of men of old. These were men who shook their generations with a passion for Christ that was uncommon. These were men who knew that nothing else mattered than heaven at last! Hear from the ALTAR and pulpit of Charles Spurgeon as he screamed: “Lost! Lost! Lost!

Better a whole world on fire than a soul lost! Better every star quenched and the skies a wreck than a single soul to ben lost!” John Wesley was so blunt when he asked: “Do you not know that God entrusted you with that money (all above what buys necessities for your families) to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to help the stranger, the widow, the fatherless; and, indeed, as far as it will go, to relieve the wants of all mankind? How can you, how dare you, defraud the Lord, by applying it to any other purpose?”

I remember David McGee: “We should be more concerned with reaching the lost than pampering the saved.” A.W. Tozer preached: “I believe that entertainment and amusements are the work of the enemy to keep dying men from knowing they’re dying; and to keep enemies of God from remembering that they’re enemies.” On point! Charles Spurgeon said: “If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for.”

And this shocker from him again: ‘If there existed only one man or woman who did not love the Saviour, and if that person lived among the wilds of Siberia, and if it were necessary that all the millions of believers on the face of the earth should journey there, and every one of them plead with him to come to Jesus before he could be converted, it would be well worth all the zeal, labour, and expense. If we had to preach to thousands year after year, and never rescued but one soul, that one soul would be full reward for all our labour, for a soul is of countless price.” Oh!
See today’s scripture again – Amos 6: 1 – “Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!” When you go to church and refuse to win souls, you are at ease in ZION! Your end will be WOE (a curse)! When you go to church to enjoy the music and refuse to win souls, you are at ease in ZION!

Also, when you earn money but spend all on yourself, instead of spending on The LORD and His work for soul winning, then you are at ease in ZION! Your end will be WOE (a curse)! Oh! God save us from living in comfort while sinners are sinking into hell! Pray now and always use ODM as a divine evangelism tool. Give out copies this week!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of salvation as
led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Like Paul, I declare aloud today – ‘WOE is me if I preach not the gospel. I refuse to dwell at EASE IN ZION. Holy Ghost, revive me again.
3. Holy Ghost, touch my cold heart with Your HOT coal of FIRE for souls and use me to DEPOPULATE HELL in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days).
4. Pray about today! Use the pages 7-9 prayers! Scatter every divination against you!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF ASKING QUESTIONS !

BASIC SCRIPTURES: DEUTERONOMY 1: 1-14; REVELATION 1: 5-6

Isidor Isaac Rabi was an Austrian born, American Physicist who won a Nobel Prize in Physics for his work in nuclear science. He was once asked how he became a scientist. Rabi explained that each day after school, his mother would discuss his school day with him. She was less interested in what he had learned than in whether he had “asked a good question today.” She encouraged inquiry and curiosity in all that young Isidor did.

“Asking good questions,” Rabi explained, “made me become a scientist.” No wonder Brooks Atkinson, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist for the New York Times and drama critic once wrote: “The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.” Losing our child-like curiosity — our sense of wonder and discovery is replaced with cynicism and apathy — “been there, done that, what else is new?” One of the most prolific artists in history (he created more than 20,000 works), the Spanish painter and sculptor, Pablo Picasso, has been called the greatest artist of the 20th century.
He once observed, “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” As 2019 ends, determine to EXPLORE and PRESS DEEPER into the things of God! ASK QUESTIONS! Cry out for more! Why have you not been able to finish the Bible? Remember what He told the Jews who were so used to suffering. They came to a place of COMFORT and decided that it was time to SETTLE THERE!
But Deuteronomy 1: 6-8 says: “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, “Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river…Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land…”
He has set the land before you! Go and POSSESS IT! He has set the WORD before you! Go in and discover more than you know now! Then Proverbs 25:2 (NIV) says: “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.” So like a king that you are, (See Revelation 1: 6 ), YOU MUST SPEND YOUR LIFE SEARCHING OUT THE HIDDEN MYSTERIES OF CREATION AND THE HIDDEN WONDERS of your God! Begin today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.

