Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26663 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by GentleSly7: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
# I need help, After pop June 2014,took a little offer in Lagos to aid me with upkeep while searching for something better. Nothing better came up, nd worst of it was that there was reduction in payment due to current situation of the economy. Payment could no longer take care of basic need.have no option than to quit.life itself have become frustrating. Have submitted countless of cv's with no success, studied electrical engineering Would really appreciate your assistance. Mail sohazulike@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by queenstana: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2016
lost my job 2013 and all my effort to get job since then prove abortive. need job seriously to take care of my 2 kids. bro pls help a sister. God Bless U Sir.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
The best and easiest way I have seen so far is Wealthy Affiliate. With a premium account you earn $1 per free referral and $23.50 from each premium referral. Follow the guidelines here to register from Nigeria. https://resellrightsincome.com/2016/10/16/earn-1-per-free-referral-with-wealthy-affiliate-from-nigeria/
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by hommespecia: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
These thread is directly speaking to me, yesterday mark a year after my service, still no job. I've got series of business ideas yet no capital to execute them.please I need help.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by diiadem(f): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Its been 3 years since I graduated from school.I can't boast of a meaningful job.I feel like I'm just rotating on a spot. I really don't know what to do.pls help a sister. P.S I don't have the capital to set up a business nor further my education.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by diiadem(f): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Waking up and not having a workplace to resume every morning is one thing. Not having money to sub nor distribute CV is another thing. Not being able to sleep because one is unemployed and broke is a problem. Please I need a reasonable job as I have done marketing and teaching but they are not my way. I have a degree in sociology and NIM certificate
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
hurricanesgrace:
Plz help, I need a job, depression has taken ova my life, am no more a happy individual, I get irritated by everybody a home, atymz I kneel down to pray only to b doubting, I am a graduate of Uniben, hv work experience in marketing, customer care, and procurement. Plz I need ur help pipo as am nt happy with d way am living. God bless u.
https:///forms/X9aLRp9skk3BbhHm2
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Thermythorpe(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Harrisibor(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Good day sir, Please i need help. I am a married man with a child, things are tough. I have a BSc in Accounting from the university of Lagos and about 3 years experience as a company Accountant. A good job is what i need. Anyway you could help will be highly appreciated.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Peeo(f): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmm, everybody with im own. I've gat ND in mass communication(2007), B.A in Linguistics (2013) still no job. I don submit CV so tay my CV sef don taya. I've tried dabbling into businesses bt we talking about capital. .
Still, my hopes are high. Truth is, I need help. With 2 kids, it aint funny. I am nt lazy, no, I am not, cos I knw all what I have sold.
IT IS WELL ! I don decide to take up my palm oil business with all my honour !!!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am getting depressed day by day. After my B.tech program in Applied Chemistry (2009), there was good paying job coming up so I took teaching job. I was collecting 14k den. After a while I decided to start my MSc and relocated to Lagos in 2012. I graduated with distinction in 2014. I returned to association of job seekers again, in between got engaged and now I have two kids. I took up another teaching Job again in 2015 and was being paid 25k. Along the line I got another offer in a company selling chemicals with a pay of 50k.

Though d was nothing comparing d distance from Ikorodu to Berger but I took d job with d intention dat may if I step out of Ikorodu I might get better offer. In 2016, due to economic issue d company decided to retrench some of their workers and I was among those dat were retrenched. All along working I was still searching for job cos I know I have not gotten my dream job. I started submitting CVs around school again.

I did few interviews with some of them but they are not ready to pay something reasonable.

I wish I can start my PhD but where is d money? I have been applying for scholarships abroad but not a positive result. The most painful and bittered part of my story is dat my hubby too is jobless. This is eating me up gradually.

I can teach very well and even want start PGD in education once I am able to start a job so dat I can be a better candidate.

