Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80496 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE AUSTRALIAN CON MAN: STOLE A FIRE TRUCK!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 19:1-10; EPHESIANS 1:5-9

An American con man who wanted to be a fireman stopped at the scene of a traffic accident to offer help and even stole a fire truck just to impress his girlfriend with a joyride. Simon Francis Johnson pleaded guilty to 30-count charge including fraud, theft, forgery, and impersonating a public official. To impress his girlfriend, the man broke into Queensland fire station, stealing uniforms, radios and safety equipments.
He also broke into a Sunshine Coast first station and stole a fire truck, which he used in a joyride for his girlfriend, who believed he was a fireman. Wonder indeed in a world of wonders! But the Holy Ghost emphasis to you in today’s devotional is: If men are doing all they can to please their carnal lovers, what is too much for you to do to please Him that is called your BRIDEGROOM? Rev. 22:17 describes the church as the bride of Jesus Christ. Rev. 19:7 says: “Let us be glad and rejoice and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come and His wife hath made herself ready.”
So, determine to please your LOVER AND HUSBAND – JESUS CHRIST. 1 Corinthians 6:20 says: “For ye are bought with a price, therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” The LORD Jesus paid your dowry with His Blood and He deserves to be pleased (honoured) by your lifestyle! He bought you for His sole pleasure!
Why deny Him of that pleasure? Use today’s devotional to cut off that lifestyle/ habit that is grieving the Lord.
He is incomparable to a girlfriend which this con man wanted to please at all cost! Ponder over this question again: If men are doing all they can to please their carnal lovers, what is too much for you to do to please Him that is called your BRIDEGROOM? Catch this now: All things only work together for good to them that love God passionately – not for everybody! Dedicate your life/ministry to Him again!

Remember, this is the MONTH OF MERCY! Sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. Account NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or into any account on page 29 of ODM to help our visitation to MERCY HOMES to enable us buy food items, blankets, etc! You must also do a CHARITY WORK this month! Sunday 30th June is the GRAND FINALE! Sow your seed and get ready!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. Worship the Lord. Repent from any lifestyle that is grieving the Lord. Ask for the grace to please and LOVE HIM daily.
2. Lord, baptize me with fresh zeal for holiness and purity!
3. Lord, shake and mould me till men see Your beauty in my life and ministry. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIFE IS PERFECT! MAKE IT HAPPEN

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 1:1-18

As you drive off the Johannesburg Airport, the six words above stare at you conspicuously. Many years ago, at first instance, struggled with the words, “Life is perfect” till I was hit suddenly by the fact that God made all things well ( Genesis 1:31 ). Indeed, God made all things perfect, but He expects you to work out that perfection in a process of time. God expects you to make it happen and your failure or success on planet earth is a function of your ability/wisdom in working out that perfect gift called, “life .
consider below a few keys on how to make it happen in your journey through life:
1. Be connected DAILY to divinity (God) through a systematic study of His Word – the Bible. Discipline is required!
2. Always have a financial plan or budget. A budget acts as a guide and keeps you safe from overspending or buying on impulse, etc.
3. Always determine to bounce back after every failure/ mistake or negative experience like, loss of job, loss of a loved one, loss of integrity, disappointments, premature retirement, etc.
4. Save more! Cut down on luxuries or entertainment. Maybe you need to earn an income by taking on a second job, without affecting your commitment to God, your family or local church. If you get a salary raise, increase your saving amount per month.
5. Forgive easily and foolishly! James 1:17 says: “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” Believe that God made all things perfect and believe that you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!

Our Daily Manna JUNE ANOINTING SERVICE!
This Saturday is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE, venue: OGUDU MOUNTAIN. Theme: “Stagnation Must expire Now.” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS gain. Time Is 7.30 am-11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU-ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. Be there!
Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray about your future now! Lord, in this STORY to GLORY year, PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS ME!
3. I shall not labour in vain or for others to eat, in Jesus name.
4. Still pray about your 2019 goals again as led now.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ALL THEY NEED IN LIFE’S JOURNEY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 138: 1-8;
2 Timothy 3:16-17

In God’s work, there are answers to every question! There is comfort towards the broken-hearted, strength for the weak, wisdom and understanding for the unlearned and guidance for those who are seeking for direction. The Bible warns us of danger, tells us to be courageous in times of struggle and promises victory when the end draws near.
A sister was travelling and told her roommate: “I only have to put into my suitcase a lamp, a mirror, my favourite love letters, a microscope; a telescope; a volume of fine poetry; a songbook; a few biographies; a package of old jetters; a sword and a set of books I have been Studying.” The surprised roommate fired back: “How do you intend to get all that in your suitcase? It’s almost full now.” The Christian sister replied: “Oh, when I put my Bible into that suitcase, all the items I have mentioned have automatically been put in.” Truly, as you journey through life, never forget to remind yourself and inform others that the WORD is all they need. In this 2nd quarter of 2019, refuse to be lazy with THE WORD!
NEVER FORGET THIS : God and His Word are one ( John 1:1 )! The WORLD cannot do for you what the WORD cannot do for you. God, Himself cannot do for you what His
WORD cannot do for you. If you are lazy with the WORD, God becomes late to your WORLD. Learn and in this STORY to GLORY year , desire a new discipline for the Word.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has affected you.
2. See Psalm 138:2 again and thank God for the Word.
3. As the year moves on, I receive grace to fall in love again with the WORD – THE BIBLE! Repent from laziness in the past! Bind procrastination (Pray it seriously).
4. Ask for the grace to use the FINISH-THE-BIBLE-IN- 1 YEAR-PLAN.
5. Pray about any issue(s) affecting your peace! Look for a Bible verse and pray with it on any matter affecting your peace daily!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE EXTRA MILE SECRET
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HOSEA 9: 1-7

It was Winston Churchill who observed: "It is not enough that we do our best, sometimes, we have to do what is required." Og Mandino, the publisher, the publisher of "The Greatest Salesman In The World," said, "The only certain men's of success is to render more and better services than is expected," and that is what God is saying to a user of today's devotional. Your God has a STORY to GLORY package for you, but He wants you to go the extra mile in all you do! He wants you to pray more, study extra hours, give a little extra, forgive a little more, than you have done in the past, etc. You can still wait for that miracle a little extra days without giving up! The truth is that even the best business around can still improve! Your sweet marriage can still get sweeter! Add more value to whatever you are doing because like Thomas Edison said: "There is a way to always do it better. Find it." Determine to move out of the crowd in life and ministry. Thank God for the seventy disciples, but much more, thank God for the three! Find out what took the three from the crowd! They were men of extra zeal and they formed the extra generation for extraordinary results. Tell God you are tired of being just ordinary! The extra generational are the 'mad men' of that generation: they may not sleep, while others are sleeping; they will declare a fasting and prayer/all night programme on their own; they will buy books while others are buying perfumes, designer shoes and new clothes! No wonder today's Basic Scripture (Vs.7) says the prophet is a fool and the spiritual man is mad! Always remember what Dr. Maxwell Maltz said: "Remember, you will not always win! Bit there is always a tomorrow - after you have done your best to achieve success today." HAVE A DREAM THAT WILL OUTLIVE YOU AND THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings....
1. Pray about today's message as it has affected you.
2. Ask for the wisdom, courage and grace to go the extra mile and do what others are not doing. Lord, make me uncommon!
3. O Lord, promote me and take me from the crowd. Bless the extra effort I shall inject into my private life, family and ministry.
4. Pray about the ANOINTING SERVICE of this weekend!
5. Pray seriously about your life as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CHANGE IS THE NAME OF PROGRESS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 6. 1-8

