Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (35487 Views)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by suledes(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Didn't u know that First Lady is a job in naija, Second Lady (VP's wife), Excellent Lady (Governor's wife), and Deputy Excellent Lady. She held all those positions before she was defeated last year by Aisha Buhari.

Do u think that position was a philantropical position, anybody that holds that position will be paid fat salary. cheesy

I think a new First Lady postion is Grade 31 Step 1. cheesy

Even when her husband was a lecturer, she held d position of 'Lady Lecturer'.cheesycheesycheesy

This naija is full of drama. When PMb found out PEJ's domestic staffs are richer than some state governors. And PMB wanted to know how come, and they were traced to Mama PEJ. That was why her husband ran to IBB, and AbduSalam Abubakar for intercession...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by suledes(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Didn't u know that First Lady is a job in naija, Second Lady (VP's wife), Excellent Lady (Governor's wife), and Deputy Excellent Lady. She held all those positions before she was defeated last year by Aisha Buhari.cheesy

Do u think that position was a philantropical position, anybody that holds that position will be paid fat salary. cheesy

I think a new First Lady postion is Grade 31 Step 1. cheesy

Even when her husband was a lecturer, she held d position of 'Lady Lecturer'.cheesycheesycheesy

This naija is full of drama. When PMb found out PEJ's domestic staffs are richer than some state governors. And PMB wanted to know how come, and they were traced to Mama PEJ. That was why her husband ran to IBB, and AbduSalam Abubakar for intercession...
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

She owns the account and was the sole signatory

I see. Ok I will leave it there.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by OAUTemitayo: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Please send your Resume to dimien.edonkumoh@starattorneys.org, I don't mind giving you clerical job
The fact is while some of you are academically brilliant, you are intellectually disabled.
How can a reasonable person lay claim to ownership of money in an 'Account not bearing her name'?
Do you think we are da.ft in this country?
star attorney my foot?
Who you epp?
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
lordthunderbolt:
EFCC has succeeded in making mere poor people talk about someone the shouldn't simply because they are so broke they can't find their way out of poverty

that woman was once the wife of a deputy governor
wife of a governor
wife of the vice president
wife of the president

if burutai can save much in two years savings to get 2 houses in dubai
why do we feel[b] if this woman invested her earnings[/b] all through the years she can't get that amount

she may be prosecuted for using her influence to get government jobs and contract that could be very fair
but to outrightly label her because of thr money in her account means that EFCC would lose in court
quote me right

Just tell us the WORK that she did (or is doing) to have those EARNINGS.... apart from being a "mere appendage" of Jonathan.
No long stories, then we take it from there.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kgdavid:

if you look at the posts of the person you quoted you should know she will not be able to understand this...why bother?

enlightening stuff though, for those who wish to be enlightened. Are you an accountant?

Naaah! but old enough and wise enough to look after my own small income. grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
Exaggerated facts, all Lies. Zombies are quick to draw up a chart when it's someone from Niger Delta. When are they going to draw the one showing thiefnubuu and Obasanjo's loot.
dasuki, saraki, ffk, are all Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Did anyone read the part were she said, 31 million dollars is for her medical bill and other expenses, abeg she wan buy new life abi wich kind sickness she get?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Please send your Resume to dimien.edonkumoh@starattorneys.org, I don't mind giving you clerical job

You could just be a CLERK or TYPIST in that office (if you work there at all)...... and this opinion is based on examing what you wrote in terms of its level of intelligence and substance.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by nkemjacob2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
is this the sort criminals they urge us to pray for. God bid I have exhausted all my prayer lines for our leaders. what is left is cuss, and cuss be unto all the political thieves in Nigeria. your generation will never see anything good.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Did anyone read the part were she said, 31 million dollars is for her medical bill and other expenses, abeg she wan buy new life abi wich kind sickness she get?

She is trying to buy a NEW Brain!

Between that woman and Jonathan, l dont know who needs the new brain more. grin grin

But a better explanation is that she is buying COMPLETE SET OF NEW BODY PARTS AT OSHODI because she wants to reconstruct herself to compete in the coming Miss Universe pageant.

