Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306320 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Rocketicon(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Anti slow!! Dis ur tori sweet pass super story oh! Pls! Update!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
annayawchee:
captivating story anti... And to that guy wey dey quote that story your brain dey pain U? undecided
no mind the mofo. Na newbie virus wey infect him brain. Bush people everywhere!

@op, kudos to you. I'm really enjoying this story except that this woman here that calls herself my aunty is really distracting me with her annoying voice, gossiping about other people
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by souljaboi51(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Sensational!!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by toxicpoison(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
antihungry if it is food dnt worry just cum and update here today am new here and i sight ur post just cum here ooo if u dnt want me to snatch toke and mind u .u nid deliverance coz the day whey mercy and uzoma go catch u xay u don see them naked na that day u go knw who be woman antilukuluku antihungry if it is food dnt worry just cum and update here today am new here and i sight ur post just cum here ooo if u dnt want me to snatch toke and mind u .u nid deliverance coz the day whey mercy and uzoma go catch u xay u don see them naked na that day u go knw who be woman antilukuluku and remember to mention me in ur next update

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Anti-update.

Don't rush your writing just because you need to update. The last post wasn't edited as well as your earlier posts.

You are doing a very great job. Don't mess it up because you want to rush things
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by diportivo: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
antispexish:

this is tomorrow morning update o, so if you dey wait for post tomorow morning, you better unread this one so that you can read it tommorow!

By end of the day tomorrow, Ill mention everyone once I've post the evening own.

Anti-bros,

Why u dey threaten us na

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by annayawchee: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gofwane:

@op, kudos to you. I'm really enjoying this story except that this woman here that calls herself my aunty is really distracting me with her annoying voice, gossiping about other people
cheesy
Gofwane:

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by marcusagrippa(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga Ade, coman see antispexish o. E don wanna update.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Holidays is another world entirely, you forget all the issues in school , but once school resumes, university life hits you and you have no choice that to drop house mentality and pick up campus mentality, no more eating anyhow, no more waking up at anytime of the day you choose, no more everyday street football. Well its not that bad, on the plus side, their is also no more restrictions, no need to rush home before its too late, no need to wash plates(I hate washing plates).

Mercy was the first person I saw among the characters involved in this story, we greeted and smiled, then she settled into the normal accusation two friends give when they have not seen each other for a while

mercy: " you hen! , ordinary call you no fit call person"

me : " sorry jare I replied"

mercy was one of the first students i know on to own a phone on campus, it was stolen after a while but she now rocks the latest white Nokia phone with white earpiece. This new one has flouresent screen unlike the yellow light of the previous one, mercy done step up. I've seen uzoma with a nokia phone too, but it was only once in David's room, don't know if it's her own. As she continued to accuse me of not calling her I was thinking in my mind " so i go use 50 naira take say just hello to you, line go cut after saying hello, I go come dey look like mumu for bizness center cus na only 50 naira I carry come abi"
(some people who enjoy phones today wunt know what some went through in the hands of these gsmall people)

Rather than say what's on my mind , I just kept apologising ,
me:" how far na, jist me na, how house"

mercy" it was booooring"

We jisted and jisted and jisted, I was the good listener who has met a person that likes to talk, I don't know who likes to talk more between toke and mercy.

She told me David came to her place like twice, she was still beaming when I asked
me : " im sure you guys did more than just talk right" I smiled

mercy: (smile fading fast)" what are you trying to say"

me : " nothing o" (still smiling)

mercy: " look at you , instead of you to focus on your own, it's others people's issues you are poking eye into"

me: " wait, wait , wait a beg, na you bring you and David matter up o, not me , I'm just asking simple innocent questions"

mercy:" hmm mm, innocent indeed!"

me: " stop being childish , not talking about it does cannot hide the fact that you and David are having s*x"

mercy: " anti ii, haaan!" (she was smiling, hitting me in the chest )" you don't even know how to separate private matter from public matter"

mesadspreading my hands for emphasis) " look where we dey, its called a university, where grown up and semi grown up like you reside, s*X matter here are hardly private, so don't be ashamed, everybody knows you and David are intimate , just like everyone else is intimate with his or her boyfriend or girlfriend."

mercy" you are the semi grown up, in fact you have not left pikin stage sef"

We joked a little bit more, talked about other things and she we moved to the matter of toke
mercy: " why are you and toke not close again"

me: " we are close na, we have not broken up o"

mercy :" you understand what I mean by close anti"

me: "mercy, me and toke are close, wateva close means"

mercy: " so why are you guys not intimate?"

me : " intimate how ?" ( I said a little bit sharply)

mercy:" see you , you are free to talk about me, when the issue shifts to you now you wan lock up"

me : " I'm not locking anything up, in fact their are a lot of things ill like to open and explore"

mercy: " me I don't know what you are saying o,(she smiled when she said that) but toke complained about you a lot"

me: " what did she say and when did she say it"

mercy::" during the hols na she say........"
me : (cuTring in)" during the hols? did she come to your place too?"

mercy: " no, we talk on phone, I call her , she calls me "

me: " toke Don get phone?"

mercy: " hahan!, don't tell me you don't know, she brought it before exams na, the week of the exam to be precise."

