Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (81730 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DESTROY ‘PROCRASTINITIS’ NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 12: 13.28

“Procrastinitis” is a psychological infection that causes its victims to procrastinate (postpone) and put off important activities until it is almost impossible or unnecessary to do those things. The hunter in today’s scripture is an example of someone suffering from this psychological “infection.” “PROCRASTINITIS” is a word that I (Dr Chris) coined from the word “procrastination.”

Many people are affected by this disease and one of the major effects of this “infection” is END-OF-YEAR SHAME! As this year 2019 rolls to an end, you must resolve that every symptom and cause of “procrastinitis” in your life will roll away with the year 2019. You must not allow it to deny you of the glory and increase that God has packaged for you to enjoy in the last days of this year and in the coming year 2020.
No wonder Napoleon Bonaparte told his soldiers: “Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. ”One major negative attitude that causes people to procrastinate is laziness! Anywhere you see laziness, you will see procrastination! Anywhere you see laziness, you will see indifference! Anywhere you see laziness, you will see poverty/shame. If you have been destined by heaven for greatness, you cannot afford to hang around people who are lazy and slothful.

The infectious “procrastinitis” will come upon you and wreck great havoc. And if you are someone who has already been affected, today is a day to start dealing with it using these two super drugs called “DILIGENCE-QUINE” and “DISCIPLINE-NIN.” Please pardon my new found, “Pharmaceutical dictionary of success drugs.” Laugh aloud, but it is as serious as the shame of demotion! It was Syndey Smith who noted: “To do anything in this world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.”
Never forget Theodore Roosevelt: “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” William Ward penned: “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.” May your end-of-year days be great as you determine to paralyse the two killers of champions – PROCRASTINATION and “PROCRASTINITIS.”

Pray now! Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2020 January fast. Give out the new 2020 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of adoration now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word seriously now.
2. Satan has lost the battle! My motto from now shall be “DO IT NOW! So help me God.” I decree: Glory thieves monitoring my glory for evil, GO blind now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KIDNAPPING THE DEAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NEHEMIAH 6: 1.15

The Nigerian police arrested three security guards in connection with an attempt to steal the golden casket of the late international business mogul, Chief Olorogun Michael Ibru in Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli-North LGA, Delta State. The golden casket is reported to be worth over N50million (about 140,000 dollars). At about 2am on that particular day, hoodlums broke into the late Chief Ibru’s tomb to steal the ornamentally- rich, golden casket apparently along with the late tycoon’s remains.
It was gathered that the hoodlums had allegedly poured acid around the tomb to enable them easily break the concrete slab but were unable to execute their final plan. The gunmen broke into the tomb and poured acid on the slab in order to gain access into the golden casket. Their mission was however aborted when they noticed that workers at both the Ibru Clinic and MCF (Michael and Cecilia Ibru Foundation) noticed the strange movement of persons around the tomb’s yard and raised the alarm.

The acid container the hoodlums brought and other equipment they left at the tomb were recovered by the police! What a world! EVEN THE DEAD ARE NOT SAFE AND CANNOT REST IN PEACE! The aim of the robbers was probably to kidnap the dead man and his casket and ask for a ransom later! This is a new innovation but there is NOTHING NEW under the sun! The Holy Ghost is using this to remind you to be COURAGEOUS! If the dead are also under attack, then the living must be wise and tough!

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before the defeat.” You cannot survive this end time if your heart is weak! See life as a war field! No, I’m not talking about nuclear bombs, armoured tanks, AK 47s, rifles, bullets, spears, swords, or secret terrorists. But everything from our struggles in different aspects of our lives comes close to the word: WAR!
Chinese General SUN TZU screamed: “Know thy self, know thy enemy. Thousand battles, a thousand victories.” Yes! Every battle will bring you great victories! No wonder Anais Nin penned: “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” Don’t wish life was easier! Face life and be courageous in God! Stay brave and stay focused on your ROCK! That was the secret of Nehemiah in today’s scripture Vs. 11: “And I said, “Should such a man as I flee?

And who is there, that, being as I am, would go into the temple to save his life? I will not go in.” That is courage! Go and do likewise! Go and marry COURAGE and you will finish your wall (your life’s assignment) in blazing glory! Amen.

ODM in every Christmas/New Year hamper! Give out the 2020 ODM copies to souls! I see a new grace coming upon you for every copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of power as led now.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thank God for the gift of life. Receive New Grace to contend with your contenders
3. I refuse to quit or surrender! I refuse to be weak, fearful or timid. I shall not kill myself! Like Nehemiah, I shall not run from battles! I shall win and finish well in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, arise and SCATTER every enemy of my peace, promotion/testimony in Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days/2
nights).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GET THIS WAR FRONT ANTHEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 17:30 – 37

The confidence of men is based on different things. Some have their confidence based on their wealth or experience. Some have their confidence based on the size of their bank accounts. Some have their confidence based on their political connections. But, all these “confidences” are shakeable. There is another kind of confidence that is known only to those who have come to know the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
This is the kind of confidence that will take you through the toughest of times and cause you to come out stronger and victorious. It’s a confidence that causes you to stand boldly before the most impossible situation and see it turn around in your favour. It is a confidence that is based on the unlimited power, multi-dimensional grace and unhaustible riches and wealth of JEHOVAH UNBEATABLE! That was why David could boldly declare in Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall fear?

The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” Wow! Let that be your “WAR FRONT DAILY ANTHEM.” Yes! That is your AUDACITY OF HOPE! Hear him again when he told Saul, “…your servant will go and fight this Philistine” (Verse 32). David knew that he was not alone! No Matter How 2019 Has Been – Good, Bad or ugly Hear This: You Are Not Alone, And If You Are Not Alone, You Cannot Be Defeated!”

Whoever/whatever has come against you will fall for your sake. As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, the Spirit of God will release confusion into their midst and they will eat their own flesh and drink their own blood! Walk in CONFIDENCE! Declare Psalm 27: 1 always and REFUSE TO QUIT NOW! Never forget that it is your WAR FRONT ANTHEM OF HOPE!
In these last, remaining 8 days of 2019, you will testify! 2020 will shock you for good! Amen! (Give out the 2020 ODM as a Christmas/New Year gift item this week). Help someone to do the next 21-day, 2020 January fast. Give out the new 2020 ODM edition and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -15” booklets as SPECIAL NEW YEAR gifts. CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are available in your national bookshops!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. Pray generally in your own words as you’re led now.
2. I am unbeatable because of HIM! I refuse to fear tomorrow! Jehovah UNDEFEATABLE is my salvation and my light! I cannot end up in shame! (Pray it for 3 days).
3. I release the WIND OF CONFUSION into the camp of enemies plotting my downfall and shame in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today!
5. Pray about the last days of 2019!
6. Pray for your loved ones today

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WINGS OF THE FUTURE:
YOUR FAITH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 1: 2 – 11

Indecision is one of the biggest prayer thieves! That’s why today’s scripture, Verse 6 says that if any man prays and asks God for anything, he should “ask in faith, NOTHING WAVERING. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” Then see Verse 8, “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” In these last days of 2019, if the devil can introduce a second thought into your mind about your desire or about your 2019 prayers, then he can stop you from receiving your answers!

Notice that Verse 7 says, “let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.” In other words, a mind that is not focused on, “IT IS DONE; IT IS SETTLED! DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL,” cannot receive anything from the LORD! Think about the many answers to prayers that God has given you in times past, but you just have not seen them probably because of DOUBLE MINDEDNESS!

Refuse to doubt! to get angry with God! Refuse depression! Refuse to compare yourself to others! Refuse to quit trusting this God! Refuse to WAVER and stop thinking about working things out in your own ways remember that HURRY LEADS TO SORRY! Oh, it was M. Barrie who noted. The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”
Have faith and turn them into your wings of faith to fly to the future you desire! When you pray, be resolute that: Since You Prayed According To His Will, He Heard You And He Granted Your Request! Sometimes, you may not see any physical sign of that answer, but you must HOLD ON and keep declaring that IT IS DONE!

Close with Tom Bodett: “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” Yes! Keep HOPE ALIVE because you will never, NEVER end up in shame! Amen and amen and amen! The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

READ INVITATION TO ODM MANNA MOUNTAIN OGUDU ORIOKE & LEKKI THIS SUNDAY 8am
The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as you’re led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s devotional.
2. You weapons of doubt and fear fashioned by the kingdom of darkness to stop my testimony, EXPLODE/SCATTER now.
3. Every satanic arrow fashioned against my life, ministry and family, RETURN TO SENDER NOW (Pray it for 2 days).
4. I refuse to walk in doubt! I fly with MY WINGS OF FAITH! I fly over doubt and obstacles! I walk in HOPE that my glory will speak in Jesus name! Pray seriously about today as yo are led now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHAT WILL YOU SAY
OF THE LORD?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 91: 1 – 11

Today’s scripture is one of the most powerful scriptures many people all over the world have used to secure protection and deliverance from the attacks of the enemy (demonic and human attacks included). Notice what David said in Verse 2, “I will say of the Lord.” And the Holy Ghost is asking you today: “What will you say and what are you saying of the Lord?” David was bold to call the Lord his refuge and fortress.

That was why Goliath could not kill him. That was why Saul could not hurt him. That was why he lived in the territory of the Philistines for many years when he was running away from Saul (remember that he killed Goliath their champion), yet they could not bring his destiny down! He trusted the Lord to keep him and preserve him, and he was bold to SAY IT! Oh, see Vs. 2 again: “I will say of the Lord.”
As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, if you are going to see God’s deliverance and preservation, you must say the right things of the Lord. Resist the lies of the devil and tell him that “DELAY is not DENIAL. My God is good.” Despite delays or any battle confronting you, you can say daily of the LORD: “He is my SHEPHERD and STORM COVER!” You can say of the LORD: “He is my TESTIMONY and He is my SURE HELPER!” Yes! You can call Tihe LORD: “My PRESENT HELP in any trouble; never too late and never too early.”

