Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (35482 Views)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.

Sometime , you don't have to join issues with some folks on NL because they are so empty upstairs that the will pull you down to their level of stupidity and win you a novice in that field. Some think "hardwork" in this context is slaving from 7am-9pm or working hard with legs spread wide. I wonder why the EFCC has refused to charge her to court or Are they suddenly scared of GEJ or PEJ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by blowjob: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
THUNDER FIRE DIS RAM OF A WOMAN.... grin..THIEFE.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by saintmark88(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2016
All of u saying charge her to court...pls to what end.....we all know how d judicial system is, tht is what she wants, she wants the case to be taken to court because she knows no judge n dis country has d balls to find her guilty. So fcck rule of law, wah dey need to do is do all they can to get that moni back
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2016
EFCC has succeeded in making mere poor people talk about someone the shouldn't simply because they are so broke they can't find their way out of poverty

that woman was once the wife of a deputy governor
wife of a governor
wife of the vice president
wife of the president

if burutai can save much in two years savings to get 2 houses in dubai
why do we feel if this woman invested her earnings all through the years she can't get that amount

she may be prosecuted for using her influence to get government jobs and contract that could be very fair
but to outrightly label her because of thr money in her account means that EFCC would lose in court
quote me right

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Kgdavid(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
lastpage:

You be real dunce! Maybe a "#Wailing-dunce"! shocked grin

Honestly, you are too naive to know how intelligence/interrogation works.

Let me just remind you that the US Dept of Justice just convicted and fined Dutsche Bank the sum of $17 Billion for offences committed mostly leading to the collapse of 2007/2008. That is how long it takes at times, to "charge and convict" in Financial crimes where crooks are adept at hiding the evidence (I know they set fire to it in Nigeria.... l just hope Skye Bank HQ does not catch fire very soon grin grin ).

The EFCC would never rush to arrange Shepopotamus in court without[b] first ensuring the case is water-tight.[/b]
To do that, they need to FIRST "pluck" what is called the "low-hanging fruits" - The easier to convict accomplices!

EFCC also needs to "preserve evidence of crime" by freezing the bank Accounts.
When she wins the case, she would have access to "her money". Its not going to run away
grin

The summary of it is that all those with whom she committed the financial crimes will be FIRST "SOFTENED", (convicted but with sentences "suspended"wink... and then used as state witness against her.

The daft thief has forgotten that there are Paper-trails of spending from the account, CCTV captures of payments/withdrawals abroad using the 4-Platinum cards, CAC Company registration certs, Bank staffs (in serious gbegen!) - all waiting to speak/witness against her!

She cant rail-road the Agency into charging her to court when the case is not tight enough - Judge will simply throw it out for lack of "tight, incontrovertible evidence".

If she is in a hurry, she can '"deliver" her PROOF of LEGITIMATE OWNERSHIP of the funds (showing what work she did and how she earned over $20 Million Dollars, how much she has in her account before her husband became President, whether the money was declared, whether tax was paid on it, e.t.c) grin grin undecided

The Greed and foolishness of this Patience is legendary and l have a feeling she would be the first "wife of an Ex-President" that goes to jail for this sort of criminality.

To be rich is not to loot the Nations treasury, that is criminality!
Or is she richer than Aliko Dangotte?, who we can all see what he manufactures, produce and sell, to earn his Billions.

Lastpage!

if you look at the posts of the person you quoted you should know she will not be able to understand this...why bother?

enlightening stuff though, for those who wish to be enlightened. Are you an accountant?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2016
She's right! Hard earned indeed! Do you know what it takes to get into the corridor of power in Nigeria? Politics in Nigeria is a business according to our fake constitution! So, as a former Permanent Secretary, Commissioner's wife, Deputy governor's wife, Governor's wife, Vice president's wife, and finally she rose to the peak of her career in politics as the first woman in Nigeria all in our so called democratic settings and you believed she can't worth more than that? Remember Buratai claimed to be an investor when caught! She can also claim to be a super investor. Blame the laid down rules! Buhari once claimed there'll be no office for the first lady but today.........
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Tsongz(f): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:
I now believe that 90% of zombies are stark illiterates. I am usually taken aback on how they write, may be they are paying someone to do it for them because their reasoning is just like a day baby.