2. Repent from laziness and lack of hunger to know more.
3. Repent from laziness in ASKING QUESTIONS.
4. I am a king and a priest unto my God. Therefore I arise today and determine to know more. I shall read more! I shall search out for deeper things of the WORD. I shall read and study the Word afresh. I refuse to remain with the crowd or mixed multitude! I shall get to the place where DEEP calleth unto DEEP. So help me God!
5. Pray about the remaining days of 2019. Loose an end-of-year testimony for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE CALEB ANOINTING! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 13:25 – 33

Ignorance is a killer! That’s why as 2019 ends, I pray that your eyes will be opened to see every truth that will bring you the freedom, deliverance and breakthrough that you desire. Millions died this year, but God spared your life this far because He has not finished with you! But when a man/woman doesn’t know what he/she should know, he/she will not be willing to put up a fight against anything that is trying to attack him/her. The people of Israel did not know their God and so, they tolerated Goliath’s harassment for forty days.

Ten of the spies that Moses sent out in today’s first scripture did not know their God, and so, they gave in to their fear and gave up on their God-given inheritance. If you don’t know what God has done for you and what He has given to you, you will find it difficult to say “Enough is enough” to the plots, wiles and attacks of the devil against you and your destiny. No matter how big the giants are, when God says their time is up, you must understand that the Word of God has given you boldness to stand up to those giants and say ‘Enough is enough!

Get out of my land!’ That was the spirit that Caleb carried and he shouted, “let us go up at once and possess it, for we are well able to overcome.” Hear this: Even the nicest people have their limits! Don’t try to reach deadliest people when the deadliest people when they ‘ve had enough! Today, you people can become the must rise up like CALEB and st and stand against every Goliath (giant) that has limited you in any way.
It could be “Goliath” of negative habits, sickness, debts or laziness, depression, self-pity, etc. Whatever it is, receive strength from the Spirit of Grace (The CALEB anointing) now, and then rise up and say, “Enough is enough; I break loose from every limitation, in Jesus name.” As 2019 ends, receive your victory daily! Receive your victory now! Pray seriously now! November 15th is my Birthday! Each year, I tell God that my BIRTHDAY GIFT will be your Eleventh-Hour Miracle!
So, don’t miss the November Anointing service of Saturday November 30th. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Time is 8.00 a.m. Venue: LEKKI MOUNTAIN! Come with your written prayer points again! It is possible!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. I walk in the CALEB ANOINTING and decree: Every demonic plan/network to put me in the dark and afflict me, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW in Jesus name (Pray seriously).
3. I walk in the CALEB ANOINTING and boldly declare: Enough is Enough: I take back my testimony! I break every DELAY and bomb every factory of evil in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the remaining days of 2019.
5. Pray about today now! Loose your eleventh-hour testimony!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE UNTAMED BEAST! WATCH OUT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 5:24 – 29; PROVERBS 18:21

The words that you speak are either releasing the healing power of God to work in you or they are blocking the healing power of God from working in you. Notice what that woman in our first scripture was saying, “If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole’ (Vs.28). Her words brought her healing. The power of life and death lies in the tongue (2nd study scripture). In other words, the words that you speak determine what will work in your body, whether it’s life or death.

If you speak words of healing, prosperity, holiness, grace, power, promotion, marital connection, marital bliss, favour, etc, life will work in your body (YOUR LIFE); if you speak words of sickness, defeat, mumuring, comparing yourself to others, describing the problem to everybody, death (STAGNATION and lack of progress) will work in your body.
As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, if you want to enjoy divine health and peace that produces your testimony from day to day, the Holy Ghost is using today’s scriptures to challenge you to train yourself to speak POSITIVE words of faith over yourself daily. Your words are powerful! Use them to your advantage. A wise man said: “But the human tongue is a beast that few can master. It strains constantly to break out of its cage, and if it is not tamed, it will run wild and cause you grief.”

Use your words as your TESTIMONY TRIGGERS. When you say what the WORLD is saying, you will experience the things the WORLD is experiencing. But, when you say what the WORD says, the power of the WORD will release power to work in your circumstance. You are a master of your spoken words and a slave to those which remain unspoken!
Hear Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: “Every spoken word arouses our self-will. As 2019 ends, always declare what you desire from the LORD! Close with Kushand Wizdom: “Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.” Yes! The BEAST – THE TONGUE can be EXPENSIVÉ! Control it and speak great things daily! START SPEAKING NOW! What God has done through ODM or the “War Against Haman-14” booklet in 2019? Send us a testimony today to: orderodm@gmail.com. Share that testimony with us! Shame the devil!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.