You can scream aloud: “Jehovah is my ON-TIME God.” Halleluyah! If you are going to see God’s provision you must say the right thing of the Lord. That was what Abraham said in Genesis 22:8 , “The Lord will provide Himself a lamb for the sacrifice.” His words became a tool to create his divine provision. What will you say of the Lord? Begin to say it now as you pray and worship Him!!! From the ODM crew, we wish you a merry Christmas!

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS Take any song of adoration as led now.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led.
2. Decree now: The Lord is my refuge and my fortress; He is my shelter from every storm, my shield from every attack. I shall not be hurt or wounded in Jesus name.
3. Father, thank you for Your angels that keep watch over me day and night. Arrow of death that has been fashioned against my life and ministry, DISINTEGRATE BY FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously and pray about the remaining days of this year!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE WAS FORGOTTEN!
YOU COULD BE FORGOTTEN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 1: 1-12

Vs. 8 of today’s scripture says: “Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.” Can you imagine that? There arose up a new king! Who this was, is difficult to say. It was probably Rameses Miamun or his son Amenophis, who succeeded him in the government of Egypt about A. M. 2400, before Christ in 1604. There arose a new king (about 60 years after the death of Joseph), which knew not Joseph.

Everyone who knew him loved him and was kind to his relatives for his sake; but when he was dead, he was soon forgotten, and the remembrance of HIS GREAT POSITION as Prime Minister or the RECORD HE BROKE (as the first Jew/foreigner to rule Egypt), was either not remembered or regarded. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? Indeed. FAME IS A VAPOUR and TITLES ARE VAIN! No wonder Jacob and even Joseph asked the Jews to bury their BONES in Israel!

The burying of the BONES OF DEAD MEN was a prophetic action of “I SHALL BE FORGOTTEN IN EGPYT, BUT NOT IN MY COVENANT LAND!” Oh! Men! They forget so soon the good you do! Oh men! They repay evil for good in a bitter river of disappointment! The Holy Ghost is saying today: “DON’T WORK TO PLEASE MEN! THEY CANNOT BE PLEASED! SEEK TO PLEASE THE LORD IN ALL YOU DO!” Then hear this in Proverbs 16: 7 (AMP) – “When a man’s ways please the Lord. He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”

If you do all things to PLEASE the LORD, even your HATERS will become your HAILERS! Yes! If you do all things to PLEASE the LORD, He will make sure that your REMEMBRANCE will be blessed and rewarded! STOP DOING “EYE SERVICE.” Begin DIVINE EYE SERVICE! If you work for men only, your works at best will die with you without a reward; but if for God, they will follow you now and in eternity! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of praise to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from trying to please only men in all you do.
3. Release forgiveness to those who paid you with evil for the good you did for them (Pray it seriously).
4. Repent from EYE SERVICE!
5. God of Joseph, perfect my destiny story! Do a thing in me that will NEVER be FORGOTTEN in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BIG FAT LIAR!!!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 8: 40 – 47

Welcome! There is only one major thing the devil can do. If he can do that one thing to you and get away with it, he can do any other thing and get away with it. His major job is to deceive! His major job is to lie! His major job is to mislead; but I want you to know today that you can live in victory over every arrow of deception and deceit that has been designed by hellfire to terminate your destiny.

There are many lies that he has used to stop people in the past, and he is still using them today. Maybe you have allowed yourself to be stopped by these lies in the past, but as 2019 ends, I want you to know that today marks a new beginning in your life. The light of God’s truth will shine upon you today and it will lift you up from that pit that the enemy’s lies has chained you in. Notice what Jesus said in Verse 44, “…there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” When he spoke to Eve in the Garden of Eden, it was a lie!

No matter how 2019 has been, rebel against his lies today. Maybe he has told you that “your time has passed,” “God has delayed you again etc; refuse to give attention to him again. Your God, Jehovah Overdo” is a God of new beginnings. He is a God of second chances! Don’t give up on yourself NOW! Don’t give up god-given dreams NOW! Don’t surrender your future to the liar!
Yield yourself to God, believe Him and trust all that He has said concerning you! Before the last day of this year, the impossible will become possible ! Hold on!!!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. Pray generally in your own words about today’s word.
2. Every seed of deception and deceit that has been sown in my heart by the host of darkness, be destroyed by fire now.
3. Lord, let the light of Your truth shine brightly upon me and let it destroy every work of deceit limiting me in any way.
4. I decree: All you chains of limitation holding back my STORY to GLORY season, EXPLODE BY FIRE NOW!
5. Pray generally as you are led now about today and about the remaining days of this year! Loose laughter!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CATCH THESE 3 PRAYERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 1.15.21

It was Janet Jackson who wrote: “In complete darkness, it is only knowledge and wisdom that separates us.” Then Francis Bacon said the popular lines: “Knowledge is power.” But you must understand that, POWER that you cannot tap into is useless. This means that if you have knowledge, and you don’t apply it, you are as weak and helpless as the most ignorant person in the world.

It is knowledge that is applied that brings results. If you want to see more results in your life, then you need to apply what you know more effectively. You need to learn more, know more and apply more! No wonder Robert Anthony noted: “Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.” Did you get that? Don’t just GARGLE knowledge! DRINK till you reach an overflow!
Oh! The great Apostle Paul was always praying the prayer in today’s scripture. He prayed that the eyes of their understanding will be enlightened so that they can know three important things. Please pray these Holy Ghost- inspired prayers for yourself, everyday. First, he prayed that they would know the hope of God’s calling upon their lives. Secondly, the riches of the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints. And, thirdly, he prayed that they would know the exceeding greatness of the power of God that was working on their behalf as believers!

Wow! I call it the, “3 KNOWINGS.” Remember the words of Daniel 11:32 : Those who know their God will be strong. Knowledge is the key to strength! Knowledge is the key to results! Ah! I remember Louis L’Amour: “Knowledge is like money: to be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value.” Yes! The higher the level of knowledge you have, the stronger you will be!

For example, the knowledge available to the president of a country is nothing compared to the knowledge that an ordinary citizen has. That is why the president is stronger and can do more! As 2019 comes to an end and no matter how this year has been, pray this 3-in-1 prayer for yourself, your family, your pastor and your local church members daily. It will open your eyes to begin to see new things about your God and the life of victory and glory He has destined for you!
Pray these 3 prayers DAILY and BE STRONG!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Pray those prayers for yourself, family, pastor, church members, etc, now. Pray those prayers seriously for me and the ODM ministry team.
3. As 2019 ends, every demonic excuse that is being used to drain my strength, be closed up by the Blood of Jesus, NOW! Pray about today seriously now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OPPRESSING THE OPPRESSOR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 15:24 – 26

Verse 26 of today’s 1st scripture gives us an insight into the identity, mission and assignment of the One that I call “JEHOVAH OVER DO.” He said these words thousands of years ago and He has not changed His ways. He has not exhausted His healing power! This God who is also called “Jehovah Rapha” said, “I will put none of these diseases upon you…” NONE means NONE! It means that you will never be afflicted by God with any of those diseases of the EGYPTIANS.

The reason He gave is: “I am the Lord that heals you.” This means that He will take those diseases from you, and keep them from coming upon you. The devil is the one that afflicts people with diseases. Acts 10:38 says that Jesus “went about doing good and healing ALL who were oppressed of the devil.” The devil is the oppressor! He is the one who oppresses people with sickness and diseases. He is the one who oppresses people with delays!

He is the one who oppresses people with terrible poverty! He is the one who oppresses people with the ONCE-UPON-A-TIME syndrome! Yes! He is the one who oppresses people with LABOUR WITHOUT RESULTS! Ah! He is the one who oppresses people with DEPRESSION and SELF-PITY! In today’s 2nd scripture(Vs. 16), Jesus said, “ought not this woman…whom Satan hath bound, , these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond?”
It was Satan that bound her! But, thank God, there is no bond or chain that the devil and his demons can use that your God cannot break and destroy FOREVER! THE OPPRESSOR will BE OPPRESSED AND THE ARRESTER WILL BE ARRESTED! You have prayed this year and your prayers WILL NOT be in vain! Keep standing on His Word until your change comes! The OPPRESSOR WILL BE OPPRESSED!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. You OPPRESSOR of mankind, I arrest you concerning the following issues of my destiny (Mention them). Our Daily Manna 29 December 2019 – OPPRESSING THE OPPRESSOR!
3. I claim my healing and deliverance NOW in Jesus name (Lay your hands on every part of your body and speak healing, divine health and deliverance NOW).
4. I decree: EVERY YOKE OF SATAN THE OPPRESSOR in my life or that of my loved ones: BE BROKEN BY THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY GHOST NOW. I receive a divine TURN AROUND now, in Jesus name. Pray about the last 2 days of 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I KNOW NOT JOSEPH! I KNOW NOT THE LORD!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 1: 8; 5: 1-12

Vs. 8 of today’s 1st Scripture (KJV) says: “Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.” That means, despite the fact that JOSEPH was a celebrity and a PRIME MINISTER in Egypt, the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY on earth then, and despite all the good he did, HE WAS FORGOTTEN! Unbelievable, but that is LIFE and it is vanity! Will your great, great, great, grandchildren ever remember that you passed through this planet earth? Will they remember you?

Will they even see your photograph or know how you looked like? Ah! The best service is SERVICE to the ANCIENT of DAYS who neither dies, sleeps nor slumbers! The best and the most useful and acceptable services done to men are seldom remembered! Therefore our great concern should be to serve God, and please Him, who is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love – Hebrews 6:10 . If we work for men only, our works at best, will die with us; if for God, they will follow us!

This king of Egypt knew not Joseph; and after him arose one that had the audacity to say, I know not the Lord’ – Exodus 5:2 . This king forgot JOSEPH! The 2nd Pharaoh forgot THE LORD – the supreme Benefactor of all men! In these few days to 2020, determine that you will live to PLEASE GOD and not men! Never stop saying good things to yourself!

