Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72872 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Xbabangida:
Stuffs like these only happen in Yoruba and Igbo environment.
Its obvious you were not following the thread.
Go through the thread and you will see that its not only ristricted to Just one region.

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2016
freecocoa:
The only idiot here is you.
I beg to defar undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by RENOWNED2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mine didnt happen though, looks like she was afraid of the fall out..she was a housemaid in my friends house,constantly opening her legs for me to see inside and never wore panties when i was around...but i swear she was molesting my friend though, something was just not right with their relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by OneManLegion(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
I read through all 10 pages.

Different people, different stories.

The undeniable fact remains that their experience in one way or another changed something about them.

I'm attracted to older women too.

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ofeshe(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Older women are hooottttttt especially those aunties with light make up and always remembers u need handouts in school you knw what i mean grin
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Women protect your sons like you protect your daughters. .. cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
nubian999:
Women protect your sons like you protect your daughters. .. cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Justeenaleo(f): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
savagery look what the world has turned into some even got punished for getting molested. I weep.

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ipain: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2016
ChappyChase:

jahahajaha!!!!!!!!!!!
oh boy this your comment just douse all the anger wey dey my body!!!!!!!
really? Na so my brother. Anytime . Remember the thing eh, na laugh I dey laugh. Where I got such confidence is still unbelievable to me.

Actually, be careful what you do in front of kids. When think about how I hear and record event, even as little 3 years old, I laugh when some fools say something "he is just a kid and does not know he is doing" or "they just kids"

You see eh, among those people that were quizing me on that day was our maid. Maid way no pure and she had the audacity to ask me what I was doing. I think that was were I got my confidence from. To be honest, that maid never had a child till today.

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by SUPERPACK: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
wow. love dis thread.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2016
ChappyChase:

Its obvious you were not following the thread.
Go through the thread and you will see that its not only ristricted to Just one region.
I did.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TuneChi369(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
ChappyChase:
The most painful part is that we go dey form baddo we no know sey them dey molest us!

Mama Rasheed, God will judge you for all the evil you did to me in lagos! to my disbelie, the day this woman caught me practicing what she taught me with another girl my age, the beating and preaching she gave to me was beyond human comprehension undecided undecided sad shocked shocked
Hahaha,mama rasheed flex u well sha,badt guy
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Kingsley1000(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2016
u for go report to ur mum
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Kingsley1000(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2016
girls bad
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by kaffy4real(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
serious and funny stories
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by lordmizzy: 11:12pm On May 29, 2017
So, all of una na age 7 & 8 dem molest una, nd una remember?? Me gann na age 8 dem molest me, aunty sikirat
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by moorevic(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
As a kid back then why couldn't we explode our seed into them.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by moorevic(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
But it was fun thou. Having to fvck a matured pussy.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by NewJaja(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Same happend to me. Now she hs 5 kids. I visit d family tho... I hv bin tempted to remind her, buh she fit deny... After dey wil pretend as if konji disturbs men only. Aunty Gift i hpe u cme across dis on NL.

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FengChui(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
titi4fola:
Ummmm...mmm undecided

See as u pay attention for the thread.

Wehdone ma!

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by hrykanu231(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well, this is a faceless forum. Guess I need to share mine. I had bn "used" by 4 different ladies from age 6-12. All because my Mum was always out there trying to make ends meet. If she wasn't at work, she was selling in d shop or attending distant learning Programme. She at various occasions had kept her only son in the care of these supposedly good neighbours.
I feel I should use their real names(but that might ruin someone's marriage).

Lady 1, was in her late twenties or so. Mum took her like her daughter. In mum's absence she will take me to d room and tell my sisters not to disturb us that she needs to make me sleep(so that I will grow tall). From the moment she locks d door till I "wake up from sleep" she will make me suck her b.reast, her lips, her poosy and finally she will just ride me to sleep.

Lady2, was a nursing student who rented a room in our house, she was always using food to entice me. Thereafter, she will suck my Lil thing then. Until I tell her I want to pee.

Lady3, was a graduated who took her 2 years joblessness on me all in the name of lesson teacher. My two Lil fingers suffered in her pus.y. Sex was usually on Friday when my other siblings go for drama rehearsal.

Let me stop before I mention this last Aunty's name...

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by jmaxjohn(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Faceless forum. Talk jare

hrykanu231:
Well, this is a faceless forum. Guess I need to share mine. I had bn "used" by 4 different ladies from age 6-12. All because my Mum was always out there trying to make ends meet. If she wasn't at work, she was selling in d shop or attending distant learning Programme. She at various occasions had kept her only son in the care of these supposedly good neighbours.
I feel I should use their real names(but that might ruin someone's marriage).

Lady 1, was in her late twenties or so. Mum took her like her daughter. In mum's absence she will take me to d room and tell my sisters not to disturb us that she needs to make me sleep(so that I will grow tall). From the moment she locks d door till I "wake up from sleep" she will make me suck her b.reast, her lips, her poosy and finally she will just ride me to sleep.

Lady2, was a nursing student who rented a room in our house, she was always using food to entice me. Thereafter, she will suck my Lil thing then. Until I tell her I want to pee.

Lady3, was a graduated who took her 2 years joblessness on me all in the name of lesson teacher. My two Lil fingers suffered in her pus.y. Sex was usually on Friday when my other siblings go for drama rehearsal.

