Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (305960 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by shollytak(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2016
antispexish:
[color=blue]I'm finally going to do something other than passing out urine!"

anti-funny
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
"Which kain wahala be this" I thought, I've not seen this girl(uzoma)since the day she and her goons wanted to change my life negatively, she now appears at this moment, which kain girl be this!

Toke saw uzoma, she moved away from me, but not too far!. she shifted cus of our embarrassing position, some girls don't like people watching them kissing. toke has not met uzoma before, she does not know that the lady standing in front of us is uzoma. She knows all I and mercy knows about uzoma, but unlike mercy and me, she cannot put a face to it.

"anti-romance" uzoma she said again, "wetin you dey do here"

me: "I come party na"

uzoma: " so we tin you come dey do outside?" (after few seconds) "haha haha,oh my god!, dem no allow you enter, hahahaha, sorry brother, but party done dey end"

me: "uzoma, you too like to dey yeye person, I was inside all night"

Toke, realising it was uzoma that was in front of me freezed, few seconds later, she said she was cold that she is going inside. Uzoma looked at her as she walked by but was still talking to me.

We did not stop talking before or after toke left, but I was just explaining the actions that took place whiLe we were talking

so uzoma's statement came immediately after I mentioned her name
uzoma: " anti-lie, Ive been inside since 11, I was one of the first to enter sef"(she said it in a bragging manner, she paused to look at toke as she left us and walked away) "i no see you inside at all, stop to dey lie!"

me: " serious, I was inside, just came outside to talk to her(pointing at toke)

uzoma: " is she a student, I did not see her too o!"

me: " yes she is, we were both inside"

uzoma: "antiiii, well sha, that is not my business , I just saw you and wanted to tell you say make you no vex, I've been to your room several times, i did see you, I even Come earlier today"
( though it was yesterday she came, we Nigerian's have a weird way of telling time, tell someone at 4am that you saw him yesterday at 8pm, he might think that that yesterday is 2 days ago, tell him the same thing at 7am(three hours later), he will think it was yesterday , na when sun rise day dey start. We don't follow the 12midnite rule.

me" make I no vex for wetin"

uzoma: " sorry na, even I no accept wetin my padis do you na, I just dey para that period"(she looks at me and smiled) "abi you still dey vex for me, you know say you still be my own anytime anyday"

me : " I've stopped being your own since that day" I said in my mind , but my mouth said " it's no problem , your Padis where lucky , wetin I for do them hen!"

She just busted with laughter , I laughed to take some of the tension away, but the tension quatripled or is quadrupled, it sha multiplied astronomically with her next words.

uzoma: " no worry, I go tell them wetin you talk"

This girl no know play play from fight fight o!, tell who!, I mumbled some few words that's a combination of apology and friendly warning, them decided to leave her.

as I said " ill see you later" to her, i shaked hands with one of the guys I met in VIP section as he was leaving.

guy: "your friend is looking for you, the one with yellow BrazilIan jersey said if I see you, you should come immediately"

me: "thanks bro"

I turned and looked at uzoma, she heard what the guy said, she put two and two together, walked up to the guy and said " sorry bro, does the guy with the jersey have a name D1 written on the back?"

He looked at uzoma, he does not know her, he was pondering if he should answer or not. I was sending 10 megabite of prayer per second to baba god, " pls dont let this guy say yes" I kept repeating my prayer but well, their was poor network and my prayers did not get through, and so the guy replIed " yes".

Uzoma turned to me " so *****"(she used my real name, with that I knew it's gonna be serious), "so you and David come party and una no allow me know"

me: "I don't think it's a prerequisite that I should inform you that I'm going to a party, moreover I've not seen you for more than a week"
( that a lie , cus I saw her, I mean the real her, devoid of any material clothing except bra the previous evening while I was hiding in the locker, I wonder what she will do if she discovers I have seen her naked, talk less of seen her having sex while naked, talk less of seen her reaching orgasm with mouth open while having sex naked. I shuddered at the thought and banished it from my mind, there are other serious matter to handle here and immediately, uzoma must not see David, if uzoma sees David , it means uzoma sees mercy, mercy with lose fancy clothes , uzoma on tight bumshorts , I refuse to think about what might happen this dark morning if I don't act.

