Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80489 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2019
iambibi:
Alright, you can send me a pm
HI.... Is there any other way I can reach apart from PM.. Bcoz.... Mine pm is not working...
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MAKES CROSS WHEN YOUR NO MEANING ANYMORE!

Basic Scripture: 1 Samuel 8:1-6 ; Mark 8:34

The young man was at the end of his rope! Seeing no way out he dropped to his knees in prayer ”Lord, I can’t go on. I have too heavy a cross to bear.” The Lord replied, “My son. if you can’t bear its weight, just place your cross inside this room, then open that other door and pick up any “cross you wish’.” The young man was filled with relief! “Thank you. Lord.” he sighed and he did as he was told. On entering the other door, he saw many crosses, some so large the tops were not visible.

Then he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall. “I desire that one Lord.” he said.’ And the Lord replied amazingly “My son, that was the cross you just brought in the explanation was that the cross the young man was complaining about, was what he was admiring somewhere else’ And so it is with many souls! The truth is that most people admire the crosses of others, but pity themselves. The people also told Samuel: “Make us a king to judge us like all the nations.” Were they aware of the pain “(the crosses) of the her nations. Were they aware the pain evil the kings of those nations have caused those nations? Ah! There is a I strong prophetic word in my spirit for a user of this devotional right now: “Everyone you see around has a cross to bear! Envy no one!

Pity not yourself! Some crosses are hidden but heavy! Others are visible, but the determinant of the ease of any cross is My GRACE! No cross is pleasant for the now, but in your latter weeks and months/years, the reason you were allowed to bear it, shall show forth! Rest in My unfailing love and uncommon grace! Allow ME to complete My work in you. I am the Potter with a plan! At the end, your life shall have a meaning out of the present, crushing melodrama! Yes, you have asked questions, but My loud silence shall not be forever! Wait on Me my child, for by and by, your understanding shall be enlightened and your steps shall be established.

Wait on Me for grace! Yet again I say, wait on ME! I shall yet move you from STORY to GLORY and not into shame! Yes! Your waiting for Me shall not be in vain and the glory shall be Mine.” When life’s problems seem overbearing and life seems unfair, always remember that you are not the worst! Look up to God! Trust Him daily!

Today is Day 11 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 57 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: What a friend…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Pray about that nagging challenge (cross) again.
3. Pray over the prophetic words in this write-up now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REJECT PREMATURE TESTIMONIES!

Basic Scripture: Zechariah 10:1-7; Job 29:23

Today’s second scripture says in Job 29: 23: “And they waited for me as for the rain: and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.” Note: They OPENED THEIR MOUTH wide…FOR THE LATTER RAIN! Why would they be so eager for the LATTER RAIN[color=#006600][/color] This is because the FORMER RAIN” is for the seed to be sown, while the LATTER RAIN is for the HARVEST! So of what use is it if you sow a seed without eating the HARVEST? Ah!
Take note of this: There is rain for the PLANTING SEASON! It is called the FORMER RAIN and there 15 rain for the HARVEST or REAPING SEASON! It is called the LATTER RAIN! Any harvest that comes before the LATTER RAIN is said to be PREMATURE! It is likened to PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH! That is why you must use today’s devotional to ask the LORD for the HARVEST RAIN – THE LATTER RAIN! Lots of people have the rain to pray and fast, but before they see results, the enemy has dried up their seeds efforts. Lots of people wait in vain for their HARVEST or TESTIMONY SEASON because the LATTER RAIN has not been released!

Use this 14-day fasting programme to provoke your LATTER RAIN RELEASE! As I lay my hands on everyone present at the LAST-DAY LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE on SATURDAY July 20th, 7.30am, I believe and agree with you that there shall be a release of the LATTER RAIN FOR YOUR DELAYED HARVEST! Yes! Every delayed harvest shall spring forth after this 14-day fasting programme! You must believe God not to have INCOMPLETE BREAKTHROUGHS! Yes! It is possible for you to have a testimony that is not properly baked! Yes! It is possible for you to have a HARVEST that is UNRIPE’ Such an UNRIPE HARVEST is also called – POISON! God forbid!

Cry out today: “O God. pour on me the LATTER RAIN OF HARVEST! Give me my complete testimony! I reject PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGHS!” Pray now! (Sow your
“This Nonsense-Must-Stop” Seed Into Any Account Number On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Haman-14” Booklet And Get Your “Nonsense-Must-Stop” Psalm Which You Will Pray For 2 Weeks. Send email, test or WhatsApp to number or email address in “War Against Haman-14” after sowing).

Today is Day 12 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 75 OF THE WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14 BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. O God, pour on me the LATTER RAIN OF HARVEST: My mouth is WIDE OPEN in this fasting programme and beyond! POUR ON ME AGAIN and again in Jesus name. I hear the sound of the ABUNDANCE OF RAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2019
TOPIC: LORD, GIVE ME THE CLOUDS!

Basic Scripture: Zechariah 10:1-12

Vs. 1 of today’s scripture says: “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to everyone grass in the field.” Note that when THEY ask the LORD for RAIN, He does not just send the RAIN, but He sends the CLOUDS which provoke the RAIN! The word ‘CLOUDS’ could mean “bright clouds or thunder/ lightning” which are the producers of the rain! Yes, it is the CLOUDS that produce the RAIN! The word “Bright clouds” means clouds that come through the lightning’s which break from them so that means NO CLOUDS, NO RAIN AND NO HARVEST!

The Holy Ghost wants you to endure the CLOUDS, the STORMS, the fiery lightning’s, etc. This means that just before God sends ‘the RAIN which will provoke your HARVEST/TESTIMONIES, He first sends the BRIGHT CLOUDS Of Storms and pain! Oh God! That is why you must never give up in your battles and storms! That is why you must hold on to die end! Ah! Every allowed cloud, lightning or storm is for an end full of glorious harvests! -We all face storms in life! Some are more difficult than others, but we all go through trials and tribulations!

That’s why we have the gift of faith” (Joyce Meyer). Romans 12:12 says: “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” BE PATIENT IN TRIBULATIONS! Then James 1: 12 says – “Blessed [is] the man that endured temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.” So there is nothing like a wasted trial! It is for a purpose! Hear Russell M. Nelson: “Life is filled with detours and dead ends, trials and challenges of every kind. Each of us has likely had times when distress, anguish, and despair almost consumed us.” So the CLOUDS OF ADVERSITY happen to all! You are not alone in your life’s battles!
Close with John By the way: “Adversity is simply part of earth life. From it we can grow and progress if we choose to. Yes, some trials come because of our own disobedience, but many trials are simply part of life.” I see the RAIN of glory! Rain of peace! Rain of marital connections! Rain of uncommon promotion and favour, rain of good health long life being released on your destiny! Don’t run from the bright clouds of trials! Hold on and hold out! (Sow your “This Nonsense-Must-Stop* Seed Into Any Account On Page 29 Of ODM And Page 44 Of “War Against Haman-14” Booklet).

Prepare for tomorrow July 20TH, 7. 30am, LAGOS Anointing Service and PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 63 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET. 10 GREAT FASTING SECRETS/TIPS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory now!

2. Lord, send me the clouds that will produce my RAIN of testimonies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP! MY NAME IS “NO REGRETS”

Basic Scripture: Psalm 84:8-12 ; Romans 8:28

Mr. Ben Havens was a popular Olympic star who failed to make his Olympic squad at the 1924 Olympic Games in Paris. His wife was pregnant and the expected date of delivery (EDD) coincided with the 1924 Olympic Games. He had to choose between staying by his wife or winning a gold Medal at the Olympics. Eventually, he decided to stay by his wife’ As it turned out. the United States four-man Canoe team won the Gold Medal in Paris and Ben’s wife was late in giving birth to her child. In fact she was so late that Ben could have competed in the event and returned home in time to be with his wife. Most people said,

“What a shame,” but Ben said: “No regrets! The child was born eventually – a boy. and named Frank. Ironically. 28 years later, in 1952. Ben received a cablegram from Frank his son. It was sent from Helsinki, Finland, where the 1952 Olympics was being held. Read the cablegram: “Dad, I won! I am bringing home the Gold Medal you lost while waiting for me to be born.” Oh. life! -.” Frank Havens had just won the gold medal for the US in the Canoe-racing event, a medal his father had dreamt of winning, but never did.

