Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14260 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Fentanyl:

seriously? that accord na hire purchase?

loooooooooooooooool
It has no custom duty in a nutshell grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Gbam! !!

AutosAndCartalk officially launching soon

IJAM's outlets are now in Lagos and Abuja.

If you know, you know.

Jealousy and bitterness kill dem tongue
Hopefully you get to sell a car after 1 year. By the way when is the church opening grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling of PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng

tongue

1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Audio website grin
Dealer doesn't have a website,but he has made more money than your entire gene......ion undecided
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2019
just getting started

3 more reports for today,

will be sent everyday till cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2019
hmmm

is ijamexchange a hub for money laundering...

hmmmmmm thinking

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2019
ROTFL! !!

Exercise in futility

Waste of data

Heart attack and high blood pressure will obviously end your life. The companies or bodies in charge can't be as foolish as you are.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Instead of engaging yourself in reporting my site which is pure waste of your time and destiny, help your calculusx to be contacting google everyday asking them to remove reviews on his google business page else you will defame them mumu boy obekediamondfuto grin grin grin.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling of PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Just admit it,the thought of calcul#### gives you nightmare grin He screwed you with a cocccck bigger than that of Jupiter shocked

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fentanyl:
hmmm

is ijamexchange a hub for money laundering...

hmmmmmm thinking

He is a low budget version of mompha grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dubious; scam and fraud filled threads courtesy google of calculusx nairaland that have been sending you in and outside nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

https://www.nairaland.com/4483152/accident-free-2015-toyota-camry Calculusx saying it is accident free when it is a brutally damaged one and he was still arguing out of pride until he was finally disgraced.

Go and tell him that you don't know how to deliver because God is solely behind who he sent you people to.

Pride comes before a fall

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:
Dubious; scam and fraud filled threads courtesy google of calculusx nairaland that have been sending you in and outside nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

https://www.nairaland.com/4483152/accident-free-2015-toyota-camry Calculusx saying it is accidented free when it is a brutally damaged one and he was still arguing out of pride until he was finally disgraced.

Go and tell him that you don't know how to deliver because God is solely behind who he sent you people to.

Pride comes before a fall

At least it is only from one pained person,and he is selling massively. You just wasted a whole long year for nothing,sorry tongue Same energy would have sold you your first car as a middleman,unfortunately for you the dealer is just so unbothered. He is making some real good money*
By the time curious people click on his profile and all they see is sold out on most of his cars,and then one frustrated customer,believe me it won't take them a second to reach a conclusion that you are sick upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Alfred74:

At least it is only from one pained person,and he is selling massively. You just wasted a whole long year for nothing,sorry tongue Same energy would have sold you your first car as a middleman,unfortunately for you the dealer is just so unbothered. He is making some real good money*

do you really think anybody in their right mind would buy generator cover, much less car from that mannequin?

grin cheesy

I just sent the last report for the day

already got a response email from lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
They are in severe pains! !!

LMAO! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fentanyl:

do you really think anybody in their right mind would buy generator cover, much less car from that mannequin?

grin cheesy

shocked
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

grin cheesy

grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ArticleBeast: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
lloydtruth:
unknown terms and conditions that are only applied after seller must have sent his/hers funds to you?
You got it right. Why is the so called rules not applied before he receives the funds? There was one day I did a transaction with him, I nearly lost a relative because of his delay and the hospital couldn't admit without down-payment. I called and begged for my own fund before he could send. Since that day I swore never to use his service. He is legit but customer care is zero.

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You got it right. Why is the so called rules not applied before he receives the funds? There was one day I did a transaction with him, I nearly lost a relative because of his delay and the hospital couldn't admit without down-payment. I called and begged for my own fund before he could send. Since that day I swore never to use his service. He is legit but customer care is zero.

Do you think he cares about people like you who don't read not to talk of abide by rules of transactions or business?

