Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak (7953 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Felixtuta(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
OP you are not God. You are only her destiny helper as at then. Why not walk away quietly and let what you gave her and her family be a judge over her.

I know you are hurt Bro, but this girl has begged you. If you want to tell her that you made and can unmake her? Then you will see God proving you wrong.

...as we forgive those who sinned against us", if you can't, why not walk away quitely. You are going too far Bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by debque(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
okikiosibodu:
OP, if my opinion is welcome, I will say you leave everything you have bought for her, with her, let her house be and let the rent you paid for her be the last one. You are financially ok to let go, so let her be.
Also, let your conscience be clear.
I think its quite immature to request for things you get your now ex after a break up. Once again, let go of everything once and for all, and giv yourself time to heal up. Avoid a rebound relationship and next time, love with your head not your heart.
Try to find love in your heart: you will still find it, its just might take time (Habakkuk 2 : 2-3) . And make sure you are completely healed before going into the next one.
One love
I see you

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by okikiosibodu(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2016
debque:
I see you
I see you too. Where you waka go? I miss you small sha #NoHomo

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by DozieInc(m): 2:39am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Exactly!.
Even recharge card. grin I will send it back to you provided i'm not interested in any commitment.
D. O the U. now you made a clear point, (from ur prev posts I wanted to ask if u know anything about commitment/relatioship) their lies the problems, why give d guy hope when aint loyal.

If he were ur brother, what would you advice him to do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:49am On Sep 21, 2016
On behalf of the "masculine race" of planet Pluto, we are delighted to finally encounter a Firm Male specie from Earth!

I totally support you on this.
Vengeance must be always profound and absolute

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by killermanIsBack(m): 4:13am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.
Paul killerman remains my name, I read your previous thread, but didn't see any reason to really comment, but I think it is only pertinent for me to do so now...
See my brother, I'll tell u something, that gjrm is feeling so and acting all this, simply because she has a lot to loose from you now, if u eventually allow her back in, she will take her time, get all she's suppose to from you, and leave you. Thats the fact... So my advice is this..

All the steps u have taken thus far, are apt and timely, viz blocking the account, stopping her rent, trashing the visa plans , that's satisfactory . But, that your Friday trip, please forget it, it has been given, it has been given, just let it go , going to collect them and giving them out, isn't a good gesture and isn't worth it. I tell u thus, because I know...

Finally , the ball is in your court, do as u wish.. But what makes u a better man is your ability to listen and understanding sound advice , remain blessed brah...

Paul killerman remains my name....

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Guy the reason why her family didn't bother to call her to order its becus its in there nature to cheat (a thief don't condemn his/her fellow syndicate) . I go advise u to use withdrew method nd no look her face cus if she cheat on u wen u can take care of her imagine wat she will do if u can't, she no love u period...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by nwamehn: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
U've spoken enough grammar, buh hear dis, gals are full of drama,it's the money that made her follow u like nama,and when u say anything she'll agree nodding head like agama, now u withdrew and she's sick and every one is calln including her mama

Don't worry she'll get well soon, may God give u a good gal

Mehn, see rhymes!
Guy, u too good, I swear.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Ingrate for?, was he coerced to spend on her?.
I blame the girl for not getting a life for herself.
So becus he wasn't coerced to spend on her means she shouldn't be greatful nd faithful?? I wonder the kinda heart u hv young lady..
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by nwamehn: 5:33am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thank you better person.

She didn't collapse when u met her with another man.
She didn't collapse when u told her it's over between u two.
She didn't collapse when she saw that u felt a lot of pains in ur heart for how she hurt u.
She only collapsed when she learnt u wanted her account frozen and also instructed the landlord to throw her out.
My guy, count ur teeth with ur tongue, it's clear that the girl doesn't really care about how u feel but only the financial gains she benefits from u.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
grin So annoying as if they were ever forced.
But why do some women want to be useless to men?.
And the guy no even try too.
If the table is to be turned you girls yelling was he forced to buy stuffs will be the one to cut off his joystick
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Stated the obvious.
Why will the guy do all that for a girl he's dating, i don't expect both sex to be mugus while dating.
Just see how is hurting him she cheated, and you men are hypocrites.
When you cheat is OK, when a woman cheats you will wish for her death.
Wen a man cheat..u girls will (1)cut off his joystick (2)drug him nd inset screws in his urethra (3)use boiled water on him while he sleeps (4)pioson him (5)use cutlass on him after rounds of sex..etc
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2016
@uyiekpen26 @asuo27
when a person struggles really hard and continues failing that same exam how do they feel
their self confidence starts to reduce.... what am trying to say is he put so much effort according to him... obviously he would feel like .... after everything i have done... human emotions are not to be toiled with thats why when some guys use their girlfriends for rituals and you hear the story youre like woow.... although its both ways... those girls/guys/monsters you see around lurking the streets/internet looking for who to punish /destroy /devour didnt start in a day something must have triggered it..... if she did all these i think he should walk away cause theres absolutely nothing you can do to please her and the thing about cheating is.. the partner you confessed to never forgets and one-day out of the blues just reminds you of that

so moving on is key, i just think all these other stories about hospital can just be about manipulation

meanwhile let go and stop punishment you will feel better that way
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by arthurshelly: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.