I need ur help if u can link me up with a job. I need take care of myself and my kids. Praying to provide job for my hubby and I .... help a soul if u can
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aim07:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am getting depressed day by day. After my B.tech program in Applied Chemistry (2009), there was good paying job coming up so I took teaching job. I was collecting 14k den. After a while I decided to start my MSc and relocated to Lagos in 2012. I graduated with distinction in 2014. I returned to association of job seekers again, in between got engaged and now I have two kids. I took up another teaching Job again in 2015 and was being paid 25k. Along the line I got another offer in a company selling chemicals with a pay of 50k.

Though d was nothing comparing d distance from Ikorodu to Berger but I took d job with d intention dat may if I step out of Ikorodu I might get better offer. In 2016, due to economic issue d company decided to retrench some of their workers and I was among those dat were retrenched. All along working I was still searching for job cos I know I have not gotten my dream job. I started submitting CVs around school again.

I did few interviews with some of them but they are not ready to pay something reasonable.

I wish I can start my PhD but where is d money? I have been applying for scholarships abroad but not a positive result. The most painful and bittered part of my story is dat my hubby too is jobless. This is eating me up gradually.

I can teach very well and even want start PGD in education once I am able to start a job so dat I can be a better candidate.

I need ur help if u can link me up with a job. I need take care of myself and my kids. Praying to provide job for my hubby and I .... help a soul if u can

kindly follow the link on the first page . your details will be added and there'll be further communications.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Samtobh:

kindly follow the link on the first page . your details will be added and there'll be further communications.
Hello Sir, I made a request for a GD job assistance but no feedback yet. Just curious, must one have a vagina to get assistance of some kind today?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
fluxmind:

Hello Sir, I made a request for a GD job assistance but no feedback yet. Just curious, must one have a vagina to get assistance of some kind today?

Now you've revealed your true self.I've replied your mail more than 3 times, yet you don't give a response. Your attitude is your altitude.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Peeo(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Samtobh:

Now you've revealed your true self.I've replied your mail more than 3 times, yet you don't give a response. Your attitude is your altitude.

Any opportunity for a communicator/linguist?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2016
hommespecia:
These thread is directly speaking to me, yesterday mark a year after my service, still no job. I've got series of business ideas yet no capital to execute them.please I need help.

you bother sharing ideas??

I can raise capital but I am not just business inclined...

I don't know why tho...
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2016
I see lots of people talking about getting a good job, and I keep wondering where the good job is...

I went for an interview and told the HR that my expected salary is 60k, I never got a call despite I was the only person that reached the last stage.. Average companies are offloading staff just to gain profit while Top companies are readjusting to suit the current economic situation..

This thread is a nice platform but everybody has to see that in this thread alone,there is a large number of people in the same situation and that applies to thousands around Nigeria... the key is in your hands and I will leave interested people with this question...

"What can you do"??

If you have an answer, quote me and we continue from there...

Thanks...will still be dropping some notes on this thread...
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Carmal90(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I see lots of people talking about getting a good job, and I keep wondering where the good job is...

I went for an interview and told the HR that my expected salary is 60k, I never got a call despite I was the only person that reached the last stage.. Average companies are offloading staff just to gain profit while Top companies are readjusting to suit the current economic situation..

This thread is a nice platform but everybody has to see that in this thread alone,there is a large number of people in the same situation and that applies to thousands around Nigeria... the key is in your hands and I will leave interested people with this question...

"What can you do"??

If you have an answer, quote me and we continue from there...

Thanks...will still be dropping some notes on this thread...

