Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50884 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by obainosis4real: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
people like u are not supposed 2 talk wen human beings are talking. U hate d Igbos so much like dis and can't do without dem... They(d Igbos) said they dnt like u and ur leadership and u are still insisting they stay with u. The question is, who is in love with Igbo?... Thank God u are not d one holding Nnamdi kanu, when d tym comes, we wil who is d hero... Cus of hate 4 Igbo and Igbo not in support of dis administration, can't u c d way tins are going? Is are u and ur family not feeling d hunger?... Let me jst describe u in one word as an 'INSTIGATION'

6 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria is an oil producing country but some citizen can't afford to fuel their cars despite the availability of oil in the land.

This is just one illustration of how things can be around but useless to you.

Buhari will be remembered as the man that divide Nigeria beyond repair.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
I like handsome men that don't seem to be aware they're handsome. Typical example is Nnamdi Kanu. But he's a crook for asking for Biafra. Forget about Biafra Kanu(In Buhari's voice).

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Toluwani111: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
MNDY:

Lolz @ your picture! I've seen crazier ones, all in a bid to seek serious attention!
grin
Even, most of the top blogs are not excluded.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kayroy5(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Soludo is Scarry because he want to contest for governorship, and he doesn't want a rival. Because he he knows KANU is gaining more popularity ahead of him through his detention.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
No mind am. If he is set free without him paying for his crimes he will go straight back to them.
which crimes if i may ask
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by petersky: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is famous than buhari and all APC members

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Temptee101(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Businessideas:
Very baseless demand and comparison.He is yet to answer how the $7billion loan to banks under his leadership of CBN vamoosed and before he is arrested by EFCC, he starts making igbo centric political statements. Nnamdi is in the ranks of Asari, Al-Mustapha and Gani Adams. Political pawns not political colossus like Awo. Everytime Soludo opens his mouth, he just further confirms Henry Boyo to be right that he's not as intelligent as people think. Little wonder he was rejected by Ndi Anambra
I wanted to ignore you but thought otherwise because if no one resets your brain now you might spill out of control. Your entire generation and next to come cant eat from soludo's excreta let alone talking where he is. Well i dont blame you, internet is so cheap now

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
obainosis4real:
people like u are not supposed 2 talk wen human beings are talking. U hate d Igbos so much like dis and can't do without dem... They(d Igbos) said they dnt like u and ur leadership and u are still insisting they stay with u. The question is, who is in love with Igbo?... Thank God u are not d one holding Nnamdi kanu, when d tym comes, we wil who is d hero... Cus of hate 4 Igbo and Igbo not in support of dis administration, can't u c d way tins are going? Is are u and ur family not feeling d hunger?... Let me jst describe u in one word as an 'INSTIGATION'
When u are ready to accept that Biafra is ur 5 landlocked, erosion ravaged Igbo state, then we know u are serious and let u go. Also please urge ur people to leave other parts of Nigeria in their millions and move back to ur landlocked Ugu republic, where there is no productivity, no wonder ur people always run away from that region and enter either the south south or south west, ur region is a wasteland, there nothing the south east will do that can hurt Nigeria, u will simply hurt ur self and ur people. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Oblang(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Your problem is joblessness & inferiority complex. you chose to revolve around ur cocoon in the waste thereby lacking exposure and common sense where on Earth will an average Yoruba man compete with an Igbo man. We have colonised Lagos!!!! and made u people Irrelivant in ur backyard.

Oh I forgot an igbo man is now the oba of Lagos, I forgot an igbo man is now the governor of Lagos state. Can u remind me those who lagoon is meant for. No matter how hard u masturbate over this sentence "Lagos is no man's land", at the back of ur mind u know the truth... Kiss the truth..
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
I like handsome men that don't seem to be aware they're handsome. Typical example is Nnamdi Kanu. But he's a crook for asking for Biafra. Forget about Biafra Kanu(In Buhari's voice).
even your death or hundred voices of buhari can't make him renounce biafra so stop begging.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by CHYMZZY(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pesin' wey get ear problem, how you wan make him hear? Na to connect audible speaker and woffer 4 him ear... Make your money through my signature
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MrMcJay(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

U are a hypocrite..
When oba threatened to kill igbos wat did u say..
When buhari threatend nigeria wat did u say?.
U pple amaze me..

If u threaten to kill.. u are not guilty or a suspect yet until d person dies or gets hurt.

U all kno d truth but but refused to call a spade a spade....
Anyone dat supports the illegal detention of this man despite court orders to release him twice... will one day be in his shoe in one way or d other and Will neva get a fair judgement
LAW OF KARMA.

