Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (35486 Views)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by esosuo: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Did I hear some one say hard earned money ? undecided collect dis .One ist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Hard earned money abi? That money belongs to the FG of Nigeria and now that it is on ice, she should kiss it goodbye. As for you Wailing zombies defending the old crook who have less than N5000 to your name, know that even if she manages to get the cash back, not a single kobo will credit your account

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by segepol10(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2016
This money is too much madam. This is not your hard earn money but your hard stolen money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by ajepako(f): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Aunty PEJ na lie oh....

Which kain work you dey do to earn that much?

Abeg vomit our national yam jare..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by nkpommpko(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.
what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmm, what a funny world, but its the people in it that makes the world electrified, a comedy zone or theatre. Its not good enough to be an observer, better to ride in the path of game changer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
otukpo:
See boldness.

Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
which work she dey do?
Nobody to answer you here, simply apply to court by way of Order of mandamus against the efcc so they can charge her to court.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by goodheart92: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?

people like you are the one destroying Nigeria, you are supporting her base on sentiment , not knowing that alot of people can not eat two meal in a day in Nigeria now, why can't you search your mind and condemn the corrupt act perpetrated by this woman which has brought Nigeria to recession now.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by brainpulse: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
[/[s]s
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.
[/s]Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
What I know is that... That woman is weigh richer than her husband before he became president.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by bakynes(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
Exaggerated facts, all Lies. Zombies are quick to draw up a chart when it's someone from Niger Delta. When are they going to draw the one showing thiefnubuu and Obasanjo's loot.
Mr Man are you not ashamed of yourself defending looters of public treasury? It's better you avoid commenting at all if Patience Jonathan is your role model than come here and disgrace yourself.
The likes of Tinubu and Obasanjo their time is still coming and when their case is wide open nobody will support them. Well I don't blame you, you see yourself as a biafran and not a Nigerian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2016
She worked hard doing nothing in 6 years to earn over $30M.This woman na human MMM

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2016
$31 million?...klepto shepopo!...diarisGoduoooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by nototribalist: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2016
bakynes:

Mr Man are you not ashamed of yourself defending looters of public treasury? It's better you avoid commenting at all if Patience Jonathan is your role model than come here and disgrace yourself.
until I see thiefnubuu in jail.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by zikter(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

I think efcc can find it hard to charge her because no documents showed that she owns the money or the companies. she is the one claiming ownership and the onus is on her to prove so. she has already gone to court for that purpose isn't she? but base on evidence before the law, she has nothing to do with the money for now.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2016
When are the masses going to rise up against all this worthless politicians and their proxies stealing the Commonwealth blind. This should be beyond tribes, ethnicity or political parties. The future of the country is very bleak if this corruption is not stemmed. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than this in a country where an average citizen earns less than $2 a day. Where States are owning salaries to their employees. The future of Nigeria is being mortgaged by this subhuman mongrels calling themselves leaders.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by DaPuncline: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?
Shut the bleep up! I remember how you folks screamed take metuh to court! When he was taken to court you called it a witchunt. FYI, metuh your God offered to returned the 400million stolen funds and declared his support for buhari's anti-corruption crusade!
www.nairaland.com/3197648/olisah-metuh-offers-return-n400m
Bury your ugly head in shame.

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2016
This is Patience.

Patience is a woman.

Patience works very hard.

Patience is a thief.

Do not be like Patience

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by baker91: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2016
hard earn gini..if I hear

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by DonCortino: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2016
ibhagab:
rubbish. How hard did she work?
O boy! Leave matter o, she hustle die! grin grin Before anybody see her husband u go settle her heavily o! In dollars and cash! She learnt that from turai yaadua. She also did that.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by zikter(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
until I see thiefnubuu in jail.
I just wonder why PDP did not jail him when they had opportunity. may be he is not corrupt after all or gej was a coward not to nail him.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by ychris: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Thats a joke ryt? This woman funny pass comedian Ay i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2016
E red for 9ja ryt now, bubu gats raise funds anyhow.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by greatcrown: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Don't mix issues up.
Our former first lady was not under probe.
She was not part of the management of any of these firms.
Trying to bring her in when there was no record to show that she was part of the management would amount to judicial error.
I have a feeling from onset that she was acting a script given to her by her lawyers.
I think the intention was to hoodwinked EFCC to include her.
But EFCC was clear that they were not probing her.
This becomes necessary because there appear to be a kind of agreement between PMB and the global community not to prosecute the GEJ family.

If mama peace has a good case, let her sue EFCC and let's see what she makes out of it.

But I know she won't, she will just rant in order to get people sympathy.

From the look of things, some people bought into her explanations. Good for her!!!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by truepropertyng: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2016
She needs to explain to Efcc how she made the money instead of shouting.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by buckyfof(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2016
You, ur sickness, ur husband, the money, PDP, ur supporter's, ur family, d company, d houseboy and driver,
ALL OF YOU ARE MADDDD!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by danot1030: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

It is amazing how depraved your mind is.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by idris4eva(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Hard earn money?. .... . From which work.. Whe does been a first lady amount to been a ceo of a company....
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by greggng: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2016
I was told she stated her occupation to be house wife.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
zikter:
I think efcc can find it hard to charge her because no documents showed that she owns the money or the companies. she is the one claiming ownership and the onus is on her to prove so. she has already gone to court for that purpose isn't she? but base on evidence before the law, she has nothing to do with the money for now.
Have you heard of the word "entrust"
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Qmerit(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:

So pathetic that people who are saying take her to court re doing so cause they know OUR judiciary is as slow as a snail, is the reason they shout about court, do u expect PMB to jail any one without court pronouncement? This people u called above did any one deny the fact and amount, did patience deny the figure? even if court is not working fast people of good reasoning/opinion court must ridicule them first if you want to die cause of that you and your likes can go ahead and die ok.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) / Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President) / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.