What God wants you to know is that, most of the things you call disappointments are actually going to work out eventually for your good! The Holy Ghost also wants you to know that YOUR OWN IS YOUR OWN AND NO DELAY CAN STOP YOUR OWN! Yes. after many years, the GOLD MEDAL still returned to the home of Frank Havens’ Have no regrets because no good thing will escape your address (today’s 1st scripture – Psalm 84: 11). in this second half of 2019. God will turn delay to dancing, mistakes to miracles and failures to fame, if you hold on to Him!
Also in relationships, there are times you must say. “NO” to some things you really want, in order to say “YES” to the things that really matter for the sake of peace! At such times, you look like a fool and many may laugh at you. but the God who neither sleeps nor slumbers will reward such sacrifices in His due season! Your new name is BRO or SIS “NO REGRETS” – Psalm 84:11 . Close with George Halas: “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” Do your best in any circumstance and leave the rest to God. Indeed, no regrets!
Yes make it your life’s policy and tell the whole world that as from today. YOUR NEW NAME IS: “NO REGRETS.” See von at the Lagos Anointing server this morning. 7. 30am as I lay hands on you. That nonsense must stop!

PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 64 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise to God.

1. Worship the LORD and pray about the Word as led.
2. “NO REGRETS” is my NEW NAME! Lord, turn every past negative event in my life to my great good (Pray it very well till you have peace to stop). Bind the spirit of “Had I known.”

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LET GO AND LET GOD

Basic Scripture: Luke 12:22-26 , Luke: 10:41-42

As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend, I brought my broken dreams to God because He is my Friend! But then, instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone. I hung around and tried to help Him with ways that were my own. At last I snatched them back again and cried, “How can you be so slow?” The Lord answered me in a caring tone: “MY CHILD, WHAT COULD I DO? YOU NEVER DID LET GO.”

And that’s exactly the ‘problem’ with millions of souls on earth today! They are praying, expecting the Lord to answer in a hurry and if that doesn’t happen, they move on to the realm of taking steps beyond the WILL of God! They move into producing their own ISHMAELS just like Abraham and Sarah who hurried outside the will of God because the Promised ISAAC was slow in coming! Oh! Many refuse to let go and let God! Ah! I love Luke” 12:25 (NIV): “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” Note: A SINGLE HOUR! Then Vs. 26 (“NIV) says: “Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?” Did you get that message?

If you have prayed on any matter, “then wait for the answer and refuse to worry! God is not dead! God is never too busy! He created your TIMES and SEASONS! He created all the HOURS OF YOUR LIFE! He is a “right-on-time” God! Since you cannot create even ONE HOUR, WHY ARE YOU WORRYING? Every delay is for a reason! If you are not living in deliberate sins or disobedience, then you must wait for the All-Wise and All-Knowing! God! Worrying will not help God to answer you fast! He is tied to times and seasons! Yes, waiting time can be tough, but after praying, just live in hope/ thanksgiving, while you declare daily that you have received your answer, even before your physical eyes behold it! See
Philippians 4:6 :
“ Be careful for nothing but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let our request be made known unto God.”
You cannot be a “Martha’ and end up as a master of circumstances! Leave that issue to God and though He tarries, wait and wait for His appointed date! Hold on! Let go and let God!

PRAYER POINTS’. Take your best worship song to God!

1. Pray about today’s word as it affects you now!
2. Lord. I rest my case in Your Hands again! I refuse to worry any longer
Surrender that issue again now!
3. I uproot satanic roadblocks now ( Pray it seriously )!
4. Pray in Tongues over your life now’

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE MISSED IT BY 2 MINUTES!

Basic Scripture: Ruth 1:1-22

Antonis Mavropoulous, President of the International Solid Waste Association, said on Facebook that he missed the Ethiopian plane crash by 2 minutes. He was to attend the annual assembly of the UN Environment Programme holding in Nairobi. Kenya. In fact, as soon as the door of the plane had closed and the plane had taken off, he arrived at the gate but was told that he was late by 2 minutes. Six minutes later, the plane crashed! As news of the crash spread across the globe, airport security agencies told him: “Say thank you to God, because you are the only passenger who did not enter Flight ET 302 which is missing.” Thereafter, he was “arrested” and interrogated! They did not let him go until they had determined who he was! Hear him: “I lost it for two minutes when I arrived. The boarding gate was closed and I watched the last passenger in the tunnel go in. I screamed to put me in but they didn’t allow it.”

Ah! Indeed every disappointment is a blessing to them who love God! Yes! every disappointment is God’s appointment. Similarly, in the incident involving the Brazilian soccer team that was also involved in a plane crash (may their souls rest in peace), a player was injured so he didn’t make the flight. He may have thought that the injury was a setback to his career, but it turned out that it was meant to spare his life and give him a second chance. Think of Joseph! He had disappointments — years in an Egyptian dungeon. But that was God’s appointment to make him become the ruler of Egypt under Pharaoh.

Think of Naomi! She had disappointments — having to move to Moab, and while there, seeing her husband and sons die. But that was God’s appointment to have Ruth become her daughter-in-law who gave birth to a son whose lineage included David and Jesus Christ. Sometimes, God does not give you what you think you want! Not because you don’t deserve it, but because you DESERVE MORE! When life gives you LEMONS, make LEMONADES Read HERE from them, because your God will never allow what will turn your last bus-stop into a story of PAIN! Always remember: He missed the plane by just 2 minutes! You will miss that evil this year! You will miss that bad news today and daily! Close with this:

If God shuts a door, stop banging on it! Trust that whatever was behind that door was not meant for you! Oh, lift up your hands now and give God praise!

2. Holy Ghost, direct my steps! Cause me to miss that accident, that loss, that evil man or woman, that premature death, etc.in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)!
Pray in Tongues seriously now!
3. Lord, I say THANK YOU for all the things you did not allow- to come my way’ I called them DISAPPOINTMENTS but You used them for Your PRAISE! Thank you, LORD!
4. Lord, send across my pathway, any disappointment that will become my DESTINY LADDER in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TEACHER SENT HER HOME! PAIN IS NOT AN ENEMY!

Basic Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:1-7

“A Warri, Delta State, Nigerian Schoolgirl Who Would Rather Be. Flogged For Not Paying School Fees Than Go Home, received massive attention on the internet and local news in late March! 2019. The story of the 7 year-old primary school girl identified as Success, went viral after a video showed her lamenting on her inability to pay her school fees levies of 12,000 naira and being sent out of school by her teacher. The Delta State Government) suspended the head teacher for allegedly collecting unauthorized fees including examination levies from schoolchildren.

In the video which went viral the schoolgirl. Success Adegor from Okotie-Ebol Primary School in Sapele Local Government Area, was self protesting against the school’s decision ;o send her home over ‘ parents’ failure to pay her second term examination fee. But that singular act of being SENT OUT OF SCHOOL turned her into a celebrity instantly! Various Governments reached out to her for scholarships. SHE HAS SLANT SCHOLARSHIPS on that season of tears became her season of “MORE THAN ENOUGH.” Indeed the ways of God are past finding out!

He used the teacher to send her away for her to meet her destiny. Just ( imagine a schoolgirl who was sent out of school for lack of fund becoming a world star! Today, she has access to local and international TV Stations, radio stations, various governments foreign embassies! Ah! GOD of my series! What was meant to become SHAME to her became her reason for FAME! That too the story of your life, family and ministry!
Even in the most difficult times, your destiny cannot be truncated! Many tunes, battles pain is the allowed route to your land of GRACE and DANCING The Holy Ghost wants you to see every allowed BATTLE AS MESSENGER SENT TO MOVE YOU FROM STORY TO GLORY No wonder Paul said in 2 Tim 2: ?: “Though therefore endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.” Yes’. You are a SOLDIER in war front of LIFE and you are to ENDURE HARDNESS because HARDNESS and TRIALS are not enemies but unwanted friends. They are your guides to your THRONE OF DESTINY:
Hear David Weatherford. “Then faced with a challenge, look for a way. not way out.” Then close with David Wiemers: “Don’t let the times keep you down. Learn from them and reach the high times,” The Holy Ghost is again declaring this: NEVER SEE PAIN, BETRAYALS; disappointments, delays, false allegations, unfriendly friends, etc, as enemies! They are your ladder to your DESTINY LAND! Yes! You will; there! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Worship God in your native dialect.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led
2. Lord, help me to always remember that I AM A SOLDIER in the WAR FRONT OF LIFE! Help me to ENDURE hardness and TOUGH TIMES in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, grant me the needed GRACE to hold on and hold out even in pain!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE WAS NEARLY ABORTED!

Basic Scripture: Ecclesiastes 7: 5-14

Indeed when your time comes, you become unstoppable! Remember the willing-to-learn schoolgirl who preferred to be flogged rather than stay at home? The Holy Ghost has been using her VIRAL story to send the GRACE OF ENCOURAGEMENT to a user of this devotional! I am led to use her story in writing several days devotionals in this edition because I see several laughter seasons being created by the Holy GHOST!