And you know how she looks right now, that reconstruction go cost nor be small. grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by abdoolorunwa(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
NO CRY MAMA!
JUST EXPLAIN.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by mykelmeezy: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Larryfest:
I think she is high... How hard did she work to get billions of naira in her accounts This are the set of people presently giving this new govt useless excuses to lead the nation into recession.

you are smartly stupid

sure the amount might seem too high to an extent but have you asked yourself how much MTN makes from stealing #50 from 100000+ of its customers

now back to her

do you how much she gets as" thank you for your appearance"
"help me push my contract" gifts she didn't ask for

her influence as being the president wife alone can get her millions in a day...

call it corruption but that's how the world system works since time immemorial ..

you gotta GIFT Certain powers to get certain things ..

IF obas get paid. for attending your event how much more a president wider

by that standard you created we wud arrest sanusi coz where did he get #120m to buy a car..... .among the other worth over #100m veichles he has.....you know how much he gets daily by just sitting in his throne in kano? minus the shiii he gained as being CBN gov

so maybe $35m is quite high...

think b4 you say crap

lastpage:

Just tell us the WORK that she did (or is doing) to have those EARNINGS.... apart from being a "mere appendage" of Jonathan.
No long stories, then we take it from there.
Lastpage!
Larryfest:
I think she is high... How hard did she work to get billions of naira in her accounts This are the set of people presently giving this new govt useless excuses to lead the nation into recession.

you are smartly stupid

sure the amount might seem too high to an extent but have you asked yourself how much MTN makes from stealing #50 from 100000+ of its customers

now back to her

her influence as being the president wife alone can get her millions in a day...

call it corruption but that's how the world system works since time immemorial ..

by that standard you created we wud arrest sanusi coz where did he get #120m to buy a car..... .among the other worth over #100m veichles he has.....you know how much he gets daily by just sitting in his throne in kano? minus the shiii he gained as being CBN gov

think b4 you say crap

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
mykelmeezy:

you are smartly stupid

now back to her

think b4 you say crap

I wont insult you but l am sure even you know that you are MORALLY BANKCRUPT!

If she can make #35Milliuon Dollars just for being the "domestic appendage" of that clueless, kleptomanic clown, then Michelle Obama should have become richer than Bill gates and Mike Zuckerberg combined.

You know, people like you are suffering from the "cave-man syndrome".
Google it, read it and apply it to your pitiful situation.

As long as l dont hear you #Wailing about the exchange rate, l will tolerate your asinine comment. grin undecided undecided

Iranu-pelebe

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
Mama faces so u don chop our yam ko, its pay back time!
Dia ris God o.
In kasan kayi sata ka gudu!
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by thedarkside: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
The fact is while some of you are academically brilliant, you are intellectually disabled.
How can a reasonable person lay claim to ownership of money in an 'Account not bearing her name'?
star attorney my foot?
Who you epp?
Nonsense

na you dey mind our leaders...isnt it this type of leaders that sold us to the europeans in the year 1492 in our millions??...

na this nasty woman igbos want to defend??....seriously....!..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by tsmat(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
HARD EARNED......I CAN BET SHE NO WORK HARD REACH BRICKLAYER...
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by tsmat(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
lastpage:

I wont insult you but l am sure even you know that you are MORALLY BANKCRUPT!

If she can make #35Milliuon Dollars just for being the "domestic appendage" of that clueless, kleptomanic clown, then Michelle Obama should have become richer than Bill gates and Mike Zuckerberg combined.

You know, people like you are suffering from the "cave-man syndrome".
Google it, read it and apply it to your pitiful situation.

As long as l dont hear you #Wailing about the exchange rate, l will tolerate your asinine comment. grin undecided undecided

Iranu-pelebe

Lastpage!
OMG!!!......I LOVE NAIRALAND COMMENTS
"MORALLY BANKRUPT"...."CAVE-MAN SYNDROME"
ayaf laff die.....lol.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by ameh99: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seriously! Hard earn money shocked
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by osusuallstars: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
What of the millions Aisha has been donating to IDP and women in the north.? Is from her salon business ? how Manage? Patience Jonathan spent 15yrars as governor still and president wife so she must have been connected to too many businesses. Gold diamond and other jewelleries. So it is her money just like aisha of yesterday whose husband borrow money to buy presidential form has now turn a philanthropist
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
The fact is while some of you are academsically brilliant, you are intellectually disabled.
star attorney my foot?
Who you epp?
Nonsense

This is the only reasonable comment I have seen on this thread.

