Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (305955 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Akinaukwa: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
What a hilarious story. Love it antipexish, but why are you a broke ass? Better complete your story or you get more broken.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ladyverere(f): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:
"Which kain wahala be this" I thought, I've not seen this girl(uzoma)since the day she and her goons wanted to change my life negatively, she now appears at this moment, which kain girl be this!

Toke saw uzoma, she moved away from me, but not too far!. she shifted cus of our embarrassing position, some girls don't like people watching them kissing. toke has not met uzoma before, she does not know that the lady standing in front of us is uzoma. She knows all I and mercy knows about uzoma, but unlike mercy and me, she cannot put a face to it.

"anti-romance" uzoma she said again, "wetin you dey do here"

me: "I come party na"

uzoma: " so we tin you come dey do outside?" (after few seconds) "haha haha,oh my god!, dem no allow you enter, hahahaha, sorry brother, but party done dey end"

me: "uzoma, you too like to dey yeye person, I was inside all night"

Toke, realising it was uzoma that was in front of me freezed, few seconds later, she said she was cold that she is going inside. Uzoma looked at her as she walked by but was still talking to me.

We did not stop talking before or after toke left, but I was just explaining the actions that took place whiLe we were talking

so uzoma's statement came immediately after I mentioned her name
uzoma: " anti-lie, Ive been inside since 11, I was one of the first to enter sef"(she said it in a bragging manner, she paused to look at toke as she left us and walked away) "i no see you inside at all, stop to dey lie!"

me: " serious, I was inside, just came outside to talk to her(pointing at toke)

uzoma: " is she a student, I did not see her too o!"

me: " yes she is, we were both inside"

uzoma: "antiiii, well sha, that is not my business , I just saw you and wanted to tell you say make you no vex, I've been to your room several times, i did see you, I even Come earlier today"
( though it was yesterday she came, we Nigerian's have a weird way of telling time, tell someone at 4am that you saw him yesterday at 8pm, he might think that that yesterday is 2 days ago, tell him the same thing at 7am(three hours later), he will think it was yesterday , na when sun rise day dey start. We don't follow the 12midnite rule.

me" make I no vex for wetin"

uzoma: " sorry na, even I no accept wetin my padis do you na, I just dey para that period"(she looks at me and smiled) "abi you still dey vex for me, you know say you still be my own anytime anyday"

me : " I've stopped being your own since that day" I said in my mind , but my mouth said " it's no problem , your Padis where lucky , wetin I for do them hen!"

She just busted with laughter , I laughed to take some of the tension away, but the tension quatripled or is quadrupled, it sha multiplied astronomically with her next words.

uzoma: " no worry, I go tell them wetin you talk"

This girl no know play play from fight fight o!, tell who!, I mumbled some few words that's a combination of apology and friendly warning, them decided to leave her.

as I said " ill see you later" to her, i shaked hands with one of the guys I met in VIP section as he was leaving.

guy: "your friend is looking for you, the one with yellow BrazilIan jersey said if I see you, you should come immediately"

me: "thanks bro"

I turned and looked at uzoma, she heard what the guy said, she put two and two together, walked up to the guy and said " sorry bro, does the guy with the jersey have a name D1 written on the back?"

He looked at uzoma, he does not know her, he was pondering if he should answer or not. I was sending 10 megabite of prayer per second to baba god, " pls dont let this guy say yes" I kept repeating my prayer but well, their was poor network and my prayers did not get through, and so the guy replIed " yes".