uzoma: " anti- foolish, you think say I dey play, I was with him this evening , he did not tell me he is coming to any party"

me: " there is a chance that at that time, he did not know he will be coming to a party"

uzoma: " so he is here?"

me: " I did not say so o"

Let me digress a little, the reason why uzoma concluded that David was at the party is because of the yellow jersey, David was one of the few guys in school that has that jersey, he is the only guy that has the name "D1" written on the back. David had worn that jersey so many times since hundred level that he is well known with it, the overwearing had changed the jerseys colour to pale yellow. In fact if you see a dead person on the road wearing that jersey and you see David beside you at the same time, you will think the dead person is David and the real David is the impostor. back to the story.

uzoma: " no worry, abo was ba Loro re"(meaning: I will deal with your case later)

Thankfully, she thought that since i was not able to enter the club, David and I would probably be outside all night, that my attempt to go in now is to go and meet the girl she saw me with, so she decided to look for David among those boys outside. I went inside, saw David who told me that toke told him that uzoma was at the party. He had told mercy and toke, during the period I was outside with uzoma, to go to the car and wait for him, that he will wait in the club till I come back inside and we will both find our way to the car without uzoma seeing him. Even if she sees him it will not be with mercy, so that fight wunt start.

We got outside , went to the car, but we could not find it where it was parked when we came, "where dem go" we both asked each other. We decided to look around, david decided to remove his jersey so that uzoma cannot easily identify him in the dark. As we were walking towards the upper side of the street, we saw the car parked under a floodlight, we could not have located it if not for the floodlight.
We quickened our steps but had to come to a stop all of a sudden, uzoma's figure appeared under the floodlight as she approached the car, she has seen the car!

Come and see how me and David tried to hide behind each other at the same time!, we quickly decided it will not be possible so we moved behind a parked car.

"wetin we go do now" David asked me, "guy the question is, wetin I go do, not wetin we go do" I answered back. " dem fit start to dey fight na" he croaked back. I replied him sharpally " then get ready to take two naked girlfriends back to the hostel cus it wunt take 10 seconds before they naked each other"

how did uzoma know about the car?
Did they fight? stay tuned..............

7 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Erystro(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamdazzy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice write up bro ....
Abeg y d late update nau ...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamdazzy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice write up bro ....
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamdazzy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice write up bro ....
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
antispexish.. I'm feeling You bro.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
iamdazzy:
Nice write up bro ....
will try to update everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
antispexish:

will try to update everyday
lie, lie. You just dey try scope us

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:
lie, lie. You just dey try scope us
a beg no vex for me, I will update vigorously soon.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ayofimihan(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
antispexish:

a beg no vex for me, I will update vigorously soon.

Tonight bah? undecided i check here at least 5 times a day and i keep getting disappointed.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
ayofimihan:

Tonight bah? undecided i check here at least 5 times a day and i keep getting disappointed.
tommorow.... almost through with typing
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
antispexish:
We are still waiting.. Bro
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ayofimihan(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
antispexish:

The day is almost over bro.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
The following incident happened at the same period with the last part of the last post of the last story, dnt worry when you read it you will understand , the story is told from the standpoint or actions of the participants.

time : Between 4:30am and 5:30am
viewpoint: Uzoma
Uzoma started looking for David among the crowd outside, everyone was preparing to leave, some where getting into cars while others where walking to where the cabs where located.
After searching for a while, she could not see David anywhere, she came with a group in a car, so she decided to abandon the search and leave. On getting to the ride she came with, they asked her where she had been than they have been looking for her, she told them that she was looking for someone, as they where getting into the car, she told one of the girls(her friend) who knew david that she was looking for David. Friend said she saw David outside when he arrived in a car, she was still outside trying to get the bouncers allow a guy inside while the rest of her crew including uzoma where inside already. There was some arguments on if the friend should have informed uzoma or not earlier , but the new info energized uzomas resolve to find David.
The friend described the car david came in, telling her that their where five people in the car, 2 girls and 3 guys.
uzoma begged them to give her five minutes, that she wants to run up the street and see if she will see the car or David, they agreed.

