Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak (7956 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by schumastic(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
She force am?, no be him carry e hand carry load. cheesy

defender of the universe

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by xtervaganza(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.
oga, ask her mom how it's any of your business that she collapsed?

Don't fool yourself into taking her back if you don't want me to curse you.

Let her collapse. If she wan die make she die. Just go to her this Friday and pack the things you bought

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
oga its like u dnt knw mothers, na all of dem plan say dem hospitalize d babe. oga tel dem sorry bt dey shld move on.ask d mum dis question 'does it mean witout u d gal wont exist? ni mind dem jareh

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Eleganza33(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nawa o am speechless. Modified: dis case don tire me,dnt 4get to upload photos on friday.do your mind. You both wil get ova it wit TIME na wetin me knw

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mr op forgive leave her please, if she dies now what is your gain
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sbsex:

Oga Op, well if na me I wnt change my mind. I don't bloody care. I wnt reverse anytyn and ntn is going to happen BT us again. I even tout shes died stupid gel
thanks bros. As a mature of fact, I don't care if she dies.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
schumastic:

defender of the universe
cheesy Stated the obvious.
Why will the guy do all that for a girl he's dating, i don't expect both sex to be mugus while dating.
Just see how is hurting him she cheated, and you men are hypocrites.
When you cheat is OK, when a woman cheats you will wish for her death.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
grin So annoying as if they were ever forced.
But why do some women want to be useless to men?.
And the guy no even try too.
I just don't get it. Why should you allow a man get you an apartment, pay your school fee and all that I wouldn't collect what I can't give back to any man. There might be something the guy is doing wrong but because you've made him Lord over you by footing your bills, you can't complain

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

Let her collapse. If she wan die make she die. Just go to her this Friday and pack the things you bought
Bros I know. I wasn't born yesterday. If she wants to die let her die.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
oga its like u dnt knw mothers, na all of dem plan say dem hospitalize d babe. oga tel dem sorry bt dey shld move on.ask d mum dis question 'does it mean witout u d gal wont exist? ni mind dem jareh
Bros all of them follow. I still dey enter there on Friday to remove everything from that house and even the phone i bought for her.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
intbizoil:
Mr op forgive leave her please, if she dies now what is your gain
how is it my business if she dies? Did she think of all that when she was messing around and bringing different guys to a house i paid for?

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aderola15:

I just don't get it. Why should you allow a man get you an apartment, pay your school fee and all that I wouldn't collect what I can't give back to any man. There might be something the guy is doing wrong but because you've made him Lord over you by footing your bills, you can't complain
Exactly!.
Even recharge card. grin I will send it back to you provided i'm not interested in any commitment.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.
While it may seem that I'm somewhat supportive of what you claim to have done, deep down I don't really care. You seem to be a nice guy but talking about your now ex's misfortune doesn't look good on you.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros all of them follow. I still dey enter there on Friday to remove everything from that house and even the phone i bought for her.
no dull bro...girls ain't loyal
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Beamborla(f): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros I know. I wasn't born yesterday. If she wants to die let her die.
Just because someone shared her cookie with someone else you'd wish her death...
Don't forget to collect your sperms as well.

Have you not cheated on someone before? Thank God for God. if you were God, we'd all be dead by now.

Kilode!
Should God collect all he has given you including the air you breath in cos of your unfaithfulness?

I don't blame you. I blame the sister who allowed you become her Lord.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Julian08:

While it may seem that I'm somewhat supportive of what you claim to have done, deep down I don't really care. You seem to be a nice guy but talking about your now ex's misfortune doesn't look good on you.
it hurts bro. I know the sacrifices I made on her behalf. If not for anything she should have considered that. At this point, I honestly don't care about any girl anymore. Right now, no woman will even see my 5 naira not to talk of 20 naira.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Exactly!.
Even recharge card. grin I will send it back to you provided i'm not interested in any commitment.
Lol, its true na..... Even if I'm dating the person. Allowed my ex get me ice cream(yet to overcome my love for that yeye thing angry cheesy) only while we dated and weeks after the breakup, I bought him ice cream (family size) lipsrsealed........... No time for one man to rub things in my face biko undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by AuroraB(f): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe she deserves what she gets. Let her go and work for her 1 kobo. No be you she go turn to ATM. grin
Here comes the Saint gbogbo aiye undecided. Did he complain he was an ATM Things went awry. Sh!t happens cool