Stay positive even as you prepare to do another 21-day Worldwide prayers (January 11th – 31st).
The fasting ends with another glorious WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT on January 31st, 2020. Time 7 p.m. The 2020 prophetic theme is: “MY YEAR OF ELEVATION.” Get the “War Against Haman-15” booklet now! It contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting special prayers! Get your 2020 ODM too!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have tried to PLEASE MEN at the expense of your salvation.
3. I receive GRACE to do MORE FOR THE LORD! I receive GRACE to PLEASE MY REDEEMER more and more!
4. Holy Ghost, rewrite my story from SHAME to FAME in Your MERCY in Jesus name.
5. Lord, do a thing in my life, family and ministry that CANNOT BE FORGOTTEN or ARGUED in Jesus name.
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
7. Pray about the remaining 24 HOURS of 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TO AND FRO ERA:
DON’T QUIT NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 19: 23-29

Welcome to today’s exciting time with the Father of the spirits of all flesh. Prophet Daniel was one of those privileged to talk about how the world would be in the end times. He said, “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased” ( Daniel 12:4 ). “Many shall run to and fro,” said Prophet Daniel.

RUNNING TO AND FRO ALSO SIGNIFIES HUSTLE AND BUSTLE COMPLICATED BY ENDTIME WORRY, ANXIETY, CONFUSION AND FEAR! In 2016 alone, commercial airlines carried over 3.8 billion passengers and generated global revenue to the value of 501 billion US dollars. In 2017, the projected figures showed an increase in global air passengers of 7.4% with a total revenue of 743 billion US dollars. Men are truly running to and fro. What about increase in knowledge?
There is no doubt about great scientific advancement and increase in understanding of different aspects of human life. There are machines that do all kinds of things today. Robots can now be sent to the market and shop for you! Wow! Nevertheless, in spite of all this, the world has become a more difficult place to live in; suicides, kidnappings, terrorism and violence of different kinds are on the increase. Divorce rates and job losses have increased. More people now live in fear.

No matter how the world may be, no matter how difficult things may turn out or look around you, THE LORD is saying to you, “Don’t Quit Looking to Me.” Read this piece by John Greenleaf Whither titled, “DON’T QUIT”: When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile but you have to sigh, When all is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint on the clouds of doubt And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems far
But stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
It’s when things go wrong that you must not quit.
Job in today’s scripture said in the midst of his many troubles, “For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God” (Verses 25-26).

Yes, no matter how 2019 has been, know that your Redeemer is alive; He will show up and turn things around, and testimonies shall abound because 2020 is your ELEVATION YEAR! Don’t quit now! Hold on! Dig in and hold out! Congrats for the gift of life and happy New Year in advance! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! Cause me to hold on
3. I receive AMAZING GRACE for strength to do AMAZING EXPLOITS in Jesus name. I am not a QUITTER! I shall wait till my glory shows up.
PRAYERS TO END THE YEAR 2019! – 2020 – “OPERATION SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT…
4. Pray your way into 2020 – at the Ogudu Mountain Lagos tonight 9pm.

Congrats to all ODM DAILY readers and Happy New Year in addy… See you all in 2020. God bless you amen.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PREPARE TO WIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 4: 1-15

Welcome to this wonderful year of ELEVATION! It’s a
victory principle to begin the year with SEEKING THE
LORD just as the LORD began His earthly public ministry by
BEING LED OF THE SPIRIT to FAST, PRAY and be tempted! First day of the year prayer 2020. Temptation was added to the prayer and fasting in order
to COMPLETELY PREPARE HIM for His role as THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN! Beginning the year with great expectations of winning over life’s challenges this year is great, but it’s not the will to win that matters-everyone has that! It’s the will to prepare to win that matters! YOU MUST PREPARE TO WIN!

You do this by secluding yourself at the beginning of the year like this just as the LORD did! You prepare by fasting and prayers! You prepare by denying yourself a full social life! SCALE DOWN! Truly, pain is sometimes agonizing! But it is temporary! It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If you quit however, it lasts forever! In life, if you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail. Michael Jordan noted this: “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”

God is determined to move you from EXPECTATION to ELEVATION this year! That was what He told me! You may have had a bad last-year or maybe, your last year was your best in history! But hear this again: THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Vin Scully said: “Good is not good when better is expected.” Did you get that? THERE ARE BETTER AND GREATER things ahead! There are more testimonies ahead!

There are more new songs of celebration you will sing! There are more battles AND MORE ELEVATION STORIES ahead! The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination! Wear DETERMINATION as A ROBE in all you do this early year! Determine to fast again! Determine to get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day fasting prophetic prayers! Determine to sow again! Determine to still be at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT again! Determine to still give out more copies of this devotional this month and beyond. In life, persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement! The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before! NEVER GIVE UP now!

Continuous effort, REFUSING TO STOP TRYING, is the key to unlocking your potential! Champions are champions because they keep playing until they get it right! Start praying “PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME” ON PAGE 108 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 15” from today! No more stories without results! This is your year of DIVINE ELEVATION! It will happen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank God for the GIFT OF LIFE! Millions did not see this year!
3. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I move from the GOOD of the past to the BEST of tomorrow.
4. I receive GRACE to get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day FASTING PRAYER POINTS.
5. I receive GRACE to give out ODM copies to help others participate in this fasting programme in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE NEVER KNEW: HIS BEST DAYS WERE AHEAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 19: 1-8

Elijah never knew that HIS BEST DAYS WERE STILL AHEAD! He never knew that THERE WAS LIFE AFTER THE JUNIPER TREE! He sat under a Juniper tree and DEMOTED HIMSELF (by wishing to be like his ancestors (Vs 4) and by praying for premature death). Life was tough for him! He was declared wanted by the government and security forces, especially THE MIGHTY FIRST LADY – JEZEBEL! But VS 7 says: “And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touche him, and said, ‘Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee NOTE: “the journey is too great for thee.” He thought IT WAS OVER the LORD told him, “YOUR JOURNEY IS STILL VERY LONG!’ He was telling him: “Elijah; YOUR BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD! You are still going to anoint ELISHA who disgrace JEZEBEL!”
He was still telling him “Elijah, you will not die physically but will be TRANSPORTED BY FIRE with A DIVINE MOTORCADE of BLAZING FIRE CHARIOTS to me THIRD heavens!” Ah! He was telling him Elijah it is not over yet because you must still DIVIDE THE JORDAN with your discouraged mantle” and you will experience EVALUATION NEVER SEEN or HEARD OF, before.” He was telling Elijah, “Your best is yet to come! I am about DOUBLE YOUR ANOINTING – I AM ABOUT TO ELEVATE YOUR ANNOINTING to appoint that even at your successor’s death, his grave will carry holy fire! Oh, I feel like dancing right now! The LORD is showing me that in this year 2020 124,900 ODM users will dance a new dance called ELEVATION DANCE. I see See 54, 600 ODM users; the LORD says your hair and your GLORY shall grow again! You shall be restored this year! I see 456,700 users of this devotional worldwide, singing new songs of praise because the LORD shall put a testimony of “Can this be true?” in their mouths!

The LORD is saving to a woman and 215 ODM users who had thought of committing suicide: “THE GLORY AHEAD is too MUCH! Behold it! It is a BLAZING GLORY! My allowed delays are not my denials! I shall use you to show the world that I AM NOT A MAN that can lie! Wait for Me and wait on Me! As My servant anoints your hands and feet this year, your NEW SPEED SHALL MANIFEST and men through your story, shall know that I AM THE LORD ON HIGH!” Pray seriously now! (Give out a carton or copies of this ODM edition to help others join in this fasting programme). Get your, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet and start preparing for another worldwide 21-day fasting programme (11th-31st January 2020)!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.

2. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I move from the GOOD of the past to the BEST of tomorrow.
3. LORD, I refuse to allow the past to chain my tomorrow! I refuse to allow the present to overshadow the great ELEVATION STORY of tomorrow.
4. LORD, in this year 2020, do a thing that will be described as UNBELIEVABLE! Do a thing that will make people to ask: “Can this be true?” Lord, do a thing that will SILENCE every accuser of my destiny in Jesus name.
5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME ODM page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15”

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE GOT MORE THAN A GOLF CLUB!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 3:14-21

There is a story a about a golf trainer that well illustrates the importance of thinking big and expecting big things from your big God. This trainer was invited by a wealthy and powerful king to come and train him on how to play golf. He taught the king for a couple of days and when he was about to leave, the king summoned him to show his appreciation. He asked him, “What can I do to show you how much I appreciate your kind gesture…?” “Don’t bother, the trainer replied, “You’ve been a wonderful host; I’ve enjoyed every bit of my stay here. Getting to train you itself is a privilege I will forever appreciate.”

But the king was adamant. He did not want the golfer to leave without receiving something special. When the golfer realized this, he told the king, “Okay…you can send me a golf club” (A golf club is a club used to hit a golf ball in a game of golf). He asked for a “stick” used to hit/play golf balls! Then the king was happy! On his way back home, the golfer began to THINK and IMAGINE the kind of golf club (stick) that the king was going to send to hum. Was it going to be gold plated? Would it have diamonds and jewelries all over it? He was not sure. By the time he arrived home, there was a mail waiting for him. It was a certified mail from the king. He was wondering: Is this my golf club (stick)? When he opened it, he was shocked: it was the deed (legal paper) to a 500-acre 18- hole golf club (a golf field). He almost passed out! The man was thinking about a golf club (a stick for hitting golf balls), but the king was thinking about a golf course (A golf course is the large ground where the game of golf is played).