Uzoma turned to me " so *****"(she used my real name, with that I knew it's gonna be serious), "so you and David come party and una no allow me know"

me: "I don't think it's a prerequisite that I should inform you that I'm going to a party, moreover I've not seen you for more than a week"
( that a lie , cus I saw her, I mean the real her, devoid of any material clothing except bra the previous evening while I was hiding in the locker, I wonder what she will do if she discovers I have seen her naked, talk less of seen her having sex while naked, talk less of seen her reaching orgasm with mouth open while having sex naked. I shuddered at the thought and banished it from my mind, there are other serious matter to handle here and immediately, uzoma must not see David, if uzoma sees David , it means uzoma sees mercy, mercy with lose fancy clothes , uzoma on tight bumshorts , I refuse to think about what might happen this dark morning if I don't act.

uzoma: " anti- foolish, you think say I dey play, I was with him this evening , he did not tell me he is coming to any party"

me: " there is a chance that at that time, he did not know he will be coming to a party"

uzoma: " so he is here?"

me: " I did not say so o"

Let me digress a little, the reason why uzoma concluded that David was at the party is because of the yellow jersey, David was one of the few guys in school that has that jersey, he is the only guy that has the name "D1" written on the back. David had worn that jersey so many times since hundred level that he is well known with it, the overwearing had changed the jerseys colour to pale yellow. In fact if you see a dead person on the road wearing that jersey and you see David beside you at the same time, you will think the dead person is David and the real David is the impostor. back to the story.

uzoma: " no worry, abo was ba Loro re"(meaning: I will deal with your case later)

Thankfully, she thought that since i was not able to enter the club, David and I would probably be outside all night, that my attempt to go in now is to go and meet the girl she saw me with, so she decided to look for David among those boys outside. I went inside, saw David who told me that toke told him that uzoma was at the party. He had told mercy and toke, during the period I was outside with uzoma, to go to the car and wait for him, that he will wait in the club till I come back inside and we will both find our way to the car without uzoma seeing him. Even if she sees him it will not be with mercy, so that fight wunt start.

We got outside , went to the car, but we could not find it where it was parked when we came, "where dem go" we both asked each other. We decided to look around, david decided to remove his jersey so that uzoma cannot easily identify him in the dark. As we were walking towards the upper side of the street, we saw the car parked under a floodlight, we could not have located it if not for the floodlight.
We quickened our steps but had to come to a stop all of a sudden, uzoma's figure appeared under the floodlight as she approached the car, she has seen the car!

Come and see how me and David tried to hide behind each other at the same time!, we quickly decided it will not be possible so we moved behind a parked car.

"wetin we go do now" David asked me, "guy the question is, wetin I go do, not wetin we go do" I answered back. " dem fit start to dey fight na" he croaked back. I replied him sharpally " then get ready to take two naked girlfriends back to the hostel cus it wunt take 10 seconds before they naked each other"

how did uzoma know about the car?
Did they fight? stay tuned..............

Anti abeg mention me when next U update. I must not miss d end of dis story. Bikonu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kaodek(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm anti following too oooooo... .... .

Hope dem mercy n Toke locker doesn't have holes too grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by klbakare(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
babeflenz:

You na Anti-big eyes, Wetin your eye go find dia
Abeg mention me jare, I need to know Wetin happen next. ANTI-VERY IMPORTANT.
the lord opened my eyes not my fault. Oya come and read.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bash4us(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Antitoke, u better update now now. am bout leaving my office, network no strong for my house ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anti wonderful
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ibullem(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
anti sureGuy this your story is dope.

love your writing skills man. If them no sack me today, na small e go remain.. grin Lol

antispexish na man you be...

how far festus na the dude no gree come house again? hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by babeflenz(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
klbakare:
the lord opened my eyes not my fault. Oya come and read.
ayaf read before you ooo anti-good boy
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by babeflenz(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:
@ lafean20
babeflenz
adebayo201
Kentura
moscobabs

I hope you guys enjoy the few update. sorry it's few.

anti-suspense please post as you type , I can't wait to continue the story, hope you will update more later and don't forget to mention me please
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yodin: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
I must confess,I stumbled on this post yesterday and I couldn't sleep because I wanted to read until my ba3 went flat and my laughter attracted my neighbours also.
This morning at work,I continued after my boss had left office but unfortunately she caught me because of the high friquency of laughter gushing out in the whole office like I was controlled from the village...antistoryteller pls contract someone in writing profession and make good money with ur narratives.