For centuries, people believed that Aristotle was right when ‘ he said, “The heavier an object the faster it would fall to the earth.” Aristotle was regarded as the greatest thinker of all times and surely he could not be wrong. But no one was brave enough to oppose that theory till nearly 2000 years after Aristotle’s death. In 1589, Galileo summoned learned professors to the Pisa. (The Leaning Tower of Pisa, known in Italian as: ‘Torre pendente di Pisa” or simply the Tower of Pisa is the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt).
Then Galileo went to the top of the PISA TOWER and pushed off a ten-pound weight and a one-pound weight. Both landed at the same time. But the power of belief in conventional wisdom (tradition) was so strong that the professors denied what they had seen. They continued to say that Aristotle was right. Is that your life? Know that even God is not static! He had to repent for making man (Gen 6) and for making Saul king over Israel ( 1 Sam 15:11 ). If God who made all the planets could change, then who can’t?
I see strong progress in your life and ministry in this STORY to GLORY year, but you may need to hurt some people or yourself without injuring them or yourself! People resist change for fear of tradition and the unknown. They remain as stagnant as the Dead Sea in the Middle East. You must be different! Determine to change! Someone said, “When you are finished with changing, you are finished.” Results will not change before people do.
Too many people fear change! They stick to the familiar old shoe even if it cuts off blood circulation to their toes. If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get the same results. A setback or problem you are going through now is a sign that something is wrong and this is the best time to take stock of yourself and family and determine whether change is all that you need I think so! Be like God! Dare to change because that's the other name for progress!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any songs of worship as you are led.
1. The solution you need might be a change! Pray about any change which you must make in your life (Spend time alone at any quiet location and decide what changes to make).
2. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by alakara(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Kudos to you,more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SWEATING BEFORE SOARING

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 2:1-7

Today’s scripture, Vs. 7, says that Jesus was born in a hot, dirty and rough manger, because there was no room for Him in the comfortable inn. Truly, there are wonderful hotels on earth today and there are magnificent inns in modern day Israel. If I were Joseph, I would book in advance for any of the best hotels at that time, but God was trying to teach someone a lesson: BEFORE SOARING (CRUISING), YOU MUST LEARN TO SWEAT (CRY)! Do you know that Japan’s great and unbelievably fast, technological and industrial breakthrough started by her banning all imported articles and people were suffering?
They started using crude automobiles (vehicles) for many years and other countries were laughing at them. Today, the best and most fuel economical cars, engines, and power generators are from Japan. The Hondas, the Suzukis, the Kawasakis, Mazdas and Toyotas are Japanese. They sweated for years but today they are soaring! Even the Americans now import Japanese cars! Incredible! Listen to me child of God: That you are sweating today, does not mean you will not soar like the eagle tomorrow! Jesus sweated in the manger, but today, He has soared above heat (STORY to GLORY)!
Never stop because you are sweating and nobody is noticing you now! Who knew Jesus in that despised manger? Only the nobodies – the shepherds! But today, even presidents, kings and queens are searching for Him! A man called Woodrow Wilson said: “I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately succeed.” 90 per cent of all failures result from people refusing to sweat and giving up so soon! Always remember that the way to success runs uphill! The power to hold on in spite of your present struggles and sweat is the winner’s quality. Hold on to God!

Tomorrow is the Lagos Anointing Service For JUNE. Theme: “STAGNATION MUST EXPIRE NOW!” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS again. Time Is 7.30 am-11am strictly! Venue: OGUDU-ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. Be there!

Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month! Next Sunday! Last Sunday of June, 30th, is the GRAND FINALE! Join us as we visit MERCY homes that day! Take off points are Ogudu Orioke and Lekki Mountains 10am.
Saturday 29th is MEDICAL OUTREACH! Join us at Ogudu Orioke and Lekki Mountains if you are a medical personnel or nurse! Help the needy and sick!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…

1. Thank God for the Word and pray about today’s word as led.
2. My name shall not be recorded in the register of failures in Jesus name (Pray it with holy aggression).
3. You Pharaoh of discouragement, I bury you in the Red Sea of life in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE WAS IN SAME CLASS: STAGNATION MUST EXPIRE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 28:7-13

One day, a six year-old Primary Two girl rushed home from school, of “good news”. She told her mother immediately about her new classmate and friend. “He is so clever” she said, “he knows about everything in Primary Two.” “How is that? the mother asked. “He was there last year” replied the daughter. That is CELEBRATING STAGNANCY and that shall not be your portion in life and ministry in this year 2019. To be on the same level for days, weeks, months or years is a curse!

Listen to- 1 Tim. 4:15 : “Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them, that thy profiting may APPEAR TO ALL.” God wants your progress to be very visible to all in your generation! He wants your profiting (progress) to be seen by all – including your stubborn enemies! That can only be possible if you are making tangible progress. His covenant with you in 2019 is progress described as: FROM STORY TO GLORY and from GLORY TO GREATER GLORY ( 2 Cor. 3:18 ). Determine to aim higher in your prayer life!

Resist the desire to remain at your present level of anointing, holiness, serving in your local church, love for your spouse, studying the Word, and care for your pastor(s), etc. Declare war on stagnation! You can manifest more gifts of the Spirit! You can dare to increase your giving to God, etc. You can start your personal weekly fast!

Listen to Proverbs 4:18 and get angry against stagnation: “The path of the just will shine BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER…” Hear Bruce Barton. “When you’re through changing, you’re through.” Close with Christopher Morley: “There are three ingredients to the good life: learning, earning, and yearning.” Yearn for higher glory in life/ministry! With holy anger, resist stagnation daily! Pray now!

Today Is The June Lagos Anointing Service. Theme: “Stagnation Must Expire Now.” Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS. Time Is 7.30 am-llam strictly! Venue: OGUDU-ORIOKE, TRANSFORMER BUS-STOP. Be there!

Also sow your MERCY SEED and do a CHARITY WORK this month! NEXT SUNDAY, June 30th, is the GRAND FINALE! Saturday 29th is MEDICAL OUTREACH! Join us as we visit MERCY homes! Take off point is Ogudu Orioke/Lekki Mountain 10am. Show mercy before your 14-day fast!

1. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
2. I command you spirit of stagnation and lack of progress, to loose me and go. YOU ARE NOT MY PORTION this year in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 3 days).
3. I refuse to be in the same level spiritually, physically, financially and martially. I declare war against all foundations of stagnation in my life/ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for the next 2 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MIND YOUR MIND!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 11:1-8; PROVERBS 23:7

A Brazilian researcher called Suzana Herculano-Houzel was the first person to ‘count neurons’ in some vertebrates’ brains. She found out that the human brain has 86 billion neurons, (cells), not the well-known, ‘100 billion neurons’ which was the conclusion of other researchers. That means between 86 billion and 100 billion, cells were deposited by your Maker in your brain so that on planet earth, you will never be_ classified as a “failure.” Why would God give you an 86 billion-cell brain (your mind) if it is not to be used? Another word for the mind is, “imagination.”

The truth is that until you picture (imagine) anything in your brain (your mind, your thinking process), you cannot touch it or experience it in the physical world. Zig Ziglar said: “What you picture in your irand, your mind will go to work to accomplish. Whatever you attach consistently to the words, “I am’, you Will become.” It is imagination that rules the world. IT IS I THE MIND THAT IS THE MAN! I It is as a man think that he I becomes! That’s why God is I telling you to mind your I mind this year! Mind the type of things you feed on and the way you use your mind in 2019!

Edmond Spencer wrote: “It is the mind that make the good or ill; wretched or happy; rich or poor.” No wonder the revered Publius Spencer cautioned: “A wise man will be the master of his mind, a fool will be its slave.” All the great things you see around today were born from the minds of men like you on this planet. Most of the mountains people talk about are their own inability to use their imagination (that mind of about 86 billion cells)! Charles Albert Poissant said: “WEALTH IS A STATE OF MIND!” Dr. Frank Crane wrote: “Our best friends and our best enemies are the thoughts we have about ourselves.”
Your mind is a magnet that will attract whatever you desire and think seriously about! No wonder God had to come down to scatter the Tower of Babel because imagination was at work! What is your STORY to GLORY desire for 2019? Paste a mental picture of it with a Bible verse on it; and it will amaze you that apart from prayer, your mind is a creator! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…

1. Thank God for the Word! Consecrate and dedicate your mind (your brain) to God now. Lord, sanctify my thinking!
2. Thank God for the 86 billion cells in your brain! Decree that YOU WILL NEVER BE A FAILURE on planet earth (Pray it well).
3. Lord, empower me to use my mind! Holy Ghost, give me IDEAS that will change my world in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T BURY THAT PAIN! SET IT FREE! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 2: 9-18

“The story below is by Tammy Brown, a woman whom God restored her home and like this devotional ODM, has blessed thousands across the globe with her Bible studies for the hurting (Healed and Set Free Bible Study)! Hear her: “My husband and I have been married for fourteen years. Somewhere along the way, we stopped investing in our “love account” and did a lot more investing in our “self-serving account.” We had begun drinking. It started with special occasions, then weekends, and then before we knew it, it was several times a week.