Do you know that the little girl – SUCCESS – was almost aborted as a foetus, in her mother’s womb? Yes! Like Moses in the Bible , Success was born during a season of battles! Was Pharaoh not killing children when Moses was born? According to SUCCESS’S mother, she once contemplated aborting her when she became pregnant with her and even took a poisonous substance to get rid of her. Hear her: “I knew she would be a great child. That was why I gave her the name Success. We received many favours on the day she was given birth to gift. After our second child. I didn’t ‘want to give birth to another child.

When I was pregnant with Success. I decided to drink “Angle 90” (a poisonous local substance). I wanted to die. But my husband encouraged me by deceiving me that rather than kill myself, I should have the baby and we could sell the baby for N500, 000. He never meant it! But I said NO. I will not sell my baby. On the day Success was born, somebody that had owed me N100, 000 paid the debt. Money was just coming from different directions. It was because of the goodwill that had always followed her that made me name her “Success.” Amazing God.
Note Ecclesiastes 7:14 : “In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him.”
Psalm 34: 19 puts it thus: “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivered him out of them all.” AFFLICTIONS (pain, discouragement, delays, betrayals, etc), always come before ANNOUNCEMENTS. That is why most great things are born out of the womb of adversity!
The CROSS is the route to the CROWN! That is why the Holy Ghost is asking you NEVER TO QUIT NOW! Hear Napoleon Hill: “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” So true! In the school of Pharmacy and in my Pharmacy practice. I know that there are times when we give a BITTER MEDICINE to cure a certain sickness! Oh! I hated the BITTER malaria medicine -CHLOROQUINE PHOSPHATE or the SULPHATE (Nivaquine), but it has saved millions from death! Such is life! Refuse to abort that dream! Trust God! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINT: Take any song of power now.
2. LORD, make me a SOLUTION and an ANSWER to someone’s prayers!
3. Holy Ghost, raise men and women to connect me to my destiny throne! Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE REAL HERO!

Basic Scripture: 2 Kings 4: 1-7

In March 2019. there was the name of the little 7 year-old called SUCCESS on the lips of everyone in my country, Nigeria However, the lady who filmed that little girl is called Stephanie Idolor. She lives in Sapele, Delta State. Nigeria. She is a Higher National Diploma (HND) graduate of Auchi Polytechnic 2017/2018 from the Department of Business Administration. It was her singular post that turned the life of the little girl SUCCESS! Indeed.” she needs to be recognized for the wonderful job she did even when she is not a Mass Communication graduate.

Today, the little give Success has become a celebrity overnight as everyone chants her courageous phrase. “YOU GO FLOG, THE CANE GO TIRE! YOU GO TIRE” in pidgin English. But the HOLY GHOST wants you never to forget who was used by God to actualize Grace in the life of that little or Success. In life, you must know that YOUR LIFE FAMILY AND MINISTRY are connected to others: It was a little maid that was used to connect the army General Naaman to his destiny – Elisha. It was Esther that was to deliver the Jews! It was Moses that was used to deliver the Jews!

It was the fish and bread of a little child that fed over 5000 people. Their satisfaction in the wilderness of life was connected to that boy! Someone gave birth to you! You are bearing the name of someone! The day you die. others will bathe your dead body, carry your coffin and’ bury you! So you connected to others! Then remember that the widow in today scripture was told to 20 and borrow empty vessels FROM NEIGHBOURS: (Vs 3. – “Then he said. ‘Go. borrow thee yes abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels…” Her breakthrough was connected to her neighbours!
What if she will not greeting them, was keeping malice with them or she was proud Oh! You must never look down on anybody or people! You must never keep grudges and anger against others before the sun sets Reconcile with others daily and quick, because you don’t who will be used for your next testimony! Do you know that have missed their STORY to GLORY hour? As we remember Success! never forget who the real HERO was! She was the lady who used to innocently interview her through a phone camera! That viral video was what has changed the destiny of that little girl! Pray today also, that God will make you a SOLUTION GATEWAY to others! Peace!

IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY! ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S’ TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. Sow Your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNT/ MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or an account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of faith as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led no|
2. LORD, make me a SOLUTION and an ANSWER to someone’s prayers!
3. Holy Ghost, raise men and women to connect me to my destiny throne!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE CRIED: FINISH MY DESTINY – 1

Basic Scripture: Proverbs 29: 18-27

After 15 years of marriage, the wife of a struggling man became very rich! She ran a thriving export business that took her to almost every part of the world. The husband was however still just getting by. But despite her wealth, the woman loved her hubby.

He became her driver! He drove her everywhere and she sought his opinion on almost all matters. In wisdom, she gave the husband 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet; with the least being a 2015 Prado Jeep. She was a broken woman! Then one day, the man was with his friends at a hangout and the conversation that ensued was both funny and carried a big lesson of life!
See the conversation below: Friend: “Boy! We are sorry for you. Shine your eyes! Can’t you see that your wife has used your destiny! She’s so rich while you are just her errand boy driver! She has snatched your destiny into the marine world!” Husband: “O Boy! Hear this: I am 55 years old now and my marriage is just 15 years old and for 40 years as a bachelor, I didn’t know how to use my destiny. I was suffering, no clothes, no car; no good accommodation, you all laughed at me, etc. Even to eat was a battle!

Then I got married 15 years ago to this woman who knows how to use my destiny! Now I drive the latest cars and travel with her to any of the world that even you my friends whose destinies are not being used haven’t been to before! If her using my destiny has given me joy, respect, prosperity, peace of mind, good health and great comfort as you all see, then as soon as I get home today, I shall inform her to continue using my destiny the more! In fact, she must make sure she finishes my destiny to the last inch!”

The shocked friend and others listening just bowed their heads in shame and hurried away probably to go and look for wives that would use their destinies to the last inch too!
As you laugh aloud, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that it is always wise NEVER to ALLOW OTHERS to determine the DIRECTION of your life! Know that people around you will never mind their business! They will do all they can to control you – out of envy! BE WISE because THEY ARE DUST LIKE YOU!

Hear Brooke Baldwin: “People are full of great advice…Professors, parents, friends mean well… But in the end, the person driving this thing called life is you! Listen to you! Spend time being alone! Learn your worth! Dream! And never forget where you came from.” See Pro 29: 25 – “The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe (free).”
A snare is a PRISON! Fearing and minding what others think of you is the greatest prison on planet earth! Walk out and be free…(To be continued tomorrow). Pray now! Follow me on instagram: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Facebook PAGE: Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe ODM.

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of praise now.

2. Repent from listening to others. Repent from being moved by the views of others.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE CRIED: FINISH MY DESTINY -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 1: 6-20

Don’t forget our devotional story of yesterday! HERE And remember what Simon Sinek wrote: “Don’t quit! Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound!” So true! Listen to your inner light it will guide you. Listen to inner peace: it will feed you!

Listen to inner love: it will transform you, it will define you! it will immortalize you! Remember the Word says: YE ARE gods! You are carrying DIVINITY and an INNER BEAUTY of DESTINY others cannot see! Don’t be controlled by the opinion of others! Yesterday we saw that the greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think! One of the greatest mental freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you! Always declare that “ What God knows about me is more important than what others think about me.”
Yes! Meditate on that It will help you daily! Until you care more about what God thinks than what other people think, you are never truly free because you are not what others think you are! You are what God knows you are! In this second half of 2019, Stop imagining that OTHERS are thinking about you! In life, we are our biggest critics! No one criticizes yourself more than yourself! You have to let go of that inner fear and attitude. Stop making a big deal out of things and you won’t be so nervous and discouraged.
What sense does it make to pretend that someone is judging YOU, when in fact, they have THEIR OWN BATTLES TO CONTEND WITH? Most people will not sit there and calculate your life ! When you’re so focused on what others think, it stops you from being yourself and it stops you from seeing what your God wants you to see! Today’s scripture (KJV) Vs. 10 asks: “For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.” Wow! Stop caring about what others think! Stop pleasing men! They are dust like you!

2. Repent from listening to others! Repent from being moved by the views of others!
3. OTHER PEOPLE have their own battles! LORD, help me to always remember that ALL MEN ARE DUST LIKE ME! Help me NEVER to fear them or their opinions any longer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2019
TOPIC: CYCLE OF LIFE!