Thing is, the problem is not how she aquired the funds, no one cares. The fact is this issue doesn't concern her. Why should she be interviewed? The funds were not in her account, why does she have to explain how she got the funds,which fund sef? Nigerians and their shallow mentality, this is why okonjo said most of our Nigerian graduates are not employable. Just check the comments on this thread, and you should be ashamed of Nigerian Universities.

How can anyone keep legit, hard earned funds in another persons account.

The question is, would you do that? Can you keep your funds in another's account and access it thru cards. Do you have to go through all that ish. She I na your money.

I pity for Nigerians sha. Common sense no just common anymore.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by keme007: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
So unfortunate I pitied your generations for making careless statement. Is this what you teach your child. I pity you! Ooh maybe because you're benefiting from awoof data thisday. Which hard work she do wey make her get such huge fortune and you dey celebrate her

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by bkool7(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.

I think your description of the 'zombies' aptly describes you.
Patience Jonathan is not involved in this case. The case is already in court, and it's between the company and EFCC because those monies were not found in her personal account.
Now, what you ought to say is that PJ should file a complaint in court seeking to be join in the case.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by bashydemy1: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?

Bro this Govt is not ready to prosecute and jail anybody, Where are you when Metuh return the money and pledge his support for the fight against corruption? Where are you when FFK return his own? Nemadi who is not ready to return her's is cooling her ass in jail. Maybe PEJ will be next.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by bashydemy1: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Candyrain:

Isn't it funny dat the same hypocritical u who defended Buratai and Dambazzau is here calling for the confiscation of PEJ's money without charging her to court to prove her innocence from the allegation? Zombism is damn real
Buratai and Dambazau worked as a Military for 35yrs and mind you they are not from poor family.. Tell me what did PEJ do to have earn that money.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 3:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Rolings:

Use your brains sometimes now
PEJ is not accused but companies with links to her and those companies have been arraigned why then should PEJ be taken to court? She has accused EFCC so it's PEJ that should take EFCC to court .

Dude I think u are to use ur brain for once. EFCC accused her of laundering money using those companies. Read and comprehend.

https://www.nairaland.com/3353938/patience-jonathans-15m-go-into

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 3:31am On Sep 18, 2016
genearts:

How is it PEJ's money?

She said the money is hers. If u have a problem with dat take her to court.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by anonimi: 4:09am On Sep 18, 2016
bashydemy1:
Buratai and Dambazau worked as a Military for 35yrs and mind you they are not from poor family.. Tell me what did PEJ do to have earn that money.

How old is Buratai and how old is Dambazau to have worked in the army for 35 years?
They started at what rank and on what salary?

Has it occured to you that PEJ may be a business woman?
Are you not better off asking for her TAX returns to confirm she adequately declared and paid TAX on the earned income?

Maybe you are afraid that your Asiwaju Asiwere who is from Oshodi and forfeited his money for drug dealing is now the richest Yoruba man but no TAX returns to show how he came about his corrupt wealth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by anonimi: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2016
bashydemy1:
Bro this Govt is not ready to prosecute and jail anybody, Where are you when Metuh return the money and pledge his support for the fight against corruption? Where are you when FFK return his own? Nemadi who is not ready to return her's is cooling her ass in jail. Maybe PEJ will be next.

Why do you believe in all these LIES from the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC?
Why?

They say they have recovered N3.5 trillions, not so

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

They said that they saved over N3 trillion, not so

FG Saves Over N3 Trillion through TSA
March 24, 2016

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/24/fg-saves-over-n3-trillion-through-tsa/

They have also saved trillions from fuel subsidy, not so

gabydaniels:
Buhari Has Saved N1.4trn By Not Paying Subsidy On Fuel – Osibanjo

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/26/osinbajo-we-have-saved-n1-4tn-by-not-paying-fuel-subsidy/

Yet they say they are borrowing to finance their padded budget and we are in recession
Who is FOOLING who?
#ChangeBeginsWithLies!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by ehisdan(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmmmm many if us here are not writing as an educated person.
If VP of SUG in school can buy a car and earn a fat bank account what holds a First Lady of whole nation from earning such amount of money.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Mememan: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.
[/s]
Olodo
What nonsense is this one saying?

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by seguno2: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2016
ehisdan:
Hmmmmm many if us here are not writing as an educated person.
If VP of SUG in school can buy a car and earn a fat bank account what holds a First Lady of whole nation from earning such amount of money.

Can you please confirm that the VP of SUG has been making regular TAX payments on the income earned to purchase a car and have a fat bank account?
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.