Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,923 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (305962 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by UkpabiSun: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
when re u going to complete wot u ave started
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by drey69(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Anti-continue coman finish work o
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sholikay(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
nice one op.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MsPweshy(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
impatient pple every where!

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2016
MsPweshy:
impatient pple every where!
undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish you dont want to update ba undecided

Open the door i want to tell u something grin

28 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by eddy55: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Abeg come continue the tory ooooo..

Anti-suspense..

I don laff tire....
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2016
We were all tired, mercy was already sleeping, I don't know if toke was sleeping or not cus I could not see her face.
David was telling the driver not to speed, the driver was moving at snails speed , no car in front of us for miles and David is still telling the driver that he is too fast?. I understand sha, he does not want us to meet up with uzoma and her goons.

I was still thinking about how to carry out my project, will she be okay with it if I kiss her in the cab?, I decided to see how time will help me out, so I decided to wait. She must know I'm still interested in touching her so I also placed my hands on her bare laps, made sure my hands where on the upper side. she did not shift , no movement, is this an invitation or probably she is fast asleep, early morning cool breasee after a night of fun can make you fall asleep sharp sharp.

I decided not to go further, not now anyway, I will make my next move when the time is right. We were all almost asleep when we got back to campus, David was awake though, he was almost drivING with the driver, looking left and right as if we were about to be attacked.

We got to the hostel, came out of the cab and toke payed the cab man, David and I excorted the girls to their hall, we got the the point where boys are not allowed to go further and said goodbyes, I told toke that I will come see her later in the day " don't go anywhere o" I said, she asked why and I told her "me and you get unfinished bussiness".

She did not reply, she just went inside, on our way to our hostel, I gave David ekaite's message, do you remember her? she was the one who told me , sorry, who ordered me to tell David that he must come see her by 8pm today. David said ok and we parted.

When you go to a party all night, you sleep till afternoon, when you go to a party all night and have the same experience we had, you sleep till evening.
I and David did not sleep till evening sha, by 3pm I Don already baff, borrow perfume and hair cream and was smelling nice. I went to David's room to wait and play ps2(play station 2) till around 4pm when I will go and see toke, we have just graduated from ps1 and the boys where trying to be best in the newest Konami winning eleven.

They always complain when they see me, we always had two formats , if their are many boys in the room we play in in "knockout style", if we are few, we play "winner stays". Winner stays style is when the losser give the game pad to the next in line, whiLe the winner continues to hold his pad. since I win most times, they sometimes do not like my presence at all.

We fell into the conversation about the party yesterday, the party was not for ordinary students and they where hailing David for not only being able to enter the club, but going to the vip section. unlike nowadays when yahoo money could get you into anywhere, in those days ,most boys have not seen vip section before(including me), some don't know what it is, some don't even know it existed, in fact 50% of the boys in the room have not been to a club before.

David was basking in the glory until I decided to bust his balloon small, I told the boys some parts of what occurred after the party and they started laughing , David was doing damage control but we all know that his one or two hours of fame is over. We all changed the topic when yabbing took over, boys who are friends can yabb for 24 hours non stop.
femi is from oyo town ,he always has a reply to everything you say, chidi, he is igbo but grew up in Warri, he is always ready to make things worse.

Lately I've noticed that they mostly refrain from making aDe the center of the yabbing, but I still can't figure why, as for me I still relate with him the same way I did in 100 level.

Time is 4:30pm, it's time to go, it's about 19 hours ago that the journey to satisfy my konji started, as I was leaving , I realised something, what if toke decides to get down with me , I no get venue o,no where to go for privacy. I'm quite sure the boys in my room will not leave because of a girl, na that time one of them go bring out textbook to read, while another will bring out bible to study, on one occasion when a roommate was visited by a girl , one of those guys gave the girl church pamphlets, with one of the pamphlets talking about sin!, can you imagine!

I went back to the room and asked the guys for space to play match, I was unanimously rejected, that only the official members of the room can make such request, I begged and begged but them no gree, I called David aside, begging him to use his own membership to get room time, he could not get it!

I was dejected, the success of my project is already gravely affected even before I started it, I went back to my room , but on seing my roommates, the idea of talking to them about room time faded immediately, Im sure one of them will decide to use that same time to organise fellowship in the room.