I was under the illusion that I was a much “happier” person if I drank. That was far from the truth! I usually found myself pointing an accusatory finger at my husband, followed by nagging. My husband would turn a deaf ear to me, giving me the cold shoulder. During this time, we found ourselves in very unsavory situations, even dangerous. Our family life began to suffer, as well as our spiritual life. I very rarely went to church. Although I was saved, I felt very distant with God By this point in my life, I had already felt the cold sting of being I molested as a child, and the fear of I physical and verbal retaliation from a much older brother.

But my fear, shame and guilt would not end there; life was about to deal me the biggest blow of my life—betrayal. Betrayal was one of my biggest fears, and I shared that very openly in my marriage. I have learned that satan works our fears against us, that is, if we give him the power to do so. My husband strayed for a moment, and in that moment, our lives were forever changed. I felt so hopeless. I screamed a colorful array of phrases at him over the phone. I found myself circling his car with a very large mallet trying to decide which part was going to be taken out first.

Eventually I relented and took my anger out on our picnic table, which, needless to say, did not survive…”(To be continued tomorrow). As we continue tomorrow, today’s scripture Vs 10 is a balm: “For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.” The LORD accomplished His PURPOSE for man through PAIN (suffering)! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that PAIN is real but the LORD wants you to INVEST YOUR PAIN!

Let your pain become your teacher and manufacturer of your destiny throne! Yes! Let your mistakes become great life lessons as you allow the LORD to turn’your fears into HOPE and your scars into stars! Truth is that NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER! So hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: ‘When the morning comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s devotional as led.
2. Lord, turn every pain to gain and turn every scar of my past to my STAR in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T BURY THAT PAIN! SET IT FREE! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: CORINTHIANS 1: 1-6

Let’s continue from yesterday’s devotional: “I spent most of that night plotting revenge, even swearing he would come home to an empty home left in shambles. The next day, I drained our savings account and even went as far as going to a lawyer. But as I stepped into the lawyer’s office, I knew I could not end things on those terms. When we said our vows it was “for better or for worse, in sickness or in health.” I had every reason-and God’s given blessing – to walk out of my marriage that day. But I didn’t. When my husband came home, we had a very long heartbreaking talk.

I even went as far as giving my ring back to him and told him he needed to prove his love to me. That was the weekend we began rebuilding. We began a couples’ devotional, and for the first time in thirteen years, we actually joined hands and prayed. I would love to tell you that our recommitment to God, family, and to one another made everything easy, and that we sailed on calm seas into the sunset. But it was the worst storm I had ever gone through in my life.

I found myself in bed for very long stints of time. I began cutting. I felt so numb, and the pain hurt so bad. I had lost all control over my life, and cutting seemed to mask some of my internal pain. During our struggles, my mom passed away. By all accounts and definition, I was an orphan. I knew I needed help. My bitterness, shame and hate continued to grow like a wildfire inside of me. Then l began the Healed and Set Free Bible study.”

What a blessing it has been today as this couple bless thousands across the globe through that Bible study series! They turned their PAIN into their PURPOSE! Oh! Today’s scripture Vs. 4 says: “Who comfort with us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.” God allows our PAIN in order to turn it to our PURPOSE for this generation! Wow! Hear this: “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light (Helen Keller).

Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness and so you must see PURPOSE in every PAIN He allows! Hear John Green: “Beautiful are those whose brokenness gives birth to transformation and Wisdom.” May your wounds become your wisdom and may your frustration become your inspiration in Jesus name.

1. in your own words, pray about today’s devotional as led.
2. Lord, I set my PAIN free! Use it. LORD!
3. LORD, I receive Your OIL OF COMFORT concerning the following pain/issues of my life (mention them).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PATRICK KENNEDY: LEMONS TO LEMONADES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 TIMOTHY 6: 6-12

Let's continue from a well-known family and a nephew of the late President . F. Kennedy of the USA. His father is the popular senator Edward Kennedy. Patrick Joseph Kennedy II is an American politician and mental health advocate. From 1995 – 2011, he served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives from Rhode Island’s 1st congressional district. Yes, he is from a rich, comfortable/powerful family, yet Mr. Patrick Kennedy was never happy and settled.

He had struggled with addiction and depression and at a stage crashed his car near the Congress Building at Capitol Hill. Hear him after he crashed that car: I simply do not remember getting out of bed that morning. In fact, I can’t recollect driving my car into any barrier.” Unbelievable! On that day, he could not remember getting out of bed! He was admitted into the great Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota for treatment and has since become a MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCATE AND CRUSADER in order to make society safer. Yes, the Holy Ghost wants you to learn to turn every LEMON to LEMONADE! Turn every BROKEN EGG to OMELETTES! God can allow some battles in your life because He knows that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM WHO LOVE HIM ( Romans 8: 28 )!

But what will make a man who is comfortable by all worldly standards to get into deep depression, drunkenness, reckless driving and frustration? Is it not true that the rich also cry? Vs 6 of today’s basic scripture talks about CONTENTMENT! So, the 2nd lesson from the Holy Spirit is that success is not money or fame! Be thankful for where you are and for what you have! Listen to Charles Lamb: “My motto is: “Contented with little, yet wishing for more.” Hear Isaac Singer: “Many a man has found the acquisition of wealth only a change, not an end of miseries.”

Thomas Adams said: The covetous man pines in plenty, like Tantalus up to the chin in water and yet thirsty.” Please enjoy all you have and lose all desire for things beyond your reach! Thank God for where you are! Learn from former congressman Patrick Kennedy: Becoming rich and famous does not guarantee stability in life and please always turn every FRUSTRATION into INSPIRATION! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Worship the Lord and repent from looking down on yourself or envying people with greater worldly goods than you.
2. Thank God for where you are. Bind frustration/self-pity/greed!
3. Lord, grant me the grace to be satisfied with what I have.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAISE

BASIC SCRIPTURES:

PSALM 126: 1-6 GALATIANS 6:7

In the early 19th century, a young man in London aspired to be a writer. But everything seemed to be against him. He had never been able to attend school for more than four years. His father had been thrown in jail because he couldn’t pay his debts, and this young man often knew the pangs of hunger. Finally, he got a job nesting labels on bottles in a rat-infested warehouse, and he slept it night in a dismal attic room with two other boys from the slums of London.

He had so little confidence in his ability to write that he naked out and mailed his first manuscript in the dead of night, so !hat nobody would laugh at him. Story after story was refused. Finally, the great day came when one was accepted. True, he wasn’t paid for it, but one editor had praised him; one editor had given him recognition. He was so thrilled that he wandered aimlessly around (he streets with tears rolling down his cheeks. The praise, the recognition that he received through getting one story in print changed his whole life.

If it hadn’t been for that I encouragement, he might have I spent his entire life working in J rat-infested factories. You may have heard of that boy. His name is Charles Dickens and what a great success he was and he became! He penned the award-winning, A TALE OF TWO CITIES,” the story of the French revolution. The Holy Ghost emphasis to you in today’s devotional two scriptures: NEVER QUIT ON YOUR DESIRES ( Psalm 126:5-6 ).’ Help others and you will REAP HELPERS! You reap what you sow ( Galatians 6:7 )! But before HELPERS show up, please hold on! Never forget that to the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the World!

