Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26666 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
ENGREMMATEX:
This is a good thread i am a graduate of Civil Engineering lost my Job as a Technical Officer/ Business Development and am looking by God grace to work in a construction company or oil & gas i really want pursue my career in that direction. Thanks and God bless

please fill the form, there's an urgent request for engineers.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by deeberry(f): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by SoftWorking(f): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Good day everyone,
Please am in need of a job (personal assistant, front desk, HR executive, Customer Relations, Social Media Executive, Executive Assistant). I have got B.Sc Marine Sciences, Masters in Managerial Psychology. I also have Over six years experience has a Customer Relationship Office. Am also opened to work with little or no pay especially in HR (for experience purpose) and also Volunteer work. Would appreciate any leads.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2016
SoftWorking:
Good day everyone,
Please am in need of a job (personal assistant, front desk, HR executive, Customer Relations, Social Media Executive, Executive Assistant). I have got B.Sc Marine Sciences, Masters in Managerial Psychology. I also have Over six years experience has a Customer Relationship Office. Am also opened to work with little or no pay especially in HR (for experience purpose) and also Volunteer work. Would appreciate any leads.
Thank you and God bless.

Fill the form on the first page.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Okelu123: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hi, I pray God to help us... My story is almost like every other persons' just that it's harder for me because I'm physically challenged. Graduated since 2009 yet nothing. I have tried the much I can even to upgrade my certificate by acquiring PGD & going for msc in a double field of microbiology & health economics. Please I need help because it's becoming unbearable...
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by eljimmah: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Samtobh [quote author=Samtobh:

please fill the form, there's an urgent request for engineers.
[/quote]

sir thank you so much for this you are doing.
In my own case i am a graduate quantity surveyor i have had any job since i graduated, i have applied to several companies but still nothing, i have already filled the form, please i will be very grateful if you can help me out. God bless you
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jswagg4(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
I've not been able to join the whatsapp group. Someone help pls
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jutaji: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
I graduated from ABU Zaria with 2nd class Upper in Business Administration since 2009 yet no job. I've been doing menial jobs since then but recently I lost the small job I've got. I am a married man with 2 kids. Life hasn't been easy. I can not help myself and family. the worst part of it is that I am the first son of my family. I've got enormous responsibilities. My parents are old and can no longer support themselves. They need my help more than ever.
John
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by laff2016(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Since I lost my banking job of six years(due to mass retrenchment),all effort getting another job of any kind has been fruitless,as I have been jobless for almost two years now.Even to feed myself is a challenge to me,talk less of my aged parent. I have even relocated back to my family house,as I could not pay my rent. I am a graduate of chemical engineering (upper credit) and a Pgd in chemical engineering.
I reside in kaduna(willing to relocate for the right opportunity ).
I can be reached on 07031104665. God bless u.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by oluajana(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
My state of depression is on d high side. Imagine a graduate of sociology in 2008 could not lay claim to a work experience except NYSC. Too bad that it took me over a month to get #100 to buy a data bundle to post this comment as I have been on freebasics mode for almost 3 months
I have attempted suicide on 2 occasions cos of fruitless job hunting. I have been deserted as people around me now see as a liability or a kinda failure.
I am just fed up
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bbankky: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please I need help to get a job,it has not been easy.I read Public Administration and I have experience as a customer service representative and quality assurance personnel respectively all in a call centre. I will be grateful for your assistance. Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Swiftylistic: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
sam6055:
If Government does not give you jobs simply create a means of living yourself...

Armed Robbers/Kidnappers and their likes understood this very well and made this kind of opportunities for themselves,

I mean if everyone keeps going to school only to graduate and wait for government jobs, then how will we produce our own Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, how will be produce our own sharp minds..

So If you don't have a job simply start developing a skill... Who knows a technological company might need that skill...

You might turn into a hacker and hack important websites and ask the Companies who own the websites to pay thousands for you to secure it for them...

You might start reading books on self improvement and others and who knows you might be the killer candidate for a job..