No one above is asking EFCC to charge her to court to prove her ownership just as Professor Itsa Sagay opined. You don't just maligned people because you are poor, this hatred though caused by poverty of the mind is been taken too far.

My friend shut up!! So u want to tell me that she got the money legally , if its another person that was caught with ordinary $1m you won't let the thread settle
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by enjoy1100: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Seriously hahaha hey
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by lanreni: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

i think its ur hatred for buhari you are taking too far. she is the one that needs to prove that the money belongs to her, even though there is no single document linked to the accounts that has her name on it. therefore, EFCC can legally and rightly ignore her completely in the case.
the only way she can be a party to the suite is if she can prove by evidence that she told them to open d accounts for her in their own names, or from bank tellers, that she is one that has been depositing monies into the account.
if you look at it dispassionately, u will see that it was ill-gotten money because u don't open an account in another's name for an important aspect of your like like your health, which could need an emergency. secondly, she goofed to have come out to claim the money. she probably thought self recognition will do the magic. she should have just allowed the money to go.even if the accused persons mention her name, it will be difficult to accuse her because her name is not anywhere in the legal documentations.since she has a platinum card in which she withdraws from, that means she knows the owners of the account.since she is just one of the spenders,not depositors, she would be able to avoid money laundring charges. she is shouting everywhere saying the suspects are mecenaries wirhout any evidrnce to show the real directors and account owners of the companies. i any case, showing those evidence would give credence to the fact of deliberating operating an account used in money laundring by proxies. this will further rope her in. its her greed that has made her to dance naked in the market place.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by gretblue: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Corruption is everywhere in Nigeria, alas the reasons we are here we are today in this country. Simple sincere question we need to ask ourself. Does one need to keep ones hard earned money in another person account?
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by IamThrive(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!!(in Patience Jonathan's voice)

All this efforts you people are making to take away my 'HARD EARNED MONEY'....EFCC,there is God oOooo
grin
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by sandland: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2016
You must be mad. We know that stealing is very hard. That is if you have any atom of conscience.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Achorise: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

May God bless you, I wish I knew you more, I hate poverty. most especially poverty thinking mentality.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by AfroKnight: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2016
The EFCC was not ready to bring PEJ into the matter but she just had to come out and brazenly claim the money. This woman!
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by eldoradoxx: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
EFCC is the problem in this case. EFCC claims the money is suspected as a product of fraud, the woman is insisting she has proof of its lawful origin, yet EFCC has refused to invite her to come and explain its origin or even charge her. She is apparently ready to stand trial for any allegation in connection with the money.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by realmindz: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

I'm not sure u can afford a trip to dubai, a duplex and the new iphone 7...
but here u are defending someone who gives no dam.n about u....
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by vickylincon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?
so they didn't steal a dime.. The way at which some people talk just because they hate this govt marveled me.. As for efcc, you don't pronounce someone guilty until a court says so.. Apparently, four coys has pleaded guilty.. Mama peace should just enjoy her remaining loot
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rolings:

I thought Ese is from Bayelsa while Keyamo is from delta .
It baffles me when pdp supporters accuse anyone of obeying the north or is a puppet to the north because PDP IS A NORTHERN PARTY, ALL PDP MEMBERS ARE HAUSA/FULANI SLAVES
You are really miles away from today Nigeria. Ese is from Delta Central Senatorial district, she is Urhobo by tribe but resides in Bayelsa
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Money stolen here and there but nobody is ever guilty or imprisoned
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
greenpasture:

She needs to convince the court that although she did not sign the account opening form and is not a signatory ( she only has a visa card to make withdrawals) she owns the account. That's her responsibility not the EFCC.