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that, just as the king exceeded that golfer’s expectation (what he asked or imagined), your own king – JEHOVAH KAMKPE, will exceed your expectations this year! Today’s Word Vs. 20 says: “Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” Note the words “ASK or IMAGINE”! Because Jehovah God shall exceed your asking or imagination this year! “JEHOVAH KAMKPE” – THE MORE THAN ABLE GOD is ready! “KAMKPE” is a local Nigerian word used to describe somebody who is UNSHAKABLE and UNMOVABLE!
Nothing you are passing through or will ever pass through or ask, MOVES YOUR GOD, because He knows that at the end, you will END UP BEING ELEVATED and CELEBRATED! He sent me to tell you through today’s devotional: that your ELEVATION STORY will become the groaning of your haters. Ah! What your God and your KING will do this year shall shock your bone marrow for good! Remember, you cannot be the child of a great God and remain small all your life. Stretch yourself and reach out for something new and big. Ask big! Think big! Pray big! Plan big and talk big! The world will hear your great elevation story! This is your year! (Give out this ODM copy as a gift).

PRAYER POINTS. Take Song 2: My faith looks up…

1. In your own words, pray generally concerning today’s word now as led.
2. Repent from doubting your God, and for thinking and planning small now.
3. “JEHOVAH KAMKPE” – the more than able God: EXCEED MY
EXPECTATIONS in 2020 and at the WORLD ANOINTING
ELEVATION NIGHT in Jesus name. (pray it seriously).
4. LOOSE THE KING’S FAVOUR ON YOU TODAY/DAILY!!
5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15”

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FIRE AND THE WATER PROVOKES THE WEALTHY PLACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 66: 1-12

Welcome to today’s devotional write-up with He that turneth rivers into a wilderness and the water springs into dry ground! Vs. 12 of today’s scripture says: “Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” Other words for wealthy place are “GREEN PLACE.” “MOIST PLACE!” “PROSPEROUS PLACE!” “ELEVATED PLACE!” “HIGHER GROUNDS!” Thank God for this New Year! No matter how last year was, the LORD is instructing me to let you know that He kept you alive because SOMETHING AWESOME IS STILL ABOUT TO HAPPEN in your destiny journey!

Probably, men rode over your head; meaning they hurt you badly or probably men wickedly disappointed you! It could be that you went THROUGH serious FIRE (harsh trials and battles you cannot explain) and THROUGH turbulent WATERS (tough times and STORMS OF LIFE), but the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God allowed all those “BUS-STOPS” in order to get you to your WEALTHY PLACE (today’s 1st scripture. Vs. 12). Your WEALTHY PLACE means your SHOCKING ELEVATION! It is a land where men will envy your NEW HIGHER
GROUND STATUS! It is your GREEN land! It is where men will envy your NEW HIGHER GROUND STATUS! Oh! Mark these prophetic words: 2020 will be that year when you will loudly declare: I HAVE BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY ELEVATED! Ah!! It is a year you will humbly declare: MY GOD HAS BROUGHT ME TO MY WEALTHY PLACE! Yes!

It is in this year you will boldly declare: AT LAST I HAVE MOVED FROM EXPECTATION to ELEVATION! So, refuse to begin the year with discouragement, doubt or depression! God has a BIG plan and you will get there! Be ready to start and finish the upcoming 21-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME starting from January 11th to January 31″ and be at the end-of-fast WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION night. I have been commanded to anoint your feet and your hands that night! Also get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day FASTING PRAYER POINTS. Oh, THIS IS YOUR YEAR to move into your WEALTHY PLACE-ELEVATION LAND! Be determined, strong, focused and positive! Give out this booklet and “WAH-15” copies and help someone join the 21-day fasting programme starting on Saturday 11th January to Friday 31st January, 2020.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance….

1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. Thank God for this New Year! Lord, use the FIRE and the WATER to move me into my WEALTHY PLACE!
3. Your WEALTHY PLACE means your SHOCKING ELEVATION! Lord, in this year 2020, do a thing that will make me to boldly declare: “I HAVE BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY ELEVATED” in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
4. I receive GRACE to give out ODM copies to help others participate in this fasting programme in Jesus name.
5. Pray about this year as led now.
6. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MOVE FROM THE JUNIPER TREE TO YOUR SYCAMORE TREE! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 KINGS 19: 9 – 18; LUKE 19:

It was Cameron Trammell who once said: “Win If You Can, Lose If You Must, But NEVER QUIT!” No matter how the past year was, don’t quit! Even if the past year was like HELL, push yourself again and again! God has put a FIGHT in you because He knows Satan is determined to stop you! Don’t give up an inch until the final buzzer sounds! It will be a sound of your own HALLELUYAH CHORUS! I see 132,200 ODM users that CARRIED OVER many “HARD-TO-FORGET MISTAKES.”

See what to do with a mistake: “recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it” (Dean Smith).” Yes! FORGET IT! “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namat. Michael Phelps wrote: “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” NOTE THIS: Is it not that same ELIJAH who prayed to die, that was later used to RETIRE the evil god called BAAL and its prophets? He did not know that there were more victories ahead! Just after praying the prayer of KILL ME LORD,” angels came to minister to him! I see ANGELS ministering to you this January to December!

There will be angels that will cancel all accidents this year! There are angels that will bring that your PRAYER POINT to pass! There are ELEVATION ANGELS that will visit you daily to fulfil the divine mandate of heaven concerning you! Vs 15 –16 says: “And the LORD said unto him, “Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.”

Elijah did not know that his assignment was not finished! He still had to ANOINT KINGS that would demolish Jezebel and also anoint a man of DOUBLE PORTION -Elisha! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP, even when all HELL is confronting you! Elijah did not know that HIS BEST DAYS WERE JUST AHEAD! So, in this year 2020, even when the odds are against you, make each day your masterpiece! NEVER GIVE UP because the RAINBOW will always show up after the storm! Be ready to start and finish the upcoming 21-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME (January 11th – January 31st) and don’t miss the end-of-fast WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION night at the TBS LAGOS 7pm. I have been commanded to anoint your feet and your hands that night! Also get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet which contains the 21-day FASTING PRAYER POINTS. Oh, THIS IS YOUR YEAR in which you will move from the JUNIPER TREE of tears to the SYCAMORE TREE of ELEVATION like Zacchaeus! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…

1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. Elijah did not know that HIS BEST DAYS WERE JUST AHEAD! Thank you LORD GOD for this New Year! Lord, I determine never to QUIT trusting You!
3. Still pray about your 2020 goals now.
4. I loose ELEVATION ANGELS to move on my behalf in 2020!
5. I loose ELEVATION ANGELS to perfect all that concerns my GOALS in 2020
6. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 Of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15″

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MOVE FROM THE JUNIPER TREE TO YOUR SYCAMORE TREE – 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 KINGS 19.1.5; LUKE 19: 1-10

Vs. 3 of today’s 2nd Scripture says: “And he sought to see who Jesus was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.” He had money but he had a deficiency/a weakness – HE WAS A SHORT MAN! He had money and influence, but he was a laughing stock in society! People laughed at his LITTLE STATURE! He had money and fame but he was an object of MOCKERY!

Even the poor MOCKED his stature! God was using his stature to tell ZACCHAEUS – “YOU ARE NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ME!” Indeed, that’s how God uses our trials to speak to us! NOBODY is perfect, but the LORD wants you to TURN that WEAKNESS to HIM! Instead of him to pity himself and die, Zacchaeus determined to change his destiny! He ran and CLIMBED A SYCAMORE TREE! Remember that in 1 Kings 19, Elijah also ran from danger (threat from Jezebel) and sat under a JUNIPER TREE! Oh! (The JUNIPER THE AND SYCAMORE tree!
The Holy Ghost wants you to be determined to move from the JUNIPER TREE of fear, discouragement, self-pity, self-comparison (comparing yourself with others), depression, secret anger against God, to the SYCAMORE tree of DETERMINATION, EFFORT and EXPECTATION! The LORD met Zacchaeus on top of that SYCAMORE TREE and he that was short in stature suddenly became TALL in stature. The whole world suddenly came to a stand-still for him and he became instantly famous! Wow!
JESUS STOOD FOR HIM to come down from the tree and in this year 2020, the LORD will SURPRISE YOU! Zacchaeus was EXPECTING JUST TO SEE JESUS, but the LORD changed his EXPECTATION to his ELEVATION! He told him – “COME DOWN; today I shall visit your HOUSE!” Suddenly the JEERING led to JUBILATION! That shall be your story this year! Just refuse to QUIT or give up! Your best days are ahead of you! You will be so ELEVATED that men will ask you: “IS IT ONLY YOU SERVING GOD”? Don’t forget that ZACCHAEUS was not the only SHORT MAN in town! The LORD will pass a billion souls and get to your address this year!

The LORD will single you out of the crowd for an uncommon ELEVATION! He will wipe SHAME away from you and crown you with FAME! I can imagine people discussing ZACCHAEUS all over the city! You are next! Men will ask you: “HOW DID IT HAPPEN”? The testimony of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” is locating you this year! Determine to move from the JUNIPER TREE to the SYCAMORE tree and start the 21-day WORLD-WIDE FAST from January 11th to 31st! Then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of January 31, 7pm at the TBS Lagos.

It will be a night when the LORD will single you out from the crowd like ZACCHAEUS! Yea! It will be your “ZACCHAEUS LIGHT!” Get the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 15” booklet for the 21-day PROPHETIC prayer points! Something great and new is about to happen! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: When the morning comes…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, turn the follow following deficiencies/weakness of my life to my dancing pad (mention them)!
3. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on Page 108 of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15″.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I AM UNDER CONSTRUCTION; BORN TO BREAK RECORDS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 17: 21-37

Your struggle does not define you! Your reaction to that struggle will. Whether faced with a life-altering disease, decision, or situation, how you react exposes hidden personality traits of the CHAMPION within In this New Year 2020, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A PROJECT IN GOD’S HANDS AND YOU ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION! No matter what happens, always declare to yourself daily: “GOD HAS NOT FINISHED WITH ME! I CANNOT FAIL” Note that there was a CHAMPION in DAVID that was not discovered till Goliath showed up! Face the challenges of life with strength and courage! Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve entry into their ELEVATION LAND.

