Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306173 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yungeez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
where dis guy dey nah....my blood dey hot...come update us nah
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by blessedvisky(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Good morning antispexish
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Great sense of humour!!! Dope lines. Well I presume Uzoma is finally into anti
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by famopompy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
anti anti anti..... pls Pls Pls come and update for us. ma beg I dey beg o. anti I dey beg u. I dey prostrate where I dey here

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
famopompy:
anti anti anti..... pls Pls Pls come and update for us. ma beg I dey beg o. anti I dey beg u. I dey prostrate where I dey here

I don tire ... me self lie down De beg

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamharkinwaley: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Some body call Anti, Singing Anti Anti AntiĀ¶....We need food, we're hungry... All this days no update wetin happen na
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Arsenalholic(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Typical NL storytellers. You hardly see completed stories on NL, this na why I dey hardly follow any story.

*Pees on thread >>>>> wakas away*

On second thought, as anti-goslow no free update again Sunshine46 and sirorubebe make una cum kwantinu una love play here abi una don go the other room?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Boomboost(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
As I felt my teeth shift under David's fist, anger swelled up to the point I felt I was transforming into the Hulk.
David eyes bulged as He saw the skinny me changing to a veiny Statue, He fled stylishly sha.

Later that day in the Hostel, I needed toke to nurse my jaw so I called her and to her to come quickly as there was an emergency. smiley
About 15mins, my head was resting on her lap while she used cold pure water to massage the broken jaw.

'Why do you like to look for trouble from people that can beat you?' She asked.
'so you think I cannot beat David, Ha! See, fighting is not power o, but skill and who has mind'. I said to her.
'You only have mouth, no Power,' She retorted.

'before you go insult me, it has do. Did you bring any food?
'I did not have time to bring food o'. Just some change I have on me, about #200. We can buy indomie and egg and coke for you, she smiled and said.

I didn't see David till about 3 days later talking with the
rough looking guys that had been in Uzoma's company the
other time.
'if this guy really don join, make I forgive and forget the blow
wey him give me o. I come school to read, nor be to
challenge anybody'. I told myself.
Mercy on the other hand wasn't as pitiful as her friend, she
was laughing when I came to their hostel to see toke for my
checkup. The girls laughed and I joined them to laugh at me
till Ekaite came in...

I will update next month except if Anti drop update.

11 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Boomboost(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
cheesy Make I continu?

Anti-story, make I no spoil the story o. Come gimme last episode before I unfollow.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by urbanidris(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Boomboost:
cheesy Make I continu?

Anti-story, make I no spoil the story o. Come gimme last episode before I unfollow.
thumbs up bro...na small e remain for u to get talent O...na joke o
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Boomboost(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
urbanidris:

thumbs up bro...na small e remain for u to get talent O...na joke o
I feel like to continue smiley

Ekaite came and sat by me using her flat palm to rub my back telling me sorry. You remember she's a psycho?

Toke just stared without saying anything. Mercy didn't read any meaning to her pretense. It was outside their hostel that toke was forming jealous.

'You allowed her to rub your back like that? Why didn't you tell her to stop? She questioned.
'She didn't mean any harm, she was just consoling me'.
'Next time, go to her when you get beat up'. She angrily said and walked away.
'Woman! I said to no-one in particular.

sad Antispexish, you no go come assist me?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Chine12(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
this is why I hate to read stories on nairaland ..always incomplete actually this is d 2nd story am reading since years dat I have joined nairaland ...I jst pray I Dnt regret it like d first one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oyaa... Boomboost ti take over. I don bone d story sef.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by misshoree(f): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
cassyrooy:
misshoree HBD to u viewing! cheesy
thanks
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Typical NL storytellers. You hardly see completed stories on NL, this na why I dey hardly follow any story.

*Pees on thread >>>>> wakas away*

On second thought, as anti-goslow no free update again Sunshine46 and sirorubebe make una cum kwantinu una love play here abi una don go the other room?
grin my boo and I went on vacation
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Orubebe baby,where art thou?they are missing us already o...I'm thinking we should start our own story sef
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
sunshine46:
Orubebe baby,where art thou?they are missing us already o...I'm thinking we should start our own story sef

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Boomboost:

Ekaite came and sat by me using her flat palm to rub my back telling me sorry. You remember she's a psycho?

Toke just stared without saying anything. Mercy didn't read any meaning to her pretense. It was outside their hostel that toke was forming jealous.

'You allowed her to rub your back like that? Why didn't you tell her to stop? She questioned.