Its simple... I don't focus on the government and before I get out of school, I would own something so big that all of Africa might regard me in terms of Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg... you see my dreams are not tied to the government, or economic situations, it is beyond that..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
See ds 1... Mr Zuckerberg in making
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by smoothini07: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
I need help urgently, I am sick and tired of this life... someone should please help me before I commit a crime... email me any job vacancy @ kazpeebarca@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
smoothini07:
I need help urgently, I am sick and tired of this life... someone should please help me before I commit a crime... email me any job vacancy @ kazpeebarca@gmail.com
Send me a PM
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Echelle(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please help me o..... 08030782225 francisuchennaechele@gmail.com....
2years now no job.... E sa anu mi....plz epp!!!!!
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by cooldipo(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Imagine This!

I wanted a painter and they brought me a Chinese. I wanted a "tiler", they brought me a Togolese. On my way out of my Estate, all I see are armies of jobless youths. They are always on the move, milling around with rucksacks on their backs, ears plugged with earphones, sagged pants with lengthy belts, going nowhere. They are looking to hammer. If you no hammer nko? Will you be carrying those things on your back as a 40year old when life has hammered you? Why are our young not learning a trade? Why are they not farming? Why are they fixated on big money instead of incremental earning? Why are they running away from the villages where they can easily eke out a living? Baba Kofi my Palm wine tapper makes more than N10000 profit on market days(every 5days). He makes about N3k daily. His electricity bill is N500. His shop costs N1000 a month. He grows his own food. He doubles as farmhand while his wife sells the Palm wine. By 2pm he has none left. His expenses are very low. He is from Ghana and making good here in Nigeria.

Here, the Togolese are doing neater and better jobs in masonry. They don't abscond with your money. They have their children in the trade already. Who wouldn't need a plumber with the way we clog sinks and lavatories? First it was the Ivoriennes, then Ghanaians, then Togolese and now the Chinese! The Chinese are damn good! Their work is perfect with artisanal joy! They speak passable English and they grasp Yoruba quite fast. They love it here for the money. Our own artisans are sloppy and without any regard for quality and finishing. They tell you they'll come on Monday only to show up 3weeks later with tales and bad attitude.

Elsewhere, they are only interested in riding Okada. No apprenticeship is required. It is a life of sharp-shap, now-now. Late in the evening after work, they sit with matured women with big ikebe who can turn their innards out with mind blowing sex. The money for the day gets blown that way. They do osusu and the "sexual collector" collects. 4 years into the daily N1,500-2000 per day, they start coughing. Before lung cancer can be diagnosed, they die! When you have no appetite for delayed gratification, you face whatever comes. Fear is catching me. I see it everyday, I prowl the Southwest hinterlands. I see a lot of stuff. Speak to those in your care. It will get tougher. 2017 will be painful. We have seen the end of free money. Now, everyone must earn their keep. We will get a brain reset whether we want it or not. Tell them o!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jutaji: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Samtobh:

Send me a PM
Help save a soul bro. My email is johnutaji@yahoo.com kindly send me ur so I can send my CV. God Bless you
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2016
hommespecia:
These thread is directly speaking to me, yesterday mark a year after my service, still no job. I've got series of business ideas yet no capital to execute them.please I need help.

What type of business Ideas?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by OMOBABAYEMI: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2016
I am a mechanical engineering student,I am currently running my HND programme,I really need a part time job to help survive through school,things r really hard for me,I wld really appreciate if my request can be granted,
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by blisschy: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2016
Oh dear, I need to talk to u pls. My email add.-uchechineche@gmail.com or send to me ur contacts pls
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2016
blisschy:
Oh dear, I need to talk to u pls. My email add.-uchechineche@gmail.com or send to me ur contacts pls
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by mudility(m): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2016
hmm... op thanks alot for this platform.
Before now, i was thinking am the only unlucky dude on this planet.

long story made short, graduated 2012,finish nysc feb 2014. Traveled from one state to another in search for job and interviews/aptitude test throughout the remaining part of 2014 but no success.