She walked up the street, she did not see the car, (at that time the car was parked where we parked it when we came), as she was going back to her ride, she saw the car parked under the floodlight and so she approached it!

time: between 4.30am and 5.30am
viewpoint: the driver guy who brought us to the party.
The mumu has finally realised what was going on, that mercy was just using him. He had brought a girl he is toasting to a party, she had Brought her penniless boyfriend along, he had bought expensive wines and rum for her and boyfriend and also her friends who would have known the situation and be been looking at him as a mumu all night.

While the two other friends where outside (toke and anti), mercy had stayed on David's laps, anytime they danced, they danced together, if they are sitting , they sat down together. The guy, after buying many bottles for family and friends(don't know if he got a discount), finally realised he is just a driver, there is nothing that could be developed between him and mercy. If mercy could bring her boyfriend along with him in his car, could be doing lovey lovey with him while he was spending thousands of naira on them, even buying a whole bottle for a guy he thought was a friend, then he better give himself brain and waka, and waka he did.

He had decided to take revenge and abandon us at the party while I was with toke and David was with mercy in one corner of the vip.
He got outside and went to his car, started the engine and drove off, with the purpose of leaving us stranded.

He had not driven up to 20 metres or so on that same street when he realised his tire had gone down , he decided to park under the floodlight so that he can see well well when changing the tire.

time: between 4.30am and 5.30am
viewpoint: toke and mercy
Toke came back into the club and informed mercy that uzoma was around, mercy told David and decided that they should leave but not together. Mercy was pissed by the whole leaving arrangement, like I've started suspecting, I dnt think she is afraid of uzoma any longer(dnt know why as at this point), but reason prevailed, she suspects that if uzoma sees her and David together , their might be problems and she was not ready to fight in the clothes that she is wearing, even a two year old could tear those clothes to shreds in ten seconds.

she looked for our driver, could not find him, then decided to go look for him outside and wait for David and I in the car. On getting to the point where we had earlier parked, the driver guy and the car where no where to be found.

They contemplated many things, going back to the club , waiting outside for their boyfriends to come or continuing to search for the car. mercy, who was conversant with issues of "after club party transport"(she has been going clubbing for a while) decided that they should get a cab right away. She had noticed that the non- yellow taxis where getting fewer by the minute and noticed that some few students where already discussing price with the few available. yellow taxis where not allowed to go inside the school, they stopped by the gate, she and toke where not ready to be seen walking for over 30 minutes from gate to hostel in the clothes they where wearing.

They located a cab man who was still haggling price with some students and told the cab driver they will pay 2 times the amount the other students where saying they will pay. This ended the haggling, toke and mercy sat in the car and told the driver to wait a while for us.

Present time.
If you had read the previous post, you would have been able to picture where to fit all the viewpoints, where everyone is as I and David saw uzoma enter under the floodlight.

David and I pipped from behind the car we were hiding under.
david: "anti-solution, talk sense na, dem must not fight o"(he pipped again to know how near she was)" she done reach the car o!"

me: "if dem fight nko, you fit separate them na"

david: " dem be two, me and you go hold one each, oya ready , she done reach the car"

me: "ready fire, if I hear" my brain said, "he dey allow you hold one when he dey nack them?" asked junior, but instead I said "ok". I know I'll have to intervene anyway, my babe is with mercy.

We both expected to hear noise at least some conversation, but what we heard was unexpected, it was the sound of the car starting and moving, the guy had finished changing his tire and was going.

We pipped again, to be sure of what we are hearing, the car was leaving, uzoma was at the spot where car was before, we were dead sure that uzoma would have seen all the occupants of that car before it left.

"Wetin happen?, why uzoma no do anything? where dem dey Go?" we both asked.

David: "at least they did not fight, ope o"

me: " at least we will be able to run for school marathon team with the training we will get today"

david: " wet in you dey talk, why we go run for school team, which training?"

me: (hissed and said in strong hush tone)"ode, you no see say me and you go jug go back go school?, you no see say dem Don leave us so!" (after calming down)" i no get money, and I fit swear say you sef no get anything, well by evening we go reach school sha"

David did not reply , we both pipped again, lo and behold, uzoma was walking towards us, we went low, so low we were almost under the booth, I bet David was contemplating hIding under the car, well I was contemplating it too.

thankfully, we saw her shadow on the road side of the car,the left side of the car we where hiding behind, she was not walking on the pavement side , their were small plants planted in the front of the house by the pavement, we decided to try and hide behind it.