2. Pray and decree GREAT THINGS CONCERNING your destiny now! Declare This: “Every Arrow Of Shame Flying In My Direction, Return To Sender Now in Jesus name!”
3. I Decree: “With Long Life The Lord Satisfies Me And I Enjoy Wholeness And Soundness! I walk in great testimonies and every DELAY is broken! I am a product of DIVINE SURPRISE and I refuse to cry or murmur because I shall testify! I hate sin and great grace is upon me in Jesus name.” Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THERE IS A DISCUSSION CONCERNING YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 2: 1-7

It was Richard Sibbes who penned: “Satan gives Adam an apple, and takes away paradise. Therefore in all temptations, let us consider not what he offers, but what we shall lose.” That means the APPLES (temporary pleasure) took away PARADISE from man! No wonder Hebrews 11:24-25 says: “By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season.”

Note: THE PLEASURES OF SIN FOR A SEASON! That means SIN has pleasure BUT that pleasure is for a season. Season means it is a pleasure that has no permanent benefit! It is a pleasure that fascinates and then assassinates! Listen: If you wish to live a joyous and victorious life, one of the most important things you will want to know is what to do with temptation.
Each temptation faced is an opportunity to tell the devil that you will rather yield yourself to GOD than to him or the world. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that temptation has not overtaken you in any way that is not common to humanity in general. When temptations come, ask for the strength of Jesus Christ to resist it because NO TEMPTATION BIGGER THAN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO COME YOUR WAY!

Recall the story of Job where God and satan had a conversation about him. At the time you are tempted to sin, consider the possibility that God and satan are having a conversation about you at that moment. Wow! The LORD could be saying: “Consider my servant, (insert your name here)…” Just as Job passed his test and got a double portion, may you pass your test! Romans 6: 14 says: “Sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace” God always gives you the ability to endure temptations IF YOU WANT TO!
IT IS CALLED, GRACE! Lastly, one other vital way to deal with temptations is recognizing the place of the Word and prayer! We grow in grace and tap the source of spiritual strength by reading and studying the Word of God (See Psalm 119:9 , 11). The Word of GOD is a mighty weapon to be taken hold of in defeating the enemy.
My prayer for you is that as 2019 ends and 2020 begins, you will overcome every temptation and you will walk into your SEASON OF ELEVATION!

Sow the upcoming 2020 ODM into other lives as a Christmas/New Year gift. My Birthday is Friday November 15th, 2019. Your eleventh-hour miracle is my birthday gift! Don’t miss the next anointing service!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. I break loose from every grip of sin and addiction in Jesus name.
3. Father, open my eyes to see that sin shall no longer lord over me. I receive GRACE for every ARROW of SIN.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PRESSURE IS FOR PRECEPTS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 57: 1- 11

Precept is defined as, a commandment, an authoritative rule for action; in the Scriptures generally, a divine injunction in which man’s obligation is set forth (Latin praeceptum, from praecipere, “to instruct”). Four words are so rendered in the King James Version. (1) mitzvah, very frequently (168 times) translated “commandment, but 4 times precept” (in the Revised Version (British and American) and only in Jeremiah 35:18 ;

Daniel 9:5 ); (2) from the same root is tsaw, or tsaw ( Isaiah 28:10 , 13); (3) pigquehim, only in the Psalms (21 times in Psalm 119, e.g. verses 4,15,27; also the Revised Version (British and American) Psalm 19:8 ; 103:18 ;
111:7 ); (4) in the New Testament, entole, generally in the King James Version translated “commandment” (68 times), but twice “precept” ( Mark 10:5 ; Hebrews 9:19 ; in both cases the Revised Version (British and American) substitutes “commandment’).
In summary, precept is a guiding principle or rule that is used to control, influence or regulate conduct. Hudson Taylor, who spent 50 years as a missionary in China in the 19th century, wrote: “It doesn’t matter how great the pressure is; what really matters is where the pressure lies. Whether it comes between you and God or presses you nearer His heart.” So, in most cases, God allows PRESSURES into our lives in order to teach us PRECEPT FOR LIVING! So, PRESSURES ARE FOR PRECEPTS!