Basic Scripture: Ecclesiastes 1:1-18

I got this and I believe it will bless you in this season: It talks about the cycle of life and vanity of humanity:
At 1 year old, success is when you can walk without support! At 4 years old, success is when you no longer urinate in your pants. At 8 years old, success is when you can make your way back home from school. At 12 years old, success is to have friends and to have finished first level school (primary). At 18 years old, success when you have finished your secondary school education and you can get a driving license. At 23 years old, success is when you have graduated from a university.
At 25 years old, success is when you start earning an income. At 30 years old, success is when you are a family man. At 35 years old, success is to make money. At 45 years old, success is to maintain the appearance of a young man. At 50 years old, success is to provide good education for your children. At 55 years old, success could be defined as still being able to perform your duties well.

At 60 years old, success could be defined as the ability to still keep your driving license (remember Queen Elizabeth’s husband who’s license was taken off him at 90+). At 65 years old, success could be defined as living without any kind if disease. Then at 70 years old, success is when you are not a burden to anyone including your children. Also, at 70 years old, success is when you can BE THANKFUL DAILY FOR THE GIFT OF LONG LIFE! Remember that many who had the same birthday with you did not reach 70 or beyond! At 75 years old, success is the ability to still have some of your old friends.

At 81 years old, success is when you can know your way back home without being guided or reminded (people tend to forget things as they grow old). Funny but true! At 86 years old, success is you do not urinate in your pants again. Remember our definition of success at 4 years old? Oh, indeed, the cycle of life is beginning to be complete! At the age of 90 success is when you can walk without support again (Remember our above definition of success at year 1)?

Wow! Indeed, LIFE IS A CYCLE! It starts and winds down to the same spot and that was why Solomon screamed the word, “VANITY” 38 times in the book of Ecclesiastes! Ah! Life! Don’t expect too much from it! Live simple! Be happy by force no matter your battles or mistakes! C. S. Lewis crafted: “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.”

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing night. Let God use you! People’s testimony shall provoke your own! Sow your anointing night seed to: Manna Miracle Mountain Ministry (Jwan) UBA Acct No: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory now!
2. Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to see that LIFE IS A VANITY CYCLE! Lord, teach me to number my days, to enable me to apply my heart to WISDOM! Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CALIFORNIA: LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF!

Basic Scripture: REVELATION 5:1-8

California is the 6th largest economy in the world! Its economy is larger than that of France or Brazil. The little problem is that California is not a country. It is a State in the United States of America. It has little offshore oil, yet its economy is larger than states in the US that are famous for their oil reserves, like Texas.

California generates much of its revenue from non-oil products. It found a way to absorb and domesticate much of the intellectual output from its premier university – Stanford University, into saleable products within its economy.
As a matter of fact, much of California’s economy is built around Stanford University. So with this, Silicon Valley developed. I am sure you’ve heard of Silicon Valley at least once in your life. Now with Silicon Valley came companies like Apple, eBay, Cisco, Lockheed, Hewlett Packard (HP), Google, Netflix, Facebook, Oracle, Tesla…and the list goes on and on ad infinitum. These are multi- billion dollar companies. The yearly budget of, for example these companies might be larger than the entire yearly budget of, for example, a state in Africa; that means California contains companies that are richer than countries!

They are all in California. But that is just in the technology industry where the technologies and inventions spewing out of Stanford are caught midair and converted to money spinning enterprises. Wow! Just one State in AMERICA is the 6th largest economy in the entire world! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE MORE THAN WHERE AND WHO YOU ARE NOW because God has put in you THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH that can never fail or be stagnated (Vs 5)!

Yes! You are BIGGER than WHO and WHERE you are now! The LION in you is rich! The LION can never be defeated! The LION in you can never end up in Shame or failure! Arise and decree daily for the next 3 days: I A MORE THAN THIS! I AM TOO LOADED TO FAIL! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song now.

2. Thank you LORD that I AM MORE THAN WHERE or WHO I am now!
3. Holy Ghost, let the LION in me ROAR again! Let all that I was created to be MANIFEST in Jesus name.
4. I cannot fail! I cannot end up in shame in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CALIFORNIA: I AM MORE THAN THIS!

Basic Scripture: Judges 6: 11-24

But there is also the entertainment industry in California. Yes, Hollywood is in California. The US movie industry contributes about $504billion to USA’s GDP. Hollywood, as you know, contributes over 70% of that figure. Most iconic movie studios are in Hollywood .As a matter of fact, the “Big Eight” consisting of 20th Century Fox. Columbia Pictures. MGM (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Paramount Pictures, RKO Radio Pictures, United Artists, Universal Studios and Warner Bros are, or were, all in Hollywood.

These again, are multi-billion dollar companies generating revenue for California. Despite the above, California also thrives on agriculture. As at 2014, California had nothing less than 77,000 farms and ranches raking in about $55billion in revenue yearly. It produces over 400 agricultural commodities, a large chunk of which it exports. It is the leader in producing exotic fruits in America.
Its wine industry is unique. California wine is drunk all over the world. This is just one State in. America. You see. California actually had a choice of sitting back and striving to get a piece of the revenue generated from Texan oil.
It could have depended solely on Federal allocation to survive so that at the end of every month, it would send its Commissioner of Finance to Washington DC to receive monthly allocation so that it can barely pay salaries of its workers and nothing more.

Then San Francisco would resemble a rejected slum in Mexico or Africa! And there certainly would not be those beautiful sights and sounds that make California what it is today. But No, not California. Not America! California gives to the center and because of its wealth, despises the idea of depending on it for survival.
The Federal Government actually needs California to survive, not the other way round. As I wish many African countries would learn from this, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE GREATER THAN WHAT, WHERE AND WHO YOU ARE NOW! NEVER look down on yourself and don’t allow anyone to treat you as ZERO!
No! You are worth more than you think! Never allow anyone treat you like an OPTION! You are more INCREDIBLE than you know! You are more than this divorce, shame, debt, sickness, failure, etc.

You are stronger than the pain you feel! The LORD called GIDEON a MAN OF VALOUR even when he was hiding from the Midianites in fear! You are GIFTED like California. AND ALL YOU WERE CREATED TO BE will manifest in Jesus name.

This Saturday (August 3rd, 2019) is U.K. Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! Bring your oil, etc

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have looked down on yourself in the past. Holy Ghost, let the LION in me ROAR again! let all I was created to be
MANIFEST in Jesus name.
3. I cannot fail! I cannot end up in shame in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE RETURNED THE £300,000!

Basic Scripture: Genesis 39: 4-23

It is not every day that you find a cleaner who has integrity. An unidentified worker at Cordant Cleaning (a professional cleaning company based in the UK), found a whopping £300,000 in cash on a London bus. Rather than keep the bundle of cash, she handed it over to the police.

It had apparently been left in a brown envelope by a forgetful passenger and it was only found when the vehicle was being cleaned up!
In a company where cleaners find disgusting things in buses, this lady’s act was first class INTEGRITY! Cleaners have found disgusting things such as intimacy gadgets and soiled nappies In a bus! Other Workers have found a positive pregnancy test, a large, fresh animal heart under a seat, false teeth covered in vomit and poo poo (faeces) with a flag stuck in it.

Wow! So to find cash and return it is KUDOS to the simple at heart! But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that as times are changing, you must never change the values of integrity and character shown in the Word! Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody is going to know whether you did it or not. CHARISMA can get you to the palace, but it is CHARACTER that will keep you there!

That was the secret of Joseph! He had CHARISMA – he ran from adultery – the gift Of God, and he had CHARACTER – he ran from adultery! No wonder that though he suffered for his integrity, God gave him a BIGGER PALACE! Amazing! King Saul had CHARISMA – he was so handsome and well built physically, but he had no CHARACTER – INTEGRITY ( 1 Sam 15: 13-23 )! No wonder he lost the throne! Hear Jimmy Carter:
“We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles.” I love that! And then listen to Jackson Brown Jr.: “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” Oh Lord! Help us to be examples to others through our love, purity, truth and integrity daily!
Think P.I.G daily as YOUR MOTTO when you go out: – “P” stands for Persistence, “I” stands for Integrity. and “G” stands for Guts. These are the ingredients for a successful life, family, business and ministry! The wind might cause a kite to rise, but what keeps it up there is the fact that somebody on the around has a steady hand. You have to hold steady to your values – your integrity. It’s your anchor. If you let go of that, your kite will come down! Pray now!

