Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak (7952 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2016
bomasek:
Guy,stop this your fake story please,I dey beg u. Enough is enough,mbok.
pls respect yourself. Stop off this thread.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Adiwana:

Sir,you are going through a lot now. anger and revenge is the only thing on your mind right now.Not going to start if you are a God bullshit.The truth is that you have every reason to be angry.But you must know something and that is if you like collect every kobo you spent on her,one thing you can't recover is the emotional investments. Now what happens if tomorrow, another guy starts giving her all this things,it would make you look like a fool and believe me,with the way you are now,you may kill her and at the end nobody wins.
My advice:You have done enough already.it's not going to be easy,but just let everything go.if you can travel out of your location,do that as it will help you cool down.take it easy bro.
Cheers
thanks my brother. I'll relax.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by jackie3B(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
some girls can not just stay wit 1 man no matter what. Wait even after u care time attention love.... she still behaved Dat way? if u r my broda nd I see Dat girl close to,hmmmm Na kill I go kill u.
....move on wit ur life, relationship r built on trust,she just lost it nd dia is no going back.she isn't admitted, her parents r lying.. its time for a new start nd that's wat u r doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by kullozone(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
All those girls and guys calling God, una head nor correct. Is the op God? Why are you foools comparing him with God na If i type what i have in mind ehn, they wee jus ban me forever. Yeye people... I jus hate some nairalanders. Collect every single thing jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Adiwana: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks my brother. I'll relax.
Peace bro
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by john32055: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Babylon IP Changer/ credit to sparrow! ejoy guys
Change Your IP - Access 700+ Servers - Cracked Version
Allows you to access Gmail accounts from another location,match and other restricted sites
Download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zsb0g3
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by caesaraba(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2016
LWKMD! I knew it was only a matter of time before things got heated up in here with some hard facts.

I was once in smaller sizes of your shoes OP (created a thread too). Luckily after almost making the same mistake (my opinon), I reconsidered. Left her everything, blocked and deleted her contacts to give me time to heal and then moved on.
2 years later, she called, apologized and we talk every once in a while on the phone. We might never get to meet again in life, but we don't have no beef and that kinda looks like a better way for me to feel than if I went to war(lol) on the matter.
Certain things you just let go for yourself and not cos the other person.
Infact, before she graduated I even sent her small money to get her out of a fix sef. It was nothing to me but meant everything to her.
Life's easier that way except of course, money is of the highest value to you.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by anadozie1: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
@post you have done enough by freezing her account and house rent. Just let her be. You won't gain anything by taking back everything you bought her. The things you left for her will forever haunt her conscience. Just move on with your life and forget about her. #my2cents
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by bomasek(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
pls respect yourself. Stop off this thread.
U think I'm a kid abi,stop ya bobo juice
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by djkaycee001(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
the painful aspect is that I did everything she asked. I made sure she never lacked. I gave her my time, my body, my attention and everything possible.
Firstly!!! Am sorry for the mishappen that have
Happen to you...
Am a Ghostreader here but this ur thread happen
To melt my heart with mix feeling" Joy and Pain "
JOY that you've now seen urself and who you are
with.. In the sense that what you have with her
( Ur WOman ) have not gone far to you been
Married to her or your union with her was bless
With Kids... What would you have done..?
Then the PAIN aspect is we all carry a stigma with
Us in Life thru the people we move with or follow
Been our Lover, Family and Friends e.t.c...
Am not asking you to change ur decision becos ur
Mind is already made up........................
You have tamper LOVE with JUSTICE with is correct
But at this junction you've gone too far Broda..
Yes I Understand you gave her everything and this
Seriously Bruh!!! I can sense that you are a principle
Man but let me use the lame man language " Thank
God you Never marry am "............
If you've would you have jump into the lagoon like
Teebliz or file for divorce like Funke Akindele.. Lolz
Abeg your pardon!!! No mind my joke joo.....
So to the Truth of ur matter or the matter is this
Becos whatever comes to this forum affect each
And everyone of us indirectly or directly...
You took from the gutters and build her to what
She is today... Thank u broda u've made someone
Whole, which is an attribute of a Human being.
We are meant to build up ourselves in which way
we found fit be it as Friends, Family or Husband
And wives so as to shape the community at large
In essense what am saying is, it's time to let go
You either leave her to continue her life with who
ever is dime fit becos she aint worth ur time....
Or you manage her with all her incompetence
Becos there is both side to a coin and there is this
Adage that say " the devil you know, that doesn't
Kill you is better than the angel u've not meant "
Becos you still have feeling for her and both of you
Have something incommon...
But if you still aim on carry out ur act to reduce her
To Zero or probably Kill her...
Would you be HAPPY and have a free conscience
Or be different from dictators like Adolf Hitler and
Edin Amin... I believe you know them..Lolz
She now knows what you are capable of doing and
Where you stand as a person.......
Let her go if possible return all what you have
Giving to her at first... Let ur breeding heart stop
And been at peace my Broda....
The money you've spent on her won't reduce who
You are or your account balance becos there is
Still more where it comes from...
You are an hard working man with taste for the
Finest things in Life don't let her make u different
From who you are.. Just move ahead
You would get a better lady or woman....#myadvice
No offense intended pls just think about it..#word
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by metallisc(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
madridguy:
They say as you take love person na so you go take treat their f**k up when they mess up. Oga OP, from your previous narration so far, you're well to do someone. You have money in abundant before you could thinking of getting an apartment for someone, take her to foreign trip " when I never see plane before grin " doing shopping for her in Dubai. I would advise you tamper with justice. From the look of things, you have every resources to punish the lady both physically and financially but I beg you to cool down so you want buy her casket.

