Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14251 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

Very very simple grin

Very simple something grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
lloydtruth:
your descriptions of legalwealth services are so right, I once used his services and nearly had B.P. though he will eventually pay but will make you regret ever using his services.
undecided
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
ExplitContent:
Legalhealth shut up. You have a very poor customer concern service. Work on it...

Abi you think say e easy to get piece/peace of mind when your money dae another person hand and u don't know what he is to do next
grin

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49702534:
what op said is 100% correct. Sure he is legit.
But i have decided not to use his service again. He has the worst customer service.
@ legalwealth i am not trying to be negative to ur business, this is the simple truth/ personal experience. i just hope you improve.

God Bless Nigeria
One person? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49713973:
Make I tender my review too

PROS

He is very legit

CONS

if you send him message on whatsapp now, expect response in the next 2 days
angry

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49715344:

Iykepromotion, you can see that this guy is too bossy (proud) to make an apology for his handicapped customer service &attitude towards customers /clients.

Go and change (improve) brother, I had once in the past wanted to have a transaction dealing with you, but was disappointed at getting a response regards my request.

In case you don't know; customers are the BOSS, not YOU
And he said some guys were bullying him undecided Those guys should have taken it a step further,may be by now .. lipsrsealed
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49715911:

Thank so much for noticing that.....I'm shocked to see that despite all these he can still be arrogantly unrepentant.

This one no be am at all......
They can't be all crazy.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:

Say whatever you or others have chance to say at the moment.

It is a free world though in as much no one in here can point finger to me that I once scammed him or her all these years.
Also note that my business is not primarily based on nairalanders as most of you here are kids with no sense
of how business operates and lots more.
What did I just read? lipsrsealed This is an insult.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
engineerprosper:

Somebody's son is mentally derailed and as well depressed grin grin grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49726346:

Okay, for giving you a word of advice on proper business etiquette, we (nairalanders) have turned to kids?

My brother, pride leads to destruction, learn to lower your wings, learn to swallow your pride, take the humble route else it leads your business to a path of failure.

Whether nairaland or elsewhere, this doesn't change the fact that the way you treat customers is faulty, a man who is not ready to learn causes more harm than good for himself.

And don't forget, this is naira land's business section not employee'section, so everyone here is a boss and not only you.
Unbelievable undecided
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:
Less I forget, majority of those that dropped comments here in that 2016 are mainly haters, competitors etc that have never done any business with me.

Some might have come with sharp and fast dealings which are most times fraudulent ones which I don't entertain let alone compromise on.

A known E-currency exchanger in Nigeria was locked up in cell late last year because he did sharp and fast dealings without doing proper things. It was later confirmed that those who rushed him did transfer of millions from hacked company account to buy bitcoin from him.

He was locked up but he was released on bail after say 2 weeks and the said matter should still be court as we speak.

My kind of business especially the buying and selling PayPal funds part of it is very risky that one needs to be extra careful by having and setting standards of operation else one might be sent to prison or back to village(God forbid in Jesus name).

Iykepromotions who I can spot here to be a very good customer that does recommend others to me, should be able to attest to it that I've improved so well on my customer service/care by putting some key things in place. That was made possible and helped by lessons learnt from feedbacks like the one posted here by OP.

Thanks to everyone for their respective comments for they have gone a very long way in helping my customer service improved on for so long and still improving day in day out. Do have a great week! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:
Customer service/care has been drastically improved upon that livechat on the website and office lines are always available 9 a.m to 7 p.m Monday to Friday for swift response. Turn up or response time frame for support is also always quick on whatsapp even if it is outside working hours.

See our payout/execution timeframe(usually ok) and terms and conditions quoted below;

" Note that our PAYOUT or EXECUTION time frame is usually within 24 hours business days and attimes, weekends inclusive.

It could be executed within few minutes or few hours depending on some factors. But it shouldn't pass 24 hours for all E-currencies except PayPal which could attimes be extended to 72 hours for security/fraud/chargeback checks.