They quit at the last mile of the race! Yes! They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown! That was what happened to DAVID’s brothers and all the war Generals of ISRAEL! They ran from Goliath! They gave up just a few minutes to their ELEVATION! Refuse to join that group this year! Do you know that any of them would have been the NEW WORLD CHAMPION on that day? But the trophy went to DAVID! Always declare: “THERE IS A CHAMPION IN ME. IT SHALL BE DISCOVERED THIS YEAR. I SHALL NOT QUIT TRUSTING THIS GOD!” William Ward noted. Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records Yea! ALWAYS DECLARE: “I was born to be a RECORD BREAKER!” Oh, your new name is RECORD BREAKER! No wonder Satchel Paige cautioned: “Never let your head hang down.

Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.” Hear Pat Riley: “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT! There is no such thing as life in-between.” Oh, I love that! Then Jack Dempsey quipped: “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” Even when all the ODDS are against you, determine to GET UP and KEEP GOING! “Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” (Dan Gable). That is why even when the trophy carries dust at last, MEMORIES of how you ENDURED, last forever!

Congratulations in advance for this year! I see you DANCING at the top! (Wow! Why don’t you share this inspiration with others by giving them a copy of this great devotional? Give out at least 20 copies this week)! This Saturday, 11th January is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme. Begin to cut down on your food intake! 2020 is your ELEVATION PARTY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now. ODM Daily 7 January 2020 – I AM UNDER CONSTRUCTION; BORN TO…
2. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I boldly declare: “THERE OS A WORLD CHAMPION IN ME. IT SHALL BE DISCOVERED THIS YEAR! I SHALL NOT QUIT TRUSTING THIS GOD!”
3. LORD, my new name is RECORD BREAKER as I go out daily! I refuse to quit! I refuse to give up on Jehovah God! I refuse to condemn myself! I am a PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION in God’s hands! I cannot fail and shall not fail in Jesus name.
4. Oh, champion in me! Be revealed, ELEVATED and announced this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15”

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: 2020: MY NEEDS ARE LOCATING
ME! ESCAPE FROM SHAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 17:27; PHILIPPIANS 4:10-19

Today’s 2nd word Vs. 19 (NIV) says: “And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Note: He will supply all your NEEDS not your WANTS. There is a difference between NEEDS and WANTS. A need is something you really may not necessarily do without. A want on the other hand is something you can do without. So, a need is different from a WANT just as SAVINGS is different from INVESTMENT! In life, you need investment and not just savings! EVERYBODY SAVES, but only FEW INVEST! Investment can generate wealth or other streams of income which can make your life better. But most times, our savings are short lived.

So, go for the NEEDS and not the WANTS of your life! When I was going through a crisis many years ago, I had to remove my children from a good and expensive school in Lagos City, and carried them to a lesser school in my village – to a school in a remote village in Delta state, Nigeria for six years. I did so because I had to differentiate between what I really needed at that time and what I wanted. I wanted a very good education for my children but since I couldn’t afford it then, I had to put them where I could afford at the time. But today, the story is different. STOP LIVING A LIFE OF COMPETITION in 2020!
Do not compete with anybody! You are not in a race with any man! Let your hope be built on Christ the SOLID ROCK! Refuse to ENVY others this year! Those you are envying have their own weaknesses/weak points. The LORD is telling me to whisper to you that your hour is coming and in this year of Divine Elevation, you will overtake those ahead of you! Yes! I see you OVERTAKING! Don’t put yourself under pressure because of LUXURY or WANTS! Don’t work yourself into depression and anxiety because of certain WANTS that are far from you now! In fact, MOST WANTS END UP AS WASTE BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T NEED THEM IN THE FIRST INSTANCE!

Your God Jehovah is telling me again that He will NEVER LET YOU DOWN! He will SUPPLY ALL your NEEDS! Not few! Not some! But ALL! That is why you must NEVER PANIC when you see others ahead of you or when there are certain DELAYS confronting you! Your God is called JEHOVAH JIREH! God is unlimited! He is MORE THAN ENOUGH! His bank account is located in a fish belly and He can open His bank account in anything you lay your hands to do! ASK PETER and the TAX COLLECTORS! Did He not deliver Peter from disgrace at the last minute?

NOTHING IS BEYOND HIS REACH! He can reach you on top of a tree like ZACCHAEUS and He can reach you in the deepest depths of the sea bed like Jonah! Look up to Him! You will be ELEVATED beyond your EXPECTATIONS! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1. In your own words your own words, pray about today’s word now as you are led.
2. REPENT FROM COVETOUSNESS TODAY and lust for THINGS!
3. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15”.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: STRUGGLES DON’T DEFINE YOU! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 44: 21-28

In this New Year, you must remember that your struggle does not define you. Your reaction to that struggle is what defines you. Whether faced with a life-threatening disease, disappointments, delays you cannot explain, bitter betrayals, wrong decisions, or TOUGH situations, how you react exposes hidden personality traits of the hero within you. In this ELEVATION year, you cannot GO DOWN! The LORD is speaking to 23, 300 ODM users right now: “You have been afraid to fail! You have been so scared of demotion! You have secretly dreaded LOSING IT ALL by GOING DOWN the hill of life! You hate to focus on your past and you fear a repeat of past failures!

But hear me My daughter and lend me your ears My son: I carried you IN MY HANDS in your mother’s womb and My hands were not weak in that season you were formed! Generations were conceived and your story line was written before you saw this earth! I have a plan and l shall take away the traps that HURT and I shall cause DIVINERS TO RUN MAD! All shall see you and marvel at the new speed that is coming! All shall see your head LIFTED and it shall come as DOUBLE lifting! The arrows of SHAME shall miss their target concerning you and all yours who favour your cause! I will cause you to laugh again and I shall I shall step you into My HIGHER-GROUND GRACE! You shall sing a new song of ELEVATION again!

For your past losses, I shall RESTORE and for your past growth, I shall MULTIPLY! There shall nothing fail concerning my agenda for your destiny! FEAR NOT WHAT MEN HAVE SAID; for no mortal can define your end story! Fear not their BOASTINGS for your wars and your battles REFINE but do not DEFINE you! My Finger shall rewrite all they have written! My BREATH shall cancel all they have spoken against you! Wait upon Me! LOOK UP to Me! Cease to LOOK here and there! I am ready! I am ready! I am ready to bring you into your EXPECTATIONS OF REST!” Wow, I nearly fell off this laptop just now as my “3 FRIENDS” overshadowed me in this prophetic flow!
Lift up your hands and begin to worship the LORD even as you pray now:
1. My Father, my Father God; I receive ALL You have spoken concerning me today! 2. I key into these prophetic words and declare that this is my year! 3. Evil men and women shall run mad and shame shall be their CANOPY this year – Vs. 25 of today’s scripture! 4. I cannot be defined by my battles this year! Yes, battles refine but do not define my destiny! I am not a quitter and I am not a loser! Thank you, LORD for the victory today as I go out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God! Sing Worship/Praises In Hymns

1. Pray the prayers above again.
2. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME
3. Pray on any other prayer point(s) as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JUST BEFORE THIS FAST! YOUR MOTIVATION CATALYST!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 138:2; JEREMIAH 32:14-27

Fasting and prayers can be in vain when doubt or panic is your bedrock! Do not come to the TBS WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT SERVICE of Friday January 31 WITHOUT MEDITATING ON THIS PAGE! In all you do this year, spend time with these scriptures below! I, Bishop Chris, will NOT cease to pray for you till you dance your ELEVATION DANCE! Psalm 138:2 says that God has MAGNIFIED HIS WORD ABOVE HIS NAME! Did you get that? The scriptures below are your CATALYSTS of ELEVATION! Follow me now into this PROPHETIC CATALYST ARENA:

Matthew 19:26 says, “But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Luke 1:37 says: “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Let that motivate you as you pray and wait for Him!
Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Declare it daily this year! See Mark 10:27 ,“And Jesus looking upon them saith, ‘With men [it is) impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”
Mark 9:23 : “Jesus said unto him, ‘If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.”

Halleluyah! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH! Refuse discouragement! It’s a matter of time!
Matthew 17:20 says: “And Jesus said unto them, ‘Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, “Remove hence to yonder place;’ and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” So why are you downcast? Just say the Word! Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear thou not; for I am) with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
YOU ARE NOT HELPLESS! This fasting will favour you! Mark 11:24 – “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them), and ye shall have [them].” Romans 8:31 – “What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?”
Job 42:2 – “I know that Thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from Thee.” Genesis 18:14 – “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Jeremiah 32:27 – “Behold, I ſam] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”

Isaiah 46:10 – “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” Always know that God does not change His mind; there is no expiration date on His promises! Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED and see you at the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! This is your year! Tomorrow Saturday 11th January, 2020 is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme. Get and give out copies of ODM and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet today. Help someone join the fast!

2. LORD, thank You for the PROPHETIC CATALYSTS of Your Word.
3. I shall dwell in Your WORD this year! I shall FIRE myself daily by them. I CANNOT FAIL! DEPRESSION, you are a stranger!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AVOID “SOREK CITY” THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 16: 4-21; NUMBERS 23:19

It’s great to be alive to witness the beginning of another 21-day WORLDWIDE FAST! Each year has ALWAYS witnessed a MULTITUDE of testimonies! The God who tagged this year as your year of ELEVATION will not lie and CANNOT lie! Deuteronomy 1:11 says “The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are…” I love that emphasis – MAKE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES SO MANY MORE AS YE ARE! That is ELEVATION – MORE THAN WHO YOU ARE NOW! Ah! In this year 2020, an ELEVATION story concerning your life, career, family and ministry is being written by heaven!
Get ready for it! Most of the 21-day prayer points and SERIOUS PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS on the FAST, are all in the booklet “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15.” Get a copy immediately! However, as you begin this FASTING programme, the Holy Ghost is REMINDING you that SAMSON loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was to remain in his elevated position as a Delilah ( Judges 16:4 ). Instead of Samson Nazarite, he chose to go to THE VALLEY OF SOREK. Sorek means, “PLEASURE AND WINE.” In the Valley of Sorek, he found DELILAH Delilah means, THE CONSUMER. At that time, the valley of Sorek, where she came from was celebrated for its vineyards/luxury.