So, whether you are in the midst of your darkest days, or your dark days are behind you, or ahead of you, you need to cling to this truth: God will not allow a battle that will not teach you a PRECEPT! Hard times don’t erase God’s promises! Harsh treatments don’t escape God’s notice! Heavy tests don’t eclipse God’s concern! We desperately need God every moment of our lives, but we are more acutely aware of our need for the Lord during our most difficult and dark times.

Catch this: God’s deliverance may not happen according to our timetable or in the manner we expect, but it will happen at the right time and in the right way. Today’s Psalm talks about MERCY producing victory in battles! The story of Moses is inspiring, but it is completed! BUT YOUR STORY continues to be written DAILY through every allowed battle of your life, family and ministry!
May we continue to become the followers and leaders of the Lord that are used for His purposes and glory – both in good times and bad times. HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT!

Tomorrow November 15th is my birthday. Your eleventh-hour miracle is my birthday gift!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

2. Declare Psalm 57: 5-7 again!
3. LORD, teach me Your PRECEPTS from every PRESSURE!
4. Holy Ghost, rewrite my story from SHAME to FAME in Your MERCY in Jesus name.
5. Lord, EXALT Your glory above the heavens! Magnify Your name above the issues of my destiny in Jesus name.
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY BIRTHDAY SAKE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 8: 5-16

“Dear Dr Chris,
My name is Mrs. E.B. Immanuel. Last year, 2018, I became pregnant after a 5 year wait. My first child was 5 at the time. I was given October 22nd as my EDD. When the time came and went, I went for another scan and this time I was given the 1st of November as my EDD. On the 10th of November, when I was reading that day’s devotional reading, at the end of it, you mentioned that the 15th of November was your birthday and that you had asked God for our 11th-hour miracles as your birthday gift. I keyed into it.

When I went to the hospital that week, the doctors were worried that I was past my EDD, and they wanted to schedule me for a ceasarian section. The challenge was that my husband and I were not financially buoyant and we couldn’t afford one. A friend of mine even suggested that she would take me to her hospital and I could get it done on credit. The bills in that hospital were in millions of naira(Nigerian currency).

I rejected that because God had told me that I would be a lender and not a borrower. I went for another scan and this time the scan said 15th of November. I remembered your words and I asked God for my 11th-hour miracle. My next appointment was on the 15th. I woke up that morning with cramps. When I went to the bathroom, I saw some blood and I went to the hospital. I got to the hospital some minutes to 7am that morning and by 12:20pm that afternoon, I was delivered of a beautiful baby girl.

Indeed, God gave me my 11th-hour miracle. I ended up paying only N10,000 (about 28 dollars) for the hospital bill. I give all the glory to God – From Mrs. E. B. Immanuel – (gabriel.immanuel@ed-associates.com).” I am glad I have another child added to the November 15th club” – sharing my birthday! The Lord has been faithful and has given me birthday miracles every year! This year I decree: What was delayed shall manifest this month! There shall be the sound of celebration in your address! I see 34 career promotions!

I see 45 NEW OPEN DOORS! I see 5 fruit of the womb pregnancies and the children shall be called “Chris” or any name as the parents deem fit. I am told that 87 weeping cases have been turned to dancing stories! I hear the sound of divine surprise testimonies! Ah! Have the faith of the CENTURION – today’s scripture! Believe without seeing! Trust against all odds! Expect God to do what no man can do like in today’s scripture! The year is ending, but never quit trusting! Thank you LORD for what you are doing worldwide right now! Amen!
Today is my Birthday! He saved me from suicide! Pray for me today as you are led! Your testimony is my joy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground

2. Thank you LORD for what you are doing worldwide right now!
3. Thank you LORD for the birthday miracles! Thank you LORD for showing Yourself to be the OVERDO God! I will trust You and never quit trusting You.
4. Lord, You are not A MAN that will lie. So, I trust You concerning the following issues of my destiny even as I agree with Your son Bishop Chris that my testimony will be Your birthday gift to him (mention the issues now). Thank you LORD. Pray for me/my family! More of HIM; less of me! HE must increase! I must decrease!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PAUL RYAN: KNOW YOUR ROOTS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 5:2-14; 44-51

Paul Ryan was the retired speaker of the United States House of Representatives. He represented Wisconsin’s first Congressional District and was the 54th House Speaker, a post he held till he retired! He is Roman Catholic. Henry Louis Gates Jnr., a Harvard scholar, features in a television show called, “Find Your Roots”.