So, encourage someone to get to where God has destined for him/her. Charles Dicken’s books/literature are all over the world today because someone believed in him. Hear Saint Basil: “He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.”Despite your own needs, let God use you to encourage others in this 2nd quarter of 2019 and see how heaven will raise helpers to stand with you!
Never forget: To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world – SOW A SEED OF MERCY FOR THIS MERCY WEEK! PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLD WIDE JULY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 7TH – 20TH)

PRAYER POINTS. Take Song 2: Count your blessings…

1. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
2. Ask the Lord to raise helpers for your life/ministry as you help others. What can you do to encourage someone?
3. Pray generally as you are led on any other issue(s) now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2019
TOPIC: THAT BATTLE WILL END IN PRAISE! PURSUE GRATITUDE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ROMANS 8:28;
1 THESSALONIANS 5:9-18

Welcome to today’s STORY to GLORY hour with the God whose FOOTSTOOL is the whole earth in line with today’s devotional encounter with the BIG GOD that makes His footstool the earth! What Mr Blake said is insightful: “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate or value into your life.” Just imagine returning from work late at night and having to wake up very early in the morning from what little sleep you had.

You stumble out of bed, have a quick shower, grab a coffee and some toast, and off you go to fight the traffic on the way to work again. Does that sound like the start of a terrible day? Most would answer, ‘Yes’. Few people however, would answer, ‘No.’ These are the people, who are in my opinion, blessed with a gift – a gift that determines how they view their lives.

These people live with ‘an attitude of gratitude’. Even in winter, he stumbles to his feet and begins his journey to work on his bare feet. His work is in the field of survival. He searches through garbage cans for scraps of half-rotten food to eat and odd bits of clothes to keep him warm. He sees you and begs for a dollar or a penny! The purpose of these examples is to illustrate that No Matter Your Battles Or Conditions, Always Give Thanks (Today’s 2nd scripture)! Be grateful for where you are in life right now because ALL THINGS will work in your favour! Even in times when it seems that nothing could be worse, there is always a reason to be grateful. Life works in mysterious ways.

I challenge you now to take a moment to think about seven things in your life that you- are grateful for! For example, the gift of life, your friends, your family, your job, your sense of smell, touch, sight, and sound. The list can go on and on. Imagine what your life would have been like without these “little” things. Write them down on a piece of paper and really think about the things you are grateful for. Remember: “Feeling grateful or appreciative of something in your life actually attracts more of that thing that you appreciate or value into your life.” Resist depression sorrow!
I see you dancing! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning…

1. Worship the Lord again for the wonderful gift of life.
2. Bind self-pity/uproot depression. Lord, wipe away my tears!
3. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEE LIFE THROUGH THE LENS OF THANKSGIVING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 100; PSALM 136:1-4

I saw this story years ago: “One day, a wealthy man took his son on a trip to villages (countrysides), so he could have him see how poor country people live. They stayed one day and one night in the house of a very humble farmer. When they got back home, the father asked him: “Son, what did you learn from the trip?” Read the son’s reply: “I learned that we have one dog in our house and they have four! Also, we have a fountain in your garden, but they have a stream that has no end (the village river).

We have imported lamps in our garden, whereas they have the stars! And our garden goes to the edge of our property, but they have the entire horizon as their backyard.” At the end of the son’s reply, the father was speechless. The son then added this bombshell: “Thank you Dad for showing me how poor we really are.” And the Holy Ghost is using today’s devotional to ask someone to appreciate life as it comes. Appreciate where you are and refuse to envy others. Learn to be thankful. Life is more than just properties, cars, perfumes, body creams, a fat bank account, etc.

Thank God for the fact that your heart is still beating and refuse to be poor in thanksgiving! Thank God for the sunshine! Thank God for the stream in your village! The wealthy man’s son realized that in fact, they were the ones who were poor. Give thanks for the little you have and for where you are. If you use the lens of thanksgiving to look at life, then heaven will take you from where you are to where you should be. Declare today’s scriptures again now and disgrace depression, self-pity or self-comparison. Very soon, your life will snow to this generation that God is good. Hold on! Give Thanks!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of thanksgiving as led in your native dialect.

1. Lift up your hands and worship Jehovah God now.
2. Thank Him for the place you are. Thank Him for where you deserve to be. Bind depression, self- pity or self-comparison. O God, do what will make men to celebrate You in me.
3. Thank God for your future and pray as led on any other matter(s) now. Declare the above Psalms as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PRAY THIS PRAYER! MAKE THE WORLD BETTER TODAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 20:19-30

The prayer below has blessed my life and will be used by heaven to bless your soul today. Share it with me: “Lord, may I become at all times, both now and forever, A protector for those without protection, A guide for those who have lost their way, A strip for those with oceans to cross, A sanctuary for those in danger, A lamp for those in the dark, And a servant to all those in need, as long as living beings exist, and suffering afflicts them. May I too abide to dispel the misery of the world.”

It was Robert Lingersoll who noted that: “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” Mohandas Gandhi, also wrote: “He who wishes to secure the good of others has already secured his own.” There was a man who decided that though
he was not rich, he would affect his generation. He began by paying |compliments to everyone he saw, including taxi-drivers. Hear his reason: “If I am nice to one driver, he’s likely to be nice to his next twenty passengers to the minimum.

If they are in turn nice to the shopkeepers, waitresses and their families, then that my one gesture of goodwill might influence at least a thousand people. If only three people that I met today, have a happier day because of what I say to them, I might indirectly influence the attitude Of 3,000 people.” No wonder Helen Keller said: “I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”

Today’s scripture Vs. 28 says love (mercy) and faithfulness (truth) keeps a king safe. Through love (mercy), his throne is made secure. Are you not a king and a priest onto God? You secure your good by seeking the good of others.

TODAY IS THE ODM ANNUAL DAY OF MERCY! Do Charity work and show Practical love. TAKE OFF POINTS ARE OGUDU AND LEKKI MOUNTAINS, 9AM. We are visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly People’s Homes, etc. ODM USERS SHOULD BE PRESENT! You secure your good by seeking the good of others!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…

1. Pray the prayer at the beginning of this write-up now.
2. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.
3. Pray about the remaining days of this 2nd quarter of 2019.
4. Do or say something to make the world a better place today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

BASIC SCRIPTURE:

DEUTERONOMY 1:21-30

Welcome to this new quarter and 2 half of 2019! Today’s scripture Verse 30 says: “The Lord your God which goeth before you, He shall fight for you…” That is a strong prophetic word to a user of today’s devotional concerning the Anakims (Giants – obstacles and challenges) on your pathway in 2019! That is the reason why you can face that Goliath (obstacles to your joy). Lift up your hands now and declare boldly many times: “For every obstacle or mountain that crosses or is crossing my pathway, the Lord shall fight for me in this 2 half of 2019! Therefore, I shall not fear and I shall not be ashamed.”

Even when the mountain called, “Pharoah” was about to crush about 2 million Jews by the Red Sea, did God not show up at the last minute? Hold your peace and keep declaring daily that the battle is the Lord’s even in the 2nd half of 2019! Keep declaring that the LORD will fight for you even as you prepare to do the 14-days WORLDWIDE fast (7 -20 July 2019)! Get your “War Against Haman-14” booklet now.
The last day of the fast will be anointing service at Lagos Mountain where I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded! Oh! The Lord will silence the tongues that are backbiting you! He will turn the laughter of your enemies to tears! The battle is the Lord’s! Don’t run from obstacles! When you don’t confront that mountain, a journey of 11 days becomes a journey of 40 years! Did he not know that the giants were there before He said to the Jews, “Go up and possess it”? ( Deuteronomy 1:21 ). “An age is called ‘dark’ not because the light fails to shine, but because the people refuse to see it” (James Michener). Don’t give up! It takes more courage to trust the Shepherd than to confront the mountain most times, but you must confront that mountain! God’s way sometimes is through the deep seas and His path sometimes through the great waters (Big problems). Man can crush any mountain with the double-barrel weapon called “PERSEVERANCE and PERSISTENCE!” Hold on to God because ‘problems’ are signs that there is great profit ahead! Mount up, move on; damn the darkness, speed the dawn. You will win because the battle is the Lord’s! Pray now!