It was like the modern-day city of LAS VEGAS – the SIN capital of the world! Why Las Vegas? Because” What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” and it is described as America’s “All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Sin” Wow! So, Moses left his divine mission and chose SOREK – (“Las Vegas”) which is known to SURE, vineyards, prostitutes, etc, and in the process HE BROKE REC THE HEDGE! Oh! The MANY lies of deadly SOREK! Sorek is attractive but destructive! Sorek fascinates now, but it assassinates later! In every Sorek, there is a Delilah and Delilah, the CONSUMER, is like a Consuming Fire! In this year 2020 and as this fasting programme begins, refuse to leave the place of consecration and holiness! THE ENEMY OF YOUR ELEVATION is summarized in one word – SIN.
SINS ARE LIKE CREDIT CARDS – YOU ENJOY NOW BUT PAY LATER! Did you get that? Samson was chosen from a crowd of millions! He was ELEVATED from the crowd, but he lost it! Your ELEVATION BLOCKER is SIN! Praying and fasting for 100 years cannot help you, if SIN is not arrested by you! Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 1 prayers on Page 10 ➢ ➤
WAR AGAINST HAMAN 15 DAY 1 FASTING PRAYER POINTS
Then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! Also, sow an ELEVATION faith SEED and still give out copies of this booklet to help others join in this programme! THIS IS YOUR YEAR as you avoid the City of Sorek.”

2. Declare Numbers 23:21 and take spiritual AUTHORITY over the spiritual and physical atmosphere of this fasting programme.
3. LORD, this is my YEAR OF DIVINE ELEVATION: I MUST BE ELEVATED IN JESUS NAME!
4 The valley of SOREK was Samson’s HEDGE BREAKERI Thank You LORD that by Your mercy, sins, iniquity and transgression will not break my hedge this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Our Daily Manna

2020: I AM MOVING FROM LO DEBAR TO JERUSALEM!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 SAMUEL 9:1-13; 1 SAMUEL 2:8-10

1 Samuel 2: 8-10 says: “He raised up the poor out of the dust and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and He hath set the world upon them. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall He thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth, and He shall give strength unto His king, and exalt the home of His anointed.” In this year 2020, THE LORD wants to make you the showpiece and masterpiece of His Divine Elevation agenda.
Why Tie A Seed To My Elevation Story? 2020 – LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ELEVATION STORY EVER TOLD

Note: “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes…” Then see this BOMBSHELL in 2 Samuel 9:5 & 7 - “Then King David sent, and fetched him (Mephibosheth) out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lo Debar. And David said unto him, ‘Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father, and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.” Ah! MEPHIBOSHETH, a man from LO DEBAR village, LAME ON BOTH LEGS, to start EATING BREAD ON THE SAME TABLE WITH DAVID THE KING in Jerusalem? Oh! I feel like leaping and shouting for joy! This is an ELEVATION story of “Can this be true?” You are the next to experience it!

The headlines this year concerning your life and ministry will be, “MOVED FROM LO DEBAR to JERUSALEM, from SHAME to FAME, from LAME to FAME, from EXPECTATION TO ELEVATION. Yes! MEPHIBOSHETH CHANGED ADDRESS! He was lifted from “FLOOR STREET” to the “KING’S TABLE AVENUE.” He was moved from “CRAWLING ROAD” to “CRUISING CRESCENT” and the God of MEPHIBOSHETH will change your address for good this year! I decree by the Holy Ghost anointing that in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT, as I am led to anoint your feet and hands, the HEADLINES concerning you and your destiny shall be: “JUST CHANGED ADDRESS; NOW lives at ELEVATION HIGH STREET.”
Wow! Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 2 prayers on page 21, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! Yes, after that night, you shall scream to the world, “I am now a resident of ELEVATION HIGH STREET! Sow your “LO DEBAR TO JERUSALEM” SEED and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER Psalms that will be sent to you! This is your year! Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 31st 2020 World Anointing service at TBS, Lagos. This is your DIVINE ELEVATION YEAR. Pray now!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now
2. God of MEPHIBOSHETH; change my ADDRESS for good this year! Move me from LAME to FAME! Move me from EXPECTATION to ELEVATION, from SHAME to fame, from MURMURING to MIRACLE in Jesus name!
3. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE INCREDIBLE GOD OF SPEED – AFTER ELEVEN YEARS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Psalm 107: 23-43

I got this FIRE BULLET last year 2019 and it will encourage you! It shows that the God you serve is ‘He that setteth the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock” (Psalm Psalm 107:41 ). HE IS A FAMILY MAKER! Thank you LORD Jesus for more mighty things You will do this year. “Dear Bishop, I want to fulfill my vow by testifying to the glory of Our OVERDO GOD. I took part in the 21-day fast for this year (2019), and I prayed that He (Our OVERDO GOD) should give me my own wedding ring. I sowed a small seed and my Psalm was given to me which I prayed with.

God crowned my head with honour and re- laid my foundation with precious stones. What we could not do in 11 years. He did in His own way and time. ALL marriage rites were completed within 6 months (24/04; 16/06 and 14/9) respectively this year (2019). Indeed it is my year of story PSALM 107: 23-43 to GLORY. My year of showcasing God’s mercies. God is INCREDIBLE! We’ve set new records in our various families. Thank YOU FATHER! My name has changed from Miss to MRS. God is FAITHFUL-(edeehills05email.com).” Wow! The incredible God! My prayer is that you will receive GRACE to obey every PROPHETIC INSTRUCTION given in this booklet. I am dust and the least of all men, but the HAND of the LORD in my will make a difference in that DELAYED ANSWER battle to your prayers!

The God who ordered me to DROPPHARMACY will not allow you to end up in shame! EACH YEAR, He gives me the focus/theme of the anointing night 10 MONTHS AHEAD (February every year). She wrote that last year was indeed her “STORY TO GLORY YEAR.” You will testify that INDEED, this year has been your UNCOMMON ELEVATION year! You will be ELEVATED BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION! She sowed a seed during the fasting programme and PRAYED THE PSALMS that were sent! Even if you or your wife are sent the SAME PSALM, it is not a mistake! I am led to pick these PSALMS to send out and the LORD has done GREAT things through praying these PROPHETIC PSALMS! Do all you can never to miss the last ANOINTING NIGHT of this fasting programme!

I was ordered by my “3 FRIENDS” (the TRINITY) to anoint your feet and hands that night! I see DELAY YOKES BREAKING! What she could not get done in 11 years was done in 6 months! This is DIVINE ACCELERATION and that same GRACE will locate your 2020 fasting prayers and your destiny this year! This year you will be walking when others are crawling! You will run when others are walking and you will be flying when others are running! This year like Daniel, you will outrun and outshine your competitors ( Daniel 6:1-3 ). Aha! You will overtake every overtaker and silence the silencer! What is taking others 20 years will take you 20 days!
She wrote in her testimony above: “We’ve set new records in our various families.” This year, the LORD will use you to re-write your family history for good and your God will make you a RECORD BREAKER! Yes! This is your year! TODAY’S FASTING PRAYERS-SEE page 21 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet

1. In your own word, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thou INCREDIBLE GOD, do the incredible and do what will make men dance with me and declare: “THIS IS INCREDIBLE!”
3. Lord, arresting and obstructing powers are stopped.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I CANNOT BE EMBARRASSED IN 2020

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 22:21-30; 1 Corinthians 5: 20

In 2018, Robyn Rihanna Fenty, a citizen of Barbados was given the title: “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,” by the government of Barbados for her local and international contribution in flagging the flag of Barbados. The word, “PLENIPOTENTIARY” actually means “a person and especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.” And the Holy Ghost wants you to know that ONE OF THE SECRETS OF ELEVATION and avoiding SHOCKING EMBARRASSMENT is to know who you are! Don’t let your enemies DEFINE YOU or ask you questions like, “WHO ARE YOU?
KNOW WHO YOU ARE as the year begins! 2 Corinthians 5:20 says that YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST! You were ELEVATED on the day you got BORN AGAIN from just being a CHILD OF GOD to an AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST! The difference is that the devil can mess around with just any child of God who lives like a baby in the LORD! But AMBASSADORS are those who have grown from just being a CHILD, into being a SON with full AUTHORITY to represent the kingdom. An AMBASSADOR cannot be messed around with! They enjoy certain rights which ordinary Citizens do not enjoy! And that’s who you are! Yes! The word ‘AMBASSADOR’ is one of the fastest routes away from SHAME and RUBBISH!