If unfortunately it passes 24 hours for other E-currencies or 72 hours for PayPal, it must have been as a result of some unforeseen circumstances either from your side or from our side. If it is from our side, you sure deserve our sincere apology and possibly a compensation! !! "

2016 when this thread was created VS when pained trolls started derailing this thread.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:

In the real sense without being sentimental, you are the one who behaved badly in the sense that you weren't patient with our stated execution timeframe. Plus you didn't appreciate that I tried to personally help with executing your order on time, despite you placed order late on Friday when we were officially closing for the week.

You jumped into creating thread without initially communicating with us as per you want a refund or so even when your order is still within stated timeframe as we are owing you money for ages.

That gave gazzuzz the hyprocites/toddlers leader and his gang members the audacity to come trolling this thread after more than 2 years that you created it, because I shared my awful experience with one of them who sold a very bad car to me.

Details on how it ended could be seen on https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

Check the screenshots below to see the main reason they all ganged here all in the name of blindly defending and avenging for the car dealer called calculusx on Autos and Cartalk sections of this forum.

Modified
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:

This issue was raised here on Monday Sep 26, 2016 which was over 2 years ago at 6:21pm and I came on the thread at 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016 which is less than one(1) hour to explain what happened, apologized and as well resolved the issue ASAP.

For those that didn't bother to read through the thread before childlishly posting and broadcasting, let me explain what transpired to you in few sentences.

amInigerian whatsapp chatted or called(I can't remember) on the afternoon of Friday Sep 23rd 2016 that he needed to buy PayPal fund or so but with the way E-currency Exchange business works by standard especially for monitoring, security and fraud issue sake, orders are meant to be placed on the website while the order is executed within few minutes or hours(24 to 48 hours business days) and attimes during weekends.

He was told everything but he requested I should give him the total amount along with bank details while he rushed to bank to make payment before they close for the week. He was given the details and was asked to make sure he places order on the website or send e-mail so that the order could be attended for response to calls and whatsapp messages are always very somehow during weekends(secretary now do switch off the office lines during weekends). But it seems he never did as instructed or so on that Friday(23rd) let alone on Saturday(24th) or Sunday(25th).

I think he spoke with secretary(a lady) or a personal assistant who were just newly employed, on phone on Monday(26th) who must have explained to him again how we operate which must have prompted he placed order on the website.

The truth is that they might not know I gave him priority execution although he didn't act as I directed him and moreover, backlogs of orders on website, e-mails, whatsapp and the likes are always much on Mondays that they are always treated one after the other.

His order on the website which was received was put under normal execution time frame of within 24 and 48 hours on that Monday he placed order which implies is still within range. I'm pretty sure he created this thread out of rage but I responded and attended to him here in less than
one hour and pretty sure I refunded him in FULL without charging any type of fee within few minutes that he requested for refund instead or may be I executed his order ASAP(I can't really remember).

I'm pretty sure I personally called him that night or the next day to explain things and as well apologized to him. And out of conscience he came back to the thread on the 4th of October 2016 to say what could be seen he wrote below:

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
xpressTrade:
for me the guy is great never had an issue with him
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=75179636:
Na karma dey deal with this illegalwealth (legalwealth)we didn't know then. Look at him now ordinary bike he no come get again. Fake Honda accord custom papers. Bad Lexus transmission.

grin grin grin
grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=75185592:
I have lexus is250 base options.. U can buy and pay half to balance when oba giv u money sir.. Varinz shey...

U are just too proud and arrogant..
grin People are mean here.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Got this from you after al cheesy

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=49904147:

You are very arrogant! The same kids with no sense are the ones feeding you. Most people that claim their business is not based on nairaland are cheap losers that use that to form boss. No matter how minute your customers from nairaland may be, please try and lose all of them to your competitors. Nonsense!
lipsrsealed
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
So much defence for legalwelateef Engineer are you legalwealth.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:
So much defence for legalwelateef Engineer are you legalwealth.

Are you calculusx the lemon car seller?
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
engineerprosper:

Are you calculusx the lemon car seller?
You mean calculusx who smacked your bum like a little boy? Showed you what being a big boy is all about grin
No i am not him,but i love how he dealt heavy rounds of blow on you that its taking you years to recover. What a knock out,he must be the deonte wilder of auto sales.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seems engineer has received his portion of the ban,but twin bro is looking on. Ordinary 3 moniker you can't manage,how can you manage a business grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery / Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.