Has he closed down business because people like you don't patronize him? For your information, he doesn't like or prays for dealing with people like you.

xpressTrade:
for me the guy is great never had an issue with him

legalwealth:
Customer service/care has been drastically improved upon that livechat on the website and office lines are always available 9 a.m to 7 p.m Monday to Friday for swift response. Turn up or response time frame for support is also always quick on whatsapp even if it is outside working hours.

See our payout/execution timeframe(usually ok) and terms and conditions quoted below;

" Note that our PAYOUT or EXECUTION time frame is usually within 24 hours business days and attimes, weekends inclusive.

It could be executed within few minutes or few hours depending on some factors. But it shouldn't pass 24 hours for all E-currencies except PayPal which could attimes be extended to 72 hours for security/fraud/chargeback checks.

If unfortunately it passes 24 hours for other E-currencies or 72 hours for PayPal, it must have been as a result of some unforeseen circumstances either from your side or from our side. If it is from our side, you sure deserve our sincere apology and possibly a compensation! !! "

legalwealth:

Thanks for your update... All transactions are monitored through my .COM exchange website and not the .NG as it is backup.
Trying to transact out of the site or making payment without placing order on the .COM site is where the issue lies.

Terms and conditions are outlined when order is placed and proceeding means the T.O.S have been accepted. Any attempt of trying to act against T.O.S can cause issue most time on the client's side which is what happened to OP.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Singapore1:
Make I tender my review too

PROS

He is very legit

CONS

if you send him message on whatsapp now, expect response in the next 2 days

His response to him on this thread in 2016 and this is 2019 in which response especially on whatsapp is now swift.

legalwealth:

It is not all the time though but the time frame do happen if message was sent during weekend or large influx of messages came in which has to be attended to one after the other. Sending mail though do receive swift response and note that transaction
can take up to 48 hours for completion as stated in our Exchange website T.O.S when order is placed.

Anyways! I'm doing everything possible to improving customers experience with us although we all know it is not free and it takes time. Reason I don't personally like dealing with impatient clients and some with suspicious mind for now.
I'm currently satisfied with dealing with and satisfying few people that can understand and have peace of mind than the likes of OP.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ArticleBeast: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
lateefat101:

Do you think he cares about people like you who don't read not to talk of abide by rules of transactions or business?

Has he closed down business because people like you don't patronize him? For your information, he doesn't like or prays for dealing with people like you.

Please I didn't quote you. Please take ur frustrated and dead life off my mention.

6 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Please I didn't quote you. Please take ur frustrated and dead life off my mention.

Seriously! !!

It pained you out of pains and bitterness you earlier showcased after it is now made to be obvious that you are the problem of your life.

Is this not you on https://www.nairaland.com/5369041/please-paypal-issue displaying your childliness and sense of entitlement.

People like you with sense of entitlement can never be satisfied not to talk of appreciate people or things.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ArticleBeast: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
lateefat101:

Seriously! !!

It pained you out of pains and bitterness you earlier showcased after it is now made to be obvious that you are the problem of your life.

Is this not you on https://www.nairaland.com/5369041/please-paypal-issue displaying your childliness and sense of entitlement.

People like you with sense of entitlement can never be satisfied not to talk of appreciate people or things.
You can drink sniper for all I care... By the way if you are done going through my post, I have a ass hole you can go through it also...

Last reply... I don't reply corpse anymore

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You can drink sniper for all I care... By the way if you are done going through my post, I have a ass hole you can go through it also...

See replay of https://www.nairaland.com/4449112/rg#84483614 between you and expert234 where you were accused of stealing in the images below.

Thief! !!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
lateefat101:

See replay of https://www.nairaland.com/4449112/rg#84483614 between you and expert234 where are you stealing in the images below.

Thief! !!

@ ArticleBeast the fraudster and scammer

Why did you later changed your original post on the thread to mf and the topic of your thread to rg if not that you are a scammer and fraudster?

