Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26668 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
fluxmind:

Hello there, you've not contacted me on whatsapp concerning GD jobs. I'm no expert but I'm decent with photoshop & illustrator
send a PM
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by cecekim(f): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
@Samtobh pls I sent you a pm
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by folak48: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2016
# I NEED HELPPPP PLEEEEASE
I am a 35 year old graduate of English since 2009, a mother of 3 and a patient of depression who has been to psychiatric hospital twice as a result of sorrow.
I decided to look for a market stall to be grinding pepper bt couldnt get money as a result of unpaid peanut I worked for marking at a polythecnic, I ve gathered waste of pure water satchet for months hoping to sell and earn a living only to amt to 4k. My children are known to be chronic debtors at sch I ve even begged for money from a popular Nlander all to no avail i m in tears as i type.
Pls SAMTOBH Save My Soul
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
folak48:
# I NEED HELPPPP PLEEEEASE
I am a 35 year old graduate of English since 2009, a mother of 3 and a patient of depression who has been to psychiatric hospital twice as a result of sorrow.
I decided to look for a market stall to be grinding pepper bt couldnt get money as a result of unpaid peanut I worked for marking at a polythecnic, I ve gathered waste of pure water satchet for months hoping to sell and earn a living only to amt to 4k. My children are known to be chronic debtors at sch I ve even begged for money from a popular Nlander all to no avail i m in tears as i type.
Pls SAMTOBH Save My Soul

Send me a PM or drop your contact here.I'll call you ASAP.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
cecekim:
@Samtobh pls I sent you a pm
Send me your CV.Got your mail
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by folak48: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Samtobh:

Send me a PM or drop your contact here.I'll call you ASAP. .
I sent you a pm bt yet to hear from you sir so my phone no is 08062587282 . Thanks for beign caring and timely response sir.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by folak48: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Samtobh:

Send me a PM or drop your contact here.I'll call you ASAP. .
I sent you a pm bt yet to hear from you sir so my phone no is 08062587282 . Thanks for beign caring and timely response sir.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dandsome: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toin97:
I am Toyin Popoola by name. Studied Demography and Social Statistics from OAU in (2008-2013/14) coupled with my BA.Edu(History) from Adeyemi College of Education (2010). Served in Kwara State in 2014-2015 under Voluntary Service Organisation VSO in Ansarul Islam Grammar School Ijomu-Oro.
Since my POP on July 2nd 2015, there has been no job forthcoming. Gone for interviews, passed their exams,got scammed etc
I am tired of the way things are now cause things are not in shape. This is taking serious effect on my body now as i am getting liner as a result of things, crying and fasting with prayers. It seems GOD is far away. I barely manage to eat talkless of meeting other need.
I am committed, hardworking, problem solver, optimistic irrespective of pressure and GOD fearing.
I need help urgently.
Thanks.
Popoola Toyin

I sent you a pm
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dandsome: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
folak48:

I sent you a pm bt yet to hear from you sir so my phone no is 08062587282 .
Thanks for beign caring and timely response sir.

Where are you located?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dandsome: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
trahmat:
i have gotten your mail from the first post. mine is jim........60@gmail.com.
Big Amen.Thanks
please how do i send my CV to you and what is your whatsapp nos?

If you are married definitely you should have other married friends who have children. If your response is Yes and you stay in Lagos, then I can help so you make a little extra income from your neighborhood.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by folak48: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Dandsome:

Where are you located?
I am in Abeokuta Ogun State Pls Save my Soul
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by elladee: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2016
good morning @ samtobh
nice job you are doing here. May God bless and empower you richly. pls i sent u a pm.
tnx
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dandsome: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2016
folak48:

I am in Abeokuta Ogun State Pls Save my Soul

LOL. I'm not God, I can't save your soul. I can only help in the little way I can for it to benefit us both.

Send me a pm
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Niyi47(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
The name is Oyewusi Abdul akeem, a graduate of economics it has really been frustrating ever since NYSC wahala ended on the 3rd of November last year, depression is just the perfect description of what I am going through Right now if the OP can really help I will appreciate it. 08059059652 is the phone number, email is damola32@gmail.com.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Samtobh:

send a PM

I tried but can't send to your email. Could you chat me up on whatsapp? 0705 294 0887
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by ojoduoludare(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
i lost my job 2year ago, since then no job ,pls i need nigeria help,it really getting out of hands,i had OND ACCOUNTING, 08065644461
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Adeyemi0(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm a fresh graduate of Education guidance and counselling.. I hate doing nothing and will gladly welcome any better offer..