This is because AMBASSADORS have WIDE IMMUNITY from arrest, molestation or prosecution! Jehovah God has ordained you as His AMBASSADOR on planet earth with FULL POWER and AUTHORITY to transact the business of your destiny. This year 2020 and in this 21-day fasting programme, He is sending me to announce to you that YOU ARE MOVING FROM EMBARRASSMENT to ELEVATION! The powers that MOLESTED YOU IN THE PAST WILL BE ARRESTED AND HANDCUFFED THIS YEAR; you will be their “WATERLOO” and DISGRACE LAND…! (To be continued tomorrow). Pray now with, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 4 prayers on page 29 , then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.
It will be an UNFORGETTABLE experience! Come with your picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! Sow your, “NO MORE EMBARRASSMENT” SEED and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led. 2020 ODM Daily Hymns Praise and Worship Songs

2. I am an AMBASSADOR and I carry authority to represent heaven this year! I cannot be BROUGHT DOWN or rubbished this year! I am an answer to this generation and I shall see answers this year in Jesus name.
3. REFUSE to see myself as an EMBARRASSMENT, I AM AN AMBASSADOR in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously now and any other issue(s) affecting your peace!
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” Prayers now as directed above. Always pray the 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I CANNOT BE EMBARRASSED IN 2020! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 KINGS 1: 9-18; 2 CORINTHIANS 5:20

Vs 9 of today’s 1st Scripture (paraphrased) says: “And he (the brigade commander) spake unto him, ‘Thou man of God, the king hath said, ‘Come down.” What an insult! He was commanding ELIJAH to come down, meaning: “I hereby command your DEMOTION.” He wanted to EMBARRASS and HUMILIATE the anointing! But he was in the wrong address and met the wrong candidate! Ah! I decree today, any power planning your COME DOWN, instead of your CLIMB UP (ELEVATION) this year will suffer irreversible SHAME! They will be sent to a land of NO-RETURN!
In fact, the second army commander made a bigger mistake. In Vs. 11 he shouted: “O man of God, thus hath the king said, ‘Come down quickly.” He did not just say “COME DOWN,” he said: “LET IT BE VERY QUICK!” Oh! It’s like DOUBLE INSULT UPON a bloody INJURY! Any power planning your QUICK DISGRACE shall suffer QUICK and INSTANT JUDGMENT because you are an AMBASSADOR that cannot be COMMANDED, manipulated OR EMBARRASSED by any means this year! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Vs 12 says: “And answered and said unto them, ‘If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty.

And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consume him and his fifty.” Oh! That was a journey of NO-RETURN and those planning to EMBARRASS or RUBBISH you will go on a Journey of NO-RETURN in Jesus name! This year, the LORD, will show them that you are the APPLE of His eyes! He will watch over you this year to make sure that every EMBARRASSMENT passes over you! As you sow your “EMBARRASSMENT MUST DIE SEED,” Heaven shall EMBARRASS your EMBARRASSMENT!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 5 prayers on page 29 , then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELÉVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm.
Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! That night, all satanic brigade commanders will die by FIRE! This is your year!

2. I decree today: Oh you satanic brigade
commanders or ANY POWER practicing divination and planning my COME DOWN; scatter! scatter! Scatter! in Jesus name.
3. I decree today: ANY ARROW sent to BRING ME DOWN QUICKLY this year; REVERSE! REVERSE! Return to sender in the 12 months of this year in Jesus name.
4. If I be a child of God, let FIRE CONSUME every EMBARRASSMENT plan this year in Jesus name. Lord, ELEVATE me again and again and again in Jesus name. Always pray the 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE. PUT YOUR HAND HERE
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” prayers as directed above

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “AM I DREAMING?”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 126: 1-6

“I want to thank Almighty God for giving Bishop Dr. Chris the vision (ODM) to impact so many lives for good. I also thank the ODM crew for a great job. My name is Mrs. Victory Ike. God changed my life from Story To Glory last year. I was almost seen as useless to my family and friends because everything was just stagnant. My career was a mess, no job, no relationship, nothing! But I didn’t give up! I told God to change my story to glory in 2019. I didn’t stop reading OUR DAILY MANNA and keying into God’s promises. I attended the World Anointing Night and sowed my “Story To Glory Seed” and also prayed fervently.

And indeed, God really did change my story as all I heard last year was just “CONGRATULATIONS” from January till December! It was good news everywhere! My career soared higher, I got a visa to my desired country, God gave me a wonderful husband, my wedding was a shock to everyone and God blessed me financially beyond my imagination. My testimony shocked everyone! All those that treated me badly and spoke against me, asked for forgiveness and started to associate with me. In fact, my life moved from story to glory and the blessings are still coming…! I still feel like I am dreaming! I am very grateful to God. Bishop Dr. Chris, God bless you and your family. From (victoriasuperstar91@yahoo.com).

Note that she said: My testimony shocked everyone! The Lord will do a thing that will shock those around you this year! What will SURPRISE everyone will come from your address this year! Psalm 126:1 says that when the LORD turned the CAPTIVITY of ZION, it seemed as if they were DREAMING! That was exactly what happened to the sister in today’s devotional. She wrote: I still feel like I am dreaming! Ah! I prophesy: The testimony of, “AM I DREAMING?” will locate you like a river at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT and indeed this year in Jesus name. I call it the testimony of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” Yes! People will ask you this year: “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”
The God that did it for this sister, is going to ELEVATE you to a height that will fill your mouth with laughter! Fear not! Be focused on your God! Give out this ODM copy regularly to help others too! Refuse depression/quarrels/bitterness! Avoid sin! Sow your “AM I DREAMING?” faith seed! This is your year! (Pray today’s FASTING PRAYERS on page 29 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” and prepare to be at the TBS). I was commanded to anoint your feet and hands! I see testimonies flowing like a river this year in Jesus name! Pray now! Be there!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s prayers as led now.
2. The God of this vison, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; this year, do a thing in my life that will make men and women to ask: “CAN THIS BE TRUE?
3. The God of OUR Daily MANNA, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; this year, do a thing in my life that will make me to ask: “AM I DREAMING?” Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” prayers as directed above.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH, UNSEEN FINGER; WRITE
IN MY FAVOUR THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 5:1-9, 17-28; JOHN 8:1-11

Whatever your enemies, haters, accusers, ancestral powers, etc, have written about you concerning your life, family and ministry in yesteryears and indeed this year, shall be cancelled, nullified, and re-written by the finger of God in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of this year 2020! The UNSEEN FINGER who wrote: “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” is still writing ( Daniel 5:5 )! That writing on the wall ended the destiny of king Belshazzar, the king of the Chaldeans, but it was that same writing by the UNSEEN FINGER that provoked the second historical ELEVATION of DANIEL! Oh! Hear this: You originated from DUST–THE SAND! Your destiny and life’s duration are tied to the earth (DUST) – SAND!

While your spirit/soul journeys to heaven, the FINAL destination of your flesh on planet earth will be DUST – SAND! Yes! Everything on earth originates from the DUST! Jesus settled the case of this woman caught in adultery on the sand – FROM HER ORIGIN. When the LORD wrote on the sand, HE WENT BACK TO HER PAST! Yes! He was dealing with her past/origin/foundation — from the DUST! Your psychology, physiology, emotions, character, etc, from your dusty nature! It is theologically uncertain what Jesus actually wrote on that day, whether He was writing words or drawing pictures or making signs. But what is certain is He was writing in favour of the adulterous woman! You are next!

(MORE TOMORROW). Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” DAY 7 prayers on page 38, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS. Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet that night! Come with your identity card/picture and anything that represents the labour of your hands! That night the UNSEEN FINGER shall write “MERCY! MERCY and MERCY” for you and JUDGMENT on your haters! This is your year! Sow your, “UNSEEN FINGER ELEVATION SEED” and pray the PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALMS that will be sent to you! This is your year!
One special mantle for each Sunday! 52 weeks in a year! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week. It MUST be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies have started! Don’t miss any! This is your year!

2. JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER; write MERCY and ELEVATION
in my favour this year!
3. JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER; write MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN concerning the haters of my ELEVATION story in Jesus name.
4. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.

Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous. Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 31st 2020 World Anointing Elevation Night at the TBS, Lagos. This is your ELEVATION YEAR! Pray
Pray now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE YEAR OF “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 5:7-31

Vs 5 of today’s scripture says: “In the same hour came forth the fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.” IT WAS THE FINGERS OF A “MAN” that suddenly appeared to SPOIL THE PARTY and BOASTING of this king. In this year 2020, Jehovah God will SUDDENLY appear to SUDDENLY disappoint the plans and celebrations of your haters! This king wanted to INSULT the God of heaven by drinking wine with the golden vessels taken from the house of God! In this year 2020, the FINGER THAT STOPS INSULTS WILL WRITE AND RE-WRITE! He will write a JUDGMENT against your ELEVATION/DESTINY attackers and He will RE-WRITE whatever they have written against you!

Just as PHARAOH’S magicians proclaimed in
Exodus 8:19 – “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD,” so shall your haters shout in agony this year: “THIS IS THE FINGER OF GOD AT WORK.” It was that same finger that wrote the TEN COMMANDMENTS in Exodus 31:18 and that same FINGER will write DIRECTIONS and write your NEW ELEVATION STORY! Just as the FINGER wrote, the LORD is telling me to inform you that this is the year of “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN to those who are determined to act as BLOCKERS, TOLLGATES or ADVERSARIES concerning your dreams! They shall see a FINGER-IN-ACTION which will defy their interpretation! It is a year of HURRAY for you and a year of HORROR to your haters! Complete this 21-day fast and be at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT holding at the TBS Lagos, Nigeria.
I will anoint your hands and your feet that night. Bring anything concerning the labour of your hands and your picture! It will be a prophetic night of “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” and it will be your night of HURRAY! Sow your “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you! Yes! This is your year of “OPERATION NO MERCY” to your haters! It is also a YEAR OF “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” to all destiny MOCKERS!
Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 1.5” DAY 8 prayers on page 38 , then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. This is your year! (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 -903 264 8292 or e-mail : orderodm@gmail.com).

WAR AGAINST HAMAN 15 DAY 7 AND DAY 8 –
“JEHOVAH THE SAND-WRITER! OH, UNSEEN FINGER; WRITE IN MY FAVOUR THIS YEAR!”

