Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (85744 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Before You Have That Sex, Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2016
crotonite:
why should i disgrace myself in front of a lady just because of 3secs of orgasm when vaseline can do exactly that... cool

Bros believe me, I dey masturbate for years but make we when be Vaseline crew know say masturbation dey kill our financial life oh. He get he own setback just as badluck toto dey.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Arjeeni: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2016
What pains me most is......
Ladies too exonerated themselves to issues of having sex, their comment is epic now but ask who really guilty of sexual advances......
You will hear words like when man need sex he can not control himself and make sure to give all it takes to have it.
But woman and sex matters are like... You know that picture
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Proffdada: 3:07am On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful232:
shame on the guys all

after they will be forming strong people.
when it's come to that 3letter word...s*x
they become new born baby
crying like the need breast milk

smh for them o
it's not our fault it was pre-installed wink
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by nijanigga: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2016
I read one in this forum who said he will only count 11 when he goes in, and he starts counting,one,two,three,four, ... ten, eleleleleveeeeeeeeeeen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
it has been said that before sex the man doesn't reason well while the woman does,after sex the reverse is the case

and what would make her reason well at first and not reason well later? I just don't get ladies. The guy's own is understandable: before sex, the homornes are ravaging and after it, it comes down to an all time low. To think that after sex, that's when ladies homornes starts ravaging is pretty ridiculous to me.
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by fortune1894(m): 3:56am On Sep 21, 2016
'Let me just wet d dick'

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by obijekwu72: 4:10am On Sep 21, 2016
I think the best is ' lemme play with ur body' . Or u tell her u are ' Am hard on' It means u want sex.
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by DollarPikin(m): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2016
grin cool The one I did last week!The lady said she will only agree if I wear condom!And I dont have any at home!So,I told her,that wen the sperm wants to come out,I will know and remove my dick!
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by 1metre: 4:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Blakjewelry:
All these kind matter dey sweet una
u dey talk like say u be saint, if your type try catch one okpeke na parking be the final grin
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by jodeci(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2016
DollarPikin:
grin cool The one I did last week!The lady said she will only agree if I wear condom!And I dont have any at home!So,I told her,that wen the sperm wants to come out,I will know and remove my dick!

....and what happened? How did it end?
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by KissCODE(m): 5:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Emodeee:
Despite knowing all these, will that stop ladies from being preys?
are they really preys?
No sir!
They use us to satisfy their sexual fantasy and still make us the guilty ones...

3 Likes

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ayusco85(m): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2016
crotonite:
why should i disgrace myself in front of a lady just because of 3secs of orgasm when vaseline can do exactly that... cool

Vaseline Crew.

Aluta contunua, Victoria acerta
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ayusco85(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2016
DollarPikin:

Continue straffing skin to skin. When all the Legion of STD hit u, u go confess say kpomo no be meat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ayusco85(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Purpletee:
lol..
what about the "baby just hold it small" "lemme just put it in between your laps"
Lol. U seem like u were a victim
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Hey bros, my container of Vaseline is on the 'high sea', be rest assured that i will take care of you when you run out.
crotonite:
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2016
crotonite:
guy have yu been spying on my mind?
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
Is it just me or?

Stale now. embarassed

Lolsss ur siggy tho...castration wont solve it oo,na better agbo grin grin
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by phranq(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny
it has been said that before sex the man doesn't reason well while the woman does,after sex the reverse is the case

so if I'm to get a confession frm u na to just gv u beta sex n u will start prophesying o di nma!!! nw I kw a major weakness of urs. anam abia!!!
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Je ki n fi nkan si nkan tongue grin
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by TessaJ: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Princealex1:

Are you the holy spirit??
LOL......
All because of a pleasure that is not more than 3-5 secs.
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by beautiful232(f): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Proffdada:
it's not our fault it was pre-installed wink

cheesy
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by beautiful232(f): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2016
austinosita:

You will not understand cheesy

tongue
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by noziz(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Nor go joke o! Konji fit make some guys mumu for girls...
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Sayelabola(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny

Who said so?

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Rilwayne001: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
very funny

Lol, what a myth grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Bitterleafsoup: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2016
I won't lie I fell for the just let me rub it .....
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by MadCow1: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2016
DozieInc:
LWKM, "lets just be naked let them be seeing themselves" guys Strategizing since 10000bc, mehn thats epic.

That line is from a desperate Nigga wey Conji don soak ehn brain. grin

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by osarenmwienda(f): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
lmao chai!!!!
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by mengho(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Total & complete wastes of time especially when ur not married not to mention it's disgusting, religiously bad & automatically makes u a male/female hooker/slut who does not actually get paid

1 Like

Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
KissCODE:
are they really preys?
No sir!
They use us to satisfy their sexual fantasy and still make us the guilty ones...

Facts#
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by ikemesit4477: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
grin grin grin grin

Who can relate?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/hilarious-tweets-of-morning-when-guys.html
some girls will come here to form as if they don't like s*x , but before the end of the show they will end up speaking in tongues!
Re: When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say by Caseless: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
DozieInc:
LWKM, "lets just be naked let them be seeing themselves" guys Strategizing since 10000bc, mehn thats epic.
I will put it but won't move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.