In that programme, the Harvard scholar helps people to find their roots. In an episode of the programme, Gates decided to trace Ryan’s heritage to his 10th great grandfather who was born in 1531. The search brought Ryan a great surprise. It was discovered that Ryan is 3% Ashkenazi Jewish! The Ashkenazi Jews, simply called Ashkenazim, are a Jewish ethnic group who had their earliest ancestors from the indigenous tribes of Israel.

Research shows that the origin of the matrilineal line of the Ashkenazi Jews comes from Europe. The Ashkenazi Jews built religiously based communities centuries after their migration, in Central and Eastern Europe. Ashkenazi was one of the 3 sons of Gomer; whereas Gomer was one of the sons of Japheth, who was born of Noah ( Genesis 10: 1-3 ).

Ryan, who is a fifth generation Wisconsinite, was born to a father of Irish descent and a mother who is both German and English. Somebody from his mother’s German lineage had married a Jew sometime along the line, thus giving Ryan a Jewish heritage or bloodline. Wow! Apologies for boring you with genealogy but as 2019 ends, the Holy Ghost is asking you: “Do you know your roots in God and Christ?”

The Prophet Isaiah said, “Hearken unto me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: LOOK UNTO THE ROCK FROM WHENCE YE ARE HEWN, and to the HOLE OF THE PIT WHENCE YE ARE DIGGED. LOOK UNTO Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him” ( Isaiah 51:2-3 ). No matter how 2019 or your entire life has been, always remember that you are born of God!
You came from the ROCK that cannot be moved! YOU WERE DUG FROM A HORRIBLE PIT BEFORE BEING PLACED ON THAT ROCK! You carry the seed of ABRAHAM’s God and that makes you more than a conqueror ( 1 John 4: 4 ). Instead of crying or pitying yourself, always scream to the devil: “I know who I am.” When people don’t have a knowledge of their lineage and who they are, they go into captivity ( Isaiah 3:13 ) and perish like commoners! BE DIFFERENT! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

2. Holy Ghost, empower me to know who I am.
3. I refuse to cry or pity myself! I refuse depression as 2019 ends! I am born of God and dug from a horrible pit! My past in sin is over! I cannot fail because I am now hidden in the EVERLASTING ROCK! Thank you Jesus (worship Him now).
4. Pray against any force contending against your root. Every ancestral satanic FOUNDATION, enough is enough! I know WHO I AM. The BLOOD of Jesus is my heritage bloodline! I uproot anything that is not part of His bloodline in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days).
5. Pray about today as led now. Pray for me.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE STRANDED PARROT AND THE FIREFIGHTERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 2:1-11; CORINTHIANS 10:13

Parrots are among the most intelligent birds with a unique ability for some species to imitate human voices thus enhancing their popularity as pets. Literature has it that the first record of a parrot being kept as a pet in the British Isles was 1504, when Prince Henry Tudor, later Henry VIII, took possession of an African grey parrot.

Very recently, a parrot in London named Jessie escaped from the home of the owner and perched on a nearby roof for 3 days. The London Fire Brigade was called to rescue the fine bird. The parrot owner told the fire brigade crew member that in order to bond with the bird, he should say to her, “I love you.” The firefighter did exactly that! However, when he told Jessie, “I love you,” she reportedly told the London Fire Brigade crew member to “Bleep off.”
What a response to a loving call for a rescue, you will say. Brigade Watch Manager, Chris Swallow, said that the rescue was attempted because “there were concerns that she may be injured” since she had stayed up on the roof for so long. It’s possible that the bird may have been hurt by someone! But do you know that are like this bird? When they hear a loving call for of their souls, they rebuff it, asking the preacher, like Jessie, to “Bleep off.”