If you sowed your 21-day or 14-day fasting seed or First Fruit, etc, but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “NO REPLY” to: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Worship God in your native dialect.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now”.
2. Repent from ways in which you have failed in INTEGRITY in your past! Start praying about AUGUST NOW!
3. Repent from anything you have DONE WRONG while no HUMAN BEING was WATCHING!
4. I decree: Lack of integrity will not bring me down! I shall not go the way of SAUL in Jesus name. Pray about today. CANCEL what will make you weep!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KEEP YOUR SANCTUARY BY FIRE!
Basic Scripture: Exodus 33:11 ; Psalm 73:12-28

There was a season of pain for international travelers after intelligence reports led security operatives to foil a chilly terrorist plan years ago. The plot was simple! Its goal was horrific/deadly/ bloody! One after another in sequence, planes were to explode in mid-air sending over five thousand souls to their untimely graves.

But due to the timely discovery of the botched plan by the terrorists, airlines issued luggage restrictions, especially hi-tech equipments such as laptops, cell phones, etc. At a Los Angeles airport, a frequent traveler. Mr. Givendal Auffret was seen hastily typing contracts on his laptop in frustration.
He had no choice but to do it there in the open because airport security wanted all passengers en-route to London’s Heathrow Airport to check in their laptop computers as baggage and not as hand luggage. Hear him in frustration: “You can’t work anymore during these 10-12 hours flight. As much as the cowboy of the last century wouldn’t think of walking around without a gun, to be separated from my laptop is like 1 separating me from my life.”

As people were being separated from their laptops, the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is: Let nothing separate you from your spiritual technology information equipment – your Daily QUIET TIME! That’s where you get daily information, divine warnings of danger for your life’s journey! David speaks of the sanctuary in Psalm 73:17 :
“Until i went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.” No matter how 2019 has been, let nothing separate you from the sanctuary – your engine room – your place of meeting with the Lord. Resist the HUSTLE AND BUSTLE that will dry you up! Resist the BUSY, BUSY and BUSY lifestyle! Learn to GO AWAY into your meeting place with the LORD – by FORCE!

King Henry IV said: “Great eaters and great sleepers are incapable of doing anything that is great! Postponing your quiet time or Bible Study time is a satanic plan to separate you from the “spiritual Laptop” which controls your destiny. A man who goes far with God will see far into the world! Jealously guard your prayer and Bible study hours daily! Keep your sanctuary by fire! Pray about this new month.

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: What a friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from POSTPONING your quiet time with God in the past!
3. Receive GRACE and WISDOM to plan to spend time alone with God.
4. I scatter every satanic AGENDA to keep me busy, busy, busy and to dry up my PRAYER or WORD fire in Jesus name.
5. Pray about this NEW month today seriously. Pray in Tongues now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE COMPARISON TRAP!

Basic scripture: Psalm 73:1-20

If you spend your days comparing yourself to other people’s achievements, you’ll never get anything accomplished. You must invest all your energy into pursuing your own dreams and goals.
Don’t waste your precious time on those of others. This is because there will always be someone better than you at something. I know this might sound a little harsh, but it’s the reality! The richest man in your continent or in the world is only in terms of the public stocks invested! They know that they may not be the richest!
So the sooner you accept it, the happier you’ll be that you are a woman or man of destiny and God has a special plan for you. I remember when I was younger, that I would cry my eyes out every time my best friend got a better grade than me in class. So, at some point, an elderly man said to me: “Christopher, there will always be someone better than you at one point in your life.”

At first, I didn’t really understand where he was going with it and frankly, it left me with even more pain. But as I grew older, I realized he was right. At some point in your life, someone will beat you to whatever it is you are after. You desire to be the HEAD and not the TAIL, but you can’t always win in everything in life.
All you have to do is hard and try your best and whatever is meant to be will fall into place for you at the right season. Yes! You will bear your fruit in your own season (See and declare Psalm 1 later)! The mistake David nearly made in Psalm 73 was comparing himself to others! Hear him in Verses 3-4: “For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no pangs in their death: but their strength is firm.”

Another translation puts it this way: ” I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. They have no struggles: their bodies are healthy and strong” ( Psalm 73:3-4 ). Did you get that? He saw others and became envious, till the Lord made him understand that NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD! Verses 17-18 says: “Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
Surely Thou dids't set them in slippery places: Thou casted them down into destruction.” Wow! Those you may be tempted to envy are fighting battles you know nothing about! Oh! Comparison will stall your progress in life and ministry! Celebrate where you are! Know that you are you and you will get to your own Promised Land! Pray now!

Tomorrow is U.K Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too!

PRAYER POINTS : Take your best worship song to God.
2. Repent from being depressed or ENVIOUS because of the success of others! Pray for those you envy today! Mention their names!
3. I refuse to COMPARE myself to anybody! I shall run my race and do my best at all times and I leave the rest to the God who is my rewarder!
4. Open to Psalm 1:3 ! Put your name there and declare it several times now! Pray about today! Cancel a BROKEN LEG accident this month!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU CANNOT BE MISERABLE! GIVE THANKS!

Basic Scripture:
Psalm 103: 1-11 ; 1 Thessalonians 5-18

A grandmother took her little grandson to the beach! As they were having a good time, a huge wave came in and swept the boy out to sea. She fell down on her knees and pleaded to the heavens in anguish: “Dear Lord, return my grandson.

That’s all I ask! Please return my grandson! A moment later, lo and behold, a wave swelled from the ocean and deposited the wet yet unhurt child at her feet. She checked him over to make sure that he was okay. He was fine, but still she looked up to the heavens angrily and said: “When we came, he had a hat. Lord, return the hat.”

Ridiculous, but true! Yes, the hat was missing, but couldn’t she thank God that the child was alive? It’s easy to thank God when all is well, but can you also say thanks when all is not well? Yes, the year 2019 is running so fast again and there are many unfulfilled expectations around your life, but why not also look around and thank God for the fact that thousands died last night, but you are still alive?

Your being alive is a blessing that will provoke all other blessings! That popular, Bible commentary writer Matthew Henry, was once robbed, but see what his reaction was: “I give thanks that I have never been robbed before; that although the thief took my wallet, he did not take my life, that though he took everything, it was not too much; and finally, that it was I who was robbed and not I who robbed.”
But do you know that it is difficult to feel miserable when we are busy giving thanks? As you press on in 2019, develop a joyous attitude and outlook to life no matter the setbacks and delays around you! From today’s 1st scripture, the mercy of God alone is worth all the thanks. He forgives you DAILY! That is a reason to thank Him! Refuse depression daily and be positive!

If you quit Once, it becomes a habit! NEVER QUIT! Hold on! Give thanks now!
Today is U.K Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +44(0) 330-998-1254 ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
2. Give thanks in the following unpleasant events… (mention them). Satan, you will not see my tears again! Lord, by Your fire, wipe away my tears this year in Jesus name! Pray about today! Loose GRACE and GLORY!
3. Lift up your hands and worship God for His mercy/the gift of life!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HOW TO STAY YOUNG!

Basic Scripture: Psalm 103: 1-10

I received the inspiration to write today’s devotional from a mail sent to me by user of this booklet some months ago. Psalm 103:5 talks about God renewing your youth like the eagle’s. As you pass through this planet, determine that though aging is inevitable, despite the battles of life, your youth shall be renewed. Consider a few keys below:

1. Keep only cheerful friends. People who grumble, or regret life (discontented people) will drain you! Remember that when baby John heard the voice of Mary’s greetings, he leapt for joy even in his mother’s womb. Cheerful friends will make your life’s goals to leap and advance!
2. Throw out the non-essential figures, e.g. your height your weight, your age,
pimples on your face, etc. Why worry about them? Do your best and
let the doctors worry about them. Is that not why you
pay the doctors?
3. Surround yourself with what you love; whether it is family, hobbies, music, pets, etc. Your home is given to you by God as your “refuge.” Keep it stress free!
4. Laugh often, laugh long and laugh loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
Hear Norman Peale: “Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude towards it” Laugh often!
5. Admire the simple things of life! Watch /dmire flowers! Watch the traffic!
Watch an ant moving! Watch a fly!

6.Keep learning! Learning more about the computer, a new hobby, craft, gardening, whatever! Never let your brain stay idle! Be young at heart. An idle mind is the devil’s factory and the devil’s name is Alzheimer(a brain disorder causing stupidity).
7. Exercise regularly! Move a hand, a leg or your body! Keep your body
MOBILE! Walk! Run! Visit the gym BY FORCE!”

1. There are seasons of tears in life! Endure grief and move on! Remember
that the only person who is with you throughout your entire life is yourself! Be alive while alive!
2. Cherish your health! If it is good, preserve it, if it is unstable, improve it! If
it is beyond what can improve, get medical spiritual help! Check your diet.’
Bind the spirit of death!
3. Avoid deliberate trouble as much as you can! Avoid dubious businesses!
Avoid breaking the law! Stay right and stay young and never forget: Life is
not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by
the moments that take our breaths away! May your God
grant you peace, long life and may your youth be renewed. Pray now!
IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. SOW Your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of this booklet

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise now!

