Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? (4105 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Men Called Yoruba Demon? / Why Are Yoruba Men Not Marrying From Their Tribe? / Why Are Yoruba Guys Often Compared To Igbo Guys On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Bros I don't know that guy but what I just said is real life analysis.

See as that Babe just do my guy.

For one other thread, D Babe just dey give one word reply and the guy just dey continue with essay reply.

Y are guys desperate. This people na just girls so.

I love my signature joor

I never knew guys like me still exist o! U make sense......begging n being too nice to get girls stink! No value for u from her o! undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
luminouz:

I never knew guys like me still exist o! U make sense......begging n being too nice to get girls stink! No value for u from her o! undecided

You see the condition the Babe give am for just make she 4 follow d guy back.

The guy fall my hand. E wan dey fight with me sef over pvssy e nor go see. I dey shame 4 d guy.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
luminouz:
U too make sense...nice guys suck! grin
Nice guys are the best. they are Sweet to be with, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017

Chief.... you over thought this.

I am surprised at your wall of text honestly.

"Please" & "sorry" I use very frequently because of my upbringing and maybe where I work.

Doesn't mean jack-"poo".

Thanks for the advice, just don't need it - was totally pointless. Happily married, plenty of female pals prior to the fact and after - no strings attached.

I felt the same way too. I saw you were the responsible type when i went through your topics.
Why did you deactivate your Account?.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls who is the OP?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2017

well... it's alright, I don't really like conditions attached to anything. You don't have to follow me. I liked some of your writing but I am sensing a huge ego attached. No offence.

Arriverderci. If I am followed or not, no skin off my nose

Lol. i like your statement but you see, i think you are the one that has a huge ego attached for stating you don't like conditions attached to things.
You appear to be a nice guy but you should get used to things coming on conditions for the best things in life aren't really free.
For instance if you are an employee of any organization, you get paid on the condition that you show up for work daily.
Once again i ask, why did you deactivate your account and became a nobody?.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
boiz2men:

Yea

I expected you to asslick so I'm not surprised.

Dude my text of wall as you called it wasn't just for you but to every other guy out there. You were just a tool.

I didn't care whether she followed you back or not. I just wanted guys to be men when dealing with women.

I cant argue your marital status but what is now bad is why is a married man begging for follow back?

How do you think your wife would feel seeing that you (her husband) desperately want a friendship from another female like herself and to worsen it, you are begging for it.

And as if all that wasn't enough. The Babe kept you on probation with a condition to share her thread.

Now tell me, how would your wife feel knowing another woman is doing this to her MAN

I am not your enemy. I just wanted boys to be men.

By the way, if you are happily married as claimed, you would care less about the Babe friendship.

Who has a happy home and a lady is putting him on probation for just follow back?

Go to your wife dude. She's your best asset not all these larger than life ladies

If you don't see anything wrong with this Babe method of accepting your friendship. Then your self esteem is very low. I hope you don't thank ladies on Facebook when they accept your friend request?

Once again, how would your wife feel knowing that another lady did this to you

Think about this

I love my signature joor
This was too much now.
I didn't mean it comes to this. You literally killed the self esteem you said you were helping him protect. How did you hope he'll feel reading all this?.
He was a nice guy you know.
Please men, learn to be nice to one another.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Lol. i like your statement but you see, i think you are the one that has a huge ego attached for stating you don't like conditions attached to things.
You appear to be a nice guy but you should get used to things coming on conditions for the best things in life aren't really free.
For instance if you are an employee of any organization, you get paid on the condition that you show up for work daily.

CHAI,, so your followback is now "best things in life"

We need more men in this world, we don't need boys anymore grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2017
desquad:

CHAI,, so your followback is now "best things in life"

We need more men in this world, we don't need boys anymore grin

When a man means to be naughty, he could twist anything to suite his purpose.
You just twisted my message.
Any way are you a man or boy?.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

When a man means to be naughty, he could twist anything to suite his purpose.
You just twisted my message.
Any way are you a man or boy?.

madam abeg go Sidon make i see road,, i no be op wey dey lick your yansh oo grin

I be correct man,, i can never use "please" or "sorry" on a woman if i have nothing to gain from it FINANCIALLY!!

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by kings20(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2017
You guys beat ur wives a lot ....First class materials in d field ....
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by HARDDON: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2017
SirWere:

This sounds like one of HARDDON's dating drills..

cheesy

Let mEn find light
Let light lead their life

Buh d guy is right on track!
It was cos of this kinda stwepid bush bags brains, dating drill was born.

N u cudnt imagine d WHO he was drooling !
If u must eat d toad, why go for d scraggy ones? angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by lanre80(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

I like your person. I think you will be a good negotiator and not many girls have this skill even academically sound shes' lol. Plus you come fine small.
However, you should know when to slow down. Meaning don't always show you are smart or talk smart. It will make you appear pushy and nerdy which will drive people away from you.
You will make a great team leader though.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by boiz2men(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

This was too much now.
I didn't mean it comes to this. You literally killed the self esteem you said you were helping him protect. How did you hope he'll feel reading all this?.
He was a nice guy you know.
Please men, learn to be nice to one another.