LMAO
You no well o. grin
Continue joo grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=52705465][/quote]
Pheww grin grin I just stepped on a tiger's tail tongue I cannot categorically tell u 'm gonna behave until I set my eyes on him...I hope it's not that u've beaten him up for me
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2017
Boomboost:

"Woman!" I said to no one in particular and they pretended they didn't hear it too.

I pulled Toke closer to me and whispered to her ear "You are irreplaceable in my heart and never can I love anyone again as I love you"

The sweet romantic promise got her which triggered her to reveal an angelic smile and immediately continued to form anger again.

Toke walked me back to my hostel.... On our way back we met the guy I rented her room for 'the match' (my first time with Toke)

"Hey you, how far na" He hailed from not too far.
"Bro, I dey like Zuma rock o"
"I no dey see you again for my Hood, wetin happen na" He asked not knowing the question was actually a foul at that moment, I skipped few seconds like a 256mb-ram phone before I could respond "Errrm... Na my schedule tight bro"
My response plus the OGA SHUT UP kind of look on my face spoke volume to the guy which made him to suspend the forthcoming questions (if there were)

Toke of course understood what went on but she kept quiet and pretended, she just laughed out loud sarcastically to show she's not out of d "coded" conversation.

Getting to my hostel, I met David standing at the entrance with four other guys looking like a recently punished hungry lion, my heartbeat increased to d speed of light.

ANTI, COME AND CONTINUE OR I DO undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2017
E be like say the op don go drink enough ogogoro wey pass him power sotey he fall from okada com land inside gutter

1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Arsenalholic(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
sunshine46:

grin my boo and I went on vacation
hehe...which kind vacation for this recession?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Arsenalholic:
hehe...which kind vacation for this recession?
We only know d literal meaning of recession tongue
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
sunshine46:

No wonder sirorubebe no dey come online again undecided

You don chop all im money finish angry

Even money for subscription e no get again grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Arsenalholic(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
sunshine46:

Really? tongue

ikombe:
No wonder sirorubebe no dey come online again undecided

You don chop all im money finish angry

Even money for subscription e no get again grin

Hahahaha...I be wan talk d same thing o... I say make my joke no go turn 2 vex. Sunshine46 na true be ds?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Really? tongue

Hahahaha...I be wan talk d same thing o... I say make my joke no go turn 2 vex. Sunshine46 na true be ds?
Eeeh,see dem o grin u're so far from d truth...some people sumtyms get tired of surfing d net,u know and sirorubebe happens to be one of them...matter-of-factly,he's right here by my side tongue
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Arsenalholic(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
sunshine46:

Eeeh,see dem o grin u're so far from d truth...some people sumtyms get tired of surfing d net,u know and sirorubebe happens to be one of them...matter-of-factly,he's right here by my side tongue
That his moniker sef lipsrsealed...me I don leave this thread for una o anti-fuckup is no longer serious.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hawlahscho:

"Woman!" I said to no one in particular and they pretended they didn't hear it too.

I pulled Toke closer to me and whispered to her ear "You are irreplaceable in my heart and never can I love anyone again as I love you"

The sweet romantic promise got her which triggered her to reveal an angelic smile and immediately continued to form anger again.

Toke walked me back to my hostel.... On our way back we met the guy I rented her room for 'the match' (my first time with Toke)

"Hey you, how far na" He hailed from not too far.
"Bro, I dey like Zuma rock o"
"I no dey see you again for my Hood, wetin happen na" He asked not knowing the question was actually a foul at that moment, I skipped few seconds like a 256mb-ram phone before I could respond "Errrm... Na my schedule tight bro"
My response plus the OGA SHUT UP kind of look on my face spoke volume to the guy which made him to suspend the forthcoming questions (if there were)

Toke of course understood what went on but she kept quiet and pretended, she just laughed out loud sarcastically to show she's not out of d "coded" conversation.

Getting to my hostel, I met David standing at the entrance with four other guys looking like a recently punished hungry lion, my heartbeat increased to d speed of light.

ANTI, COME AND CONTINUE OR I DO undecided
oya kwantinu nah... Ur head dey der.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2017
So up till now, update never drop? angry

oh God, is it too much to ask for an op that is different from the Other OPs on nairaland
There has never been a story on nairaland that the op did not disappear just like this op is doing.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by famopompy(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2017
I swear anti dey fall my hand badly. Na bad thing be this nao. Wetin cause all this.....
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by OlaDapxon(m): 1:42am On Jan 12, 2017
This story is so captivating that people had to continue it themselves.....WOW

Simply Awesome.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by wizzlyd(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2017
sunshine46:

sunshine since Sir orubebe is missing can I continue with you from were he stopped?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.