I must still see toke anyway, so after a while, I decided to leave, I saw David leaving the hostel too, but I don't know where he was going, it was later he told me that he had to leave cus he does not want his girlfriends Come to the room. You could have asked, since he does not want his girlfriends to meet in his room, he could have gone to any of their rooms, but the bastArd guy had other plans.

I got to toke's room, she and mercy had just woken up, they had taken their bath and went back to sleep around 1pm(girls must take their bath before 4pm, or you will have to use the dreaded bathroom in the hallway).

I went to her section and sat on her bed to gist with her, after like 10 minutes mercy said
mercy: " na wa for you o, so anti, this is now it is now, you came to my room, you just said hi and went to sit with her(toke)

me: "haba, you know about matters of the heart na, absence makes the heart grow fonder"

toke: (laughing)" absence Ko, presence ni"

mercy: "anti, so few hours of absense is making your heart grow fonder?"

me: "yes o, once I'm glued, Im glued"

toke: " anti-gum"

we gisted for a while when mercy just left abruptly, we just realised she is not in the room again. After a while toke said she is hungry, I tried calculating the amount of 20 naira, ten naira and five naira notes in my pocket, then I removed the amount of money I will use to transport myself home for the weekend, calculating the places I can trek instead of taken a bike . After few seconds of calculation, I realised I could buy food for both of us, but no more eating till I enter my papa house.

I said we should go and eat , she said she needed to change, I said ok, she looked at me and I realised that what she meant was that I have to go outside her bed area, all the girls in her room have drapes they can pull to cover their section, I went outside the room and in 10 minutes time she was with me , fully dressed with makeup. "women sha" I said in my mind , "you want to go and eat and you are dressing up as if you are going far", well you can't blame them , some oyinbo people still dress for dinner!, (I hope any of you readers is not one of them)

As we left her hostel, I was walking past the expensive restaurant since I have another venue in my mind, the food their is larger and cheaper, as a student it's quantity over quality anytime anyday. Toke asked where we are going, I told her, she said ok, we went inside , ate and came out, since the sun was still up, we decided to go back to her room. As we got to that expensive restaurant area, she said we should go inside , that she wants to buy something.

"dem use this place do una" I said in my mind " one of these days boys will figure out the jazz the person wey get the restaurant they use for these girls. I was pondering what to do next,if it where mercy now, no wah ala, she knew she will have to pay, but I still don't know how toke will handle my "broke boy" status. by the time we got to the door, I decided to open up stylishly about my financial status.

me: "babe, what do you want to buy"
toke: " ice cream"
me: " how much is it"
toke: " ####"
me: (eyes bulging)" is that the amount they sell ice cream here"
toke: " yes, two will cost ####"
me: (eyes almost popping out)"I....I.....I...."(I did not know what to say)my brain was just saying "o ti pari, o ti pari"(it is over) over and over again.
The price of one ice cream is more than the money we used to eat and my transport Home combined , now she wants to buy two, I suddenly started hating ice cream.

As we got to the ice cream section, I summoned up courage
me: " wait first, their is something I have to tell you, are their no other places they sell ice cream?"( I was ready to use my transport money as long as we can get it cheaper and it's affordable, things we do for love!)

toke: " they have at ****, but it's not that good, the one at **** does not have vanilla, if we go to ****, they might not be opened by now, so I prefer here or **** outside campus(the girl in charge of sales was about to take our request)" which do you want"

Already numb from the embarrassment that's about to take place and from the realisation that I'm dating a very expensive babe, imagine she know all the ice cream vendors around, she even knows their pros and cons.
me:" which we tin?"

toke: " which flavour, vanilla, chocolate, which one?"

me:" are they the same price?"

she and the sales girl both look at me with the same face, I wanted to enter the ground, they will still Bury me here anyway.

I think toke understood what was going on, or she has planned to pay for the ice cream all along, cus she put her hands in her skirt pocket and brought out crisp 50 nairn notes.

As I beheld the new notes and realised she is going to pay, my skin colour changed back to the normal light brown from the ash grey colour it had turned to. She ordered for both of us, I took the ice creams and we headed back to her room , she was dead silent and did not say a word, as we entered her room, we realised their was no one in the room.
We had ice cream that I'm afraid we will not be able to finish, we had the privacy of the room, we were both seated on her bed, I still had filaments of the konji from yesterday night, I think this is the best time to take my project to chapter 3.