A car stopped beside Uzoma,(the ride she came with, they had decided to pick her up on the way to the junction), uzoma stopped at the same spot we were hiding behind the car, she was looking at the car, the door opened and she got in, as she got in with her goons she looked in our direction!, oh Lord!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
yeee!, I screamed in my mind, she done see us, the episode of when I was brushed flashed in my mind. I can bet you , the best deep freezer in the world cannot freeze my heart more than its current state, my heart froze, it was frozen,physically!.
Uzoma suddenly turned to answer someone in the car as the car moved on, she did not see us!

If an American government agent where around, we would be in the the U.S by now, we would have been employed by the C.I.A to train their agents on how to hide behind small shrubs. We were one with the plants, adjusting our body to line up with the plants we were hiding behind.

We started breathing again when her car left , when we could not see the back light any longer, we decided to come to the road again and contemplate our next move and the shortest route to walk back to school.

We where still on the road and several cars where passing, one cab stopped by our side, then two girls called our names at the same time.

"david","anti" we heard at the same time, David jumped 3 feet in the air same time I reduced my elevation to less than three feet while trying to figure out the source of sound of our our names.

mercysadlooking puzzled)" where are you jumping to" (she asked david)

david: " mercy, mercy"(he replied breathlessly)

toke: " (looking around to see what frightened us) " whats wrong"

me: " nothing o, we saw a snake here eailier"

mercy:"snake ke, oya oya, let's go jare, sun will soon Come out"

In our confusion and speed to get inside inside the cab, we did not realise when both of us where in the back seat with mercy and toke, the driver looked back and said , "make one person come front na". The girls looked at us and waited to see which one of us will go to the front. I was behind the driver, David should have entered the front passenger seat anyway since he entered the car from that side. Realising he should be the one in the front, he decided to go to the front seat, but instead of gEtting out of the car, and going tBrough the door, he decided to move to the front without leaving the car, the girls where just laughing, thinking he was drunk or close to it. see how fear can make you do stupid things.

Well last last, we are safe, car was taking us back to school, no fight, no uzoma in sight, and I beside my babe, my thoughts drifted back to my project, it has almost been derailed, but I could still get it back on track . As I was thinking of how to continue, toke suddenly puts a hands on my laps, and rested her head on my shoulder. The God's where still on my side!
"oya let's go thereeeee" Said my brain "and you better not mess up " said junior.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Haha, mr Seun, i sight you! So you come dey hide like sniper dey read the story ko?

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
anti.....our story have enter front page.....oya 2 more updates to celebrate am

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Buyah... I'm loving this. .....
Watching out for the next episode...
Toke and anti hmm.

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by JumiaAgent: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Do you Need Cheap Laptops, Electronics, Phones and Laptops, Home & Office Appliances, Wears etc? Order through me from JUMIA & Pay_Cash @ Your DoorStep... Call/WhatsApp 08096990027
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by paulbass: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
antispexish:

dis epistle to d nairalanders too long o.please who read shd summarize tnx.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Mzthowxeen(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls come nd finish dix story o antispexish
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by crazygod(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bibijay123 come and read this funny stuff. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
This story must be interestin buh no tym read sad
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by agrovick(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Great story plus nice narrative and humor.
Mods should stop pushing incomplete stories to the homepage though undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Tealess(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]anti write pls update tomorrow
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sarmiie(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is the funniest write up I've read in months. Followed bumper to bumper from page 1 till now.....o swear I miss naija style writing. Abeg carry on o. I go follow till the end...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Cbagz: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yodin: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2016
antispexish:
The story continues : but pls note, because it is a true story, some parts might not end as expected. your comments will be appreciated though so I can make adjustments .

Anti-sweet story,I read and imargined the story at thesame time.this is money bollywood...pls dnt make me miss work tomorrow because of this imarginable story...more pls!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by gamaliel121(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice story
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kingemmix(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2016
intriguing story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.