Help someone to do the upcoming 14-day fast (Sunday, July 7 to Saturday 20 2019):

Prayer Points for Our Daily Manna
Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word now.
2. Bless God for this new month and for the 2 half of the year! Millions did not see it! Pray about it now as led.
3. Still, pray again about your 2019 dreams! Lord, fight my battles! Thank you for the great testimonies ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR PRAYER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
Matthew 5:3-12

The custom of making second half of the year resolutions dates back to the ancient Babylonian times when most of the resolutions recorded were based on the return of borrowed gardening tools. This was because it was a major agricultural society. But the idea was great –
RETURNING THINGS WE’VE BORROWED . You may not be talking of returning things borrowed, but let your resolutions be things that concern righteousness, mercy for others, purity and peace (Today’s Basic Scripture)! Consider the following resolution which is in form of a prayer: ‘Dear Lord, in this second half of 2019, please give me a few friends who know me and love me just as I am; A Thankful heart to give praise always and in everything; A trusting mind to keep on believing in You no matter what the future holds; A humble, pleasing personality; A teachable disposition; A thoughtful, kind and caring touch; A forgiving and understanding spirit; A loving and acceptable attitude to communicate with You for every step I take; A worthwhile work into which I can put my best efforts and thereby make my world a better place and a life that will make a difference not only in my world but in my street and most of all, in my home.” Amen!

Truly, most resolutions do not last longer than a day’s journey to the next temptation, but when it becomes a prayer, then grace overshadows them. Never forget that if life gives us rocks, it’s our choice whether to build a bridge or a wall. Methuselah lived 986 years and all they said about him was that he died . Wow! No wonder Shannon L. Alder wrote: “The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” Then Benjamin Franklin noted; “ If you would not forgotten as soon as you died, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”

In this second half of 2019 and no matter how the first half was, determine that you will take new steps that will affect your life/generation for good! Reject DEPRESSION and SORROW! Your STORY to GLORY dance is still possible! BELIEVE! Refuse to give up now! You can start again to carve your name on hearts and not on tombstones! Get your ‘War Against Haman- 14’ booklet and get ready to do a 14-day worldwide fasting programme from July 7 – July 20 (Still give out ODM as a GIFT)!
ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST (July 7 -20 , 2019) again! Emphasis will be on “This Nonsense Must Stop”. Give out extra copies of this Our Daily Manna and “War Against Haman-14” edition to help a soul join the up-coming fasting program!

Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray the above “prayer resolutions” again as led.
2. Pray generally about the second half of this year as led. Draw up new goals again!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DADDY IS STILL DRIVING! HOLD ON!

Basic Scripture: Isaiah 9: 1-8

Years ago, a pastor, Dr. Wan was on vacation in Europe and needed to drive continuously for 3 days and nights in order to get to Germany. His little daughter, who had never travelled at night before, was scared the first night in the car because of the thick darkness outside.

“Where are we going, Daddy?” “To your uncle’s house, in Germany.” “Have you been there before?” “No!” Then do you know the way?” “Maybe we can read the map.” There was a short pause! She broke the silence again: “Do you know how to read the road map?” “Yes, we will get there safety:” “Where are we going to eat?” “We can stop by restaurants on the way if we are hungry.”

“Do you know if there are restaurants on the way?” “NO, but we will be able to find some.” The dialogue was repeated a few times and she stopped talking till the 3rd night wheen the father suddenly realized that the girl was no longer asking questions. He said to her my dear do you know where we are going ? “Germany, uncles’s house.” The dad jokingly asked again: “Do you know how we are getting there?” “No!” Then why aren’t you asking anymore?” Then she answered: “BECAUSE DADDY IS DRIVING.

That answer shook the daddy and that answer is God ‘s gem for you in today’s devotional concerning the remaining days of 2019/beyond. As you journey through life, never forget that your Daddy God (Your Creator) is still driving the wheels of our destiny!’ You do not need to understand the map or the process /routes of HOW you will get to your expected end. Your job is to hook your faith to HIM the Great Shepherd, because He STARTED the journey and HE is still on the driving seat of your life, family and ministry.

Resist anxiety over your future and refuse to fear the outcome of any setback trial. All things will work out for your good at last because your DADDY is still driving and the government (control) of your life ministry is Upon His shoulders (today’s scripture Vs.6)! Ah! God Doesn’t Need Towing Vans Because His ‘Vehicles’ DO Not Break Down! Through The Many Potholes Of Life, He Will Take You To Your Promised Land! Hold on’.

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 1 : What a friend…
1. In your own words, pray on the Word as led now.

2. Lord, Your Word says the government (authority and control) of my life shall be upon Your shoulders. Father, let that Word come to pass in my life in this 2nd half of the year 2O19! Rule and reign over (drive) my life, family and ministry in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN THE RULE WAS CHANGED! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 31:1-13

God bless you. man of God From my maternal grand mother’s side, women give birth but never get married. If you are lucky, you will get married after childbirth. This happened to my mother and all her siblings, as well as all my cousins and my sister. I HAVE BEEN’ DISAPPOINTED TWO TIMES AND FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS I HAVE TRIED TO GET MARRIED. In fact, there has never been a wedding in our family before. But during the 2017 January fasting programme, you mentioned 35.000 marital connections. I sowed my seed and asked God to connect me to one of the marital connections. I do not KNOW how it happened but as I type this message, my WEDDING DATE has been fixed THE GOD OF ODM has disgraced the MARITAL BARRIERS IN MY FAMILY and it is MARVELLOUS IN MY SIGHT. All Praise to HIM – From GHANA. FLORENCE NKRUMAH.”
I give God the glory for what He ALONE has been doing in and through this ODM booklet and vision. Thank God for the 21-day and the 14-day fasting programmes as I was directed to do and involve the entire world every year! The next 14-day fasting programme is a few days away and the final day anointing service is at the OGUDU-ORIOKE’ Manna Mountain. I shall be laying hands on everyone present and on all your written prayer points including your career points of contact, international passports, medical reports, etc! The LORD wants you to know that EVERYONE HE CREATED HAS A DIFFERENT CLOCK! That is why you must wait for your own time and season! Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow! Deuteronomy 31:6 says:

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not. nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God , He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee. nor forsake thee.” No matter the battle or delay arrows, your God will not fail you nor forsake you! That also means HE WILL NOT allow you to become a LAND OF PITY! Note: “ for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee.” Never mistake God’s patience for His absence! Like the sister in today’s devotional, I see every SATANIC RULE or DECREE break for you! You will be taken from the crowd and you will break records in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: TAKE YOUR BEST SONG OF WORSHIP TO GOD
2. LORD, change the rule for my sake!
3. I decree: Every evil rule or evil bloodline in my family line; DRY UP AND SCATTER TODAY in Jesus name.
4. Lord, take me from the crowd! Lord cause my case to be UNIQUE and different!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HAMAN IS AGAINST GLORY DANCE!

Basic Scripture: Esther 2: 5-7 ; 7:5-10

Thank God for the year 2019 so far! That you are alive shows that God has not finished with you and He is up to something awesome concerning you! Remember that the LORD said that 2019 IS YOUR STORY to GLORY year! GLORY is defined as: “Something that secures praise or that commands respect!” It can also be defined as “a distinguished quality or asset!” And that is what God will do for you as this year runs to its zenith. You will be glorified for your past groaning!

A little girl had suffered right from birth! She lost both parents (Mr. & Mrs. Abihail) and had to live with her uncle Mordecai! Esther 2:7 says, “she had neither father nor mother.,.” That is enough frustration for a young girl. She had grown up as a captive in a foreign land along with her uncle. That was her year of ordinary STORY, STORY and STORIES! But in December 479 BC, she became the Queen of the most powerful empire at that time!