Go and educate yourself on what Treason means before you disgrace yourself further.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

When u are ready to accept that Biafra is ur 5 landlocked, erosion ravaged Igbo state, then we know u are serious and let u go. Also please urge ur people to leave other parts of Nigeria in their millions and move back to ur landlocked Ugu republic, where there is no productivity, no wonder ur people always run away from that region and enter either the south south or south west, ur region is a wasteland, there nothing the south east will do that can hurt Nigeria, u will simply hurt ur self and ur people. Lol

Yorubas that have fought no war are in no position to tell anybody anything. Wen time comes, we shall see. Dem say seeing is believing.

U want SS/SE territory in your Nigeria by hook or crook, it might still be in the Nigeria territory but it will be useless to Nigeria. SS/SE will be in Nigeria but useless to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by krak101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
sure government can ban nnamdi and kanu if also it will also ban Muhammad, yusuf,abubakar and shekau. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

a typical example of someone wallowing in ignorance

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Heffalump(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk sef. Person dey inside prison how e com be Hero? yeye de smell walahi. undecided
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Go and educate yourself on what Treason means before you disgrace yourself further.
or you might as well educate us on the meaning of treason

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by victorvezx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
a typical example of someone wallowing in ignorance
The people wallowing in ignorance are the people that thinks south south is part of their imaginary Biafra. Leave with ur 5 landlocked south east states and eat red mud till u get tired and beg to come back, hahahahahahaha
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
He is already a Hero!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kingthreat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
ofeoilly:

I understand u depend on Igbos for the air u breath. That is understandable but their comes a time wen plenty of air will be avialable but u know go fit breathe.

Go and figure the rest.

If i depend on igbos then you depend on fagggots.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ststyreal(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
baby124:
Somebody that has been forgotten and we only remember him when his court date comes up. No be igbo people de celebrate world igbo day for Lagos and not east. Nnamdi pele o.
Point of correction, the Igbo's celebrate their day wherever they are. Right here in warri, it has been 'Nkwobi' with palmyall the way!

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by 1stdammy: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
Woow!!, clap for ur self.............
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oblang:

Oh I forgot an igbo man is now the oba of Lagos, I forgot an igbo man is now the governor of Lagos state. Can u remind me those who lagoon is meant for. No matter how hard u masturbate over this sentence "Lagos is no man's land", at the back of ur mind u know the truth... Kiss the truth..

I guess u kno we won few constituencies in Lagos in d last election. Dats evidence of fins 2 come and above all sign of COLONIZATION.Ur only solace is the phrase 'WE ARE ACCOMMODATING ' but deep down in ur heart, Dats if u av one !!!!!! u kno ur people can only play second fiddle to us. Dats the unvarnished truth.

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
The igbo intellectual elites are finally getting involved. And a lot of common sense too.
Waiting for our "COMMON-SENSE" Senator to come on board and join the moving Train too. grin

I pray Bubu releases Kanu 1st October grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:

The people wallowing in ignorance are the people that thinks south south is part of their imaginary Biafra. Leave with ur 5 landlocked south east states and eat red mud till u get tired and beg to come back, hahahahahahaha
ur foolishness is very striking, since when did s/s become a geographical zone?

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by fortune1968: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rekana:
he is already a hero
which kin hero ? Maybe goats hero !
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
even your death or hundred voices of buhari can't make him renounce biafra so stop begging.
who is begging on what he can never get? You guys like deceiving yourselves. Biafra my foot. He can never get it. He should keep dreaming and punishing himself. 150million people to 30million people or so,you guy can keep dreaming rather than this suicidal mission. You probably don't know what war is like. I'm an afonja and it won't get to our side but i'm preaching this to you because I see you as a brother and I don't you guys to suffer on nothing you can never get

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
who is begging on what he can never get? You guys like deceiving yourselves. Biafra my foot. He can never get it. He should keep dreaming and punishing himself. 150million people to 30million people or so,you guy can keep dreaming rather than this suicidal mission. You probably don't know what war is like. I'm an afonja and it won't get to our side but i'm preaching this to you because I see you as a brother and I don't you guys to suffer on something you can never get
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Whhen ll these folks realise that when other parts of Nig re united the SE votes becomes horribly inconsequential.
If u guys really wanna go then form a political party whose No1 agenda will be to seek a referendum.
But obviously u guys prefer the treasonous gra gra approach which never fails to draw blood.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
who is begging on what he can never get? You guys like deceiving yourselves. Biafra my foot. He can never get it. He should keep dreaming and punishing himself. 150million people to 30million people or so,you guy can keep dreaming rather than this suicidal mission. You probably don't know what war is like. I'm an afonja and it won't get to our side but i'm preaching this to you because I see you as a brother and I don't you guys to suffer on nothing you can never get
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
What? Did you just say the UN will send troops to Nigeria? Looooooooool. Hahahahahahaha

Let a war situation arise first. Sooner or later Buhari will go on rampage like a raving mad gorilla that he is, u can count on that happening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.