Bro I read all ur topic and post on here within two week now...i need to ask you some question here....you are been stupid to go this far with this gurl without you get shock absorber for ur self....human being will behave like human being...fine she is ingrate but you too are stupid....I can see that you give all you have to this gurl except ur liver and kidney...all this ur action is just gra gra.when you calculate what you have give in the past.physicall and emmotional together compare to what you take back now when you makeup ur mind you are still big time losser..remember revenge make you come down to level of ur offender...free this girl and move on with ur life jor..she already out of energy.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Teespice(f): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2016
please if you want to collect everything, go ahead and do so.

what is your motive for bringing it here?

I know she did you bad but bringing it here for others to abuse her is uncalled for.

that is what happens when a girlfriend decides to be very dependent on a guy. I no blame you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by arthurshelly: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Teespice:
please if you want to collect everything, go ahead and do so.

what is your motive for bringing it here?

I know she did you bad but bringing it here for others to abuse her is uncalled for.

that is what happens when a girlfriend decides to be very dependent on a guy. I no blame you.

Exactly
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by kdfinest(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
of course. If she dies in that hospital, funny enough I won't even feel it. As for her family they didn't hurt me but when they could have called her to order they didn't. That's why I'm angry with them.
Does that mean u complain to her family abt her cheating act?

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by supernet4(f): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Beamborla:

Just because someone shared her cookie with someone else you'd wish her death...
Don't forget to collect your sperms as well.

Have you not cheated on someone before? Thank God for God. if you were God, we'd all be dead by now.

Kilode!
Should God collect all he has given you including the air you breath in cos of your unfaithfulness?

I don't blame you. I blame the sister who allowed you become her Lord.
nice comment
U did everytin out of ur freewill
So y lamenting?
It simply means u wanna av her by all means
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Rakash(f): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
of course. If she dies in that hospital, funny enough I won't even feel it. As for her family they didn't hurt me but when they could have called her to order they didn't. That's why I'm angry with them.
Guy After that what next.....anyways its ladies i blaim that go around depending on a guy for everything including their lives, if the stupid girl was independent i doubt u wud come here to rant abt all the stuffs u hav done for her. Guys cheat so u shudnt expect less from a woman afta all. We are all humans. I dnt support her for cheating. But if u hav as much as had a lustful thought for a girl u werent dating at a time, you are also guilty of the same thing so stop painting the girl, the worst person on earth......thats why i believe in Boss Ladies no ugly dude wud come around to tell them wen to Fuu'ck or not.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Smartforecast:

If u ever have a female child abeg find another woman to train her for u cause sister u suck, ungrateful human being
Should that be your problem?, stop spending heaven and earth on a girl you're dating, breakups are bound to take place, insure your feelings and properties.
How am i ungrateful?.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Rakash(f): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Guy i hope u know u arent God, just the way u cant learn to forgive her and forget. I pray this day that from today, any prayer of forgiveness u pray unto God shall not be forgiven, IJN. Amen He shall crush not just ur finances but also ur life because he gave it to u and u dnt deserve it again because u erred. Guy when it comes with dealing with people both the stupid ones dat offend u or not u shud learn to deal with them just the way u wud want God to deal with u when u wrong him. Food for thought

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Rakash:
Guy i hope u know u arent God, just the way u cant learn to forgive her and forget. I pray this day that from today, any prayer of forgiveness u pray unto God shall not be forgiven, IJN. Amen He shall crush not just ur finances but also ur life because he gave it to u and u dnt deserve it again because u erred. Guy when it comes with dealing with people both the stupid ones dat offend u or not u shud learn to deal with them just the way u wud want God to deal with u when u wrong him. Food for thought
you are very stupid and sick in the head. It's easier for you to say rubbish cos you're not the one affected. I'm not God and I can't be God. An eye for an eye they say will make the world go blind but what they forgot to tell you is that an eye for an eye creates a balance. I am certainly going to take my pound of flesh. If she wants to die then let her die. At least the world would be short of one ungrateful individual. This is someone I was faithful to and did everything humanly purpose to make her happy. They were times I displeased myself to please her. So shut up if you don't know what to say. It's time we men start replying in the same manner women treat us.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks bro. I'll do just that. You have lifted my spirit. God bless you.