1. Pray about today’s word generally as led.
2. I BIND the spirit of untimely death NOW in Jesus name.
3. I receive wisdom to live! I reject sickness, stupid death, etc.
4. Pray about today SERIOUSLY! Loose fruit of the womb conception!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: IT COULDN’T BE DONE!
Basic Scripture: 1 Samuel 17: 20-50

Consider the write-up below by Edgar Guest:
“Somebody said that it couldn’t be done, but another said he would be the one who wouldn’t say so till he had tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of determination on his face. He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn’t be done. Somebody scuffed at him: ‘Oh, you’ll never do that. At least no one ever had done it! But he took off his coat and he took off his hat and tackled the thing that couldn’t be done and he did it.”

There are thousands who will point out to you one by one the dangers that await you. instead of the TROPHIES that await you! If David had listened to his elder brother Eliah, he would have remained in the crowd unknown till this day! But because he tackled
what the crowd said couldn’t be done, he was singled out of the crowd and compensated for his past faithfulness in the hidden bush and his STORY changed to GLORY.

In this 2nd half of 2019, God wants you to go after the things the world says cannot be done. From your village to your city, do the uncommon! Be brave and courageous for they are the stamp pads for winners! Hear J. F. Kennedy: “There are risks and costs to programmes of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and cost of comfortable inaction.”

Stay focused on God and do the uncommon this year! Bernard Shaw said. “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” Don’t allow others to talk you out of what you know you must do! In this 2nd half of this STORY to GLORY year, I see you flying very high to stardom! I see men saluting you for your COURAGE!
Oh! William Shakespeare said. “Be great in act as you have been in thought.” Be a man of prayer and action in this 2nd half of the year! Close with Elbert Hubbard: “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.” And of course YOU WILL BE NOTHING! Shout aloud: “God forbid!” Arise! Do the things you have never done since you were born and you will NEVER end up in the crowd!

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of victory now!
1. Pray about today’s word as led now!
2. O Lord, let the courage of David fall upon me this year.
3. Pray for the salvation of souls today.
4. Ask for the grace to take the following steps this year (Mention them). ODM is the best wedding, birthday, celebration, anniversary gift item. Sow it!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GRIM DETERMINATION!

Basic Scripture: Daniel 6: 10-28

If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, if your desire for it makes you quite mad enough, never to live off it, makes you hold all other things worthless and cheap for it, if life seems all empty and useless without it and all that you scheme and dream of is about it, if gladly you will sweat for it, fret for it,

plan for it, lose all your terror for it, if you will simply go after that thing that you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence, stern tenacity, and neither cold, poverty, famine and leanness, nor sickness, pain of body or brain can turn you away from the thing that you want; if dogged and grim you besiege it, you will get it.
That’s what I call, “Grim (harsh and rugged) determination.”
That was the kind of determination that Daniel had. Even when he knew that to pray was to sign his death warrant, he continued. Isaac had it when his wells were being destroyed by the Philistines ( Genesis 26: 15- 19)

Elisha, Samson, when his hair began to grow again, blind Bartimaeus and Esther possessed this kind of determination. That was what made Rahab to hide the spies! Most past and present stars on earth and in the Bible were all clothed with it and God wants you to acquire it today and be hard against life’s challenges, delays, difficulties and pain!

Don’t be a quitter! In this 2nd half of 2019. choose to die rather than quit on your heart’s desires or life’s expectations despite the odds. “It is the constant and determined effort that breaks down all obstacles” (Claude Bristol). Your God is not a liar! Hold on and hold out!
See Mark 11:23-24 now!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word generally as led.
2. Worship the Lord and ask for extra grace to be determined/hold on to your faith in God. Cancel premature death/fatal accident this month/this 2nd half of 2019.
3. From Mark 11:23-24 . Lord. I will not quit trusting You for the following dreams of my life and rninistry (Mention them now).
4. Lord, in this 2nd half of 2019. put my fear in the midst of my adversaries in Jesus name.
5. Lord, in this 2nd half of 2019. do exceedingly beyond what I ask or think in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DINNER LESSON

Basic Scriptures: 1 Timothy 4: 12; 1 Corinthians 13: 1- 13

Like a story told by Patricia Butler Dyson years ago, I remember again as I sat with my wife and baby in a restaurant in Johannesburg, South Africa, a man with long hair and an untidy moustache, who slumped on a table near us. It was winter season! And from the look of his bulging overcoat, everything he owned was stuffed in his pockets.

My little baby then (now a big girl), waved at him innocently and he flashed back a smile with his dented teeth. As we sat there wondering if this was one of the notorious Johannesburg ‘area boys’, one of the fellow diners like us, suddenly got up from his table where he too was having dinner with his family, walked over to the man and spoke to him, then went to have a chat with a waitress.
Minutes later, a huge plate of dinner surrounded by a mountain of fruits and a mug of fresh coffee arrived at the man’s table. He flashed a smile to his benefactor and immediately began to level out the ‘mountain’ of food. As this scenario played out, the Holy Ghost whispered to me: “An Hour-long Sermon On The Theme Of Kindness Could Not Have Been More Eloquent Than this Simple Gesture.” And what a life-long message! We left that restaurant that night with a passion to pass on that kind of generosity! God is also dropping that message for you today. No matter how 2019 has been, in the midst of your own needs, reach out to this dying and hurting world.

Be His legs through your visits/care. Be His voice through your comfort of others! Hear George Gurdjieff again: “If you help others, you will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years but you will be helped! Nature must pay off the debt… it is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics,” Read the 1st Basic Scripture again!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. Lift up your hands and ask the Lord to use you as His hands,
mouth, eyes and legs to this generation in bondage.
3. Surrender everything to Him and ask for the grace to
be a blessing to someone today and this week.
Pray for others as led today.
4. Lord, as I bless others, raise helpers for my life and ministry.
5. Pray about today and about any matter(s) affecting your peace
now.
Bless a soul today! Send a telephone SMS! Encourage a soul!
ODM is the best gift item for all occasions!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE “GOOD ROBBER”
Basic Scripture: Revelation 3: 14- 22

Be reminded that a thief in South Africa safely returned a seven week-old baby he discovered in a car he had stolen, in a real-life incident that could come out of the local Oscar-Winning movie, “TSOTSI.” The man sped off in the car with baby boy JP in the backseat after the mother had stepped out of the vehicle to open the gate to their Johannesburg home.

The police caught up with the thief by calling the mother’s cell phone that was inside her handbag in the car. The thief answered the phone and said he had been waiting for a call so that he could say where the baby could be found. Truly, the man told the police that he would leave the baby at a primary school where his parents later found him fast asleep in a classroom.

This robber was then popularly called, “A THIEF WITH HALF A HEART.” But what the Holy Ghost is telling a user of today’s devotional is that: A fountain cannot bring forth both sweet and bitter water! it is not possible in this race of life to be on the side of good and on the side of evil at the same time!

There is nothing like a good armed robber, a good prostitute, a good liar, a good miser, a
good witch, a good
backslider, a good gossip, etc. Yes! There is nothing like a good stagnant business or a
good barren womb/life! Also, as far as God is concerned, you either become very cold or very hot for Him! You are either a prayer warrior or a playing warrior! God hates lukewarm people! You cannot tie up a dog with the intestines of a pig.
Enough is not a feast – it is only enough! So, visit the Laodicean church and learn: “…I would thou wert cold or hot… So then because thou art lukewarm, I will spue thee out…” When God spits you out, you do not become hot or cold. You become DEAD! Lukewarmness irritates God! Choose to be very hot (fervent) in your faith in God this year! ODM is the best gift item for all occasions!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God for the Word and repent from any double
lifestyle again. Repent from being hot on Sundays and
ice cold on Mondays – Saturdays.
2. Lord, cause a surgical fire to run through my life ministry.
3. I command every embargo of satan on my divine location to
scatter concerning the remaining months of 2019.
4. Lord, between now and the end of this year
answer me by fire concerning the following
prayer points (Mention them…).
5. Pray about today now! Cancel evil and bad news
this week!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

PROPHETIC VIGIL DAY: MAKE MY ROD UNCOMMON

Basic Scripture:
Numbers 17: 1-10 ; Isaiah 27: 6
(FAST IF YOU CAN TODAY)!

