Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66165 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Trigga001(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Father any tin/body speaking against my success . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .
. . . . . ... .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . may it go back to sender.... IJN
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by london4luv: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

guy pray make them no remember you. U no go like wetin dem go do u

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
ifeomaekol:
May God help n save us. He alone kws d truth, all I kw is dt no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I stand gallant in da lord.
What does that have to do with this matter

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Retardz

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
I have not made any remarks on whether it exists or not..All I did was ask a question. You said the constitution recognizes witchcraft. That is news to me. Can you substantiate this claim with evidence please

Read Chapter 20 of Nigeria Constitution.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ramseygodwin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

u no never see come to edo,mumu

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Read Chapter 20 of Nigeria Constitution.
The constitution has only 8 Chapters. You are empty and have nothing to offer
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
luminouz:

See African forming oyinbo! They exist my man...n u will suffer if u don't believe that......BTW...she could be mentally challenged.... So truth verification will go a long way in clearing the air!

Adeoba10:
You ppl shouting dat do ppl believe in witches..... Make i tell u d fact, Dia is evil power, abeg watin make dat pastor in Ogun state to bcm unconscious wen destroying d shrine? Pray make God no allow u pass dia boundary. Witch z real

Dnnnn:
It might be due to duress, metal disorder or Maybe juju Don shack ha head.
But if it's true she deserves it.
If you say witch no dey exist no Your fault. Let's say u sleep for bed after quarrel, wake up from bush d nxt morning your eye go clear.

erico2k2:

My friend chill, go read the history of England from 300 years ago, they use to burn witches
Im not saying they should do same to this woman, Im just trying to let you know that the so called whites acknowledge witches exist
Have you ever been to wales? if you have you will know they do exist
Try and read why the Methodist church come to be.
http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Witches-in-Britain/
http://www.historyextra.com/feature/witches-dock-witch-trials-10-britains-most-infamous
then In Resent times
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19211852

Retardz

And some of them will even justify it with what Europeans did 700 years ago. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Askseek(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is wrong, this is mean. She is someone's daughter, mother possibly, aunt, friend. I have no words for our barbarity. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Organs:
Illiteracy is indeed a huge disease. If you visit that village, they will be mostly poor and poverty ridden. Imagine the story sef, importing cars from london, who imports cars from london? London is right hand drive and Nigeria is left hand drive. mumu people. Poverty, joblessness, illiteracy, diseases are the issues worrying all these people that are pointing finger to this obviously mentally challenged woman.

100 000 likes

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans
Europeans are not Africans. That's exactly why the naira is 500 to the pound.

That's why they have so many developed countries and Africa is still dumb.

I'll believe in witchcraft the day one of the accused witches start flying and its caught on camera

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tutaboi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49777830]Barbarians.

Shame on them.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

What you Dont know seniors you..I believe you should ask questions about what u Dont really understand.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:
Na [b][/b]buhara cause am
Lolz [b][/b]buhara
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Oilwell(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
The constitution recognizes witchcraft?

Yes go and read your constitution.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Her eyes is swollen shut undecided what's the need of stripping her?! What do they want to see in her body

I tell you.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Illiteracy is indeed a huge disease. If you visit that village, they will be mostly poor and poverty ridden. Imagine the story sef, importing cars from london, who imports cars from london? London is right hand drive and Nigeria is left hand drive. mumu people. Poverty, joblessness, illiteracy, diseases are the issues worrying all these people that are pointing finger to this obviously mentally challenged woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'm tired, as in, I don tire.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by logicab: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Arrested by God; beaten to stupor by men. grin Abi na God beat am up like dis?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe

Don't mind them,Africans are never practical. Even the Oyinbos they're trying to emulate know and accept that there're witches otherwise what is the word 'witch' doing in their vocabulary. They believe and practise witchcraft, exorcism, paranormal, voodooism, occultism, confraternity, psychic activities. All these illuminati things if no be winch, wet im be? Abeeeeegi....fi'gbe le f'agbepoo!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
The constitution has only 8 Chapters. You are empty and have nothing to offer

Yeah that's error on my part. Just like a typical Nigerian you must have to insult to make a point.

