Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26651 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
blisschy:
Oh dear, I need to talk to u pls. My email add.-uchechineche@gmail.com or send to me ur contacts pls
Sent you a mail.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you are unemployed, you're familiar with fear and hopelessness.

You're familiar with lying in bed at night worrying about providing for your needs. What if no job ever comes along?

This certainly isn't an easy time to be unemployed: with many out of work, jobs are scarce and the economy is unstable. All the while, needs only increase.

If your security is in the economy, you're being pulled along an emotional rollercoaster -- with no end in sight. But there is a much better place to put your hope.

Hope in the God who rules over the economy

God made business, government, people, and everything that concerns them.

The Bible says, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it" (Psalm 24:1).

Imagine letting go of a little branch in a storm and grabbing onto the trunk of a huge oak tree instead.

That is like putting your trust in God who rules the economies instead of trusting in the economy itself . Jacob was a man in the Bible who did that very thing. During a severe famine, God provided above and beyond for Jacob, because he trusted in Him. And God wants to provide for you too.

Put your trust in God today for your job, your life, and your eternal destiny.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by aerozac(m): 4:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Samtobh:
If you are unemployed, you're familiar with fear and hopelessness.

You're familiar with lying in bed at night worrying about providing for your needs. What if no job ever comes along?

This certainly isn't an easy time to be unemployed: with many out of work, jobs are scarce and the economy is unstable. All the while, needs only increase.

If your security is in the economy, you're being pulled along an emotional rollercoaster -- with no end in sight. But there is a much better place to put your hope.

Hope in the God who rules over the economy

God made business, government, people, and everything that concerns them.

The Bible says, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it" (Psalm 24:1).

Imagine letting go of a little branch in a storm and grabbing onto the trunk of a huge oak tree instead.

That is like putting your trust in God who rules the economies instead of trusting in the economy itself . Jacob was a man in the Bible who did that very thing. During a severe famine, God provided above and beyond for Jacob, because he trusted in Him. And God wants to provide for you too

Put your trust in God today for your job, your life, and your eternal destiny.
Thank you very much bro for this thread. Honestly It hasn't been easynat all, every one has his/her story to tell. I also graduated February 2014 and completed NYSC July 2015 and since then nothing to show for it. Have gone for several job assessment but to no avail. Sincerely right now I'm just tired of it all. I really need a job. I have been managing in a secondary school since last year but right now I'm just tired of the teaching job. So many times I just feel drained of energy. Its as if I'm wasting away
I studied Mechanical Engineering with 2:1 from ABU. I have tried to send an email to you. My email = delexzac@gmail.com Phone no= 08065906122
Honestly bro we need to talk
Thanks alot
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by babs4president: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Having got sacked yesterday, I have decided henceforth( pride aside) that I shall be the decider of how I spent my time(which most companies buy) not some managers or company, therefore I will be working for myself doing house painting, interior & exterior decoration. To contact me call 08120229064. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Lekewatt(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2016
undecided
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by osasomoruyi(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2016
Am going nuts.... really need someone to talk to.... advice me.. please anybody who has experience is needed.. Pls just pm me
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Lovebliss2(f): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Emmaesty(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
osasomoruyi:
Am going nuts.... really need someone to talk to.... advice me.. please anybody who has experience is needed.. Pls just pm me
Take it easy dear. Everyone is gonna make it.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
osasomoruyi:

check your mail please
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by arthurshelly: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good day NL this month make its 8month that I lost my job.am not here to beg money please but solicit for help In getting another job.I have apply for many job and interview but I have not has luck in securing any.i am a graduate with HND in business administration and have more than 5yrs admin and accounting experince.i have work as store keeper,account office, admin officer and personal assistant here in lagos but I resign due to recession.I reside along ijoko axis.i have more than 9yrs driving experimce.am ready to resume immediately.please anyone with any offer should please reach me on 08108896723.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by fejiluv(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Samtobh:

Have you tried applying dort HR Assistant or even Intern positions flying around lately so you could garner experiences needed for you to thrive career-wise?

maybe I should be posting job openings here then. loads of 'em.

