Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (13848 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by jackie3B(f): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
some girls eeeh...please u ve made it clear its over..stick to it,,no allow her crocodile tears weak u
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
OP WHY YOU DEY FORM WITH EMPTY BOTTLE NOW?

The pains of her leaving you is showing all over your face.

Sorry eehnn

Tat fotos are simply for showing his fakeass watch and cheap rum... I bet tatz not even his...

Mtccheww... Some guy be forming like ballers...

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by melanch(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Swizdom:
Op, I could remember vividly I was the guy who made the second comment on the thread you were showcasing your girl-friend. I remember I asked you your age and you didn't answer me. I could have salvaged your already decayed relationship. It's no problem, anyway.

But how old are you, please? Ans now before another will happen and you enter canal with ur music career. I wana help you to help yourself.

Your gf is with me here. "Come on, say hello to him. He is weak for you."

"Hello chuka, you are a weakling. I've got myself swizdom. He is the kinda guy I love rolling with. Don't drink much. Always dream of what we shared"

"Baby, come and lie down. Leave the weakling. You are better off without him. Come to bed."

"Shiiii!t! You know we just typed all these on the thread, bae? I thought you said it's a pm to ur ex, airforce1. You knw what? I'm tired of you, too. Get out and shut my door. Wait.....take your pant, before you create your territory in my house. Geeerrrout!"

I don't know between you and airforce1 who get sense pass.

9 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Swizdom(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2016
melanch:

Hahahahahahaha. Give it to him, abeg.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2016
BRO TAKE HEART I NO HW IT FEEL...but remember life continue bro
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by gemale(m): 2:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Op na master of wash. Bona-fide fake ass nigga (F. A. N). Una notice say d wine im dey 'drink' neva dey open? Im just dey use am take pics.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by gemale(m): 2:37am On Sep 18, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt]Okay we've seen you
Now put the wine back in the bar before your oga returns[/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy chop correct knuckle wherever u dey. My nigga.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2016
I was gonna ask how that drink tastes, but you'd be more suited to tell me how the cork tastes?

So?

How does it taste?

8 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Fidecoo(m): 2:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
If you want to know why I broke up with her tell me and I will tell
,bro try grow up na!!.i thought u once posted a photo of this your suppose GF and you, Praising her. Why the break up,then?? Or na just show off
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by gemale(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2016
mytime24:
undecided
CHAI!! Nne ur profile pic make sense. U cute gan...
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by gemale(m): 3:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Guy u rmbr my post when u dey showcase ur gf on top NL? No worry, D THUNDER DT WILL FIRE U no go happen instantly. E go take tym 4 d aforementioned manufacturers 2 collaborate & fashion d1 befitting ur caliber bt I assure u, it wld b worth d wait.

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2016
You took 3 pictures of you yet the bottle of wine was still unopened.

Are you. Celebrating or just romancing the bottle if wine you borrowed?

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Ok the night was hell.

I couldn't sleep.
I got 73 missed calls from now my Ex.

But I got no choice than to block and delete her number.

I'm done.
I don't go back to my vormit.

It's officially over.

I'm single again but not searching because someone is already there to take over her place.

Good morning.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Madness at its peak grin

#YOLO
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tat fotos are simply for showing his fakeass watch and cheap rum... I bet tatz not even his...

Mtccheww... [b]Some guy[/b]be forming like ballers...

Hmm..see who's talking. . .datz airforce for Fvck sake.
I bet ur man ain't cuter than him either.

#Yolo

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2016
richommie:

Hmm..see who's talking. . .datz airforce for Fvck sake.
I bet ur man ain't cuter than him either.

#Yolo

I don't care... A true baller doesn't need to show up like him..
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EpicMaurice(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
melanch:

gringringringringringringringringringringrin;
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EpicMaurice(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Ok the night was hell.

I couldn't sleep.

I'm done.

It's officially over.

I'm single again but not searching because someone is already there to take over her place.

Good morning.

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2016
airforce u were a nice guy to ur ex
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mamachizzy(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Dude do u have a life outside naira land

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ayamAgenius: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Ayam the guy that sent her the message... so what? she complained about you being a fake ass nigur and a lousy ***ker that puts into score every single silly ass shiit you do...

Grow up son!

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Ok the night was hell.

I couldn't sleep.

I'm done.

It's officially over.

Good morning.

'vormit' :/
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by player007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
What's the problem this time around bros? cz you have broken up with about 3 girls already in the space of how many months? Don't you think the cause of the problem isn't them, but You? check ya self.
#that bottle isn't open o. so make you no deceive us.

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Ok the night was hell.

I couldn't sleep.

I'm done.

It's officially over.

Good morning.
Who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by kullozone(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
All the GIRLS commenting on this thread are into Airforce1...they all trying to get his attention!
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who ask you?

wetin concern me and you
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Airforce1:

wetin concern me and you
Holy ghost fire!!! Nothing abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Rednaxelot:
So the OP still dey troll and act puerile here?

Anytime he wants to show his new wristwatch, Snickers, T-shirt et al, that is when he comes here posting silly pictures.
I supposed his motive tonight is to showcase that wristwatch and bottle of wine.

When will you grow up young man?
u read mine mind...

that is how he behaves...very childish
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by chidiandre(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
oga go and return that bottle to the shop owner before u break it....
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by atilla(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Air Force in fact u fall my leg with this post.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Malayy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

No vex this thing wey I wan type o,but why do You and your likes always brag about hurting people offline ontop say person abuse You online?

How does it sound to You? really,process am with sober brain.
Hope I never misyarn before them send people to break my Legs mouth grin
nne na foolishness.. i don't take online matters seriously.. I am with airforce on this one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.