Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62563 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
I swear I don't understand this post. Could it be because I'm drunk?

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by alinho60(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=mercichoco post=49476469]I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response
oya send dm or pm to me and see if I don't reply u
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
The only thing Nigerian girls are good at is 'k kk kk'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by yinkslinks(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
birds of the same feather grin grin grin grin grin grin drunks and smokers association relationship aka awon anugbo lovers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by queencalipso(f): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
emeijeh:
What is she wearing sef?

But also know that what works for you might not work for another girl

Your meme though.. grin very funny.

I don Laff tire ...
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by poik(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
dainformant:
Guess the new and "efficient" way of finding love now is on social media... These couple are trending online not because of how much they love themselves but how they started their love story. According to the man who shared the photos, it all started from direct messages DM, which was initiated by the lady. Now, the rest is history.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ladies-sometimes-dm-him-first-because.html
Someone married this girl? its okay.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by frankkydee(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response

but you haven't send it to me
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by yinkslinks(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
please you need to rush to your village as soon as possible
mercichoco:

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by queencalipso(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=ouzo1 post=49478535]

No vex,them say make gals atyms Dm guys nt robots and I repeat gals nt robots ...u re nt included[/quot

Your comment though. Hahahaha.... What are you implying??
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by yinkslinks(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
cus they are drunk
Funjosh:
Why is she half naked
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ayamAgenius: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am happy for them honestly.

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

Wise words! Nigur as much as I agree with you say hungerbad, I'm certain you were overfed when you made this post... spot on! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Our frog princesses and toad queenz 9ja girlz wont like this coz they feel they r so special or should be chased up and dwn...Even when u try to appreciate some,their response is always despicable. I wish they stay single and clock menopause... Am arahia foreal mehn.mscheew
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nigerian girls go gree hear!!!?? All dem sabi nah "how did you get my number", "how did you get my pin" like say dem buy phone to dey call and ping themselves". The number of girls way don miss der husband cos of "how did you get my number" "how did you get my pin" eheen, after dem go dey roll 4 ground 4 Shiloh like say husband go fall from up! Them go see fine boy, instead make them make move, dem go dey wait make man come toast them like say them be 'shoprite bread'............... angry angry

1000%
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
michael142:

Guy, celebrities full nairaland. The fun be say we don't use our photo. We are here to read what people say about us. If only you know who you dey mention so. I gave her the best advice.

oga don jazzy na u dey talk?

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
why do you send them dms and pms first? undecided ....now you will learn your lesson, experience is the best teacher tongue
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
it happens to men too.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Praizo2:
does love have standards?
yes it does smiley
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gracito:
Lol. O di mma on point!
ur eyes on point! grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ade3164(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
LETTER TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NYSC: 'DON'T START THE WAR' I write as a law abiding citizen of this great country to inform and educate our father, the amiable Director General of the National Youth Service Corps of the consequences and unforseen malady that may not likely occur but also cause and have every tendency of break-up and disfiguration to NYSC as a scheme. Sir, it is no longer news that the current Batch B 2015 corps members are likely to wind-up their National Youth Service on different dates as stated in the circular released on Sept. 16th, 2016. This is a great threat and injustice to the law abiding graduates serving their beloved fatherland. Going by 365 days calendar, NOVEMBER 2015- NOVEMBER 2016 is 13months and should not be miscalculated as a year (a rent secured in January expires December, not next January). In line with the above, the calculation made by NYSC is not only fallacious but mock in psychological realm. Dear Sir, you will recall that both stream 1 and 2 (BATCH B. 2015) were mobilized on the same date as arranged by the senate, but were dissever due to the incapacity of camps to accommodate the mobilized figures. On this note, I wish to bring to your hearing the likely consequences if the decision remains fixed; 1. NYSC Scheme will lose its true value as prospective graduates are likely to be disappointed once not mobilized with the first stream. 2. The current BATCH B (STREAM 2) are in total danger, harassment and helpless due to the expired I.D card starting from October 6th, 2016. And violence might wage war against the the two streams on the said date. 3. Students could go extra miles in order to be in the first stream due to this first-come first-serve generating law and this should not be. 4.Parents and guardians would no longer believe or have trust in NYSC due to the unbalanced calculation and time consumed factor... 5. There had never been a time in the history of National Youth Service (since established by Late Yakubu Gowon in 1970s) when two streams of the same Batch had POP on different dates. This is a tradition which we need to maintain and follow for this scheme to remain meaningful and helpful as set up. To conclude, I wish to remind you that the Batch B, stream 1 enjoyed a total break of November and December after they left the camp in November which was not given to the stream 2 as both streams resumed at their various Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) on the same date (January 2016). In the light of the above, an injury to one is an injury to all. OnThisNoteISay, NYSC MUST NOT FALL, OUR HEROES LIVE ON... NIGERIANS SAY NO to separate POP of Batch B. 2015 and thereafter... Cc; *National Associated of Nigerian Students (NANS) *National Ass. Of Nigerian Comrades (NANC) *Nigerian ex-Corps Members *National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) etc... TOGETHER WE SAY; "DON'T START THE WAR" Powered by: *THE WATCH WEBSITE*
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ouzo1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=queencalipso post=49479226][/quote]