That was her GLORY SEASON! Who says that all your past pain and sacrifices are in vain? The truth is that if God made Esther to forget her losses, pain and sorrow, then that same God will do a work that will make you to forget all your past pain! Do you know that one miracle can wipe off your past ridicule? Do you know that one glorious visitation can erase all your past groanings? Oh, pray seriously now before continuing:
1. Lord, do for me what You did for the frustrated orphan Esther.
2 . Oh Lord, GLORIFY me! Give me a miracle that will make me forget my past ridicule! Give me a sweet experience that will make me forget my past bitterness (Pray it for a while before continuing)!

Note that the only enemy of your STORY to GLORY dance is the enemy called “Haman.” Haman is the spiritual power that wants to tie you to your past – your STORY LAND! Haman wants you to taste frustration till you go to your grave! Haman hates to see you laugh! Haman wants to bathe you with bitter water -MARAH! Haman wants you to be stagnant and to be buned in a hum! But note this: The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor! Those who kneel to the Lord can Stand up to anything!

If you kneel to the Lord in prayer/fasting, then Haman (enemies and obstacles to your GLORY will bow to your destiny! This second half of 2019 will carry your GLORY hour as the wings of the EAGLE!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory now!
1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word now.
2. Still pray again about your 2019 dreams! Lord, fight my battles! Thank you for the great testimonies ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CONQUER YOUR FOOD! CONQUER YOUR MONEY!

Basic Scripture: Proverbs 4: 1-7 ; 8: 11-12

Richard Armon said: “When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.” Heaven has been preparing you to enter this second half of the year 2019 with serious prayers. If the Almighty Jesus could begin His life’s assignment with only fasting/prayers, then you must drop “over confidence” and do the same!

As the 2nd half of the year 2019 begins, learn how to be disciplined even in eating. Eat your size and secure your future! Benjamin Franklin said: “Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.” Be disciplined also with money! Paul Grey said: The millionaire mentality is one which is always and above all productive, cost-conscious and profit-minded.”

You must know that most self-made millionaires reject the big spending lifestyles which most people link with the rich. Joe C. Davis asked for example: “Why must you go to the most expensive boutique to buy wears?” The same applies to all aspects of your life and ministry. Learn to be yourself: learn to live within your means this year, so that your tomorrow can be guaranteed.

Listen to George Clason in his pamphlet “The Richest Man in Babylon: “Truly, acquisition of wealth is simply a matter of choice, resolve, the right strategies, discipline and habit.” God wants you to form good habits concerning food and money in this second half of 2019. Be wise! Envy nobody for what you don’t have. Wisdom is better than rabies! Don’t spend or EAT food like a fool!

Don’t forget: “When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.” I see your STORY to GLORY season showing up by force! Determine to still do the 14-day fast starting tomorrow Sunday July 7th to Saturday July 20, 2019!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 1: What a friend…
1. Read Psalm 74: 22 and pray: O Lord, in line with Your Word, forget not the proud voices of Thine enemies in this second half of 2019! Answer them by Your fire!
2. Read Psalm 75:6 and pray 6 Lord, promote me beyond the imagination of men in this 2nd half of 2019 (Pray it very well).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THINK BIG TO BE BIG!
Basic Scripture: Psalm 81: 7 – 16

Welcome to today’s devotional! The Holy Book says: “As a man thinketh, so is he” ( Proverbs 23:7 ). Your thoughts are such powerful raw materials that God gave you about 14 million BRAIN CELLS to help you process your thoughts as an aid to your journey through planet earth. Your failure or success therefore, does not depend on God, but on you!

Your God has done His part! Though
Proverbs 23:7 was used to describe a miser (stingy) man, it is actually the hidden quality of all men – as they think, they become! Mike Murdock said: “The atmosphere you permit determines the product you produce.” That also means that all your thoughts tend to manifest or materialize in your life! That is why Sam Raybura also emphasized that: “If a man has common sense, he has all the sense there is.”

Apart from prayer, if our thoughts are that important in the creation of whatever we desire, then why are you stingy with your thoughts (thinking small)? If you think big, you will become big: if you think small. you will become small! Henry Ford hit the nail on the head when he said. “If you think you can… or if you think you cant, you are right. You will get what you think.”
As you begin this second half of 2019 with the WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST (July 7th-July 20th), using the booklet “WAR AGAINST HAMAN — 14” (your prayer and fasting guide), prepare your mind also to be the best you can be for God! Use your 14 million brain cells to the maximum! Think big this second half of the year! Nothing is above God! He is not afraid of your plans! He is not “disturbed” about the size of your dreams -small or big.

If He could send His only SON” to die for you when you were His enemy, is there anything He can withhold from you? No! No! No! So, why are you making small plans? Why are you wasting your life in die crowd of averages (mediocres)? Is God not bigger than every mountain? Is He not more awesome than all the oceans Is He not bigger than the deepest valleys? Why limit Him in your thoughts? Why are you allowing DEPRESSION and SELF-PITY” to consume you because of that DELAY? Psalm 81: 10 says. “Open WIDE your mouth and I will fill It is not an advice! It’s a command! Make WIDE- BIG plans’ Little plans irritate God! Walk by faith! Think big, but keep it simple! 1 see you dancing for joy after this 14-day fasting programme which begins today! (Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” now)!
PRAYER POINTS
1. Worship God and pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Life is a risk: life is a journey of faith. Ask for the grace to think big and plan big! O Lord, I shall not waste my brain cells by thinking small in this second half of 2019! 1 open my mouth wide!”Fill me Lord (Pray it seriously now)! War Against Haman – 14
3. Lord, drop in me ideas that will change my life generation!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!

Basic Scripture: Acts 27: 14 – 26

Share with me the following good report and get ready to pray:
“Praise the Lord! Good Morning Papa. I testify to the glory of God I had been burdened for months with the search of a missing document (an original title document of a landed property) in my office which we used in registering a deed of legal mortgage on behalf of a Nigerian bank. I knew I had not misplaced the document and was blamed lof it’s loss at the office and this issue would have cost me my job and may have even led to a police investigation.

That was how serious this issue was. I prayed every prayer I knew how to pray and also informed my family members to join me in prayers. I had no peace of mind for months. I felt alone and knew my expectation can only come from God (Psalm 62). During that period, in one of the devotionals, you said we should cancel the loss of a very important document this week.” I prayed that prayer in all honest’ and keyed into all the prayers that was to be prayed by every ODM user all over the world on that day and also promised God an offering Lo and behold, just a few days later, a colleague of mine was searching for a file when she found the document I had been searching for, for months.

My joy knew no bounds. I am still in shock! Glory be to God in the highest! Thank you Dr. Chris. May God continue to bless and keep you. I have also redeemed the pledge I made to God I want this testimony to be published sir but please withhold my name (From anmijay46@gmail.com) (names withheld).” Blessed be Jehovah God forever! He is the Prophet of prophets! He is the God that has 7 eyes. He sees all and knows all things concerning your destiny!

In this 14-day fasting programme, the LORD is telling me to announce to you that THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS! And what was lost shall be restored! In today’s scripture, Paul told the troubled ship crew on the high sea of severe turbulence: “And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: FOR THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS of any man’s life among you but of the ship. For there stood by me this night the angel of God whose I am, and whom I serve…” – Acts 27:22-23 . Note that he was told that THE SHIP WOULD BE LOST but whatever was CRUCIAL and IRREVERSIBLE COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT BE LOST! Wow! You will NEVER LOSE whatever is crucial irreversible to your destiny!

Pray now! Today is Day 2 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory now!

2. I decree now: THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS of WHATEVER is crucial to my destiny in Jesus name. Pray about the July 20th Lagos Anointing service. (Bring pictures of your family members and anything dear to you)! I shall lay hands on them!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR WELL WILL NOT DRY! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!