You may be reading this piece today and you have rebuffed the salvation message for so long or you may be born again but you have not taken your salvation message for so long or you may be born again but are not taking your salvation seriously due to many of life’s battles/stayed up on the roof for so long. the bird may have been insulted or do you know that many people are like this bird? When they hear a loving call for the salvation of their souls, they rebuff it, ask the preacher like Jessie, to “Bleep off.”
You may be reading this piece today and you have rebuffed the salvation message for so long or you may be born again but you are not taking your salvation seriously due to life’s battles! Repent and do not take the love of God for granted. No matter how 2019 has been, refuse to allow your past experience to colour your view of tomorrow or your view of THE LORD!

Do not be like Israel as described in Romans 10:21 , “But to Israel he saith, ‘All day long I have stretched forth My hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.” As in Verse 4 of today’s 1st scripture, God’s goodness, forbearance and longsuffering is aimed at giving you an opportunity for repentance, but it is not forever! A wise man said: “God doesn’t take you in a straight line.

There are twists and turns. It may not happen the way you thought, but the disappointments, the bad breaks are all a part of God’s plan.” The story of Jessie the parrot ended well. Later she calmed down, flew off to another roof and then to a tree. She returned back home to her owner and was filmed sheepishly saying, “Thank you” to the fire service. Your own story too will end well! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!

This is my Birthday month! Your eleventh-hour miracle is my Birthday gift! So, don’t miss the Special November anointing service of Saturday November 30th at the Lekki Mountain, Lagos, 8.00 a.m! See you! Your testimony is my joy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of gratitude as led.

1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now.
1. Lord, RESTORE all my lost opportunities!
2. Jehovah God, as 2019 ends, show me DAILY MERCY!
3. Holy Ghost, REFIRE ME to my next level! I refuse secret anger against God in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SOUTH CAROLINA DEADLY ALLIGATOR ATTACKS: CLOSE THE WINDOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 14: 27-31

Alligators abound in the United States. South Carolina alone has an estimated population of 100,000 alligators. Experts in gator studies say alligators do not have an instinct to attack humans, so whenever a deadly alligator attack occurs, it makes headline news. A 45 year-old elementary school teacher, Caroline Cline, was killed by a 9-foot alligator while protecting her dog on Hilton Head Island.

According to the story, Cline was walking her dog alongside a lagoon adjacent to the Sea Pines Resort golf course when she was attacked around 9.30a.m. In June 2018, Shizuka Matsuki, 47, was last seen walking her 2 dogs in South Florida before her body was found miles away in a lake in Davie, Florida. Before the incident, Bonnie Walker, a 90 year-old woman, wandered off her senior living centre and was killed in an attack in Charleston, South Carolina in 2016.
But why the sudden rise in alligator attacks? Frank Mazzotti, a professor and wild life expert at the University of Florida, attributed this to dangerous human-gator interactions. He said people are moving deeper into alligator habitat! He said: “People building homes where alligators live have caused the increase in attacks.” Mazzotti then went ahead to state what he believed was a major factor in Cline’s death – her dog.

He said alligators perceive dogs as great food. To an alligator, a dog is like what a chicken is to a human! When an alligator sees a dog, they see their next meal. When the alligator saw Matsuki’s dogs, they saw their next meal, and when they saw Cline’s dog, another opportunity for a meal opened. The dog was the window that was open for alligators to strike.

If the hedge is broken, the serpent will bite! What the Holy Ghost is saying to you is: Something in your life may just be attractive to or attracting your enemies, thus giving them an open window. It may be the way you dress, the way you use your tongue, the way you carry yourself or just your inability to keep a secret. Something in you, about you or around you may just be giving you away to your enemy.
Samson was so infatuated by Delilah that he could not keep the secret of his strength from her. His appetite for women was exploited by the Philistines. It was an open door he paid dearly for. Judas Iscariot’s love for money was the window satan used to enter into him ( John 12:6 ). Your weakness in prayer, your inability to discipline your stomach (fasting), as well as some laziness in studying God’s Word could be why you are so vulnerable.

A life of compromise and difficulty in standing your ground on issues may just be what the enemy is exploiting to attack you. Jesus said in part of today’s scripture, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me” (Verse 30). Watch and pray because in the warfront of life, anything can become a loophole! As 2019 ends, examine yourself daily and close any window that can attract satanic attacks!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.
1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now!
2. Holy Ghost, help me to STOP GIVING MY ENEMIES LOOPHOLES!
3. I shall not give the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN any window to accuse me in Jesus name. Scatter arrows of demotion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 297
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.