Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (13850 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by uwagimboo: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
The mumu even borrow the drink abi u no see say him no open the drink..

Airforce, the day wey u go grow up our economy go better..

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Communicating with fist-to-nose or fist-to-eye or plank-to-head is how scores are settled by touts!.... Not exchanging words via online banter.... That's for guys with gaping Viginas. grin...

Satisfied? cheesy
There,I made the necessary correction gringrin

Btw that freelance website on ya siggy is not allowing a bid(or whatever its called) no matter how many times I click on it(yes I registered wink).
Should I call it useless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Chukazu: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
are you sure she actually did something fishy with the random guy?
you we guys can be adventurous while trying to woo a lady.. and a girl has no control over how a guy feel about her.. it doesn't matter who is wooing her, but what matters is who her heart belongs to.
try talking to her first
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

There,I made the necessary correction gringrin

Btw that freelance website on ya siggy is not allowing a bid(or whatever its called) no matter how many times I click on it(yes I registered wink).
Should I call it useless?

Touts?..... Interesting..... Goes to show how limited your knowledge is ( or should I say self righteousness).. grin

I guess the gig you're bidding for has been closed... Which is it?

Cc:oteneaaron.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ah ah.....
Bia Airforce1, jeffery james, the fight cant just end like that. You better continue.......my popcorn cannot go to waste oh grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Ah ah.....

Bia Airforce1, jeffery james, the fight cant just end like that.
You better continue.......my popcorn cannot go to waste oh grin

jeffreyjames is my boy
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Smeeky(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

jeffreyjames is my boy
undecided undecided undecided
You don dey beg undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by efemena24(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rednaxelot:
So the OP still dey troll and act puerile here?

Anytime he wants to show his new wristwatch, Snickers, T-shirt et al, that is when he comes here posting silly pictures.

When will you grow up young man?
he's still a young man... hehehe

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Amarachi1(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Guy pop that stuff and drink away your sorrow I don't know why you are still wasting time snapping and sharing pictures it shows how unserious you are.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Touts?..... Interesting..... Goes to show how limited your knowledge is ( or should I say self righteousness).. grin

I guess the gig you're bidding for has been closed... Which is it?

Cc:oteneaaron.
Nigeria/Nigerians are gettings are getting worst day in day out,so when y'all involve in street fight,pummeling and general madness(especially over trivial matters) that makes You men eh?
It used to be done by touts and hooligans,well we learn everyday gringrin

It doesn't indicated that,eg content writer right now has 4 bids,but nothing happens no matter How I click on 'bid' and not only today,I've actually tried it out couple of times,wanted to see what it's all bout
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Nigeria/Nigerians are gettings are getting worst day in day out,so when y'all involve in street fight,pummeling and general madness(especially over trivial matters) that makes You men eh?

It doesn't indicated that,eg content writer right now has 4 bids,but nothing happens no matter How I click on 'bid' and not only today,I've actually tried it out couple of times,wanted to see what it's all bout

Will look into that... Thanks.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

jeffreyjames is my boy

Don't annoy me further Chuka....... and I'm not even joking

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Amarachi1:
Guy pop that stuff and drink away your sorrow I don't know why you are still wasting time snapping and sharing pictures it shows how unserious you are.
I don piss am out since na

And I'm very very serious
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

jeffreyjames is my boy

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=49452458][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just enjoying the show....

Meanwhile......
How jeffery jamez be waiting for airforce1 to come outside tomorrow morning... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by dapsonic(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bros..Yu no try...scam pix nd talks
:PBros..Yu no try...scam pix nd talks
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
tee59:
Must all ur activities in real life be here. Can't u reason by urslf a little bit. Some of u are nothing outside social media. Stupid question. Wetin concerns us.
U must be the gf cheesy
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are laughing? grin
They are coming for You

You better run for your life,na serious pummeling go end this your laughter no worry grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
ShayGirl:
Who knows if u were actually in a bar 4 d weekend taking pix for us to see u as a big boy, but come here feigning one yeye story of break up for us...undecided

Just tell us u wanna show off a new thing of urs and we would understand jare
Yahahahahahaha grin u are a real yahahaha cheesy bafanabafana cheesy
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:
why can't girls of this days be trusted.

I love my momma to a fault but I disregarded her opinion on this girls case but today I see what mom saw that I didn't see.

cry cry cry
cheesy angry baba paronu re, ko behappy, Olobe nie boboyiii grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Smeeky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Don't annoy me further Chuka....... and I'm not even joking
Jeffrey vs chuka

2 Likes

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by vicstar(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
same ol' shiiit undecided
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nice observations gal.
U girls nw doing combo to ki d guy...
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

cheesy angry baba paronu re, ko behappy, Olobe nie boboyiii grin
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by chiefcontroller: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Softwork
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ShayGirl(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Yahahahahahaha grin u are a real yahahaha cheesy bafanabafana cheesy

Lmao!! Back2senda yahahaha bafanabafana grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by IamNawty(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smh

Smh

Smh

Sm..
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by oteneaaron(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Ma'am,

Sorry about your bidding experience on Sourcegig.com

But a lot of things could be the reason why you couldn't bid...which could be ..:

1. Even if you have already registered, have you completed you Profile? We are very careful about spammers and have ensured that your Profile HAS to be completed FIRST before you Place a bid or even Post a Project.

How do you complete your Profile?

Add your Professional Title, years of experience, Portfolio, address, skill, Phone number, ...etc

2. You may have to reload the Page or try another browser.....that is you have already completed your Profile, then it might be from your Browser or ISP network.

3. Maybe it's from our End, and I'd be happy to help you out.

I apologize for any Inconveniences you may have faced while trying to bid on our Platform.

Thank you!

If you have questions or Suggestions, please push me a mail at aaron@sourcegig.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Swizdom(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op, I could remember vividly I was the guy who made the second comment on the thread you were showcasing your girl-friend. I remember I asked you your age and you didn't answer me. I could have salvaged your already decayed relationship. It's no problem, anyway.

But how old are you, please? Ans now before another will happen and you enter canal with ur music career. I wana help you to help yourself.

Your gf is with me here. "Come on, say hello to him. He is weak for you."

"Hello chuka, you are a weakling. I've got myself swizdom. He is the kinda guy I love rolling with. Don't drink much. Always dream of what we shared"

"Baby, come and lie down. Leave the weakling. You are better off without him. Come to bed."

"Shiiii!t! You know we just typed all these on the thread, bae? I thought you said it's a pm to ur ex, airforce1. You knw what? I'm tired of you, too. Get out and shut my door. Wait.....take your pant, before you create your territory in my house. Geeerrrout!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U girls nw doing combo to ki d guy...
Hehehe.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by pxDharniel(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yeye publicity stunt to advertise someone's business. I'm not buying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.