"see ya life" , said my brain, " ya girlfriend has a phone and ordinary sim card you can't fit buy, you better go wash ya head for river" it continued . "if I do that , I'll probably throw you and the sponge into the river together" I responded . My brain retorted " so who will now be thinking for you".

mercy brought my thought back to reality
mercy: "it's not fair what you are doing to that girl o, you don't see her , talk to her, or relate with her, if she had known this is how you will behave, I know she would not have agreed to date you"

me: " haba, who told you all this?"

mercy: " toke na, she tells me everything and she does not lie"

me: " did she tell you she loves me?"

mercy : (hesitating for some seconds ) " yes, but do you love her"

me : " yes, did she tell you why we are fighting "

mercy: " yes, that you just walked out on her, you know toke has pride issues, she does not like that kind of thing"

I examined all she said and as a sharp guy , I came to an arrangement, I'm going to put mercy to work , since both of us( I and toke) are too strong headed to apologise, its better we use third party as mediator, I told mercy of how toke is hurting me badly, I did not tell how how, but I made sure she understands that I miss my babe badly, but she is pushing me away. I expect mercy to pass all this info to toke which might kick of a chain of reactions that will end the fightING. I also reminded myself to talk to toke about passing private information to third party, no matter how close they are.

We talked for much longer, then arranged to do together one kind registration like that the next day before too many students resume.

The next day we met at the expensive restaurant, went to the registration point and joined the queue, there where two lines, me and mercy where on the same line, beside us there was one very fat guy on the other line . The fat guy suddenly shifted, and in front of him appeared uzoma, looking at us.

I could hear both their hearts beating loudly... scratch that..., I was not sure, the heart beats that I heard was probably either both their hearts beating or my heart beating on behalf of the three of us.
They stared at each other, rarely taking their eyes off, they were like two cats with their fur standing on end, silent and still, but ready to spring. It wouldn’t have surprised me if soon i saw their teeth bared.

9 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamharkinwaley: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boss fire on,nothing do u anti correct
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by quam9997(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Baba how far na we dae wait....... sad
cool

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by francislin(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
nice write up bro.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kakakoshina(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] see anti-dull, if i'm forming omo daddy all dis day nd never talk no b say i no know what to say but just keeping my cool! Update dis stuff now!!! Or i gentle nack apako 4 ur head!!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kaodek(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thank you........
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by toxicpoison(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
angryantifunny where ya update na
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by timiege(f): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga Anti,abeg I dey wait oh,fire on
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by hismerhill(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gofwane:

Una do well ehnn, thanks na untop anoda man thread una go dey flex muscles, as if una no get experience for school... Yimu to d real mofos in oldbies clothing.

Iranu
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ladyverere(f): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Antispexish, beautiful job. U r doing great. Omo see as U aptly captured d girls reaction to each other! Kudos bruv.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hadampson(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
GREAT POST ANTI OP. cheesy abeg update d next episode nah

anti mention me ooo grin grin coz i no wan miss any line out of diz interesting story.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by mrjubril(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
anti Bros where update NW 5'o clock don pass NW.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
so soray guys, third update will be tommorrow
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Tommybrainz: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anti-story guy, this is not fair o
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kingfhaddo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
antispexish:

antistory welldone,but it pain me as u no mention me in ur update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kentura(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
antispexish:

nawao, can't wait o berra come and update ds story o

Meanwhile, by what time will u update tomorrow?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
kingfhaddo:

I said I'll mention everyone after the third post, so sorry third post can't come this evening
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Michelle55: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmmm,sipping my alomo jejely and waitn 4 d nxt update.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hadampson(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
kingfhaddo:

same here. plz remember 2 mention me in ur update 2mao @op
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamharkinwaley: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Michelle55:
While I spread my mat,place my pillow relaxing and waiting for the next update...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by 9jawhite: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice one anti update! I guess the 3 ladies are: Uzoma, Mercy and Ekaite.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Michelle55: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

While I spread my mat,place my pillow relaxing and waiting for the next update...
very good.. Please make rum 4 me make i join u bt i aint sharing my alomo wit anybody oh
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kakakoshina(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
#Anti-fuck_up,u kept us waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iambakay(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Michelle55:
that's how uzoma behave

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.