Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) (13813 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See fool hahahahahah..... Na me you wan use practice your lying skills grin

Sebi you like front page grin.... You go soon enter am.... You use your mouth call out my papa and papa ba.. No worry.... Your matter small.... grin

Me I no dey like talk too much online... Allow that glasses deceive you. grin..

was that a threat?

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by fairlyusedpant: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
This was the same thing that happened to papa nkechi, papa nkechi was dating iya titi aka iya rainbow, so one day, papa nkechi took iya titi to a pammy joint to get isi ewu and pepper soup with one big stout, so immediately message entered iya titi phone and papa nkechi opened the message only for him to discovered that it was papa emeka that sent iya titi the message, the message reads ''iya titi, you are so sweet in the bed, i am not a sex addict ooo, but can you come again let us solve that maths question again, we would use pythagoras rule this time'' papa nkechi got angry and broke up with iya titi, so papa nkechi went to meet john deal to borrow him one of his champagne bottle that he would return it, that he wants to use it to snap pics and upload it on facebook, i pity papa nkechi sha gringringrin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
This was the same thing that happened to papa nkechi, papa nkechi was dating iya titi aka iya rainbow, so one day, papa nkechi took iya titi to a pammy joint to get isi ewu and pepper soup with one big stout, so immediately message entered iya titi phone and papa nkechi opened the message only for him to discovered that it was papa emeka that sent iya titi the message, the message reads ''iya titi, you are so sweet in the bed, i a not a sex addict ooo, but can you come again let us solve that maths question again, we would use pythagoras rule this time'' papa nkechi got angry and broke up with iya titi, so papa nkechi went to meet john deal to borrow him one of his champagne bottle that he would return it, that he wants to use it to snap pics and upload it on facebook, i pity papa nkechi sha gringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

was that a threat?

Anyhow wey you wan take am o.... Na you know. grin.. .but for calling out my mama and pman online,........ You go see...

Screenshot this and take it ANYWHERE!.... na me JEFFREY JAMEZ talk am... You feel say your mind don strong ba. grin.....
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by bqlekan(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
in Jonas blue voice

"Who knows the secret tomorrow will hold, we don't need to know........! maybe we are perfect strangers, maybe it's not forever......."

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Laveda(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See fool hahahahahah..... Na me you wan use practice your lying skills grin

Sebi you like front page grin.... You go soon enter am.... You use your mouth call out my papa and papa ba.. No worry.... Your matter small.... grin

Me I no dey like talk too much online... Allow that glasses deceive you. grin..

Jeffy, what's happening

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Anyhow wey you wan take am o.... Na you know. grin.. .but for calling out my mama and pman online,........ You go see...

Screenshot this and take it ANYWHERE!.... na me JEFFREY JAMEZ talk am... You feel say your mind don strong ba. grin.....

bullshitt

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

Jeffy, what's happening

Nothing serious. grin.. Just fooling around grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
mrmrmister:
It's getting interesting cheesy

Cc Miss.Hatey Iamh.atey Iamnawty Irene.ony Empero.rlee Smellymo.uth CrazyQ.uinn come here, and bring all other Amebos with you. cheesy cheesy
iamnawty, sebi I told you smiley. He's a mad boy cry cry

Thanks Mr amebo cheesy for calling us tongue
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mytime24(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:

bullshitt

Okay cheesy grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy no mind am grin
Bobbysmart6:
Are u celebrating,hu u re drinking away d pain undecided
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Laveda(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nothing serious. grin.. Just fooling around grin

Okay. grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

Okay. grin
wink
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
wink

Be careful.

tongue bye.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks guys for the love shown .. for the comments and for keeping the thread alive.

I appreciate.

I'm fine now.

Blessing to all those who wish me well.

Airforce!

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

Be careful.

tongue bye.

Yes ma

"Bye Felicia" grin tongue

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Bamz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rednaxelot:
So the OP still dey troll and act puerile here?

Anytime he wants to show his new wristwatch, Snickers, T-shirt et al, that is when he comes here posting silly pictures.

When will you grow up young man?

PMSL I was about to ask for his age.
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I no know Who You BE abeg leave the guy alone.

Yes sir grin
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by oluwalewis(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy no mind am grin

He is celebrating an end to inflated and frivolous spendin on his depleted and overexpensive gf.
Congrats on ur freedom broda

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by RoyalBlak007: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by MzCorleone(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Right on time!!
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by sauceEEP(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol @ "popularity on nairaland".

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
sauceEEP:
Lol @ "popularity on nairaland".

You sef see that nonsense ba.... grin... Na hin life acheivment be that grin

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Airforce1:
If you want to know why I broke up with her tell me and I will tell

goat i hope u remember this.

grow up u refuse - ode!

https://www.nairaland.com/3280942/meet-super-hot-new-girl#48372566

nwaanambra1:
op you mate dey display humongous wealth u dey de display girl and toto! cheesy

you can tell a future poor man with broods of un-kept street urchins from their desires at youthful age! cheesy

now go to this topic and see how billionaires are made from youth! cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3280960/hottessssst-youngest-yahoo-boy-right

billionaires are not made with toto on their side - toto comes after the billions are made! cool

u just got served.

if you continue like dis, in the next 5 years u will be so retched.

leave toto and make hays while u r still young. surplus toto comes whn u r made! grin

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Greenbullet(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
what secrets are here?
Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me no go come your level, your work no go hard.. .5k you don cripple..... grin.... But you're not worth spending 3 days behind bars for...

Carry on with your foolishness. grin
No vex this thing wey I wan type o,but why do You and your likes always brag about hurting people offline ontop say person abuse You online?

How does it sound to You? really,process am with sober brain.
Hope I never misyarn before them send people to break my Legs mouth grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by mrmrmister: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:

goat i hope u remember this.

grow up u refuse - ode!

https://www.nairaland.com/3280942/meet-super-hot-new-girl#48372566

Holy Jesus!!! grin grin

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Noooo, you must finish what you started now. angry..you can't just stop fighting like that when its getting interesting... Abi you two are mard nii undecided
.. Chuka chuka

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by Smeeky(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
See this Mumu...who u dey deceive
Drink wey still dey sealed.

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

No vex this thing wey I wan type o,but why do You and your likes always brag about hurting people offline ontop say person abuse You online?

How does it sound to You? really,process am with sober brain.
Hope I never misyarn before them send people to break my Legs mouth grin

Communicating with fist-to-nose or fist-to-eye or plank-to-head is how scores are settled by men!.... Not exchanging words via online banter.... That's for guys with gaping Viginas. grin...

Satisfied? cheesy

Re: How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016

I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / Don't Play With Girls