21 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
I'm hooked. You're funny man.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Pylony(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Which kin novel?The guy suppose dey work 4 hearts or hints magazine or one of dem erotic luv story magazine.
we'll rather patronise we own not some foreign maz who's heads dey swell up.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

fully dressed with makeup. "women sha" I said in my mind , "you want to go and eat and you are dressing up as if you are going far", well you can't blame them , some oyinbo people still dress for dinner!, (I hope any of you readers is not one of them)

missterious is one of them undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Antispexish please stop all this your once a day/week update... your writing style is dope but update faster so we won't have to read the story from the beginning before we can continue reading... I know u are busy, but try biko.... try
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by LeslieChow(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Antispexish, I have never read any story more funny, intriguing and well constructed. I have never been one to read more than the first page of Nairaland but I have read your story up to the sixth page. I don laff tire for office.

I encourage you to keep it up and I will surely follow up till the end.

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
we were both seating on her bed, consuming the ice cream, she still refuse to look at me or talk to me for like 10 minutes

me: " toke......."

toke:" anti wait, their is some thing I want to tell you, I have to say it now, I don't like keeping things I'm my mind, anti, what was all that nonsense you where doing when we wanted to buy ice cream"

me: " what....."

toke:"see, I know you like to joke , me sef like to joke too, but you don't make jokes that will embarrass some one na"

me: " I never intended to embarrass you, and I was not joking"

toke: " so why where you asking me in front of that girl if price of vanilla is different from chocolate?"

I decided to come out straight( coated with truthfull lies)
me:" babe it's not the way you think, you no today is Friday, I'm broke on Fridays, you know if I bring all y money to school at ones, it will get stolen, so that why I do it weekly, but by Friday I would have spent most of it, I don't think I had the monet to pay for the ice cream" (I did not lie that I'm broke on Fridays, I did not tell her I'm broke all day of the week)

toke: " that should not have made you resort to embarrassing me na"

She said some other things that made me slightly get angry , but anytime I looked into her eyes , I saw that she really wanted to talk about it, though it's now embarrassing to me, but it was initially embarrassing to her.
I apologised and everything went back to normal, well it was normal until she said "since you are broke on Fridays , can you buy Ice cream on Mondays?"

I was about swallowing a spoon of ice cream , my heart did gbim!, my lungs constricted and the ice cream entered where it was not supposed to go, I started coughing!

She dropped her spoon, moved closer to me and started parting me in the back, after I recovered I asked
me: " do you like ice cream that much"

toke: " yes now, don't you know" ( to emphasise how much she likes ice cream , she stood up , bent under her bed and brought out several empty ice cream container's, as she saw the dismay in my eyes she addedsmiley " it's not only me o, it's me and mercy"

I realised how my refusal to tell her the truth made her suggest another day for buying the ice cream, I have to tell her the whole truth.
Nepa had just brought the light few minutes ago, I decided to go to mercy's CD player, selected back street boys album and selected the track I wanted to play,

as I waked back to her bed, the sound of " as long as you love me " kicked in . I sang along with it.
~~Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine~~
~~I'm leavin' my life in your hands~~

me: "toke, I have to tell you something important, you might not like it , but it's the truth"
I told her how I felt about her , how I really liked liked her ( I refrained from using the word love , but painted a scenario close to it)
then I concluded with the fact that I'm not a rich guy, that I don't too much cash to spend.

me:" so you see thats the problem" I concluded
toke: " I know"
me: " you know the problem?"
tokesadlaughing)" I did not say it's a problem o, I just said Ive know about you before you said all this"

me: "who told you?"

toke: " mercy na, she warned me that if I wanted to date you that I should date you, that you don't have much cash sha, but you are a good guy"

me: " I'm I a good guy?"

toke: " yes"

At this moment, our faces where close to each other, we were looking into each other eyes, I guess this posture and the music helped her to be more open.

me:" it's not that I don't have any money to spend o, it's just that I want you to know that there are some times I wunt be able to afford ice cream(no need to tell her that at no time will I be able to afford ice cream)

toke:" it you that worrying yourself , I was just pulling your legs about buying Ice cream on Monday, I was even planning to take you to eat in *****( the expensive restaurant) when you decided we should eat at that other one we went to, I did not ask you to pay, you just payed"

we looked into each others eyes for like 30 seconds more, she giggled occasionally, my brain was already ringing one large cele church bell(don't know where it got it from) and shouting "oyaa naa, oyaa naa, kiss her", "wait" I replied "let the timing be perfect, we are at the point of no return". "you freaking stupid fool, you are a f***k**g imperfect human, dnt wait for perfert moment, kiss her!!" my brain kept screaming.