Who knows if you were trying to sell scam/fraud money to legalwealth which he eventually rejected and you were pained/depressed because he did.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ArticleBeast: 3:45am On Nov 30, 2019
lateefat101:

See replay of https://www.nairaland.com/4449112/rg#84483614 between you and expert234 where you were accused of stealing in the images below.

Thief! !!
Before 7 days for accusing me over matter that was caused due to a misunderstanding and was settled, I lay curse on you. Wherever your mates will go on plane, you will trek there. Death will be like good morning in your family. Sickness will be like the turn of handshakes in a meeting. Your mother and Father will not live to reap from you. As the sun shines and the stars as night, from this day onwards, there will not be a cry of a baby in your household. The certificate of people from this 3.42am, will be like tissue paper. Open door in your life and family will be shut against you. Pain and turmoil, we enclave your life.

Legalwealth is this what you could come up with
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Before 7 days for accusing me over matter that was caused due to a misunderstanding and was settled, I lay curse on you. Wherever your mates will go on plane, you will trek there. Death will be like good morning in your family. Sickness will be like the turn of handshakes in a meeting. Your mother and Father will not live to reap from you. As the sun shines and the stars as night, from this day onwards, there will not be a cry of a baby in your household. The certificate of people from this 3.42am, will be like tissue paper. Open door in your life and family will be shut against you. Pain and turmoil, we enclave your life.

Legalwealth is this what you could come up with

expert234:

How come you are suddenly gentle? Were you not making noise like a derelict idiot here the other time? Empty headed internet warrior.

Warrior on the internet, but empty useless lilly-livered weakling in real life

expert234:

The idiot with tiny looking arms. Loud mouth empty brain. E no go better for you if you no come

expert234:

So, you are too weak to fight your own fight by yourself? Come out and let's me somewhere else where no one can save you. Then, your name, Agor Elijah, will be minused from among the living. I have my tab on you.

ArticleBeast:

I live at Hayin Mallam just after the Mosque, Zaria, Kaduna. If you have the guts come and meet me there or you can drop yours then I will tell you we Fulanis don't make mouth like you Southerners. I will be waiting, just drop yours so that I will tell my fellow Yaro brothers to pay you a visit.

ArticleBeast:

���� Send me your address I am ready to come to your area. I wll explain the meaning of a Fulani killed will be paid for with the blood of 6 generation.
Ipob youth think this is the East even in the East we will still deal with you and no police will dare talk. Don't quote me again you impotent man.

expert234:

Does this mean you are actually guilty as charged? People sold to you and told you not to resell so that the account wouldn't be banned for everyone, but you wouldn't listen but resell until the account is banned and no one could use it again. This is a very bad behavior. We should try to be reasonable while making money

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Liar, scammer, and fraudster of the century is extraordinarily pained because he has been exposed.

Liar of the century; nothing on https://www.nairaland.com/4449112/rg#84483614 suggests anything was resolved but you were rather threatening expert234 for exposing you and at the end, you edited the original topic and post of the thread which says alot.

Your curses are yours and they are yours in 7 folds; live with them #Backtosender

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

But you still replied and so therefore, you are the corpse going into 6 feet in 7 days time.

expert234:

Does this mean you are actually guilty as charged? People sold to you and told you not to resell so that the account wouldn't be banned for everyone, but you wouldn't listen but resell until the account is banned and no one could use it again. This is a very bad behavior. We should try to be reasonable while making money

Jeez! See his response below to what expert234 said up there on the thread; you deserve to be jailed for life because you are not just an hardened criminal but a serial killer.

ArticleBeast:

Its funny are you are so sure that I am selling others login details. You don't know me nor has your supposed owner told you someone is selling his/her login details. Are sure are you that it is someone else own I am selling? Why can't you just read and pass without fooling yourself? Why do you pokenose in matter that don't concern you? For your information, I have over 20 nairalander I have sold grammarly acct to. You were lucky it wasn't face to face you said this, I would have turned your neck to pump and watch you bleed.
Jeez! Nigerians are just so pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.