2. Lord, I declare this day that my haters shall see Your FINGER IN ACTION this year! You shall write in my favour month by month and You shall write against their BOASTINGS day by day! They shall see “MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN” every day and night and they shall know that the MORE THAN ENOUGH GOD has declared operation “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” against them. Thank you LORD JESUS!
3. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.
4. My Father My Father!! Do a quick work in my destiny, that will turn ‘WHO ARE YOU?’ TO ‘HOW ARE YOU?’ this year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH MY HAIR! GROW AGAIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16:18-31

Welcome! It was Ben Stein who crafted: “It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated…it is finished when it surrenders.” That means sometimes, because we are all HUMAN coated with DIVINITY, we fail or make mistakes. But it is not the mistakes that conclude your case: your case is concluded when you GIVE UP! Psalm 34:20 says NO CHILD OF GOD’s case can be CONCLUDED no matter their errors! YOU WILL RISE AGAIN! And that was what the enemies of SAMSON NEVER KNEW! Those expecting your SHAME will see your FAME! Yes! Why Tie A Seed To My Elevation Story? 2020 – LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ELEVATION STORY EVER TOLD

If they are still alive, the “Philistines” gathering to see your premature death will hear of your, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY celebrations LIVE every year in Jesus name. Note the words in Judges 16:23 – “…and to rejoice: for they said, ‘Our god HATH delivered Samson our enemy into our hands.” Also note the underlined word, “HATH.” That word, “HATH “COMPLETED,” “ENDED.” “DEAD- also in means “FINISHED”, “END,” “IT’S OVER,” “DONE”, “TERMINATED,” “CONCLUDED,” “EXPIRED, ‘WOUND-UP’ or HOPELESS.” So, they concluded that Samson would never be delivered from their prison. They concluded that they had captured his life, ministry and destiny! Oh! Was it not a little boy supplied by the Philistines that showed Samson the pillars of the temple?
READ SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR DISGRACE THIS YEAR (2019) - “WHERE THE WORD OF A KING IS, THERE IS POWER”
Yes! I am shown now that those who have CONCLUDED your case will be used CONSTRUCT and COMPUTE (write) your ELEVATION LADDER/STORY! Those who have CONCLUDED your case will SALUTE your rising/ELEVATION this year/beyond! That is why the LORD will single you out to announce to the world that: YOU CANNOT CONCLUDE THE CASE OF A MAN OR WOMAN WHO IS WORK-IN-PROGRESS IN THE HANDS OF THE ANCIENT OF DAYS!”
WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15 DAY 9 AND DAY 10 – OH MY ENEMIES! DO NOT CONCLUDE MY CASE! MY LIFE; MY BATTLES SHALL END IN PRAISE THIS YEAR !Those writing you off will end up in divine stupidity! The Philistines were baptized with divine stupidity – they forgot that the HAIR of Samson was growing. Ah! THEY FORGOT! Yea! Someone will forget your secret this year! THEY SHALL BE BLIND TO YOUR ELEVATION SECRET ( Judges 16:22 )! Ah!

DAY 9 prayers on page 48 , then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet! Sow your, “I CANNOT BE CONCLUDED SEED,” pray the Psalm that will be sent to you and bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year! (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292 or e- mail: orderodm@gmail.com).

2. My case cannot be concluded! Thank you LORD!
3. I SHALL NOT BE utterly cast down! Thank you LORD!
4. Disappoint those planning my DISGRACE this year!
5. I shall not miss the World Anointing Night by Your grace,
6. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers today as directed above.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE KEPT HEARING: MEN SHALL NOT CALL YOU MARAH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Luke 7: 11-18

The LORD told the widow of the city of NAIN in today’s scripture: WEEP NOT! And the Lord ELEVATED her from SHAME to FAME, from SORROW to SHINING, from SORRY to CONGRATULATIONS and from HORROR to HURRAY! Her only son became a MIRACLE LEGEND! That’s what the LORD will do for you this year! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE a joyous and loud ELEVATION! Share this with me: “That previous Sunday, BISHOP was preaching and “HAMMERING” the words: “PEOPLE WILL NOT CALL YOU MARAH.” AFTER THAT, HE SAID WE SHOULD PAIR OURSELVES “IN TWOS” AND PRAY THAT OUR NAMES SHALL NOT BE MARAH, BUT “NAOMI.” Why Tie A Seed To My Elevation Story? 2020 – LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ELEVATION STORY EVER TOLD

I PRAYED THE PRAYER SERIOUSLY. AFTER THAT, I GOT A RHEMA FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT: ISAIAH 66:22: “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the LORD. So will your name and descendants endure.” At that SUNDAY PROPHETIC SERVICE at the MANNA MOUNTAIN, AFTER EACH GROUP PRAYER, THE SAME VERSES REPEATEDLY CAME TO MY SPIRIT MAN. ON TUESDAY, ANOTHER VERSE CAME AGAIN – ISAIAH 30:19 WHICH SAYS THAT “I WILL NOT SORROW AND I WILL NOT CRY” Not quite long, a strange call came in, saying that I was needed at the hospital as my only son had been involved in the BUS (BRT) – DANGOTE TRUCK COLLISION accident that claimed 19 lives AT IKORODU, Lagos State, Nigeria.

My only son just HAD a little injury! God USED the Bishop to minister to me! I didn’t know that the prayer was for me – that my name would not be MARAH AND THAT I WILL NOT CRY! Thank God I came to church that Sunday! God brought my son out ALIVE. IF I had not been in church that day, MY NAME WOULD HAVE BEEN MARAH BY NOW! MY ONLY SON COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD – From SIS Rose +234 807 531 0204.” Wow! What a testimony! I thank God for the healing and PROPHETIC GRACE upon this vision! As much as you can, please introduce others to this booklet and be at the Manna Mountain ANY SUNDAY to begin your week! It is always a time of PROPHETIC DIRECTIONS, SUNDAY PROPHETIC RAIN, prayer fire and RHEMA!

Even pastors come and God has visited them. Sometimes EVEN IN MY ABSENCE, PRAYERS ON THE ALTAR USING MY MANTLE ON SUNDAYS HAVE PROVOKED THE INCREDIBLE! THE LORD GAVE ME DIRECTIONS TO RELEASE 52 MANTLES THIS YEAR (ONE PER SUNDAY EVERY WEEK! Don’t miss any! WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15 DAY 9 AND DAY 10 – OH MY ENEMIES! DO NOT CONCLUDE MY CASE! MY LIFE; MY BATTLES SHALL END IN PRAISE THIS YEAR ! As you conclude this fast AND ARE PRESENT AT THE ELEVATION NIGHT, the God of this vision will not allow you to end up in shame! THE LORD says that on SUNDAY just after the TBS, you must pray on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN directly or indirectly! FOR TODAY’S FASTING PRAYERS – SEE page 48 OF WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15″ booklet

2. Lord, I claim this testimony of DELIVERANCE from evil. MY NAME SHALL NOT BE MARAH this year in Jesus name. I shall not cry! I shall not mourn! I shall not die before my time!
3. Pray for this woman and all those whose testimonies are being used in this year’s devotional till December.
4. Do in my life what you did for the woman of NAIN in today’s scripture!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: “WHO ARE YOU?” MUST END! HIS WIFE INSULTED HIM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 19: 13-20

A man once came to me and cried that his wife gave him the BIGGEST INSULT of his life on that day! I was curious to know what she said! And he said: “My wife told me, ‘Hey, USE A CONDOM; THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER YOU.” As I tried to calm him down, I knew that REPROACH had SWALLOWED UP RESPECT in that home and part of today’s devotional was born! The wife was telling him that he was USELESS and people like him should be BANNED from planet earth! What an insult! But do you know that even LIFE INSULTS PEOPLE? Yes! When people or demons begin to ask you “WHO ARE YOU” in a MOCKING MANNER, it means RESPECT has been SWALLOWED UP by REPROACH! That was what the seven sons of SCEVA experienced “WHO ARE YOU?” is not a compliment but a question of IDENTITY “WHO ARE YOU?” is a question used to DESTABILIZE AN OPPONENT THE WAR FRONT! IT IS QUESTION OF MOCKERY! THIS: When Jacob went into the presence of Isaac his father to receive OF MOCKERY! WATCH THIS: When Jacob went to the presence of Isaac his father to receive HIS TRANSGENERATIONAL BLESSING the battle of his identity show up.

Isaac asked him, WHO ARE YOU?” ( Genesis 27:18 . 19. 24)! Jacob had to change his identity before he could obtain THE BLESSING! He was JACOB, but he changed his name/identity to ESAU! But many years the angel asked him. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?’ And he said ‘JACOB’ Genesis 32: 27). That is why I call the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION A NIGHT OF A NEW NAME AND ANEW IDENTITY! The LORD will shake off any EVIL LABEL and baptize you with a New LABEL of holiness, wealth, good health, uncommon promotion, good marital, story, signs, wonders, new oil, new grace, etc. Ah! This year, RESPECT WILL SWALLOW UP REPROACH in your life, family and ministry! The insult of “WHO ARE YOU must expire! The powers asking “WHO ARE YOU from your father’s and mother’s house shall be arrested at the ELEVATION NIGHT! Those saying that you are not qualified shall run mad in disappointment! Sow your ELEVATION SEED also known as HOW ARE YOU?”
SEED or “RESPECT SWALLOW REPROACH SEED and BRING AN IDENTITY CARD OR ANYTHING CONTAINING YOUR PICTURE TO TBS. LAGOS, AS I WAS PROPHETICALLY INSTRUCTED to also anoint your feet and your hands! Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMÁN – 15” DAY 11 prayers on page 57, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING Yes! This is your year! ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. ODM Today January 2020 Day 21 – “WHO ARE YOU?” MUST END! HIS WIFE INSULTED HIM!
READ Our Daily Manna February 2019 ASABA Anointing service Bishop (Dr) Chris Kwakpovwe

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…,
1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. My Father! My Father!! Do a quick work in my destiny, that will turn WHO ARE YOU?’ To ‘HOW ARE YOU?’ this year in Jesus name.
3. LORD, take away anything bringing INSULT and REPROACH to my destiny this year (pray it seriously now and also in “War Against Haman).
4. Lord, BAPTIZE ME WITH RESPECT in the 12 months of this year (mention the months). Respect, Swallow Up Reproach
5. Pray the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” prayers of today as directed above.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Is Jesus God? / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.