Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak (7957 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by greatcheer(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
The op is actually a very wicked person. Am sorry i had to use this words. Imagine som1 who claimed u loved b4 wishing d person death, not like she comitted murder.. Did u even actually catch d guy penetrating d girl or just cos u saw a guy in d room n he picked her call.i wish i cud hear the girls version.
Well if u like u can collect everytin even down to her pant thats ur business. Thats 2 show ur level of maturity.
A big and matured boy who knows his guns wont go to that extent.
Wat happens to walking away, that way she will respect u.
Abeg do ur tin its ur life....
If she actually cheated then i pray she changes her ways but u r nt going about it d right way
Am sorry i used d word wicked am just pained
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by greatcheer(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wait wat model of car did i just see as first car celebration from a supposed big boy....no wonder smh.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Felixtuta(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
I'm not her destiny helper either. At this point I don't care if she's alive or if she dies tomorrow. Funny enough I won't even feel it. I can be a sucker for life but once I decide to change there's no going back. Why should I always be treated this way? I've always loved and cherished her and never at any point thought of cheating on her. There was a time I almost did but cos of the respect I had for her I don't I respected her and treated her like a queen. Why repay with unfaithfulness and ingratitude?
She will not die either, I understand your pain too. But I put it to you that u've not been as faithful to her as you claim, because you are not God and so not perfect!.

The different between you and her is that you caught her, while she has not catch you yet. Only the truth within will tell you that.

She was wrong Bro, but you are Wey going too far.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Swizdom(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Op, I sincerely pity you. The full blessing you should be reaping in your next relationship is what you are wasting, being in jubilation like you've had the best in life. Carry on. Keep compounding your problem.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Beamborla(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
the world would be a better place if they were less ingrates. Cheated on who? I don't need to explain myself to you. I don't give a damn what you or anyone has to say here. I remembered when we started dating. She was nothing. I loved her for her and never at any point disappointed her even when the odds where against us. They were times I defended her even in her absence. They were times I had to displease myself to make her happy. I can't say everything I did for her. But what was my reward? Ingratitude and unfaithfulness.
Thought you already wrote me off and pronounced me unworthy of receiving a reply from you.

Agreed! She cheated and it's bad.

But you need to know loyalty and love can not be bought with money. You talk as if you own her, like you are her God. She's human for the love of Christ...

She had fuvked up and you want out, fine!
...all these comments of I did this and that, she can die if she wants to is uncalled for. You are going to far.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by queencalipso(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Beamborla:

Thought you already wrote me off and pronounced me unworthy of receiving a reply from you.

Agreed! She cheated and it's bad.

But you need to know loyalty and love can not be bought with money. You talk as if you own her, like you are her God. She's human for the love of Christ...

She had fuvked up and you want out, fine!
...all these comments of I did this and that, she can die if she wants to is uncalled for. You are going to far.

My dear am starting to doubt this his story!! What's with the bragging "I did this, I did that" he made his decision never to take her back which is fine considering what she did. He didn't even confirm if she was actually admitted rather the first thing he did is to rush to romanceland to update, and to what end? For the people cheering him on to stroke his ego and part him on the back.

He is her God... We have known. Op do what you have to do, walk and never look back. Let's see if she won't survive like you think.

Who knows, bcz of this your pride,she may end up getting someone way better than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / I Discovered How Poor Many People Here Are Just Yesterday / Why Do Younger Black Women Prefer To Date And Marry Older White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.