Location- Ibadan

Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Zubienbest: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am a videographer with 4 years experience. I need a job. Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by chyima(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=Samtobh post=49500003

Hello Samtobh
Kindly help a sister ,I have been jobless for over 6 Months ,lost my job during restructuring and I have been trying to get another from interview to another with promise of getting back nothing yet.
Going through job site every day,I will not lose hope,exhausted almost all my savings am the first child and got siblings that I assist in their university.
Men trying to take advantage of the situation,that's more depressing cos I never believe it,I pinch my self and ask could this be real
Sent you a PM
God bless you and every one in this situation not to let go of our standard
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by uzoway17(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=kabanayol9 post=49982703][/quote] #INeedHelp. Thanks OP for this platform. I'm a Graduate of Industrial Chemistry. For the past four years now I've been searching for a good job to no avail. Done some volunteer/freelance jobs in the past, but I really need something concrete and tangible. Depression is taking over really fast. I would be most grateful if you can be of help. Forwarding my CV to your email right away. Thanks and God bless.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2016
I have a National Diploma in Computer Science Sir, proficient in the use MS office suite, Photoshop, Can work as a driver or dispatch rider or anything just to earn income and stay relevant. I have taught in a primary school, have marketing experience but currently jobless and depressed due to relocation. Have a family to cater for, really need a job to stay afloat and plan further education sir. Thanks sir, I sent you an email from taofikonigbanjo@yahoo.com, I have joined the whatsapp group with +2349082711043. Thanks god bless sir!
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Samtobh, cant make the lesson at 8, whatsapp on my phone got corrupted and I am trying to fix it.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by heavenisreal18: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2016
I need a job too
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by propconsultants: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2016
pls oo good people of nigeria i need job seriously am a married man with kids i stays in ABUJA but the issue is that i only have dippoma so due to my qualification i am not looking for any white cooler job so if i can get a DRIVING job or higher puchase car or daily payment bus/car i will apriciate my cotact is 07075799212 pls oo the stress is even too much i cant pay house rent kids school feels even to feed . thanks hmmmm
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by propconsultants: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
]pls oo good people of nigeria i need job seriously am a married man with kids i stays in ABUJA but the issue is that i only have dippoma so due to my qualification i am not looking for any white cooler job so if i can get a DRIVING job or higher puchase car or daily payment bus/car i will apriciate my cotact is 07075799212 pls oo the stress is even too much i cant pay house rent kids school feels even to feed . thanks hmmmm
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
propconsultants:
pls oo good people of nigeria i need job seriously am a married man with kids i stays in ABUJA but the issue is that i only have dippoma so due to my qualification i am not looking for any white cooler job so if i can get a DRIVING job or higher puchase car or daily payment bus/car i will apriciate my cotact is 07075799212 pls oo the stress is even too much i cant pay house rent kids school feels even to feed . thanks hmmmm
If you have a CV, let me have it.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Quincyolarks:
I have a National Diploma in Computer Science Sir, proficient in the use MS office suite, Photoshop, Can work as a driver or dispatch rider or anything just to earn income and stay relevant. I have taught in a primary school, have marketing experience but currently jobless and depressed due to relocation. Have a family to cater for, really need a job to stay afloat and plan further education sir. Thanks sir, I sent you an email from taofikonigbanjo@yahoo.com, I have joined the whatsapp group with +2349082711043. Thanks god bless sir!
you're in the group I guess?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Niyi47:
The name is Oyewusi Abdul akeem, a graduate of economics it has really been frustrating ever since NYSC wahala ended on the 3rd of November last year, depression is just the perfect description of what I am going through Right now if the OP can really help I will appreciate it. 08059059652 is the phone number, email is damola32@gmail.com.

send me a PM
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Carmal90(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Samtobh:

you're in the group I guess?

Yet to add me to d group
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by hurricanesgrace: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Plz help, I need a job, depression has taken ova my life, am no more a happy individual, I get irritated by everybody a home, atymz I kneel down to pray only to b doubting, I am a graduate of Uniben, hv work experience in marketing, customer care, and procurement. Plz I need ur help pipo as am nt happy with d way am living. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.