Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! (3284 Views)

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by daduke2k(m): 2:46am On Oct 14, 2009
@tithe. Man u knw djat aint true, we guyz we sumtyms feel we ar superior 2 dem babez so we get 2 do nasty tins .dats d truth dont deny it
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 14, 2009
You pple have time while you're discussing virgins and non-virgins.The so called virgins and non-virgins are getting married already.Romance section is the dumbest section with dumb sexist.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2009
pc guru:

You pple have time while you're discussing virgins and non-virgins.The so called virgins and non-virgins are getting married already.Romance section is the dumbest section with dumb sexist.
and you are?
exactly! someone who visits the romance section and posts here on a daily basis.
i would stop insulting myself if i were you.
sheesh, some people mehn.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Atreus(f): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2009
Not all men are obsessed with virginity or marrying virgins even though they've been shagging random babes since they hit puberty. There are some of us who don't mind,one way or the other. Virginity is not something we consider as necessary when picking a wife. If she's a virgin,fine,if she's not,no sweat. I agree that it is hypocritical for some men to want to marry virgins at all costs when they've been sleeping around,but not all men are like that. As long as i'm not a virgin and i know i see having sex at some point in a r/ship(even before marriage) as very important,then marrying a virgin is not a must for me.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2009
^^^

i stopped reading after the first sentence.
i didnt say ALL men were obsessed with it.
im talking about the ones that are and that say this and that and they arent virgins anymore.
so dont take offence to it, if it doesnt apply to you.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2009
okay now i read it all.
this thread just doesnt apply to you, cause there ARE SOME guys that think otherwise.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2009
No bloody body is forcing you to fucking click on them are they? Quit bitching and scroll over them if they irritate you so much, or simply log off the damn forum.

You are not going to tie people's fingers down because they aren't posting about topics that you prefer.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

No bloody body is forcing you to fucking click on them are they? Quit bitching and scroll over them if they irritate you so much, or simply log off the damn forum.

You are not going to tie people's fingers down because they aren't posting about topics that you prefer.
hahahaha!!
im assuming you are one of those virginity obsessed mofos too?
getta way jor!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2009
Your fucking uncle is a mofo you dumb child.

Matter of fact, you are right. And if you have a problem with that come and suck my dick why don't you.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

Your fucking uncle is a mofo you dumb child.

Matter of fact, you are right. And if you have a problem with that come and suck my privates why don't you.
lmao!!   grin
you see? HAHAHA!
i no fit die this night ooo.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by ambasue(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2009
I tot we re adults wit gud manners here at NL. Why d insult?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2009
amb_asue:

I tot we re adults wit gud manners here at NL. Why d insult?
abi ooo, help me ask them. lol
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Druss(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2009
You have two women - both have same attributes except one is a virgin and the other is not. The virgin has the higher marriageable value , Same way you have two guys - both have same attributes except one is rich and the other is not. The rich one has the more marriageable value - capiche?
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by ambasue(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2009
Dnt blame guys wit these virgin/non virgin tins. Most girls tend 2 deceive guys dt they re V. When d guy finds out dt they re nt,he wil definately get obsessed. Though,I dont buy d idea of guys looking 4 a virgin 2 marry.As 4 me,anyone wil do.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2009
Druss:

You have two women - both have same attributes except one is a virgin and the other is not. The virgin has the higher marriageable value , Same way you have two guys - both have same attributes except one is rich and the other is not. The rich one has the more marriageable value - capiche?
LMAO That just about got me cracking the motherfuck up. Would you even believe she's a virgin to begin with. Broads would lie to almost any extent just to keep a man in their lives. They can't afford the truism of their existence and what loneliness would ensue as a result of their misconducts.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

LMAO That just about got me cracking the motherfuck up. Would you even believe she's a virgin to begin with. Broads would lie to almost any extent just to keep a man in their lives. They can't afford the truism of their existence and what loneliness would ensue as a result of their misconducts.
someone burts your bubble.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Druss(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

If you cant trust the person then you shouldn't be thinking of dating or marrying her!!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

someone burts your bubble.
Who's talking to your fucking dumb ass. You better go sit your stupid ass in a corner somewhere before I unleash a not-so-pretty fury on your young ass.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2009
Druss:

If you cant trust the person then you shouldn't be thinking of dating or marrying her!!
The self-serving lies that women tell are not always easy to detect. Trust your woman but not to a 100% degree.
Put your full trust in God. Even the bible says so. You never know who to trust or believe in this cold society.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2009
MOD please close this thread.
look at this guy named HI04
throwing insults around

this thread is going in the wrong direction!!
this guy is obviously too frustrated.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

The self-serving lies that women tell are not always easy to detect. Trust your woman but not to a 100% degree.
Put your full trust in God. Even the bible says so. You never know who to trust or believe in this cold society.
you obviously have a hatred for women cause she didnt "save" herself for you.
you need JESUS! stop venting on NL!!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2009
Bugger off. Like I give a flying duck of a fucck about your dimwitted contribution.
Attention-seeking POS. Wasn't talking to your burnt ass in the first place.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

Bugger off. Like I give a flying duck of a fucck about your dimwitted contribution.
Attention-seeking POS. Wasn't talking to your burnt ass in the first place.
youre obviously butt hurt.
get over it.
look at your use of words.
tsk tsk, im done with morons.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Druss(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4:

The self-serving lies that women tell are not always easy to detect.  Trust your woman but not to a 100% degree.  
Put your full trust in God.  Even the bible says so.  You never know who to trust or believe in this cold society.

True, Trust GOD- but if you don't trust your woman - then you shouldn't marry or date her.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

youre obviously butt hurt.
get over it.
look at your use of words.
tsk tsk, im done with morons.
You are an irrelevant little teeny weenie.  Look at your ugly ass looking for attention.
Why don't you go hug a fucking teddy bear or something if you wanna feel tangible.
I don't care about your flat ass I already told you.  It's not by force.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by HIO4: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2009
Druss:

True, Trust GOD- but if you don't trust your woman - then you shouldn't marry or date her.
I'm not mincing my words. We are saying the same thing.
Trusting your woman does not mean believing everything she has to say.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by Pharoh: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2009
@HIO4 please ignore that little disrespecful infant that absolutely lacks respect and a typical example of abuses to the internet. Only time will teach her lessons she will never forget.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

@HIO4 please ignore that little disrespecful infant that absolutely lacks respect and a typical example of abuses to the internet. Only time will teach her lessons she will never forget.
excuse me?
who is the one throwing abuses? who is the one cursing?
teach what lesson.
what is respect?
are you guys angry because i pushed a button?
SORRY TO INTERUPT YOUR VIRGINITY OBSESSED PARTY!!!

*PARTY CRASHER ON THE LOOSE*
dumb bleeps.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2009
@Amaka,

No matter wat u say, to be a virgin is more honorable dat is why it's been repeated over. So don't be irritated whenever you hear the word

VVIIRRGGIINN!!!
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by biola44: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2009
yawns
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by tithe(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2009
HIO4,

u must be an ICON, being able to tame THE AMAKA.
Re: If You Want Girls To Remain Virgins, You Should Do The Same! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2009
and i guess you arent worth shit cause you arent a virgin yourself.
if you are too daft to see the hypocrisy here, then i dont know what to tell you.
if you arent a virgin, then you shouldnt try and say that someone is worth "less" than someone who is not.
WHAT ARE YOU? A SAINT?

im not even trippin.
but just because someone is a virgin doesnt mean that they are better than someone else.
she can be a horrible wife, a bad cook, bad mom, ect. . .
and because she is a virgin, that makes her what? after you went on and made a woman "worthless" since you deflowered someone else's future wife. i guess you just FU.CKED up someone's value with your own Hot desires.
do the world a favor and shag the next goat you see. maybe we can get a pic like that other guy.

and someone can be a non-virgin but be the best wife, best cook, and best mom.
so what, she is still of lesser value because she no longer has a hymen?

please tell me, ARE YOU A VIRGIN? NO.
so what are you? WORTHLESS.
carrry go, abeg!!

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? / Gambian Scammer Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends (photos) / How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language