Basic Scripture: John 4: 4-19

Jacob dug a well and after so many centuries, the water never stopped. In fact, Jesus met this well and saw people fetching from it. It was highly valued as we would learn from the Samaritan woman in her discussion with Jesus at the well: “Sir.” the woman said. “You don’t have a bucket, and the well is deep. Where would You get that life-giving water? It was our ancestor Jacob who gave us this well: he and his children and his flocks all drank from it You don’t claim to be greater than Jacob, do you?” – John 4:11-12 . (GNT).

Jacob had put in effort and time to dig the well. He would have scooped out mud: dug down deeper to get water which at first would be dim. Digging further down, he got clean water. Once this breakthrough occurred, the well continued to flow without ceasing! I call it the UNSTOPPABLE WELL! But do you know that, that same covenant of UNSTOPPABLE RIVER is also deposited in you? In this 14-day fasting programmeI am led right now, to prophesy to you today:

Your well of supply will not dry! Your blessings and FAVOUR will not dry! The FRESH OIL OF GOD in your life, family and ministry will not dry! Ah! Your GLORY will not FADE or EXPIRE! Your HELPERS will not dry up, and your SALVATION will not fizzle out in Jesus name! Just as Jacob’s we!! Survived MANY GENERATIONS, so will your GOODNESS and GRACE survive generations! It would take a deliberate effort to close the well for water to cease. It stood the test of time such that centuries later, people benefited from it.

I declare ZERO TOLERANCE for any kind of dryness or loss in your life! YOU SHALL SUFFER NO LOSS! Water will meet water! Your ROOT will not dry! Even plan to close your WELL with DIRT will FALL into SHAME! In this STORY to GLORY year, the GRACE of God will come in great dimensions that will earn.” you to the place of results and multiplication! As I lay hands on you at the last-day anointing service of Saturday. July 20th, the blessings that will OUTLIVE YOU will locate you!!

PRAYER POINTS

2. Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; cause my well of GOODNESS and MERCY never to dry up in Jesus name.
3. I scatter ALL WILL ATTACKERS! I command any plan to DRY me up: CATCH FIRE in Jesus name. Pray about today! Pray over the prophetic declarations in this write-up in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE A MUSEUM IN THIS 2ND HALF!

Basic Scripture: Daniel 3:22-30

I know the MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE which opened to the JL public in November 2017! It is a 430.000 square-foot building located just three blocks from the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. It showcases exciting artifacts covering about 3.500 years of history! As I reflected in that museum. I was quickly reminded by the Holy Ghost that in life, you can either be a current and attractive tourist resort, or a museum of past monuments I Yes! Thank God for the beauty of modern technology to describe the Bible, but I want my life and ministry never to become like the MUSEUM OF THE BIBLE! I want to be a CURRENT and ACTIVE POWER ATTRACTION!

I don’t want to be a “ONCE- UPON- A- TIME” MAN! Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego became a “Wonder Land” and a group of men sought by all men including kings! Pray the prayers below:

1. My Creator. TURN ME INTO A TOURIST ATTRACTION! NEVER ALLOW ME TO END UP AS A MUSEUM!

2. Remember me in the fire like You did to Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego in Jesus name. Turn this fire in my life (mention that challenge/battle if any), into a tourist attraction for miracles, signs and wonders. Yes Lord, Vs 26. of today’s Word says that Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace! Lord, do in my life what will make men to draw near to desire to hear my testimony! Oh! Men shall not pity me: Men shall seek to know my God! O LORD. I pray again: Do in my life what will make my life and ministry a tourist attraction’ Lord
3. I REFUSE TO BE A MUSEUM or a monument that talks of Your past glory! Lord, make my past to be nothing compared to my tomorrow! Lord, turn me into a Tourist Centre in this second half of 2019 (PRAY IT SERIOUSLY and SOW YOUR “THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “War Against Haman -14” (WAH – 14) booklet! You will GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY for 2 WEEKS. Send email, text or WhatsApp to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)!

Today is Day 4 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In Vs. 28, Nebuchadnezzar acknowledged that it was the angels of God that delivered Shadrach. Meshach and Abednego! O Lord, send Your angels to deliver my family, helpers and I from every fire in 2019 in Jesus name (PRAY IT SERIOUSLY NOW AS LED)!
2. You my ministering angels, go and perfect all that concerns my entire life and ministry today and in this 2nd half of 2019 in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SUCCESS IS BAKED IN THE OVEN OF FAILURE

Basic Scripture:
Acts 13:22 ; Psalm 89:19-36

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard University in 1975. But the glory of that failure was that in that same year, he formed Microsoft Corporation with Paul Allen. Mr. Gates designed the software to run the first microcomputers and became the world’s official richest man – years later! Think about that and be challenged to be your best for God Despite any current obstacle challenge confronting you! Also. Gamal Abdel Nasser was expelled from secondary school for taking pan in a demonstration against the British who controlled Egypt at that time. He later dropped out of Law School, but because only those who dare to fail greatly can achieve greatly.

Gamal Abdel Nasser was elected president of Egypt in 1956. Don’t be afraid to fail and don’t be afraid of challenges! Learn from failures and go on to the next challenge! It’s okay to fail if It was not deliberate! If you are not failing, you are not growing! That was the summary of David’s life. He was after God’s heart despite his own errors! He was always after the next word assignment from God though he failed so often! Each time you fail. God looks at your heart and focuses on your future and not the present or past trials, errors or pain!

Be a man woman after God’s bean! God’s heart is the life of God and since His nature is to calf the things that be not as though they are, He focuses on your tomorrow, even when you fail! Concerning your life therefore, walk by faith, not by sight. Ignore the devoid Ignore the present or past’ Always declare .-“”I Am Not A Failure! I Cannot Be A Failure By The Grace Of God! Yes! My Best Days Are Still Ahead.” That was David’s. ! Continue this fast and SOW YOUR “THIS Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of this ODM And Page 44 of “WAH – 14” booklet! You will GET YOUR “NO NONSENSE” PROPHETIC PSALM WHICH YOU WILL PRAY FOR 2 WEEKS.

Send email, text or whatsap to numbers or email address in WAH-14 after sowing)! Today is Day 5 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.

2. Pray generally about your future as led. I refuse to dwell on my past or present. Lord, grant me the grace to be focused on my great tomorrow. (Pray in tongues now).
3. Pull down the plans of ritualizes blood suckers occulted powers in your community nation. Lord, expose them be fire this year. O God. let my enemies begin to fight themselves from today in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MORE PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR THIS 2ND HALF!

Basic Scripture:
Psalm 74:15-23

1. Read Deuteronomy 11:11 & 14 then pray: Oh Lord water my land (life’s goals) and water the valleys (problems) and hills (progress) in my life in 2019. May my hills (prosperity) not dry up and may my valleys (difficult areas and present trials) not become dung (Pray it very well). Read Psalm 74:4 then pray: O Lord, stop all the noise, manifestations and roarings of Thine enemies in my life, family and ministry this year, in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

2. Read Psalm 78:51 . The firstborn of your enemies is the source of their confidence – their chief strength. Pray this prayer: “Lord, disorganize the firstborn (the confidence) of my enemies in this 2nd half of 2019 in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
3. Read Psalm 78:66 and pray: My Father and my God, send my adversaries into perpetual reproach in this 2nd half of this year in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

4. Pray about the remaining months of this 2019 again, month by month as you are led.
5. Loose your STORY to GLORY package now!
6. Pray for your Pastor(s) for the next 2 days.
7. Pray for your family as led for 2 days! Cancel losses!
8. During this 14-day fasting programme, cancel the loss of a promising CAREER before December 2019!
9. UPROOT CONFUSION/DIVISION in a major Christian ministry around your country in September this year!

The prayer points above and lots of others are in the booklet, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14.” It s a 14-day and a 21-day prayer and fasting guide. It also contains an AGREEMENT PRAYER PAGE* 55) for those that cannot reach us in times of need. Get your copy from where you got this book.

If you are not sure you are born-again. see the new page 28 of this book NOW and pray the Salvation prayers!

Today is Day 6 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 31

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EVERY GARDEN HAS WEEDS! MOVE ON AGAIN?