I do apply but haven't gotten any positive response. Will appreciate it if you post some openings here. Thanks.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Kbworld: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
I graduated from kadpoly HND in statistics. I finished my Nysc april 2016, I av attended interviews, applied for jobs but all to no avail. I reside in Kaduna but wouldn't mind relocating if d job comes. plss help a
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Emmaesty(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
When ever you feel depressed, remember that you're not the only one going through this. Some are going through worse but still manage to smile everyday.
You will get through it eventually and look back, smile and wonder why you were ever depressed in the first place. Everyone has a path to success, some slow while others fast but the important thing is that we will get there.
#TrustinGod #DepressionKills #FocusOnTheFutureAndNotThePresent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by donejossy87(f): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm, dnt knw Whr to start from, i'm olusanya olumayowa by name. Studied biochemistry in Bowen (2010-2014)
Since I finish my nysc in Oct 2015, there has been no job forthcoming. Gone for interviews, passed their exams,got scammed , gnld wahala etc
I am so confuse right now,cus a lot of burden r on me.
I need help urgently.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2016
donejossy87:
Hmmm, dnt knw Whr to start from, i'm olusanya olumayowa by name. Studied biochemistry in Bowen (2010-2014)
Since I finish my nysc in Oct 2015, there has been no job forthcoming. Gone for interviews, passed their exams,got scammed , gnld wahala etc
I am so confuse right now,cus a lot of burden r on me.
I need help urgently.
Thanks.
check the front page and send me a PM.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dtymisnw: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pls,i nid help 2. Am a frustrated single mum who can nt feed d child or myself. I graduated in 2011 nd hv nt been productive. Help me please
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by gadala4(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Actually I studied agriculture and was thinking of a better tomorrow via food production. I had love to start a farm of my own, but was unable to get resources. I went for some interviews but I wasn't favorite for the positions applied for. I come to the reality of being broke when I withdraw the last cash in my account to go for a field adventure in the search for money and work.
Right now I can't think straight, for I have no money in my pocket nor food on my table. There is no one left to run to.
I will appreciate any help I can get from here.
Credentials
Second class upper degree in Agriculture from University of Ilorin.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2016
Dtymisnw:
Pls,i nid help 2. Am a frustrated single mum who can nt feed d child or myself. I graduated in 2011 nd hv nt been productive. Help me please
send me a PM or drop your mail here
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2016
@Everyone,

just drop your email here and I'll contact you.

Over 140 people now on the database receiving real-time updates on job openings, interview coaching, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Emmaesty(f): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2016
gadala4:
Actually I studied agriculture and was thinking of a better tomorrow via food production. I had love to start a farm of my own, but was unable to get resources. I went for some interviews but I wasn't favorite for the positions applied for. I come to the reality of being broke when I withdraw the last cash in my account to go for a field adventure in the search for money and work.
Right now I can't think straight, for I have no money in my pocket nor food on my table. There is no one left to run to.
I will appreciate any help I can get from here.
Credentials
Second class upper degree in Agriculture from University of Ilorin.
My dear, don't lose hope. Have it in mind that one day you will make it. Read the stories of great men, most of them did not start successful. It's a process.
Meanwhile, try Kpmg, Pwc, Stanbic, Unilever, Nigerian brewies, vetiva, accenture and the likes. They require 2.1, I think Union bank is still recruiting.
Best of luck dear
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Adeyemi0(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

Over 140 people now on the database receiving real-time updates on job openings, interview coaching, etc.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Tonalphs(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

alphonsopretty@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jfc1: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
I have been jobless since march 2015.. no source of income, no accomodation and all that. Feeling depressed and rejected, don't know what to do and feeding is another issue.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jfc1: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Pls house... I need job to keep myself going. Pls help me
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jfc1: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2016
My e-mail: jofyc@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jfc1: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2016
Pls house... I need job to keep myself going. Pls help me. My email. jofyc@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Annie2059: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2016
please house, I also need a job desperately, graduated since 2013 and I have Been applying online but nothing yet, I really need to get something doing o... the frustration is much, I reside in ph, B.sc in Mass comm.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kayice(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Good morning Sir, just came across this thread and I really appreciate that someone still cares for people like us...I have been in the market since graduation in 2014, and it has been hell, even worse than what I envisaged. Pressures are increasing everyday -pressures from myself because of responsibilities I'm failing to meet and also pressures from society and family- I'd be very grateful if I can share a testimony through you this year. My email is kcsheart1@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

emmanuelabiodunoshinubi@gmail.com.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

francisuchennaechele@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by donejossy87(f): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
mayour450@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by giftedart: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
i hav been looking for job around kaduna, up till now nothing bro
i studied business admin with OND and also have distinction ....please i need help
this is my contact : 08138114581
usmanjibrinjb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.