Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (13847 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
You should be traded for half bag of rice

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nice observations gal.
The guy is....lipsrsealed

To the poster above, I'd say a pack of salt.

3 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Julietcutie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided ok congrats
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mrmrmister: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=13pt]Okay we've seen you
Now put the wine back in the bar before your oga returns[/size]

18 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

your father and your dumb asss mom you meant.
why are u angrygringrin

4 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

your father and your dumb asss mom you meant.

Be like you wan die finally undecided.....look face before you quote and talk nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mrmrmister: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You should be traded for half bag of rice

WTF angry angry
Half bag of rice is too much
Who would want to waste it on that one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:
If you want to know why I broke up with her tell me and I will tell

OP am disappointed in you, alcohol makes you emotional, go to obalende and ask for Sir K he will sought you out. Alcohol is bullshit

The grass is better

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I could get another bottle tomorrow and show pix of me washing my feet with it.

You know it's no problem.

Don't let me take it out on you
Let's not derail. Concentrate on ur heartbreak. Nor b only me don talk about ur bottle

5 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by jejemanito: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
sad
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by lilmax(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
CRAP

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

your father and your dumb ass mom.

Dude are you this stupid or its just for today?

I used to think you a cool guy but I was wrong.

God punish you and whatever you stand for.

Me no go come your level, your work no go hard.. .5k you don cripple..... grin.... But you're not worth spending 3 days behind bars for...

Carry on with your foolishness. grin

16 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
why are u angrygringrin

I'm only disappointed that the foool I called a friend would always want to Bleep with me.

He must be mad
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rednaxelot:
So the OP still dey troll and act puerile here?

Anytime he wants to show his new wristwatch, Snickers, T-shirt et al, that is when he comes here posting silly pictures.

When will you grow up young man?

The thing tire me

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Its okay honey,wit time, al wil b fine...its no sin to cry, its always hard to say gudbye to someone we once loved. Its always hard, but one day, all of dis pain wil ak b over

3 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me no go come your level, your work no go hard.. .5k you don cripple..... grin.... But you're not worth spending 3 days behind bars for...

Carry on with your foolishness. grin

why not give it a try and see if your asss wont be rolled on and your bleeped up agency burnt to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EmperorLee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Now we are talking grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

why not give it a try and see if your asss wont be rolled on and your bleeped up agency burnt to ashes.

Oya na..... Na you go still open thread beg last last... grin

10 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm so disappointed at the way you jump on my case.

The first day I met you fuckedup nigga at the agency, I showed you love by inviting you over for drinks.. is this how you want to love me back.

Why you doing this

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I'm only disappointed that the foool I called a friend would always want to Bleep with me.

He must be mad
It has not gotten to that. Sorry about thatgrin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Cholls(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

my brother I no know Who You BE abeg leave the guy alone.

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I no know Who You BE abeg leave the guy alone.

He's Nothing but a "broke I.T bitchass nigga.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I'm so disappointed at the way you jump on my case.

The first day I met you fuckedup nigga at the agency, I showed you love by inviting you over for drinks.. is this how you want to love me back.

Why you doing this

Hahahahahahahaha you've got jokes bro.... Your chats on how you dey beg make I change your life still dey my phone... Invite me for drinks?.... Hahahaha... You reach?.... I give you advice wey I fit give, but as usual you no wan wise... No worry, when I finish with you, you go know why yansh get centre parting grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

He must be mad
Who is your friend? .....see this worm.... Buhahahaha, you met me once to change your life I don turn your friend?... Guy shift biko..... If I be your friend, I for don beat one or 2 sense into your head.

5 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahahahahaha you've got jokes bro.... Your chats on how you dey beg make I change your life still dey my phone... Invite me for drinks?.... Hahahaha... You reach?.... I give you advice wey I fit give, but as usual you no wan wise... No worry, when I finish with you, you go know why yansh get centre parting grin

post it right now if you're game.

You approached me for the deal because you felt my popularity on nairaland would help your ministry.

Trouble started when you asked me to include your useless name to my business which I declined.

Right or wrong?

6 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

post it right now if you're game.

You approached me for the deal because you felt my popularity on nairaland would help your ministry.

Trouble started when you asked me to include your useless name to my business which I declined.

Right or wrong?

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha now I know you're drunk

Chuka Chuka, no dey play with fire o. grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mrmrmister: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's getting interesting cheesy

Cc MissHatey Iamhatey Iamnawty Ireneony Emperorlee Smellymouth CrazyQuinn come here, and bring all other Amebos with you. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Cholls(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

He's Nothing but a "broke I.T bitchass nigga.
my brother it's ok.........you sef too dey post things about your life which fit make people here no take these matter serious.

Get a heady.

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha now I know you're drunk

Chuka Chuka, no dey play with fire o. grin

if nairaland got "block" button, I woulda block you since

Because I hate to roll with mofos like you.

I'm a simple guy, you met me and acted like you owned the agency only for me to get to know you're just an I.T there but I got no problem with that.

Why are you always trying to pull me down with your stupidd lies?

7 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

if nairaland got "block" button, I woulda block you since

Because I hate to roll with mofos like you.

I'm a simple guy, you met me and acted like you owned the agency only for me to get to know you're just an I.T there but I got no problem with that.

Why are you always trying to pull me down with your stupidd lies?

See fool hahahahahah..... Na me you wan use practice your lying skills grin

Sebi you like front page grin.... You go soon enter am.... You use your mouth call out my papa and papa ba.. No worry.... Your matter small.... grin

Me I no dey like talk too much online... Allow that glasses deceive you. grin..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.