Basic Scripture: Deuteronomy 10:1-10

Humanly speaking. Moses was a failure the moment he broke the first two tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments of life. But today’s scripture Verse 1 says the Lord called Moses THE SECOND TIME and said: “Hew thee two tables of stones like onto the first and come up unto Me into the mount…” The emphasis is. “LIKE UNTO THE FIRST.” He is the God of another chance! No matter how this year has been, this second half of the year is another chance like unto the first! Never let anyone hear that your best days are over! God is sending me to announce to you that He is set to give you another chance, despite the painful delays.

Hear Elaine Maxwell. “My will shall shape the future! Whether I fail or succeed | shall be no man’s doing, but my own. I am the force; I can 1 dear any obstacle before me ; or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.” Determine to start again!

Hear Eiben Hubbard. “A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.” Forget the past and move on’ The best way out is always through! ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH ARE LIKE WEEDS IN YOUR LIFE’S GARDEN”! Have you ever seen a garden without weeds’1 Clear your life’s garden with determination! No wonder Winston Churchill penned: “Success consists of going from failure to failure, without loss Of enthusiasm.” So. LIKE UNTO THE FIRST, arise and use these remaining months of 2019 as a new platform to start again!

Today is Day 7 of the 14-Day fast! Pray the prayers on page 97 and PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14″booklet and determine to be at the last-day Lagos Anointing Service – Jury 20th. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded!

PRAYER POINT: Take any song of worship now.

2. Uproot all satanic plans to paralyze your 2nd half of 2019.
3. Lord, begin with me again from the scratch if necessary!
Grant me another chance to move on. I uproot worn, now! Pour on me the OIL of DETERMINATION in Jesus name!
4 Still pray about the whole of this second half of 2019 seriously as led.
5 Pray in Tongues concerning your 2019 goals again! Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself again.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SPICES FOR YOUR LIFE’S JOURNEY!

Basic Scripture: Isaiah 43:1-10

Welcome to another STORY to GLORY hour! Be reminded of your divine packages in
Mark 10: 30 – “But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters. and mothers, and children, and leaflet, with persecutions: and in the world to come eternal life.” God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain. In fact the above scripture promises you everything good with some good spices of PERSECUTION – BATTLES’! “Oh: I hate that pan of the wonderful package! However. He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears (today’s scripture), liaht for the way and HEAVEN AT LAST. Consider further, the five rules to be happy in the midst of life’s battles:

1. Free your heart from hatred!
2. Free your mind from worries!
3. Live simple!
4. Give more!
5. Expect less!

When you feel down because you didn’t get what you wanted, just sit tight and be happy because God has a better alternative for you. Never abandon an old good friend, e.g your spouse! You may never find one who can take his her place. Friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older! When something happens to you. good or bad. consider what it means: There is a purpose to life’s events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit, but you enjoy the smooth ride afterwards Don’t stay on the bumps for too long! Just move on! Joseph’s disappointment was used by God to become his divine appointment with destiny. “Success is not the key to happiness; Happiness is the key to success” (Albert Schweitzer). As you journey through the remaining months of 2019, never forget to use these tips as a map (spices) on your pathway!

“You can have everything you want – if you want to, do anything you set out to accomplish – if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose” (Abraham Lincoln). Be focused on where you are going! Fight distractions/depression daily! Satan is a liar!

Account Number On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Haman-14” Booklet And Get Your “Nonsense-Must-Stop” Psalm Which You Will Pray For 2 Weeks. Send email, text or whatsapp to numbers .

TODAY IS Day 8 of the 14-Day fast! Pray the prayers on Page 97 and page 41 of ” WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14″ booklet and determine to be at the last-day Lagos Anointing Service. I shall lay hands on everyone present as I am commanded! It will be awesome!

PRAYER POINT: Take any song of adoration now.
1. Pray generally about your life and ministry as led.
2. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WISDOM SPICES ALONG YOUR LIFE’S JOURNEY – 2

Basic Scripture: 1 KINGS 10:14-24; LUKE 2: 52

Today’s 1st Scripture (NTV) Vs. 23 says that King Solomon J. was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth. The emphasis is on the word, “Wisdom.” Thank God for riches, but God wants you to be greater than other men in wisdom! Don’t forget that Proverbs 16:16 says that it is better to gel wisdom than gold! Oh. see the blessedness of Luke 2:52 : “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man.” He increased in WISDOM! PRAY SERIOUSLY NOW:

“Father, do in my life, family and ministry, what You did in the life of my Master Jesus. Increase me in wisdom in this 2nd half of 2019 and beyond. Let my wisdom far exceed the wisdom of my contemporaries! Let me be greater in wisdom and riches than ever in my life and ministry. Let this be my season of STORY to GLORY spiced with uncommon wisdom to locate my destiny in Jesus name” (Pray it for a while before continuing. Pray also in tongues over your life now)! Consider the following wisdom guides spices along your life’s journey in this 2nd half of 2019:

1.Think big but keep life simple!
2. Never be afraid to say: “I am sorry. I made a mistake.”
3. Thought is supreme! Watch your thoughts!
4.Never pray for opportunities. Pray you can be ready when opportunity comes!
5.Count your blessings! They are many!
6.Remember other people’s birthdays!
7.Make new friends but cherish the old ones!
8.Return any borrowed thing in a better shape: e.g. return borrowed vehicles with the gas rank full!
9.Always leave everything a little better than you found it!
10.Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11.Strive for excellence, not perfection!
12.Keep your promises (no matter what)! Keep secrets!
13.Don’t expect life to be fair Never blame others!
14.Appreciate and compliment others a lot’
Say lots of. “Thank You.” “Please!”
15.Never miss your local church services!

Today is Day 10 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 98 AND PAGE 57. PRAYERS ON OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of praise now!
1. Pray the prayers above again and using the wisdom points above, pray about your life and ministry seriously as led.
2. SCATTER the arrows of SHAME fired to your address!
3. Lord, keep me from making avoidable mistakes in this 2nd half of 2019!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIFE IS WAR! HOLD ON!

Basic Scripture: Exodus 15:3-18

I am led again to use the great history of the American Revolution in today’s devotional. By 1775, King George HI of Great Britain was really angry! His 13 colonies in North America seemed to be filled with troublemakers who wouldn’t pay their taxes. King George was determined to force the rebellious colonists to obey him. Instead, their rebellion led to the war popularly called the “American Revolution” and it lasted from 1775 to 1783 and thousands died on both sides. When it was Over, the 13 colonies had won independence from Britain.

With independence came a brand new nation. – The United States Of America! Who says there is no profit in persistence and rebellion against evil? Who is arguing that there is no profit in DELAYS, adversities and trials Have you forgotten that it is Why you crying and blaming God for that allowed temporary pain in your life? It’s “SHAME-FUL” now, but it will become ‘FAME-FUL’ If you determine to trust God to the end! Were you not told that Abraham, our spiritual power perspiration that gives birth to “today’s scripture?

DO YOU know that Haman was an Amalekite? DO you know that part Of the attacks you are experiencing is a result of that old war? Before the world began, was there no war in heaven? ( Revelation 12:7 ). Stop crying and stop complaining! THE WORD ‘PROGRESS’ IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT WORD ‘PROBLEMS.’ TO live is to fight because there is a dragon, the devil the grandfather of Amalek who hates your laughter! Billy Graham once said. “Comfort and prosperity have Bridled the world as much as adversity has done” very loud in Jesus name:

Today is Day 10 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 49 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Worship the Lord in your native dialect.
2. Worship God! If life sometimes seems hard, always pray: O God, turn this war into great profit for my life and ministry.
3. Lord, disgrace even, enemy of my success on planet earth.
4. Lord, frustrate the tokens of every Amalekite (Haman) working against my life destiny.
5. Cancel every satanic array of depression and discouragement in Jesus name!
6. O Lord, by Your mighty Hand grant me victory over every obstacle of my life ‘s goals (Pray it very well). Pray about today generally as led. Cancel WORRY and LOSSES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.