At times when we human see comfort we start to misbehave which I believe leads to taking Shisha and bringing a guy to her apartment.

I am double sure she has learnt her lesson in a very bad way. Forgive her and give second chance. As you do so, am sure you will b relieved too.

For the sake of the love you have for her, forgive her, forget her shortcoming.

Awaiting for your pre-wedding pictures soon.

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by metallisc(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
U've spoken enough grammar, buh hear dis, gals are full of drama,it's the money that made her follow u like nama,and when u say anything she'll agree nodding head like agama, now u withdrew and she's sick and every one is calln including her mama

Don't worry she'll get well soon, may God give u a good gal

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by oxmale: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
SafeDavid:
If this story us true, I think they're actually lying about her being admitted.

Op, its like you don't know how cunning these ladies can be.

She could put the story up in connivance with her Mon to get some sympathy.

Have you verified that she's indeed been admitted?
I totally agree with this guy. It may be a trick.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by oxmale: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thank you my brother. I have learned my lesson. No more Mr nice guy.
nah dude... never change who you are. Just continue to be the nice guy you are.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by oxmale: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2016
leave everything you gave her.... make she carry am go.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by nenergy(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
you're entitled to your opinion. It's allowed.
Bros, I beg you in the name of God. Forgive her, but don't take her back. Move on! She will never forgive and forget your revenge actions and will hurt you when she can..
in the most despicable way possible. Humans are very wicked!
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by jonaifame22(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49546058][/quote]thank u very mch oga mi.

Peace, two fingers in the air

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26 please if you finally collect that phone you bought for her.

If possible, send it to me abeg! embarassed

thanks!
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Beadex1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
i pray that God should give u more grace and mind to rubbish her de more. .....treat a hoe like a hoe and a faithful gal like a queen.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by supernet4(f): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rakash:
[b] Dude stop taking ur frustration on me abeg, dont use insultive words on me iam not ur girlfriend. I simply made a very clear prayer to God okai so relax, u dont have to fear if u dont sin against God because if u do that is only wen God will take his own pound of flesh back. We humans should learn not to play God in people's life. My comment may not go dwn well with you because i didnt come here to start hailing and telling u how u hav done well by collecting everything u gave her, but guy it is the simple truth and am sorry it is bitter. I doubt if there is no guy that hav bn cheated upon so dont say its because iam not in ur shoes because i hav bn there before even a more painful one. Moreover if every guy shud start taking an eye for an eye frm all the ladies that hurt us, we might end up coming home to meet our sisters, mothers and loved ones blind. Okay answer one question honestly to urself, if frm the begining of ur relationship to the end of it u didnt give her a penny but instead she was the one always providing for u, wat wud u hav done as u caught her cheating [/b]