Note that God separated Aaron from the crowd by the budding and flourishing of his dry rod in the midst of others. Note also that, while the rod of Moses, which was used in working many miracles, was not preserved in the Ark from generation to generation, that of Aaron was preserved!

That means the rod of Aaron, which signified the priesthood, was also separated from the rod of Moses ( Hebrews 9:4 ). In this second half of 2019, and in tonight’s Worldwide Night Vigil, cry out to God to make you fruitful and different from the crowd! Pray now! Pray at 12am also!

PRAY THE PRAYER POINTS BELOW NOW AND TONIGHT:

1. “Fruitfulness is the best evidence of a divine call” (Bishop Hall)!
2.O Lord, in this second half of 2019 and beyond, make me fruitful and cause my rod (my life’s assignment) to blossom, in Jesus name.
3. LORD, let Your fruitfulness cause men to know that indeed, You are in me.
4. Lord, thank you for what You are doing! Thank you for moving me from STORY to GLORY this year and beyond in Jesus name (Pray it very
well)!
5. Father, cause my rod (my life’s assignment, business, family, academics.
job, etc,) to be separated from the crowd by Your supernatural fire and power in Jesus name (Pray it well)!
6. Read Isaiah 41:11 and pray. “Lord, in this second half of 2019, contend with them that contend with me. They that strive with me shall perish.
7. LORD, do for me what You did for Aaron!”
8. Read Isaiah 41:15 and Psalm 18:33 and start stepping on mountains
now (demonstrate it) in Jesus name! Pray now: “My feet are anointed
more than the hind’s feet! I therefore arise and step over problems
(mountains) now! I am a new, sharp instrument having teeth!
I hereby tread on the mountains and beat them small.

9. I tread on wicked demonic serpents now (Pray it seriously with demonstration!)”
10. Decree that all your past/current prayer/fasting programmes CANNOT be wasted. There shall be FRUIT and RESULTS!
11. Pray any other prayer(s) now! Lift up your hands and pray: ‘”Father, make the rod of my life, family and ministry uncommon in Jesus name (Pray it with holy zeal)!

WORLDWIDE VIGIL: All ODM users must as much as possible pray between 12.a.m. and 1 a.m. tonight. Ask the Lord to make you uncommon. Pray the above prayers again tonight! Pray for various breakthroughs for all ODM users in this second half of 2019.

World Vigil Day: The battle of the Night, a typical one hour vigil against 3 hours in which the powers of darkness shake the world.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TILL YOU DEFINE, YOU CANNOT FIND!

Basic Scripture: Philippians 3: 6-14

Paul said, “that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection (Verse 10 of today’s devotional). In Verse 13, he said, “this one thing I do” Then he said in Verse 14: “I press towards the mark…” Note the words: “KNOWING HIM AND HIS POWER,” “ONE THING” and “THE MARK.” They stand for someone who knew where he was going in life and ministry. Until you define your purpose and direction in life, you cannot find success, joy or fulfilment!

Also, David Star Jordan said: “The whole world steps aside for the man/woman who knows where he is going.”
Know where you are going! Make something your specialty even if you are retired or approaching retirement! If you are going through a trial, ask questions like: “Why is God allowing me to go through this Crisis?” “What should be my focus?”

Dale Carnegie once said: “There are four ways, and only four ways, in whiich we have contact with the world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how we look, what we say, and how we say it.” How you say it, is your definition! Your world cannot discover you until you discover yourself! LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR SOMETHING!

Truly, there are over a million ideas in the world, but great people are people who follow one or a few specific ideas, a few constant aims and a single concentration/purpose. May you and your family be one of such people on planet earth. No matter how your year or your life has been, it is time to define it because before finding anything, you must define it! Peace!

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I return to sender every ARROW OF DOUBLE IDENTITY!
I shall be known for something. Holy Ghost, announce my destiny in Jesus name.
3. I am not confused! I shall not COPY OTHERS! I command the spirit of confusion to loose me and go in Jesus name.
4. Lord, show me clearly if I am on the wrong course in
any area of my life (Pray it seriously).
5. O Lord, take me from the place of regrets in Jesus name. Help me to define my life and ministry again.
6. I command any curse covenant of stagnation targeted against me to be broken in Jesus name (Pray it well).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THESE STORY TO GLORY SECRETS!

Basic scripture: Isaiah 3: 1-11

Welcome to another STORY to GLORY hour!
Ecclesiastes 8:12 says, “Though a sinner do evil and his days be prolonged, yet surely, I know that it shall be well with them that fear God” Also. Isaiah 3:10 says: “Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.”
Thank God for His MERCY DAILY! Insist daily in this 2nd half of 2019, that it shall be well with you. Consider the tips below to provoke your all-round peace/goodness: Never allow the devil or your enemies to see your tears! Chase away worry though they may secretly crawl in!
Worry has never corrected any mistake and self-pity/grief has never brought back what has been lost. Be positive! There is always something to be thankful for! So, determine to count your blessings even when it seems all is lost! If you can, start a charity that brings happiness to the poor and feeds the hungry, despite your many needs.

Honour the elderly/parents! Uphold the ties of kinship, honour your neighbours and care for orphans. Read useful, interesting and beneficial books monthly! “Be like a full tree with high aims/ambition – If a stone is thrown at it, it simply lets its fruit drop. Ignore unhealthy criticisms! Say ‘No’ to wasting time with shallow people and spending hours in idle pursuit. Say “No” to exposing other people’s weak points/faults or backbiting about them, whilst forgetting your own faults.

Never give priority to wealth accumulation over your own health, happiness, sleep and peace of mind. Forgive your many mistakes of the past! Be patient with yourself and God! Life is in seconds and minutes, not weeks and years! So, live a day at a time and be focused on God even in your trials! Make modesty your watchword in all you do in this second half of this year ( Philippians 4:5 )!
Always remember: This world is never perfect for anyone on planet earth! There is no one on planet earth who is free from all kinds of distress or troubles. Even the most powerful man on earth today – the US president or the richest man in the world also have their problems! Envy no one! Look up to your God till your STORY to GLORY season shows up! Never, ever quit!
Look up to your God always! I decree it again: It shall be well with you and you shall eat the fruit of your doings in Jesus name! Declare Psalm 128 now! Note Vs 2.

2. O LORD, I receive Your Word that IT IS WELL WITH ME!
3. LORD GOD, single me out for a STORY TO GLORY testimony this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TRAPPED BABY ELEPHANTS: HELP IS ON THE WAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 41:8-14

In Thailand, wild elephants are national animals. They live in the wild in parts of the country. In the 19th century, they were over 100,000 but that number has nosedived now to less than 3,000. Elephants are either poached or domesticated for entertainment. Deforestation and habitat loss due to growing human population has brought these animals in closer contact with humans in recent decades resulting in clashes with villagers and farmers.

Sometime this year, 6 baby elephants separated from their parents were trapped in a muddy pit for days in a National Park, east of Bangkok in Thailand. Patrolling rangers by chance, found these young animals struggling in the mud. The rangers realized that these calves, aged between 1 and 4 years old, could not climb out of the dirty water they were enmeshed in, so some of them left the forest to bring digging tools while others stayed overnight to keep watch over them.
The following day, those who left to get tools arrived with hoes. They began to dig and dig around the mud pit the frightened animals were trapped in to make it less steep. After about 3 hours, the mud-covered babies managed to stumble out of the pit one by one while the rangers cheered them on. A recorded video showed the rangers yelling. “Go. go, follow each other; go children, go.”
Oh, what a sight it was; one after the other, the animals came out of the mud. If God could send help to baby elephants trapped in muddy water, I believe He will do much more for you. No matter how deep you may be enmeshed in one challenge or the other, God says in Verse 10 of today’s scripture. ” Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed: for I am thy God: I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness”.

Why is God telling us that He will help us? It’s simply because at one point or the other in life, you will need help. Here is what Cesar Chavez said. “You are never strong enough that you don’t need help.” So, it is natural that at one point or the other, we will need help and helpers. The Word of God assures us that grace to help is always available in time of need ( Hebrews 4:16 ).
The baby elephants had probably given up all hope, thinking that the mud would be their cemetery. However, against all odds they were rescued. Remember that God always shows up when you think that all hope is lost. However gloomy that situation may look, it will never swallow you up in Jesus name. Hear Thomas Fuller. “It is always darkest just before the day dawneth.”
Your own day will soon dawn, help and helpers will locate you for good in Jesus name. I see you testifying!

PRAYER POINTS : Worship God in your native dialect.

2. Father, let me find help and helpers whenever necessary.
3. Oh God, bring back my helpers that have forgotten me and give me new ones in Jesus name.
4. By the grace of God, I shall soon testify of His wonders in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE NINE WORDS THAT CHANGED AN ORPHAN!

