Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? (4115 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Men Called Yoruba Demon? / Why Are Yoruba Men Not Marrying From Their Tribe? / Why Are Yoruba Guys Often Compared To Igbo Guys On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by neighy(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2017
luminouz:

Wao.....weird phobia..don't u think? Let's see....u wait for me to ask if u wanna see my eyes n u say yes n I rush to upload?
Lmao!
c as niggah calm down dey enta d parole

#RealGees anyday any time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2017
neighy:
c as niggah calm down dey enta d parole

#RealGees anyday any time
Read my reply well bro! Ain't entering Nada! Am playing d game....its a test .....a girl wants my shiiit...she says it! I keep my shiiit real!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by EasyMind(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
boiz2men:
and i never attacked u. So much for GOOD UPBRINGING.

I dont know y the mods banned u (i didnt report).

I know you gonna login with your alt and see this

I was receiving 90k with accomodation when i was working in a private hospital in Ibadan. So in the real sense, i shouldnt be frustrated. 90k is just enough for a young doctor who just finished school (2016) but because i was earning more as a student (whwen i was still in school) for a simple task of building a website. I decided to go back to my old source of income and i resigned from the hospital i was working.

The least amount i have built a web app is 100k. Yahoo boys pay up to 250k for a script. So how am i frustrated? I am just pained that I aint practising because of Buhari ecomomy.

I still would not attack you. Two guys cant be exchanging bitter words cos of a lady. Shes not worth it.

smiley smiley smiley

I wish you were not banned embarassed

You make sense bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2017
luminouz:

Wao.....weird phobia..don't u think? Let's see....u wait for me to ask if u wanna see my eyes n u say yes n I rush to upload?
Lmao!

lol, well founded phobie dear. I've come to realize that the use of sun shades in a location such as yours is a characteristic of Casanovas.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

lol, well founded phobie dear. I've come to realize that the use of sun shades in a location such as yours is a characteristic of Casanovas.
Really? N I thought u don't like unfounded generalizations!
What proof do u have? Agatha Christie!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by FTbomb(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
boiz2men:

Na you first treat the guy anyhow

Dude deactivated his account cos he dawned on him that he acted like a kid

I feel sorry for him

But you seem pompous too
you were partly the reason the op deactivated his account; although, i buy your idea of not asslicking ladies in return for favour but you were a little bit harsh IMO. the op is indeed a very emotional person. but like you opined, i also noticed the lady is arrogant and bitchy in nature (although, in a mild way). imagine giving those conditions for a mere folllow-back on nairaland. i swear, i wouldn't do it for a blow_job!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2017
I am starting to think thornapple isn't a girl. Luminouz are you hitting on her?

She just reduced the op
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
boiz2men:
I am starting to think thornapple isn't a girl. Luminouz are you hitting on her?

She just reduced the op
Hitting? Na!
Was suspecting she is a HE.....just going along with d ride! Sooner or later....d true colour comes out!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Hitting? Na!
Was suspecting she is a HE.....just going along with d ride! Sooner or later....d true colour comes out!
Please maintain your suspicion.
You may be saying this cos i haven't responded to any PM, That's because i'm focused on getting who i came for. Many of you here are quite interesting and i was nearly moved to change focus. One thing is clear to me, the devil i know is better than the angel i don't know. The guy that made me come here has taken note of my presence and sooner or later our paths could cross. My instincts has never failed me.
You simply don't know how long i've spent monitoring him, no no, i won't lose focus.
Thanks for all those that made me feel good. You all are appreciated.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

keep riding.
See ur mouth!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

See ur mouth!
Why are you still up?
Yet there is darkness all around me due to power failure. If you are true to your moniker i shouldn't be in darkness.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2017
boiz2men:

She just reduced the op
You single handedly assassinated the OP and now pushing the blame to me?.
Chai diaris God o.

Yes, i'm not a girl but a lady.

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Why are you still up?
Yet there is darkness all around me due to power failure. If you are true to your moniker i shouldn't be in darkness.
Come to my area of influence n watch darkness disappear....
Am having artificial insomnia.. Couldn't sleep joor!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Come to my area of influence n watch darkness disappear....
Am having artificial insomnia.. Couldn't sleep joor!
Sorry about the Insomnia. I'm sure you know what to do about that.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2017
boiz2men:
Luminouz are you hitting on her?

luminouz:

Couldn't sleep joor!

I forgot to mention, be careful with boiz2men, he just destroyed the OP and you could be next.
Hahahaha, your insomnia will just jump through the roofs.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 5:38am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

I forgot to mention, be careful with boiz2men, he just destroyed the OP and you could be next.
Hahahaha, your insomnia will just jump through the roofs.
Y d fvck would he do that? undecided
Na! Will be fine once I eat....I suspect its hunger related!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 5:38am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Sorry about the Insomnia. I'm sure you know what to do about that.
I guess!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

You single handedly assassinated the OP and now pushing the blame to me?.
Chai diaris God o.

Yes, i'm not a girl but a lady.
Lady huh? grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lady huh? grin
Try to get some sleep.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2017
OP wherever you are, I'm so sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to if i hurt. just that you simply misunderstood me but you'll agree with me i'm primarily not responsible for your decision to deactivate.
You were a nice guy and my heart goes out to you.
Bye and God bless. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Guys ,No Dey Allow "See Finish" In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.