Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14275 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
The twin are here,where is the third child,I mean last born? grin

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

You mean calculusx who smacked your bum like a little boy? Showed you what being a big boy is all about grin
No i am not him,but i love how he dealt heavy rounds of blow on you that its taking you years to recover. What a knock out,he must be the deonte wilder of auto sales.

Oga ooo

Scam and fraud perpetrated by the said car dealer are what these clowns are shamefully defending and attacking legalwealth who even shamed them at the end of it all for?

2 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Another moniker? See manipulation grin
Legalwealth is the latest moniker master,he has them in bulk. Legalateefengprosp see you after your ban expires.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:
Legalwealth is the latest moniker master,he has them in bulk. Legalateefengprosp see you after your ban expires.

grin grin grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin
This is a serious case bros grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by foolbuster: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mayor555:

Banned Legalwealth came back with lateefat101, it was banned again for excesses... Now you're here with this engineer moniker...

Segun but why?
Prove me wrong by replying with lateefat monicker...

You're a toxic character, I can't deal.

On a serious note. The guy has mental problems. It's not a shade.
Engaging him is the same thing as publicly exchanging words with a mad man on the street.

Sadly he does not know he has a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

Ijamautos coming up in a bit grin

It's not legalo oh.. Another friend grin cheesy

Last last.. You go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Only if they know and understand marketing gimmicks; Legalwealth they are calling up and down became
extremely popular in less than one year that he stepped into Autos and Car talk sections.

Thanks for mentioning IJAMAutos; Legalwealth's automotive brand is giving you headaches.
Hope you've heard of the AutosandCartalk Forum he recently developed aside the platform for IJAMAutos, you can google it.

Jealousy will still end up sending you all to 6 feet.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

What? Something is wrong with this guy. Ijamauots moniker again? I can't find a word to quantify him.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
SMH

Cowards lament easily like babies who usually cry to their mum, dad, uncles, etc on and for everything grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

Only if they know and understand marketing gimmicks; Legalwealth they are calling up and down became
extremely popular in less than one year that he stepped into Autos and Car talk sections.

Thanks for mentioning IJAMAutos; Legalwealth's automotive brand is giving you headaches.
Hope you've heard of the AutosandCartalk Forum he recently developed aside the platform for IJAMAutos, you can google it.

Jealousy will still end up sending you all to 6 feet.
Popularity with no car sales undecided popularity still pushing around a e0d with no duty undecided popularity,and you were looking to give out the same e0d your only car for uber undecided If this is what popularity is to you,then I dont want. You are becoming a pauper as the day flys by.

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Marketing gimmicks but he has not sold one car base on "nairaland auto/cartalk popularity" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How I go dey jealous person weh neva sell anything grin grin grin grin grin
Waste of Jealousy

E beta make i no popular, dey make steady sales like dannybrasky grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:
SMH

Cowards lament easily like babies who usually cry to their mum, dad, uncles, etc on and for everything grin
Yes and all these dad,mum and uncles have been teaching you how to behave,giving you serious pankere and koboko of bans cheesy cheesy 3 or more of your moniker rendered impotent sadly.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Not like himself but like someoneelse who is even fake.

Only if they know what is up

Plus dannybrasky that legalwealth bursted to be living in a remote area in Karu, Narasarawa state but he has been forming Abuja.

Don't let us even talk of his friend obekediamondfuto who you are with your alternate moniker

Middleboy and boy of car sellers boasting on cars he didn't sell grin #Fakelife
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:
Marketing gimmicks but he has not sold one car base on "nairaland auto/cartalk popularity" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How I go dey jealous person weh neva sell anything grin grin grin grin grin
Waste of Jealousy

E beta make i no popular, dey make steady sales like dannybrasky grin grin grin grin grin

Another funny guy,read abit of what him and the other guy obekediamond did to him. Very very funny set of men,read some of there post,I can't stop laughing.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Middle boi steady making sales & getting commissions

Consultant has not middleman any sale successfully

Consultant auto company with zero turn over grin grin

E beta make i dey middle man dey go, dey cash out..