Am implying that u ain't capable of liking someone online let alone asking them out
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
michael142:

Guy, celebrities full nairaland. The fun be say we don't use our photo. We are here to read what people say about us. If only you know who you dey mention so. I gave her the best advice.
[size=15pt] ok mr celebrity,, i hope they'll write celebrity in your obituary when you die grin [/size]
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:

Perhaps you've been sending it to rich and made dudes cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why do you send them dms and pms first? undecided ....now you will learn your lesson, experience is the best teacher tongue

and what lesson has she learnt that is bad or different from what we guys have seen?

My dear, we face that everyday but you don't see us complain, do you? So what's the big deal if a woman don't get replies like we sometimes don't get it? Just as we don't take it to heart, i would advice women not to take it to heart too.

And again, if she waits and don't make the first move, and she loses the guy, what makes you think the pain she would feel for that would be less than she would feel if she tried her luck and get rejected?

I believe that a lady who can stomach it when people a guy they admire so much goes on to be with someone else, would also be able to stomach it if she tried her luck and get rejected. It is the same feeling.

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by DeepSight(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

This is a lie.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Taryur3(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
Its well...the right person will show up before the end of this year.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ehissi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Social media is the Bomb.
let's leave alone the few isolated cases of things gone wrong between friends that first met online. People don't get to hear the good ones it's only the few that went awry that goes viral.
Nairaland alone offers you great many pretty and well groomed ladies than all the redeemed churches in Abuja put together.
Why go roam about in a supermarket waiting and searching, hoping she do show up and when she eventually does after several hours, striking up a conversation becomes a challenge as the opportunity may keep eluding you till she goes.
Why go through all that stress when you could easily look up a pretty girl on social media from the comfort of your bed, get to know yourselves, get to meet in real life, strike up a relationship and the rest becomes history.
the world is fast changing and technology is making things easier so we ought learn to go with the flow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ITbomb(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

Sorry sir but the white man brought us clothes, our girls were walking about with tits flying from left to right before we saw the white man dressed up covered from head to toe and we copied.

Ishilove has the photo smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Henricarter(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Cutehector post=49475627]It's not a matter of who should first send a message.

She only said yes because he met her standards. grin

He only asked her to be his wife because she met his standards as well. cool[/quote. You blind Ni,drop yu pride]
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by musicwriter(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

Ishilove come here.

Nice post, but even our culture is also under attack and we don't even know it!. We don't know it because this cultural attack is happening silently in our schools as we learn English in favour of our native languages.

This is how and why..............

Culture is condensed language. When you cannot express anything verbally, you can still express it culturally. Like the way a people shake their heads to say ''yes'' or ''no''. Like the way a people would wave their hands to tell someone to ''come'' or ''go''. E.t.c. These are still languages.

Language is actually the culture we talk about!. I mean, when we talk about culture we're actually talking about language.

I want you understand the attack on our native languages which you talked about is directly an attack on our culture. But, because this destruction is happening in the schools by teaching us a foreign language instead of our native languages, we have no idea of the long term impact.

The long term impact is this sort of dressing you obsereved from this girl. It is so because if you make a foreign language a priority you'll also start behaving like those who own the language. If we keep speaking English and making it a priority in our schools, we would eventually become more British than the British. We would eventually become foreigners in our own lands!. That's the REAL reason the colonialists installed their languages in all their former colonies.

You may not fully understand what I'm saying here. Please read the link on my signature, I explained it in details there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Henricarter post=49479828][/quote]who is dis one.. can't u quote me without posting smth senseless?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by HungerBAD: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
musicwriter:

Nice post, but even our culture is also under attack and we don't even know it!. We don't know it because this cultural attack is happening silently in our schools as we learn English in favour of our native languages.

This is how and why..............

Culture is condensed language. When you cannot express anything verbally, you can still express it culturally. Like the way a people shake their heads to say ''yes'' or ''no''. Like the way a people would wave their hands to tell someone to ''come'' or ''go''. E.t.c. These are still languages.

Language is actually the culture we talk about!. I mean, when we talk about culture we're actually talking about language.

I want you understand the attack on our native languages which you talked about is directly an attack on our culture. But, because this destruction is happening in the schools by teaching us a foreign language instead of our native languages, we have no idea of the long term impact.

The long term impact is this sort of dressing you obsereved from this girl. It is so because if you make a foreign language a priority you'll also start behaving like those who own the language.

You may not fully understand what I'm saying here. Please read the link on my signature, I explained it in details there.

This is deep.

I fully understand your post Sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.