7 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
anti-toke, abeg come end this story.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
ladyverere:

Anti abeg mention me when next U update. I must not miss d end of dis story. Bikonu.
You could have just mentioned his name undecided

why quote the whole story angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Bizibi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op is bringing memories of gals during the early 2000s,it was sweet to date and most Nigeria gals then made guys like us proud,don't know what is going on now......money Don turn many of em now to ode.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by samirnasri(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
see as i dey with my phone since morning. Even inside bank, i almost pay excess money give person. Anti delay abeg increase ur speed small eh. Or snap the one when you don write, i go type am mbuk(biko).

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Luizkid(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
truly Captivating, Op pronounce dis ur Moniker yet
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bizibi:
Op is bringing memories of gals during the early 2000s,it was sweet to date and most Nigeria gals then made guys like us proud,don't know what is going on now......money Don turn many of em now to ode.

those days where good men!, for you to enjoy the relationship you had to stay committed, waiting on her street for hours for her to Come out of the gate, having to go through some drilling from her group of friends before she accepts to date you( remember falz video with simi), making sure your first approach is perfect cus second chances are rare, formulating a meeting arrangement etc . those days when money does not determine who you are dating.
The days of tommy hillfiger, wu wear, fubu, polo, Nike, phat farm and timberland shoes, not today when every Italian name is a designer.

to everyone: typing the next post almost finished. I'll be talking about some characters as requested.

13 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Bizibi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

those days where good men!, for you to enjoy the relationship you had to stay committed, waiting on her street for hours for her to Come out of the gate, having to go through some drilling from her group of friends before she accepts to date you( remember falz video with simi), making sure your first approach is perfect cus second chances are rare, formulating a meeting arrangement etc . those days when money does not determine who you are dating.
The days of tommy hillfiger, wu wear, fubu, polo, Nike, phat farm and timberland shoes, not today when every Italian name is a designer.

to everyone: typing the next post almost finished. I'll be talking about some characters as requested.
fubu!!!!! Naija Don spoil,it was really sweet then.....very sweet,then we never heard of that word' runs gal',gals dey hide dey shame dey do ashi work,social life in Nigeria DON change.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ayomidegambari(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hwfa na...we dey wait pha
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Rayjaymay(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
nice write up man.....pls mention me when you are thru
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ibullem(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

anti-trueTalk... mehn... nolstagia

those were the good old days bro
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yodin: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
ikombe:
antispexish you dont want to update ba undecided

Open the door i want to tell u something grin

Lol...antiopen,abeg no open the door foram oo cos em wan flog sense comot from ur brain for this recession.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by saaddiction(f): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
The suspense is killing. Pls mention when you have updated.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by shevydinho(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
anti-update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by humblelyf(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
your imaginative skills is superb...mention me when you update please.

goodwork
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by klbakare(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
babeflenz:

ayaf read before you ooo anti-good boy
mention me next time u get an update anti-generous
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by justineu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anti you bad gon...i can't wait to read wen u bleep toke..waiting patiently
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by queendiamond(f): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
nice...Pls mention me when you update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by hismerhill(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:

anti- on point dose days Still fresh in my memory, how Enoh will steal are mother's raw food at the market and come and cook it for me @ home, meself rocking boss swag untop empty pocket, go dey hail some go dey investigate whether i dey use jass, we enjoyed d attention den. reverse is d case now, even with ur money u might not get d right commodity, na so so faking of reality everywhere!!!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by babeflenz(f): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
klbakare:
mention me next time u get an update anti-generous
issorit
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by diportivo: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Not read something more intriguing since experimentist's kirikiri sojourn

anti-wole soyinka2

Ur head is there walahii!!

grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrTeCO(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
anti-romance.....just know that u have won an Oscar award in literature without knowing sef......no remove or add anything not part of d real life story so as not to spoil d whole story.....

patiently waiting for the next episode.....Kudos bro....abeg mention me when next u update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Brokenblade1234: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anti abeg mention me when you update

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.