Go and read her letter to Magu about she being the sole signatory to the accounts in question. Believe anything from EFCC at your own peril.

read
http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/14/former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-claims-15m-frozen-her-bank-accounts-medical-bills
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

because there is absolutely no sense in depositing ur hard any money in companies yu neither own nor av affiliation with ..dat is money laundering.
let face the reality there is no way patience wil stand tryer without gettin jonathan into the box..does anyone nid a soothsayer to knw buhari govt filters jonathan. hence why they r ignoring patience
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
realmindz:

I'm not sure u can afford a trip to dubai, a duplex and the new iphone 7...
but here u are defending someone who gives no dam.n about u....
Please send your Resume to dimien.edonkumoh@starattorneys.org, I don't mind giving you clerical job
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by keme12345(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
AKPOS: teacher....abeg Watin b the topic again? ##pie chart## .... AKPOS: teacher I no understand Dis chart o. e carry dollar sign ......lol.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by realmindz: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Please send your Resume to dimien.edonkumoh@starattorneys.org, I don't mind giving you clerical job
ok I'll do that shortly....
pls don't die soon of HBP caused to you by buhari
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hiploko:
afonja. Take her to court. Thay have the powers to pronounce her guilty. It is a pity people still believe the media gra gra of this government. Metuh $400million, Dasuki $2.1 zillion trillion, Fani Kayode $800 dillion now PEJ $300 milliom zillion. Who has been convicted?

all those yu mentioned are errand boys d problem remain hw to prosecute errand boys n spare there master untouched...
prosecuting jonathan is nt the problem pple lik yu wu wil cum online n throw big grammar,,nefotism,,,tranny,,titans,,witchhunt ...,,infact it wil only fuel nigeria breakup byond wat on ground..
its only in nigeria citizens defend polithiefians,,if its nt witchhunt,,naa tribalism victimization.. guilty or nt guilty cums last..
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Go and read her letter to Magu about she being the sole signatory to the accounts in question. Believe anything from EFCC at your own peril

I've read it. She asked for signatories to be changed, and she was promised that it would be changed but it wasn't. All withdrawals were made using Visa card. The law only recognizes fully attested documents not possibilities
When the bank officials brought the ATM cards for the said accounts of which she is sole signatory, she discovered to her surprise that only one of these accounts bore her personal name while four were in the names of companies not known to her.

“She immediately complained about this anomaly to Hon. Dudafa and the bank officials, Demola Doledeoku and Dipo Oshodi, came back to the Villa with forms to change and convert the said accounts to the personal name of Mrs Jonathan.

“This was her firm request which the bank officials promised to effect immediately and she duly completed account conversion forms and signed the mandate forms as a the sole signatory, but as it would appear, the said bank officials did not change the Account names despite her request"

http://www.yesng.com/2016/09/patience-jonathan-reacts-to-revelations-on-the-millions-dollars/
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by willibounce1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
To steal money na hard earned for some people village....does she know the meaning of hard earned?
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
greenpasture:

I've read it. She asked for signatories to be changed, and she was promised that it would be changed but it wasn't. All withdrawals were made using Visa card. The law only recognizes fully attested documents not possibilities
When the bank officials brought the ATM cards for the said accounts of which she is sole signatory, she discovered to her surprise that only one of these accounts bore her personal name while four were in the names of companies not known to her.

“She immediately complained about this anomaly to Hon. Dudafa and the bank officials, Demola Doledeoku and Dipo Oshodi, came back to the Villa with forms to change and convert the said accounts to the personal name of Mrs Jonathan.

“This was her firm request which the bank officials promised to effect immediately and she duly completed account conversion forms and signed the mandate forms as a the sole signatory, but as it would appear, the said bank officials did not change the Account names despite her request"

http://www.yesng.com/2016/09/patience-jonathan-reacts-to-revelations-on-the-millions-dollars/

Zombies blog,
pls read from here

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/14/former-first-lady-patience-jonathan-claims-15m-frozen-her-bank-accounts-medical-bills
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
dimieprincess:

Zombies blog,
pls read from here

Thanks I've read it. Since you put more credence in Sahara reporters ( and why not) please read this http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/17/15m-scandal-efcc-summons-patience-jonathan’s-security-aides

The issue is - what confers ownership of the bank account? A visa card or the account opening forms and mandate cards?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
greenpasture:

Thanks I've read it. Since you put more credence in Sahara reporters ( and why not) please read this http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/17/15m-scandal-efcc-summons-patience-jonathan’s-security-aides

The issue is - what confers ownership of the bank account? A visa card or the account opening forms and mandate cards?
She owns the account and was the sole signatory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing / David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.