Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan (35488 Views)

$15m Saga: ‘EFCC Is Trying To Claim My Hard Earned Money’ – Patience Jonathan / EFCC Wants To Steal My Money –patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2016
nma24:
E red for 9ja ryt now, bubu gats raise funds anyhow.

Yes, it is. That is because people like PEJ were stealing you blind and you didn't know or knew and didn't say anything. Probably satisfied with the small measure of rice and oil, during 's-election' period.
God help us, by giving strength to Buhari.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by bashydemy1: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2016
anonimi:

Why do you believe in all these LIES from the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC?
Why?

They say they have recovered N3.5 trillions, not so

They said that they saved over N3 trillion, not so

They have also saved trillions from fuel subsidy, not so

Yet they say they are borrowing to finance their padded budget and we are in recession
Who is FOOLING who?
#ChangeBeginsWithLies!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

You and i know that most of those money recovered still have pending cases in Court, The likes of Metuh, FFK and the rest still have cases in court. So touching that money i believer might hinder their cases.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

She has gone to court and believe u me, Efcc won't obey court order so she needs public, both local and international empathy. Efcc and dss under Dullest president ever are so deluded with the songs from their praise singers like you

Gone to court to do what!? Lay claim to money that is not in her name!? Are you jaundiced in your brain?! So you think I can wake up one nice morning and lay claim to the money in your account!? This is preposterous!
See, if she likes she can go gather the sympathies of the whole world, EFCC has no business with her. She is just using an ATM card to withdraw money from the accounts, because she was given the pin number.
Lol.. wink

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by longerthroat(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
brainpulse:
A fat pig rogue. Hippopotamus

SHEPOPOTAMUS!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2016
eldoradoxx:
EFCC is the problem in this case. EFCC claims the money is suspected as a product of fraud, the woman is insisting she has proof of its lawful origin, yet EFCC has refused to invite her to come and explain its origin or even charge her. She is apparently ready to stand trial for any allegation in connection with the money.
You don't quite get it. The burden is not on EFCC to charge her, rather the burden is on her to prove her ownership of the accounts /companies with 'proof of lawful origin/ownership, that's all! smiley
But what I see here is that you gave someone your ATM and pin to withdraw money from your account, and when the person checked the balance, ran to court the next day to lay claim to 'your' account! Lool.. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
osusuallstars:
What of the millions Aisha has been donating to IDP and women in the north.? Is from her salon business ? how Manage? Patience Jonathan spent 15yrars as governor still and president wife so she must have been connected to too many businesses. Gold diamond and other jewelleries. So it is her money just like aisha of yesterday whose husband borrow money to buy presidential form has now turn a philanthropist

C'mon, $30 million @ #400/$ = #12 billion Naira!
My people, let us wake up! Forget who is involved, what is not good is bad! Ha! shocked cry undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2016
dsaintJ4Real:

Yes, it is. That is because people like PEJ were stealing you blind and you didn't know or knew and didn't say anything. Probably satisfied with the small measure of rice and oil, during 's-election' period.
God help us, by giving strength to Buhari.
Who is "You"? You are one of dem APC zombie eh
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Rolings: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

Dude I think u are to use ur brain for once. EFCC accused her of laundering money using those companies. Read and comprehend.

https://www.nairaland.com/3353938/patience-jonathans-15m-go-into

Take your foolishness elsewhere
I'm not your dude you untrained idi*t
Fk off my mention
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Rolings:

Take your foolishness elsewhere
I'm not your dude you untrained idi*t
Fk off my mention

I think we both know who the untrained idi*t is. I never even noticed ur existence until u quoted me. Can u now scamper off sissy?
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Rolings: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

I think we both know who the untrained idi*t is. I never even noticed ur existence until u quoted me. Can u now scamper off sissy?

Foolishness is when you are wrong and refuse to take correction . In your haste to seem to be proving a point you posted a link that says nothing about your line of argument. Incase you still can't comprehend PEJ Has never been accused or arraigned for money laundering charges but companies she has links. The companies are a separate legal entities and the CEOs take responsibilities for all actions and inactions . PEJ is not a CEO in any of the companies , she joined herself in the case because she claims the money belongs to her without proving she got the money legally.

Trying to make you reason like a human being is a Herculean task but I have done my bit. It's your right to be opposed to a government and ruling party but you don't have the right to misinform people . Constructive criticism doesn't equal to deliberately spreading falsehood.