#word
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by zeestunner(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Haba bros on behalf of the members of Assitant boyfriends of nigeria ABN. We urge u to forgive her and take her back and plsss continue to be the father chrismas you hav been to her. Don't u know that if u liv her she will go back and start disturbing our dear member that was helping you service her. Biko bros take it easy ah for ordinary cheating u de over react. Calm down joor she has learnt her lessons next time they will be more discreet.

Shout out to my nigg*s who don't spend shishi and don't mind if she gat bf. Chop and clean mouth and waka.na wetin girls like.

ABN!!!
We don't luv dem hoes.

Signed; Assitant boyfriends of nigeria ABN warri branch
Motto : chop,clean mouth and waka pass.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by waley007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
O
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by AngelAhnie(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3350942/when-complaning-recession-im-celebrating

A supposed big boy that went to Dubai to buy cloths and was processing visa for his girl is celebrating his first car on Nl. gringrin

Op, I put it to you that your story is fake. You registered this month, created a thread on Monday how you broke up with your girl and by Tuesday she collapsed.

I'm not surprised how ladies are cursing your imaginery cheating babe. You sell yourself very well to them. Fake story

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
And a wonderful baby mama.. See rhymes

The dude probably wrote the rhyme unknowingly.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by AngelAhnie(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm....

Fake story
Don't ask me how i know. angry angry angry
You are wise guy, the story is as fake as APC's change .

2 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by queencalipso(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lolzz!!! This story get as e be o!!!

What a dam lazy girl!!! Must she live off a man? She's making it look as if the op is her God yet she chooses to cheat "if the story is true". People should be ready to accept the consequences of their actions in case it back fires.

So without the op she will be dead? People even loose their parent and yet they survive talk more of a boyfriend.
This is what happens a a lady choose to be lazy, dependant and live off a man.

See the op, feeling like a God.. angry

Am not in anyway supporting her act, but this show is too much Biko!! Ladies get busy and stop making a man your alpha and omega!!!
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
AuroraB:
And he should hasten his 'Armageddon' sad Abi kini gaan Is Friday not too far undecided

grin grin lipsrsealed
winsh like you
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are wise guy, the story is as fake as APC's change .
yeah! That's it.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Even a deaf and dumb will know that this story fake undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Kaira333: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.
If dis ur story is real dat means d girl is a goat. Ewu ka obu. Nobody on dis earth has d right to give someone headache not to talk of been admitted in d hospital. Pls give me dat ur bae's no I need to coach her. Bro u don't worth it at all. She is just foolish. I feel like giving her 3 hot slaps because u are not her God and can Neva be.

Op keep acting like a God remember "No body knows tomorrow".

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Kaira333: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
queencalipso:
Lolzz!!! This story get as e be o!!!

What a dam lazy girl!!! Must she live off a man? She's making it look as if the op is her God yet she chooses to cheat "if the story is true". People should be ready to accept the consequences of their actions in case it back fires.

So without the op she will be dead? People even loose their parent and yet they survive talk more of a boyfriend.
This is what happens a a lady choose to be lazy, dependant and live off a man.

See the op, feeling like a God.. angry

Am not in anyway supporting her act, but this show is too much Biko!! Ladies get busy and stop making a man your alpha and omega!!!
Sister thank u so much u are wise. God bless u for commenting wisely
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by AuroraB(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
xtervaganza:
winsh like you
grin Yes sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. / A Condom Stand In A Supermarket In Owerri Yesterday / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.