Yes you are right, we shouldn't be all about job, we need to diversify our thinking, despite been a graduate, I deal with scrap metals, and CANS, I buy and sell at amount that I know is ok by me, the problem am having running this business is money,had it been am financially ok,i guess I would have say bye to looking for job barring federal government own ohhh, just on Monday I went with a childhood friend to somewhere in kwara state,where local rice is been sold,t though d margin of profit is not that much but it is worth trying cos nobody won't eat....many ideas,many plans but. No money

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by trahmat: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Dandsome:

If you are married definitely you should have other married friends who have children. If your response is Yes and you stay in Lagos, then I can help so you make a little extra income from your neighborhood.

ok. Thanks. How do i go about doing dt?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Carmal90:

Yes you are right, we shouldn't be all about job, we need to diversify our thinking, despite been a graduate, I deal with scrap metals, and CANS, I buy and sell at amount that I know is ok by me, the problem am having running this business is money,had it been am financially ok,i guess I would have say bye to looking for job barring federal government own ohhh, just on Monday I went with a childhood friend to somewhere in kwara state,where local rice is been sold,t though d margin of profit is not that much but it is worth trying cos nobody won't eat....many ideas,many plans but. No money

Nice.. You have business ideas you feel you can start??

At least on a medium scale before you think of expanding??

I know people who buy all those metal scraps, do you have any to sell??
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Carmal90(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nice.. You have business ideas you feel you can start??

At least on a medium scale before you think of expanding??

I know people who buy all those metal scraps, do you have any to sell??

Thanks for the kind hearted word, selling is not a problem sir,the problem is money..
D money am using in operating is quite low,i mean low,if I can see something to boast it,i will be independent
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Dandsome: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2016
trahmat:

ok. Thanks. How do i go about doing dt?

Are you interested, then send me a pm. Meanwhile, you're not spending anything o. Don't think I'm charging you for anything cos that's what is reigning on NL. I'm. Only here to help you get something without going bankrupt wink
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Samtobh:

My fault. I only managed to login cos I couldn't remember the password. I've sent a whatsapp message
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
help, i am dieing
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by webgeek: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
1. If you have sales/marketing skills, send your CV to me, only people on this thread will be considered, we are an IT firm based in Victoria Island.

2. If you have IT/Computer Science experience/degree, I have a vacancy inPort Harcourt, working with NLNG,

3. If you have a business idea, I can invest up to 10m naira depending on the type of business.
I will not give the money to you, it will be spent on the business
You will agree to follow a business process and work from my office in Victoria Island.
I will take a percentage ownership of the business and we will sign a legal contract etc, etc.
Be prepared to provide a business plan, w it will make oney, etc.

My email is fabnubiantx@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Adebukolaaina: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good Day sir, Please i need help. I am a married woman with a boy of two years, things has not been easy since i graduated since 2012. I have a BA in English Language from Lagos State University and also a professional certificate in Ticketing,i have 5 years experience as a ticketing officer and customer care Officer, but all the company i get pay me less. A good job is all i need. I would highly appreciated if i get any other job aside ticketing that would earn me good pay and cater for my self and my boy,bless you my mail adebukolakareem06@gmail.com.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Carmal90(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
webgeek:
1. If you have sales/marketing skills, send your CV to me, only people on this thread will be considered, we are an IT firm based in Victoria Island.

2. If you have IT/Computer Science experience/degree, I have a vacancy inPort Harcourt, working with NLNG,

3. If you have a business idea, I can invest up to 10m naira depending on the type of business.
I will not give the money to you, it will be spent on the business
You will agree to follow a business process and work from my office in Victoria Island.
I will take a percentage ownership of the business and we will sign a legal contract etc, etc.
Be prepared to provide a business plan, w it will make oney, etc.

My email is fabnubiantx@yahoo.com

Ur email is incorrect
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Legacy80s(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Adebukolaaina: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
fabnubiantx@yahoo.com pls ur mail is nut going tru
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Legacy80s:
RE: HELP FOR DEPRESSED AND UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
AJISEBUTU TOBI
I got a message now with the above subject.

An Accounting graduate with at least 3-5yrs Exp. within Lagos ONLY.

please explain what this means. Are you on the Whatsapp Group?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by ENGREMMATEX(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is a good thread i am a graduate of Civil Engineering lost my Job as a Technical Officer/ Business Development and am looking by God grace to work in a construction company or oil & gas i really want pursue my career in that direction. Thanks and God bless
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Aim07(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Samtobh:

I have applied in d link, hoping to hear from you soon. many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.