Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62562 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kay17:

Isn't ugly subjective as well?
the same reason I suggested you speak for yourself earlier, and let matured men decide for themselves, that you only reply dms of ladies with faces like that of Genevieve doesn't mean all men are t like that, who you term unattractive may be attractive to another, case closed, have a nice day
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kay17:

What do you enjoy with love?

Does God love you for the qualities you have?
No Gods love is unconditional while human's love is conditional.... Did you even read my explanation of love? undecided because you're still asking the same questions sad
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by emeijeh(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:
[b][/b][s][/s]
Are you ok?
Like seriuosly, are you ok?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Kay17: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
2dugged:
the same reason I suggested you speak for yourself earlier, and let matured men decide for themselves, that you only reply dms of ladies with faces like that of Genevieve doesn't mean all men are t like that, who you term unattractive may be attractive to another, case closed, have a nice day

i will rephrase: men want DMs from women they consider attractive.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Kay17: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No Gods love is unconditional while human's love is conditional.... Did you even read my explanation of love? undecided because you're still asking the same questions sad

what's the similarity between unconditional love and conditional love
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kay17:

what's the similarity between unconditional love and conditional love
Theres no similarity smiley
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kay17:

i will rephrase: men want DMs from women they consider attractive.
I have heard you ooooooo
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Kay17: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Theres no similarity smiley

Despite the fact both are called love? Isn't it similar to a full cup of water and a half full cup of water?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Praizo2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Love has many definitions wink
lol... i guess thats true..... nice one... i don go hide oooo.... before the case reach court....
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by babylolaroy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Esji80:
O Allah give me the means of marrying this lady I meet on nairaland. babylolaroy , I admire your character, piety and knowledge

subhanallah... how can u even be sayin dat on d public space.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Esji80(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
babylolaroy:

subhanallah... how can u even be sayin dat on d public space.
I am sorry if wat I said annoyed you.I have deleted the post.Please accept my sincere apologies.It is not meant to annoy you but to appreciate your God given talents.Please forgive me and forget.... Wallahu Gafurur rahiim
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by GrandMufti: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2016
sandrahnaub:
angry angry i have dm pm... Sms msg..ping ....twit.. Folllow for whr!!!!

Please resend, I didn't receive it wink
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by babylolaroy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Esji80:
I am sorry if wat I said annoyed you.I have deleted the post.Please accept my sincere apologies.It is not meant to annoy you but to appreciate your God given talents.Please forgive me and forget.... Wallahu Gafurur rahiim

no no nooo. Astaghfirullah. no offence taken.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by sandrahnaub(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
GrandMufti:

Please resend, I didn't receive it wink
....sent
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by GrandMufti: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
sandrahnaub:
....sent

grin grin grin you ladies sha know how to dribble someone
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by sandrahnaub(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin you ladies sha know how to dribble someone
dribble ke...whr d ball at?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by GrandMufti: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2016
sandrahnaub:
dribble ke...whr d ball at?

The ball is in your court na smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.