Clown

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:
grin grin grin grin grin Not like himself but like someoneelse who is even fake.

Only if they know what is up

Plus dannybrasky that legalwealth bursted to be living in a remote area in Karu, Narasarawa state but he has been forming Abuja.

Don't let us even talk of his friend obekediamondfuto who you are with your alternate moniker

Middleboy and boy of car sellers boasting on cars he didn't sell grin #Fakelife
I just had to dig up a little bit on his posts, He seems to be doing fine,the people you hate are succeeding. You hate successful people,reason for your struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Clown

You are his sales manager to know he hasn't sold any car solely because he is not posting fake "sold"
on polluted nairaland autos and car talk sections when he singlehandedly has his own credible platforms.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

Clown
Numbers don't lie,just like calculuss

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

I just had to dig up a little bit on his posts, He seems to be doing fine,the people you hate are succeeding. You hate successful people,reason for your struggle.

grin

What should we expect you say? Fake life 5 and 6.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

Numbers don't lie,just like calculuss

You mean like calculusx the dubious lemon car seller? You are even ashamed to correctly type his username grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

You are his sales manager to know he hasn't sold any car solely because he is not posting fake "sold"
on polluted nairaland autos and car talk sections when he singlehandedly has his own credible platforms.

Why are you battling for popularity on nairaland then? You are trying to hard,reason you are not being taken serious.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

Why are you battling for popularity on nairaland then? You are trying to hard,reason you are not being taken serious.

Google can answer any sort of question; ask it and be fine.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

You mean like calculusx the dubious lemon car seller? You are even ashamed to correctly type his username grin
He has abandoned all your attention,that's why i dont want to bring him into this. He has moved on i believe and well respected,something you are trying really hard to get.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

grin

What should we expect you say? Fake life 5 and 6.

Me? i don't have money,ordinary me,who dash me. But i won't lie about being a consultant instead of a middleman.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

He has abandoned all your attention,that's why i dont want to bring him into this. He has moved on I believe and well respected,something you are trying really hard to get.

He dare not but could only be viewing whenever where he is mention by legalwealth or anyone.

He knows and he has failed plus people like you have who he relied on and also paid have failed him.

Google has all his scams and fraudsters aside that he did to legalwealth and internet never forgets.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

Me? i don't have money,ordinary me,who dash me. But i won't lie about being a consultant instead of a middleman.

grin grin grin He is crying already

Says obekediamondfuto , the "big boy" of autos and car talk sections.

It is very good to must have been bursted by legalwealth to the extent he abandoned his obekediamondfuto
and started using this moniker he just created.

It is good to be real and not to be fake because the shame is always too much to bear whenever it comes.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

He dare not but could only be viewing whenever where he is mention by legalwealth or anyone.

He knows and he has failed plus people like you have who he relied on and also paid have failed him.

Google has what all his scams and fraudsters aside that he did to legalwealth and internet never forgets.

If he can pay me,i will take the job and do it better by sending you to a bottomless pit grin well with all the Google,business is so rosey for him. Maybe you need to try something else, What do you think? Or better still think about how you can make yours better cheesy
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Alfred74:

If he can pay me,i will take the job and do it better by sending you to a bottomless pit grin well with all the Google,business is so rosey for him. Maybe you need to try something else, What do you think? Or better still think about how you can make yours better cheesy

Go check Legalwealth if only shame will allow you to do plus watchout for him in the automotive industry he just stepped into.

He is a well known Internet Marketer not to talk of exploits he is doing and waves he is making in the E-currency business Industry in Nigeria.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
ronkusesther:

grin grin grin He is crying already

Says obekediamondfuto , the "big boy" of autos and car talk sections.

It is very good to must have been bursted by legalwealth to the extent he abandoned his obekediamondfuto
and started using this moniker he just created.

It is good to be real and not to be fake because the shame is always too much to bear whenever it comes.
At least i am not faking a consultant,middle man is a middle man grin You are a pauper grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Opay, Palmpay, Others Warn Customers Against Crypto Trading / Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.