Basic scripture: Ephesians 4:20-29

A successful businessman told the story of Jim, a little orphan boy who had just a little dog for a possession. He was 12 years old, slim and undersized. He never remembered having a kind word ever spoken to him in his whole life. He was always ‘hit’ with harsh words, insults, jestings, suspicions and as a result, he became a shrinking, pitiful little figure, dodging people.

One day as Jim was running with his dog, he saw some bundles of wrapped clothes fall off the hand of an old tailor in the town. He stopped and helped her pick up every bit. The woman looked at him with a broad smile and said:
THANK YOU DEAR, YOU ARE A NICE LITTLE BOY,” and went on her way.

He went to the riverside and washed up. Then he looked again. He was looking neater! He stood erect and looked up straight for the first time! A feeling of self-respect arose within his being! Ambition sprang full-blown into his life! At that moment by that riverside, he determined that this NICE LITTLE BOY would be a great man – all because of 9 words of encouragement!

The businessman ended his story by telling the dinner audience: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I am that boy” as total silence (the power of God) enveloped that room!

As I write this devotional in this second half of 2019, I feel that same power all over me and I sense that God is speaking to a user of today’s devotional: Kind Words Generate Power That Can Affect A Generation!
Every day of this 2nd half of 2019, sow kind words as a seed into a SOUl! Our kind words will transform a staff, a child, a spouse, a pastor, your boss, etc. Read today’s scripture again and never forget: “To the world, you might be one person, but to one person, you might be the world.” You will move from STORY to GLORY! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of worship as led now.

1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from using ACIDIC words on others in your past!
3. Ask for the grace to be a blessing to other souls. CANCEL every NEGATIVE word spoken in the past to people.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIFE CYCLORAMA!

Basic Scripture : Ecclesiastes 12: 1-14

Welcome! Ecclesiastes is the kind of book a person would write near the end of his or her life, reflecting on life’s experiences and the painful or gainful lessons learned. I would call it a ‘CYCLORAMA’ which means a picture of an object uncovered or unrolled (a part at a time), before a crowd. I also call it a ‘PANORAMA’ meaning an unobstructed or complete view of an area in every direction; a comprehensive presentation of a subject or an object!

Such is the divine Book of Ecclesiastes! Solomon wrote Proverbs from the viewpoint of a wise teacher! He wrote Song of Songs from the viewpoint of a royal, passionate lover! But when he wrote Ecclesiastes, he called himself “the Preacher.” The Hebrew word for PREACHER is “Koheleth.” and it is the title given to an official speaker who calls an assembly.

But in Ecclesiastes, the Preacher did more than call an assembly and gave an oration! In this case, the word “Koheleth” carries with it the idea of debating, not so much with the listeners as with himself. Wow! SELF-DEBATING (deep thinking about his life)! He would present a topic, discuss it from many viewpoints, and then come to a practical conclusion.

Now catch this: The Greek word for “assembly” is ‘Ekklesia,’ and thus the original manuscripts of the Bible version gives us the English title of this book, as Ecclesiastes (from ‘Ekklesia’). In this book of the Bible, Solomon does not say. “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you die.” Instead, he (THE PREACHER) speaks to his invisible assembly -YOU AND I – to trust God and enjoy what we do have rather than complain about what we don’t have! Did you get that?
ODM Daily For Winners 14 August 2019
He summarizes that Life is short and life is difficult, so make the most of it while you can, WITHOUT COMPLAINING! Halleluyah! Solomon opens the book with three-thought-provoking news: 1. Nothing has really changed since creation! 2. Nothing is really new! 3. Nothing is understood! After experimenting and investigating “life under the sun,” he then concluded, “No, life is not worth living!” Ha! And he gave four arguments to support his conclusion -The monotony of life, the vanity of wisdom, the futility of wealth, and the certainty of death.
Oh, today’s devotional is a special course in life’s university! The Holy Ghost wants you to see the four conclusions above and re-dedicate your life, family and ministry to the service of your God! ALL IS VANITY! Worry less! Laugh often! Live simple! And refuse to miss HEAVEN AT LAST! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration now.

2. Thank you LORD for reminding me that LIFE IS A VANITY CYCLE!
3. Lord, teach me to number my days, to enable me to apply my heart to WISDOM!
4. Forgive anyone that has hurt you now! Clean up any SECRET SIN now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE COBRA EFFECT

Basic scripture: GENESIS 16: 1-14

Oh, welcome and don’t be scared about the words, “THE COBRA EFFECT!” The Cobra Effect is a term in Economics.
It refers to a situation when an attempted solution to a problem makes the problem worse!
This name was coined from an incident in old colonial India. For some reasons, there were too many dangerous cobras in Delhi, India. People were dying due to snake bites! The government then decided that a silver coin would be given to anyone who killed a cobra. The results were great; a large number of snakes were killed for the silver coin reward. Eventually, however, it led to some serious, unwanted consequences.

After a short-term drop in the snake (cobra) population, it started rising again! This was because a few people began to breed cobras in order to get the silver cash reward. When the news reached the government, the reward program was scrapped! As soon as the reward of the silver coin was scrapped, those cobra breeders set the now worthless snakes free.
As a result, the cobra population further increased. The solution to the problem made the situation even worse!
Did you get that? The Holy Ghost wants you to avoid the COBRA EFFECT as it affects your life, family and ministry! Take time to pray over every major decision you intend to make, otherwise, a good decision can become your bus-stop of tears and regrets!

Papa ABRAHAM and Mama Sarah had a good intention of desiring to hear the cry of a child in their home! But that decision produced ISHMAEL – the grandfather of the Arabs (Vs 12 says “And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him)! Wow! A wild generation from a wrong decision! Most of the most brutal bloody wars in the world today, which has consumed so many babies and turned them into orphans are from his descendants – an attempted solution to a problem which made the problem worse!
Arise today and decree that your life, family and ministry will not be victims of the COBRA EFFECT nor will ISHMAEL be produced from your decisions!

ODM is the best gift item always!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: What a friend…

2. HURRY leads to SORRY! Ask for the grace NEVER to rush into any decision!
3. Holy Ghost, intervene concerning the following DECISIONS or plans of my destiny (mention them now).
4. I scatter every plan to make me RUSH into making a WRONG DECISION in Jesus name.
5.. I reject every marital, business, career or ministry ISHMAEL in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PHILADELPHIA SODA TAX!

Basic scripture: 2 SAMUEL 6: 1-11

Some years ago, in her fight against WEIGHT GAIN (OBESITY), the city of Philadelphia in USA passed a “soda tax” – a US $1 tax on a typical 2-litre bottle of soft drink! But the citizens/residents didn’t lose weight or cut calories as a result of the tax on sweetened drinks, neither was there a shift towards any healthier option.

Instead, most PHILADELPHIANS just drove outside the city to buy the same drinks, from stores where they didn’t have to pay the tax. Gosh! The result was that the poorest people – who could not afford to drive outside the city to buy their drinks, paid more! In the end, the city suffered a loss of revenue due to lower sales whereas the lower section of society paid more!
This is another example of an unintended consequence for a well-intentioned idea! Likewise, because you are human, sometimes, your well planned goals do not produce results! I know of believers who married early to avoid fornication, but alas, they made marital mistakes due to limited knowledge on what marriage was all about! They meant well, but failed!
I also know of believers who made financial mistakes despite the fact that their goal was to become kingdom financiers and financial pillars in the house of God! I know of a Christian sister who went back to her marriage in the name of forgiving an abusive husband, but today, she is dead! She died two weeks after returning to her home! She had good intentions but the consequence was deadly!

Uzzah had good intentions/motives for touching the ARK OF GOD! He wanted to save the ark from damage! But his good intention led to his grave internment! Oh life! Do you know that even renowned and brilliant companies/ nations make mistakes? Arise today and ask the LORD to turn even MISTAKE of GOOD INTENTION to your SUPER STORY MIRACLE! I hear the sound of abundance of rain! I hear the sound of the rain of RESTORATION and NEW LAUGHTER! Amen and amen! Pray now!

2. LORD GOD, keep me from the MISTAKE OF UZZAH in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days seriously).
3. Lord God, turn my past failures, mistakes, errors or BACKFIRED DECISIONS to fortune in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, pour upon me THE RAIN of RESTORATION in Jesus name.
5. My MAKER, do GREAT THINGS from every BITTER STORY OF MY LIFE, family and ministry in Jesus name.
6. Lord God of DAVID, show me MERCY and restore ALL my lost favour!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.