I moved my her forward , she kept her head still, I moved my lips to hers, she kept her head still, I kissed her , and she returned the kiss, opening her mouth to mine.

10 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by moscobabs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anti I beg for God sake come update this story, don't forget is a FP topic u don't need to keep us in this long suspense . I started reading this story yesterday night even with my busy time I still manage to read it all.

I took a break from office to read the story .

pls mention while u update.

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
@ lafean20 babeflenz adebayo201 Kentura moscobabs
I hope you guys enjoy the few update. sorry it's few.

6 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by daviesblaze(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
guy no dull in completing the story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
tobimillar:
Antispexish please stop all this your once a day/week update... your writing style is dope but update faster so we won't have to read the story from the beginning before we can continue reading... I know u are busy, but try biko.... try
To you and to everyone enjoying the story
I understand you, the mistake I made was starting to post the story when Ive not finished typing it. I decided to post the few I ve typed initially for a reason. The reason was it is a " true and untrue story", and I wanted input on which parts of the story and which characters I should concentrated more on, as all the main characters had their own unique story.

After a while , I was too busy to update as often as I've planned, I decided to finish typing most of it , then post it all at once, I put the suggestion in a post here, but it was rejected, I was told to post as I type, hence the time lapse between the posts.

If the majority say I should type all and then post it at once, there is no problem,I'll do so. if most want me to post as I type, no wahala, it's you guys that will determine what I will do.

pls your oppinion and response on the characaters will go a long way in determining the parts of their story you want revealed. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
ikombe:
antispexish you dont want to update ba undecided

Open the door i want to tell u something grin
which door! , no door dey here o!, you want make I open door with wetin dey ya hand!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by codedearner(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Antispexish , abeg update this thriller episodes sharp sharp. I must read the end of this superstory.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by RHARPHELLE99(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
@antispexish its like u want them to sack me abi, iv been reading since morning nd my ogas have bren complaining about how iv been glued to my phone all day.... kudos bruv very nice narrative and every scenario was painted perfectly.... ur story reminds me of something similar that happend in my sch too, buh me i can't narrate it coz i cannur tell stories like u.... Big ups bro. continue abeg...

4 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Mekzyzeus(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Totally mind-blowing !!
@antispexish ought to win a Nobel Prize for literature !!

7 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Osite83(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Post as u tupe, we're cool with it, waiting for d next update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lukman885(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
anti try ...if I no tll u say u try, I no try bdt....so guy u TRY. BT try cm updt am biko anti try.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Ajybola(f): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anti superman...pls b sharp bout it...m luvin diz
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kayzat: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

I understand you, the mistake I made was starting to post the story when Ive not finished typing it. I decided to post the few I ve typed initially for a reason. The reason was it is a " true and untrue story", and I wanted input on which parts of the story and which characters I should concentrated more on, as all the main characters had their own unique story.

After a while , I was too busy to update as often as I've planned, I decided to finish typing most of it , then post it all at once, I put the suggestion in a post here, but it was rejected, I was told to post as I type, hence the time lapse between the posts.

If the majority say I should type all and then post it at once, there is no problem,I'll do so. if most want me to post as I type, no wahala, it's you guys that will determine what I will do.

pls your oppinion and response on the characaters will go a long way in determining the parts of their story you want revealed. Thanks

I personally prefer reading stories once and for all . now I may not even know when you update again and many will miss the concluding part of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by UncleIni(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
mfujah:
i know u wont finish the article... nah so greg on blood for blood!! am not angry o... but don't get the on my nerve again after this one...
I tire 4 most of dem ooooo! Dat greg had better finish dat story oooo! Ve got hooked on many interestng stories nd dey jst disappear

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Youngtrice(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is vest story I've read on NL. please mention me when you update.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by dreamjizzy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hardly comment. .. But cudnt stop my sef from loggin in jus to commend you.... #anti good
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Linux007(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

I don't care how long it takes. Just write about all the characters
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by moscobabs(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

Anti post as you type but u have to be fast on it. I know its not easy but for the sake of we fans u have to finish it as fast as posible bfre it become boring to we readers, the suspense is much

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.