Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306032 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kreamchic: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
antispexish:

I could count with my fingers the number of times I attended English classes all my life. I no sabi the difference between their and there. They sound the same to me.
Lolz ... Nice story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by NupeZalla(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
antispexish:
sorry update is late, network no gree me since
When b the next update bro?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by RHARPHELLE99(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
antispexish:
sorry update is late, network no gree me since
are u sure its the network or uzoma's kiss that kept u ......
thumbs up baba, carry on...
.......though we dont knw when the nxt update is coming buh remember that this is a new year, anti, change ur ways!!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Agbi4:
Antispexish, I have been following your story and it has been a nice read so far. Keep it up, but I'd like to call your attention to your use of "Their" and "There", you tend to use "their" instead of "there".
Dem yarn you say na Essay them dey write ni ?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by daneni1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
antispexish:

I could count with my fingers the number of times I attended English classes all my life. I no sabi the difference between their and there. They sound the same to me.

There indicates a place as in, "I live here not there." It is the opposite of here .
Their is the possessive of they , as in "They live there but it isn't their house." Here you want to indicate that the house belongs to them.
They're is a contraction of they are, so that to say, "They're over there in their new house" means "They are over at that place in the new house that belongs to them."

I also feel, there is also used for place and things.

And their is used for possession and human.

our English brother, make una help out oo

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by YINKS89(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na anti mouth go put am for trouble.... Anyways m kipin ma fingers crossed...... I juz pray muffin happens to ma toke. watching in 3D cool
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
ikombe:
Gobe don happen

grin grin grin grin

sirOrubebe and Sunshine46

after una don play love play finish. una nono wen update show ba angry
grin grin ikombe,now u're missing our love play u used to make a fuss over cheesy...Happy New Year dear
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
sirOrubebe:
lwkm. Me no dey online since, didn't know when update dropped.

Nobe love play cause am grin. Besides, I have not seen Sunshine for days now...

Dem wan beat intestine comot for David body so.
Me iyaf miss you ooo
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by klbakare(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Anti good of you, don't feel guilty. David has bleeped you up before too anyways.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by souljaboi51(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2017
antispexish:
episode 14: all hell about to let loose
" where una dey......okay wait for me there, I Don know where that girl dey hide"

ghen ghen... its about to go down
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Maleeq:
No shaking...we dey monitor the thread for updates!
As in ehhh... no be small monitor. lol
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:23am On Jan 04, 2017
daneni1:

There indicates a place as in, "I live here not there." It is the opposite of here .
Their is the possessive of they , as in "They live there but it isn't their house." Here you want to indicate that the house belongs to them.
They're is a contraction of they are, so that to say, "They're over there in their new house" means "They are over at that place in the new house that belongs to them."

I also feel, there is also used for place and things.

And their is used for possession and human.

our English brother, make una help out oo
you just reminded me why I did not stay in class when my English teacher comes in.
Don't worry I'll try and read it again when the headache the first reading caused goes down.

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bassette(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Anti-comedian, your last update really got me laughing so loud,especially the part u described David..comedy should be another feather to your antics...anti-plenty ;DAnti-comedian, your last update really got me laughing so loud,especially the part u described David..comedy should be another feather to your antics...anti-plenty
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by marcusagrippa(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Antispexish, you too dey jabo like basketmouth. You don kill person pikin now. Lol
Happy New Year
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by nefertitiram: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Anti-snitch! So you sef don de snitch on your homie. If dem kpai the guy, na on top ya head o. All the beating dem give am is not enough. U come release Rottweiler for the guy!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one....

I remember saying sometime back that I have the feeling that Uzoma will want you to bleep her (and that cleavage part where she saw you but didn't say anything, was one of the clues I interpreted).

For me, David and Ekaite deserve whatever they're going to get from Uzoma, but you shouldn't have been the one who directly caused it...

You know, they'll both know you're the one who gave away the location...

Keep up the good work anti, even if na June this year the story finish, we go kontnue to follow bumper to bumper. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

Me iyaf miss you ooo
I was kinda worried o. Glad you're back. Iyaf miss you too kiss
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

grin grin ikombe,now u're missing our love play u used to make a fuss over cheesy...Happy New Year dear
Same dear grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

Me iyaf miss you ooo
sirOrubebe:
Day never break finish una don start undecided

Is ok

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
My seat still vacant beside you?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

My seat still vacant beside you?
Of course! Why even ask? Nobody took it grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2017
ikombe:

Day never break finish una don start undecided

Is ok
LOL. Harmattan dey na...

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Of course! Why even ask? Nobody took it grin

I just know u'd never cheat on me grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

Cheat on you? There's only 1 cheat that I know and that's during exam time wink grin

Besides, if I had tried it, I am sure Ikombe woulda chased out the "edible catering" tongue like Jesus chased away those guys from the temple. That guy hates nonsense

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by chuksp09(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2017
sunshine46:

Two of una sef angry
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2017
chuksp09:

Two of una sef angry
tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Cheat on you? There's only 1 cheat that I know and that's during exam time wink grin

Besides, if I had tried it, I am sure Ikombe woulda chased out the "edible catering" tongue like Jesus chased away those guys from the temple. That guy hates nonsense
I trust that guy,he's got his eyes on you grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2017
chuksp09:
Two of una sef angry
Ahn ahn,don't tell me u're jealous tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.