Abeg upload the photos on Friday ooo... God bless u
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
you are very stupid and sick in the head. It's easier for you to say rubbish cos you're not the one affected. I'm not God and I can't be God. An eye for an eye they say will make the world go blind but what they forgot to tell you is that an eye for an eye creates a balance. I am certainly going to take my pound of flesh. If she wants to die then let her die. At least the world would be short of one ungrateful individual. This is someone I was faithful to and did everything humanly purpose to make her happy. They were times I displeased myself to please her. So shut up if you don't know what to say. It's time we men start replying in the same manner women treat us.

Bro, u fit share the lady picture n number... Make I DEY wish am well coz she DEY hospital... Send it via my mail.. Adenrele.azeez@gmail.com.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by sauceEEP(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2016
If anything happens to that babe eh the thunder wey go fire you dey one side dey gather morale... But op you've made your point with your actions so far so it's time to sheath your sword and walk away honourably without looking back...
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
If anything happens to that babe eh the thunder wey go fire you dey one side dey gather morale... But op you've made your point with your actions so far so it's time to sheath your sword and walk away honourably without looking back...

Guy forget if anytin do the girl, notin go happen.. If she fall sick, she go dey well back.... Which kind thunder go fire me wen it is so sure my gf was busy cheating on me n even caught her with another guy on bed... With boxers on bed... Bros, forget the thunder.. Notin fit apun jawe...
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Rakash(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
[b] Dude stop taking ur frustration on me abeg, dont use insultive words on me iam not ur girlfriend. I simply made a very clear prayer to God okai so relax, u dont have to fear if u dont sin against God because if u do that is only wen God will take his own pound of flesh back. We humans should learn not to play God in people's life. My comment may not go dwn well with you because i didnt come here to start hailing and telling u how u hav done well by collecting everything u gave her, but guy it is the simple truth and am sorry it is bitter. I doubt if there is no guy that hav bn cheated upon so dont say its because iam not in ur shoes because i hav bn there before even a more painful one. Moreover if every guy shud start taking an eye for an eye frm all the ladies that hurt us, we might end up coming home to meet our sisters, mothers and loved ones blind. Okay answer one question honestly to urself, if frm the begining of ur relationship to the end of it u didnt give her a penny but instead she was the one always providing for u, wat wud u hav done as u caught her cheating [/b]
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Felixtuta:
OP you are not God. You are only her destiny helper as at then. Why not walk away quietly and let what you gave her and her family be a judge over her.

I know you are hurt Bro, but this girl has begged you. If you want to tell her that you made and can unmake her? Then you will see God proving you wrong.

...as we forgive those who sinned against us", if you can't, why not walk away quitely. You are going too far Bro.
I'm not her destiny helper either. At this point I don't care if she's alive or if she dies tomorrow. Funny enough I won't even feel it. I can be a sucker for life but once I decide to change there's no going back. Why should I always be treated this way? I've always loved and cherished her and never at any point thought of cheating on her. There was a time I almost did but cos of the respect I had for her I don't I respected her and treated her like a queen. Why repay with unfaithfulness and ingratitude?
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2016
If Jesus can forgive Judas who betrayed him, who you be? Forgive and move on
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by bomasek(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:
I'm not her destiny helper either. At this point I don't care if she's alive or if she dies tomorrow. Funny enough I won't even feel it. I can be a sucker for life but once I decide to change there's no going back. Why should I always be treated this way? I've always loved and cherished her and never at any point thought of cheating on her. There was a time I almost did but cos of the respect I had for her I don't I respected her and treated her like a queen. Why repay with unfaithfulness and ingratitude?
Guy,stop this your fake story please,I dey beg u. Enough is enough,mbok.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Adiwana: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Sir,you are going through a lot now. anger and revenge is the only thing on your mind right now.Not going to start if you are a God bullshit.The truth is that you have every reason to be angry.But you must know something and that is if you like collect every kobo you spent on her,one thing you can't recover is the emotional investments. Now what happens if tomorrow, another guy starts giving her all this things,it would make you look like a fool and believe me,with the way you are now,you may kill her and at the end nobody wins.
My advice:You have done enough already.it's not going to be easy,but just let everything go.if you can travel out of your location,do that as it will help you cool down.take it easy bro.
Cheers
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Teespice(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Rakash:
Guy After that what next.....anyways its ladies i blaim that go around depending on a guy for everything including their lives, if the stupid girl was independent i doubt u wud come here to rant abt all the stuffs u hav done for her. Guys cheat so u shudnt expect less from a woman afta all. We are all humans. I dnt support her for cheating. But if u hav as much as had a lustful thought for a girl u werent dating at a time, you are also guilty of the same thing so stop painting the girl, the worst person on earth......thats why i believe in Boss Ladies no ugly dude wud come around to tell them wen to Fuu'ck or not.

gbam and gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...? / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.