Your Criminal Code Act chapter 20.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
theoneJabulani:
were our witches and wizards on loan when the slave masters came? Besides, european believe in witchcraft died down centuries ago after the embarrassing Salem witch hunts. So why are we still stuck in such backwardness?
no wahala, I don't talk much. Just wait 4 them first.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by theoneJabulani(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
no wahala, I don't talk much. Just wait 4 them first.
Got better things to do than blaming my misfortune on innocent or imaginary beings. I would rather look for ways to correct and prevent such from happening again
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by pqmeup: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
But I don't believe this is a solution to the problem. No matter what,she's still human. Brutality to a woman of this age Isn't fair.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.
Well, I had my doubts until one event when I was a kid.
It was one fine Delta lady like this o.

She had several kids, among them 2 handsome boys. One in his early 20s and the cute little boy of about 6. The hubby was one perpetually happy, smiley man, never ever in an angry mood. They leased land from us. Basically our tenants.

Until this man got ill. His condition got worse but doctors found no concrete diagnosis. After several months, it got so bad that he was taken to Delta to die. There he died. It was so painful. Less than a year later, the son in his 20s also died. And only months later, the cute little boy died too. Total disaster!
Following that, the lady confessed that the little cute boy's head/soul/spirit was too strong that it has pushed her to confess.
She confessed using her hubby's & sons' lives to attain a very high status in the coven. She basically became top gun elite over there.
She herself died soon after that, leaving their girls so devastated.

But I still have some doubts:

Did she develop severe depression & psychosis (with hallucinations) because of so many bereavements within such a short time?
Was she simply a broken woman and did not even know what she was saying?
Or was she really a heartless witch at night that coveted so much power & status in the coven to kill her loved ones??

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
I did research on this confession thing and I discovered its a mental problem. The woman is convinced that she did those things but its just a psychotic problem that other countries have discovered how to treat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Oilwell(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I lived in England for almost 10 Years,before relocating to where I am now for greener pasture years ago.

I am well conversant with their history of burning perceived witches. They did not know better then,until they knew better.

But that was Hundreds of Years ago,and in Nigeria it is happening in 2016

I even flew one time to Romania,to visit Count Dracula's Castle, for Research on one of my School Dissertations then,just to ascertain if really he drank blood as widely believed.

Civilizations have moved pass this Barbaric level.

Don't know why the picture of this woman beat up like this,upset me in a personal way.

Sir weda you believe the existence of God and his angels or the idiot Satan and his demons( includes witches) it does not matter. The second After you take your last breath on this earth, you will appear b4 him him dat sent you to earth. Face to face to give account of ur transactions on earth. There u will understand all this then.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omenma8080(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49777830]Barbarians.

Shame on them.

what if its true?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omenma8080(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
what if the reverse is the case? i mean what if it truly happened?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by demelza: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
One more reason to do all I can to get out of this shît-hole.
All the people involved in this barbarity are christians if you ask them.
But is this what Jesus would do?
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Sirlovings: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

Africa is not Europe

Your comment is baseless with no single logic. If you have lived outside Africa for a long time, you would realize that mental illness is a serious issue in Africa because most African governments don't invest in psychiatric hospitals.

So most people read religious/spiritual meaning into it instead of looking for ways to help the patients, they are condemned as witches or wizards.

I can tell you that the woman is only suffering from mental disorder. If she is living in a developed country, she will be in a mental facility getting better and learning how to manage her illness.

There are many different types of mental disorders. So please get knowledge and ask God for wisdom to understand things.
Don't let Nigerian/African pastors to deceive you for their own personal gain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Barbarians. A people so cut off from reality to the point that even common ants are better eqipped,mentally and otherwise in understanding the game of life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.