Stay off my mention Abeg...... i only discuss with like minds and diss ignoramus like you
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by eldoradoxx: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
dsaintJ4Real:

You don't quite get it. The burden is not on EFCC to charge her, rather the burden is on her to prove her ownership of the accounts /companies with 'proof of lawful origin/ownership, that's all! smiley
But what I see here is that you gave someone your ATM and pin to withdraw money from your account, and when the person checked the balance, ran to court the next day to lay claim to 'your' account! Lool.. . cheesy
There is burden on any criminal suspect or an accused person to prove his or her innocence. That is the duty of EFCC that made the allegation that the money came from a criminal source to establish same.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Jasper721: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by genearts(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

She said the money is hers. If u have a problem with dat take her to court.

If i say the money in your account is mine, does that make it mine?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
nma24:
Who is "You"? You are one of dem APC zombie eh

What is APC? Who is PDP? Unlike small minds like yours, I care less for such appellations. What the facts are people are stealing us blind, and some can still defend them. Unfortunately, like you!
SMH!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rolings:

Foolishness is when you are wrong and refuse to take correction . In your haste to seem to be proving a point you posted a link that says nothing about your line of argument. Incase you still can't comprehend PEJ Has never been accused or arraigned for money laundering charges but companies she has links. The companies are a separate legal entities and the CEOs take responsibilities for all actions and inactions . PEJ is not a CEO in any of the companies , she joined herself in the case because she claims the money belongs to her without proving she got the money legally.

Trying to make you reason like a human being is a Herculean task but I have done my bit. It's your right to be opposed to a government and ruling party but you don't have the right to misinform people . Constructive criticism doesn't equal to deliberately spreading falsehood.

Stay off my mention Abeg...... i only discuss with like minds and diss ignoramus like you

Lolzzz... didn't bother reading the ranting of a loser. Have a good day dude
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
genearts:

God bless you.

If I like, I can rant to the UN, until I produce solid evidence, why should I be taken seriously?

Maybe she has taken leave of some senses. ..lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

Lolzzz... didn't bother reading the ranting of a loser. Have a good day dude

I smell someone bowing to superior reasoning.. ..lol cheesy
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
genearts:

With proper evidence and proof of ownership u can claim it in a court of law
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
dsaintJ4Real:

I smell someone bowing to superior reasoning.. ..lol cheesy

Actually I don't engage people who start of with name calling or insults.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by mykelmeezy: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
lastpage:

I wont insult you but l am sure even you know that you are MORALLY BANKCRUPT!

If she can make #35Milliuon Dollars just for being the "domestic appendage" of that clueless, kleptomanic clown, then Michelle Obama should have become richer than Bill gates and Mike Zuckerberg combined.

You know, people like you are suffering from the "cave-man syndrome".
Google it, read it and apply it to your pitiful situation.

As long as l dont hear you #Wailing about the exchange rate, l will tolerate your asinine comment. grin undecided undecided

Iranu-pelebe

Lastpage!

I might have cave man syndrome but my ability to read ,understand and have a sense of reasoning is there. ...I'm not a wailer n buhari is at fault for the downturn in the economy....

I said tho the " 35m is quite high...". don't say she didn't actually earn a dime....don't be foolish and understand

and as for Michelle don't underestimate how much she has . coz the US ain't Nigeria....so stealing billions isn't as effective as it is to us here....

she might have stolen 35m ....but at least 10m outta that amount is legal

#5. from 1m ppl is 5million.....

10m from 5ppl is 50m.

so do basic calculation n think before you hail n wail .

m not a fan of your one sided reasoning
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
dsaintJ4Real:

What is APC? Who is PDP? Unlike small minds like yours, I care less for such appellations. What the facts are people are stealing us blind, and some can still defend them. Unfortunately, like you!
SMH!
I'm not defending anybody.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by genearts(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

With proper evidence and proof of ownership u can claim it in a court of law

So what evidence has Pej provided?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by Candyrain(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
genearts:

So what evidence has Pej provided?

They are yet to ask for it. In fact they've not even invited her since she claimed ownership and it will be illegal to confiscate the money without allowing her to prove dat she owns it.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by genearts(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Candyrain:

They are yet to ask for it. In fact they've not even invited her since she claimed ownership and it will be illegal to confiscate the money without allowing her to prove dat she owns it.

first of all, they don't need to invite her before she can tender evidence.

Secondly, what kind of evidence does she want to produce to prove that monies in an account not opened in her name, BVN registration is not her's, she is not listed as the ceo of the companies or even a director is her's?

Stop defending rubbish joor

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by truepropertyng: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

She has gone to court and believe u me, Efcc won't obey court order so she needs public, both local and international empathy. Efcc and dss under Dullest president ever are so deluded with the songs from their praise singers like you
You need to encourage her to clear her name since shes your role model.
Re: EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2016
dimieprincess:

Nobody to answer you here, simply apply to court by way of Order of mandamus against the efcc so they can charge her to court.
ode nie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.