Na you first treat the guy anyhow

Dude deactivated his account cos he dawned on him that he acted like a kid

I feel sorry for him

But you seem pompous too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
boiz2men:

You see the condition the Babe give am for just make she 4 follow d guy back.

The guy fall my hand. E wan dey fight with me sef over pvssy e nor go see. I dey shame 4 d guy.
Abi o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

Nawa o! So it has graduated from sharing ur post to quizzing him....just so u can agree to follow back? Chai! My guy don suffer!
Wish u could try all DAT with me babe......it will be so much cold FUN! undecided
Am handsome n intelligent..... Even if I worwor....my self esteem never goes down!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

Nice guys are the best. they are Sweet to be with, believe me.
Nice guys suck n stink! undecided
Maybe u like d power u have over them sha! undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:

Nawa o! So it has graduated from sharing ur post to quizzing him....just so u can agree to follow back? Chai! My guy don suffer!
Wish u could try all DAT with me babe......it will be so much cold FUN! undecided
Am handsome n intelligent..... Even if I worwor....my self esteem never goes down!

I am waiting for you in church sir. cheesy
Good morning..
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

I am waiting for you in church sir. cheesy
Good morning..
Look at yew! Just came back from church oga!
Afternoon bro! grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:

Nice guys suck n stink! undecided
Maybe u like d power u have over them sha! undecided
Will be great to have power over you in particular.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:

I run from men on sun shades.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
lanre80:

I like your person. I think you will be a good negotiator and not many girls have this skill even academically sound shes' lol. Plus you come fine small.
However, you should know when to slow down. Meaning don't always show you are smart or talk smart. It will make you appear pushy and nerdy which will drive people away from you.
You will make a great team leader though.
Thanks mr mentor.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
boiz2men:

Na you first treat the guy anyhow

Dude deactivated his account cos he dawned on him that he acted like a kid

I feel sorry for him

But you seem pompous too
I was only negotiating with him before you put a bullet through his head.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
boiz2men:

Yea

I expected you to asslick so I'm not surprised.

Dude my text of wall as you called it wasn't just for you but to every other guy out there. You were just a tool.

I didn't care whether she followed you back or not. I just wanted guys to be men when dealing with women.

I cant argue your marital status but what is now bad is why is a married man begging for follow back?

How do you think your wife would feel seeing that you (her husband) desperately want a friendship from another female like herself and to worsen it, you are begging for it.

And as if all that wasn't enough. The Babe kept you on probation with a condition to share her thread.

Now tell me, how would your wife feel knowing another woman is doing this to her MAN

I am not your enemy. I just wanted boys to be men.

By the way, if you are happily married as claimed, you would care less about the Babe friendship.

Who has a happy home and a lady is putting him on probation for just follow back?

Go to your wife dude. She's your best asset not all these larger than life ladies

If you don't see anything wrong with this Babe method of accepting your friendship. Then your self esteem is very low. I hope you don't thank ladies on Facebook when they accept your friend request?

Once again, how would your wife feel knowing that another lady did this to you

Think about this

I love my signature joor

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
boiz2men:
and i never attacked u. So much for GOOD UPBRINGING.

I dont know y the mods banned u (i didnt report).

I know you gonna login with your alt and see this

I was receiving 90k with accomodation when i was working in a private hospital in Ibadan. So in the real sense, i shouldnt be frustrated. 90k is just enough for a young doctor who just finished school (2016) but because i was earning more as a student (whwen i was still in school) for a simple task of building a website. I decided to go back to my old source of income and i resigned from the hospital i was working.

The least amount i have built a web app is 100k. Yahoo boys pay up to 250k for a script. So how am i frustrated? I am just pained that I aint practising because of Buhari ecomomy.

I still would not attack you. Two guys cant be exchanging bitter words cos of a lady. Shes not worth it.

smiley smiley smiley

I wish you were not banned embarassed

Respect! We have so many things in common. I can't remember asking a lady out for more than once before. I don't just have that patience to impress or pursue a lady. it ain'ty forte. Some guys are just pussy niggaz by default and don't even want to change. Awon Mr nice guys

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:

I'm in the league bro...Money over bitches..
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

Will be great to have power over you in particular.
Me? Why? shocked
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

I run from men on sun shades.
Come back here!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:

Me? Why? shocked
Defeating my fear.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

Defeating my fear.
Don't know what ur fear is! Trying to control me won't work ...am alien.....u become me....not d other way round babe!
Besides u need a real man...not some sissy pandering to ur whims!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2017
luminouz:

Don't know what ur fear is! Trying to control me won't work ...am alien.....u become me....not d other way round babe!
Besides u need a real man...not some sissy pandering to ur whims!
Guys that wear sun shades even indoors and away from the sun can't be trusted. They are my fears.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Men "DEMONS"? by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:

Guys that wear sun shades even indoors and away from the sun can't be trusted. They are my fears.
Wao.....weird phobia..don't u think? Let's see....u wait for me to ask if u wanna see my eyes n u say yes n I rush to upload?
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery / Father And Daughter__french Kissing / "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.