Jan 2015 i registered as agent to a sport betting company of which i manage up to August 2016 then i quit.
Why i quit you may want to know.

Being an agent to this sport bookie, i was paid 30% commission on profit weekly. This automatically means when winnings of costomers(punters) exceeds total sales for the week i automatically runs at loss.

Though there are weeks you make profit but cost of running the business sometimes leave you with little or nothing. i borrowed to stay afloat and sometime to pay staff. After i sold off to offset my debt, have been so idle and broke.

I have been thinking to take up my agency again with the sport bookie to just get busy. Atleast to wipe away depression.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by dexoubie(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356380/graduate-depression-lead-open-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3353785/six-years-after-graduation-yet

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

I'll put up an ash # tag in here

#IOncePassedThru

for those who've passed through and made it.
or

#INeedHelp

for those who need advice, mentoring or any kind of help.

#Peace
#Lets keep the thread alive.

Strictly for people in this thread alone.

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

To apply, click the link below :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedf2SunLHbZmKkJrBo1F95T0p8PjO6xCMA83mjdaMynC0lqQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

Also, A LinkedIn account is necessary.

#OnlyGod
I
,studied microbiology and finished nysc april ds year..im in dire need of a job.cant resort to crime..really feeling depressed by the day..if i can get a job of even 40k..my job no go get boundary...Chimaoubie7@Gmail.com..plssss help a broda
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=Samtobh post=49500003]Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356380/graduate-depression-lead-open-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3353785/six-years-after-graduation-yet

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

I'll put up an ash # tag in here

#IOncePassedThru

for those who've passed through and made it.
or

#INeedHelp

for those who need advice, mentoring or any kind of help.

#Peace
#Lets keep the thread alive.

Strictly for people in this thread alone.

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

To apply, click the link below :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedf2SunLHbZmKkJrBo1F95T0p8PjO6xCMA83mjdaMynC0lqQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

Also, A LinkedIn account is necessary.

#OnlyGod [/quot..
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
dexoubie:
I
,studied microbiology and finished nysc april ds year..im in dire need of a job.cant resort to crime..really feeling depressed by the day..if i can get a job of even 40k..my job no go get boundary...Chimaoubie7@Gmail.com..plssss help a broda
send me a PM, or fill the form, i'll pick your details from there.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
kween911:
samboth u didn't see my comments in the group and you didn't bother asking after me. have tried ur no send me an email.
So sorry sis.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
mudility:
hmm... op thanks alot for this platform.
Before now, i was thinking am the only unlucky dude on this planet.

long story made short, graduated 2012,finish nysc feb 2014. Traveled from one state to another in search for job and interviews/aptitude test throughout the remaining part of 2014 but no success.

Jan 2015 i registered as agent to a sport betting company of which i manage up to August 2016 then i quit.
Why i quit you may want to know.

Being an agent to this sport bookie, i was paid 30% commission on profit weekly. This automatically means when winnings of costomers(punters) exceeds total sales for the week i automatically runs at loss.

Though there are weeks you make profit but cost of running the business sometimes leave you with little or nothing. i borrowed to stay afloat and sometime to pay staff. After i sold off to offset my debt, have been so idle and broke.

I have been thinking to take up my agency again with the sport bookie to just get busy. Atleast to wipe away depression.

Send me a PM.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by fejiluv(f): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Goodday, I have a Master's degree in Industrial relations and human resource management. I will appreciate an opportunity to gain experience in Human resource. Thanks.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
fejiluv:
Goodday, I have a Master's degree in Industrial relations and human resource management. I will appreciate an opportunity to gain experience in Human resource. Thanks.

Have you tried applying dort HR Assistant or even Intern positions flying around lately so you could garner experiences needed for you to thrive career-wise?

maybe I should be posting job openings here then. loads of 'em.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
fejiluv:

Have you tried applying for HR Assistant or even Intern positions flying around lately so you could garner experiences needed for you to thrive career-wise?

maybe I should be posting job openings here then. loads of 'em.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.