Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (85704 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Before You Have That Sex, Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
shugacane:
grin grin Guys nd dia funny ways "lemme enter i wont move" because na stick abi?? cheesy

I swear, I've been laughing since I saw that shiit. Using that line on Missy89 would be so priceless. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Dshocker(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Lemme just enter, i promise not to move

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by omoikea(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by salauwale(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
it has been said that before sex the man doesn't reason well while the woman does,after sex the reverse is the case
It's the blood flow from the brain to the "teeth" that causes it. wink

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Umarlulu: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
it has been said that before sex the man doesn't reason well while the woman does,after sex the reverse is the case
taking from experience I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by omoikea(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
crotonite:
why should i disgrace myself in front of a lady just because of 3secs of orgasm when vaseline can do exactly that... cool

na wa for u o......

masturbation is a no no, just use ur mouth for them, if have fish brain grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by klassykute(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Purpletee:
lol..

what about the "baby just hold it small"
"lemme just put it in between your laps"
wetin dey lap nahh . lap dey wet ni?

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by salauwale(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
crotonite:
why should i disgrace myself in front of a lady just because of 3secs of orgasm when vaseline can do exactly that... cool
It's thinking like that that's making you waste money on Vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by beautiful232(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
shame on the guys all
after they will be forming strong people. when it's come to that 3letter word...s*x they become new born baby crying like the need breast milk

smh for them o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Anabel(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny

The one I watched today shows that women's brain tend to die during sex and becomes active after. Don't know of the before sex

4 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by asarebabson: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
. U have nailed it.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by olaskul(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mehn so your condition worse like dis 3secs jes cry cry cry
crotonite:

5 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by asarebabson: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naija Ladies do knw what d guys want which they also need too but always pretending. That is not d case here in d state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Daniluv007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
ah! Oh nor go there ooh you need to see me see begging for sex with sweat all over my body with a very low tone, if u were to see me ehnn you tear me hot slap but after everything in my mind i will be like "so na this smelling place i wan beg kill myself to enter #shaking my head

8 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by asarebabson: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
crotonite:
Try see the Dr pls & tank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
whispering in her ear while touching places..Let me go down on u,u 'll luv it when i use my tongue,u will luv it i promise .....if i hear say my pipe no enter later grin grin

6 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by bettercreature(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
crotonite:
You are wrong! Its not the same

2 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Lastking147(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
beautiful232:
shame on the guys all

after they will be forming strong people.
when it's come to that 3letter word...s*x
they become new born baby
crying like the need breast milk

I
smh for them o
U dey vex oh
Small small now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ay04z:
guys and p***$$**y are like......u No d pics....

8 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Orikinla(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
The line I used was "Let me see how beautiful it is" and she opened up. From admiring it to fingering to entering. And she asked for more. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by hesilo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
beautiful232:
shame on the guys all

after they will be forming strong people.
when it's come to that 3letter word...s*x
they become new born baby
crying like the need breast milk

smh for them o
U talk as if u guys don't cry. D easiest way 2 quarrel wit my girl is jas 2 pretend 4 abt 5days dt I dnt wana av s**... Quarrel don start b dat grin. D way I am looking @ u, u'd do worst dan her sef grin grin odi gi na anya

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by tk4rd: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
I've heard somethings like; "Baby relax, let me just go in and measure it and come out"..
Okk naaa.. As measuring-tape wey him be..
And this one, "babe, no sex; just náked romance". (five mins later, babe would be like, "What.?!! shocked shocked Wait oo.. Stop.. Wait.. What are you doing.??!! You are inside oo. Wait.. You are about to release oo"...) grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by beautiful232(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lastking147:
U dey vex oh Small small now

tongue

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ariyebaba(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
I want to be inside and make you feel like a natural woman.

I want to have a taste of you.
You go sweet die. smiley

Yeh , yah, uhh !!!

I beg no girl should PM me oooooooo
i no want Wahala oooooooo

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ariyebaba(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
I want to be inside and make you feel like a natural woman.

I want to have a taste of you.
You go sweet die. smiley

Yeh , yah, uhh !!!

I beg no girl should PM me oooooooo
i no want Wahala oooooooo

cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Alfred234(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Roselilly:
And someone told me "I just want to feel ur presence "
LWKMD!!! Are you the holy spirit? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by fortunechy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
let me just inhale it

2 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by MRBODMAS(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Baby plz come on top to feel it, it won't pain u I assured that.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by kennyjam: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Girls tell me which of the methods works better please......

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by hesilo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
As a sharp guy u can tell her "baby I wana knw wat u taste like" cool....or "baby lemme feel ow soft u re inside"grin...or "Horney can I just stay inside of u, it's cold outside u'd b warm inside" cheesycheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by STENON(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
**Funny Comments**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.