And who gets to get all she has from someone shocked. And from a man undecided? Odiegwu angry
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uwagimboo: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
They say as you take love person na so you go take treat their f**k up when they mess up. Oga OP, from your previous narration so far, you're well to do someone. You have money in abundant before you could thinking of getting an apartment for someone, take her to foreign trip " when I never see plane before grin " doing shopping for her in Dubai. I would advise you tamper with justice. From the look of things, you have every resources to punish the lady both physically and financially but I beg you to cool down so you want buy her casket.

At times when we human see comfort we start to misbehave which I believe leads to taking Shisha and bringing a guy to her apartment.

I am double sure she has learnt her lesson in a very bad way. Forgive her and give second chance. As you do so, am sure you will b relieved too.

For the sake of the love you have for her, forgive her, forget her shortcoming.

Awaiting for your pre-wedding pictures soon.

Are u saying he should forgive her cous the gal needs the freebies
What happens when she is independent, she would still ditch the guy...

Abeg OP, I don't mind completing the Mopols for the weekend job..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, its true na..... Even if I'm dating the person. Allowed my ex get me ice cream(yet to overcome my love for that yeye thing angry cheesy) only while we dated and weeks after the breakup, I bought him ice cream (family size) lipsrsealed........... No time for one man to rub things in my face biko undecided
cheesy cheesy Which one be yeye thing abeg?.
Lol.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Which one be yeye thing abeg?.
Lol.
Icecream oooooo cheesy angry cheesy
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
it hurts bro. I know the sacrifices I made on her behalf. If not for anything she should have considered that. At this point, I honestly don't care about any girl anymore. Right now, no woman will even see my 5 naira not to talk of 20 naira.
You're absolutely correct- it hurts. But what actually hurts you now? The past event or the memory of the past event? You see, the whole thing is in your head. Get your mind off it and you'll be a whole lot better. I know that can be very difficult sometimes but just at least try.
Moreover, you choose what you do with your money.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aderola15:

Icecream oooooo cheesy angry cheesy
cheesy So you don't like ice creams?.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uwagimboo: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beamborla:

Just because someone shared her cookie with someone else you'd wish her death...
Don't forget to collect your sperms as well.

Have you not cheated on someone before? Thank God for God. if you were God, we'd all be dead by now.

Kilode!
Should God collect all he has given you including the air you breath in cos of your unfaithfulness?

I don't blame you. I blame the sister who allowed you become her Lord.

The way i dey see you ehh, unfaithful spirit nah the only good thing God bless u with.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
uwagimboo:

The way i dey see you ehh, unfaithful spirit nah the only good thing God bless u with.
that's the main reason I didn't even glorify her with a reply. They're all the same. Bunch of ungrateful fellows.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Beamborla(f): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
uwagimboo:

I don't expect the blind to see.
Brother, you saw nothing. If you did see something, it's a reflection if yourself

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy So you don't like ice creams?.
Lol, my love for icecream is overlarge grin cheesy that's the only thing I tend to ask for in a relationship lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by JeffreyJames(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
She force am?, no be him carry e hand carry load. cheesy

And he wan collect him thing back na grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Julian08:

You're absolutely correct- it hurts. But what actually hurts you now? The past event or the memory of the past event? You see, the whole thing is in your head. Get your mind off it and you'll be a whole lot better. I know that can be very difficult sometimes but just at least try.
Moreover, you choose what you do with your money.
thanks bro. I'll do just that. You have lifted my spirit. God bless you.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uwagimboo: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beamborla:

I don't expect the blind to see.
Brother, you see nothing. If you did saw something, it's a reflection if yourself

Even a bat looking lady like you get mouth say anoda person is blind

Abeg go use hypo baff, unfaithful thing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by AuroraB(f): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

And he should hasten his 'Armageddon' sad Abi kini gaan Is Friday not too far undecided

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by JeffreyJames(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
that's the main reason I didn't even glorify her with a reply. They're all the same. Bunch of ungrateful fellows.

Baba I hail o!.... Na your money you use buy am so collect everything back!!... No mind all these leeches! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual. / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.