Let me stop before I mention this last Aunty's name...
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by nobleblood: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
I guess what a man can do, women can do better.

I
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
F/\cking paedophiles angry
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ahh, aunty Titi, eyin le bami Je o. Mi o ti e mo wipe ma si riyin ni nairaland. Emi Romeo ni o angry . Shey e ranti
titi4fola:
grin grin Abi ooo..

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
FengChui:

See as u pay attention for the thread.

Wehdone ma!
Abi nah...Abeg no break my fasting jooo grin wink..how was your day?
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by IdeyFindWife: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
rasojie:
And most of this auntie dey view this thread oo
I enjoyed it den, but I really wished it never happened.
It made me to be sexually active from a young age. I can even count up to 3 or mor big aunties embarassed

Chai
The fact that something sounds incredulous to you doesn't mean it's not some other folks daily realities, bitches! All the ignorant females visiting only to "cum" some shyt talk on the thread don't even know how lame they sound. They come in here to sound bewildered but we know you lot are pretending. And y'all don't know the male physiology/psychology like y'all make out to do too.

And since you silly girls refused to think a bit before typing shyt, let me remind ya, the sexual freedom conventions for the pre-1990's Nigeria placed ladies in far much more repressed and 'straight-jacketed' positions, whereby getting sexual satisfaction from older males, only for its own self without any strings attached was near impossible! Hence, they looked for real-life d!ldos who ran little risk of exposure or refusal for them. Religion played its part, socially enforced decency-norms demanding less expression of sex-themes played its part, the extended and other crowded family systems also provided fertile ground for such; as well as a culture that disregarded and mandatorily dispensed with observations, opinions and reportage of children.

It's still happening but on a far lesser scale. And the reasons are simple. Ladies are less sexually trapped now. If they want it, they know it wouldn't take them too long to go go out and get it! Ladies of now are also aided with an extravagant array of highly effective sextoys while there are more hornier toads in form of guys out looking for trysts than before. Our ladies who are presently, possibly, molesting younger boys will be coding it but as we can see from foreign media, with all their surveillance culture, women are molesting younger boys steady, but it's getting harder for them to do so without getting caught.

The worst downside for us boys is that it wakes up all the latent sexual instincts in you ahead of time, reprogrammes and gives your life a new self-destructive coloring like introducing a kid to drugs at an early age. That's why all the confused, dummy-ladies with their self-righteous posturing on the thread deserve a wicked knock on their heads.

There you have it b!tches; anyone feels the need to molest some guy, the offer still stands...send a pm!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Sierusvirus(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
I sometimes dey always wonder wetin those big aunties dey always like for small small boys príck.

Shout out to aunty dorcas. I bin dey like 8 yrs that time when she call me for sitting room . She put my hand inside her Toto say make I dey rub am. Oboy as I commot the thing I take style smell my hand. She talk say make I commot trouser put my "kokoro" inside her Toto. I no even know wetin to do. She still dey even beat me self on top say I no dey fvck am well. As I bin wan cry she pet me say she go buy "ekana Gowon" for me na hin I shut up. Oboy I just dey rub príck for toto o. The thing sweet die I no go lie. Aunty dorcas for don marry with pikin now. She fit even don turn grandma sef. Na only God sabi where she dey.

Greater percentage of male child were left to be abused most expecially by the mothers who expose and makes them understand that their private part is not private but public.
Exposing male child unclothedness in the presence of other females who now takes advantage of the male child or even themselves does do molest the child.
They protect the female child body from abuse and leave the male child to be abused.
They make the female child to protect her body and make the male child to understand that his body doesn't worth anything in this world.
They avoid bathing the female child in the presence of the male but see it as nothing bathing the male child in the presence of other females or her sister who will later abuse him.
Believing that only the female child are abused cos you will see blood flow but males child are not being abused cos you won't see blood flow but now forgetting the psychological effects on him.
Believing the male child enjoys it while the female doesn't, how on earth would a woman have such a stupid mentality.
After all these male child abuse they now feel in secured cos the bad seed they did sow in the male child minds and mentality is coming back to hunt the females.

I saw a woman that brought a male and female child to pee, she pulled the female child pants to bend and pee but rather didn't pull the male child trouser to knee level so he can pee 2 without hold his peepee, but rather held the male child penis, I couldn't hold myself and try to correct her that it's a private part not a public part which she is sending signal to the boys brains . she acted like it's normal when three men shouted the hell out of her life that she is abusing the male child.
The men should protect their male child from these female abusers and make them face penalties 2.
male child hardly opens up cos of threats from their female abusers and on the point nobody will see blow flow, he doesn't have any fact to crucify the females.
It's Hurst me so bad cos the psychological effects on male child brains is really bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Sierusvirus(m): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2017
freecocoa:
The guys are laughing about it but this is in no way funny, I believe most of what's written here cos I have male friends and most of them recount same. It's really a pity that molestation of the male child is practically overlooked and I wonder why those women chose little boys when there were available men to sleep with.

Well, I kinda think it's no longer like that these days, I will kill any man or woman that tries to, let alone molest my kid, nonsense. angry

Chai! This partly explains why so many Nigerian men are fvcked up, its such a shame.

My dear, male child abuse and molestation is more than a female child abuse cos you will see blood flow on the female child so caution is being observed unless the male child abuse where you won't see blood flow so no caution cos he doesn't have evidence to prove being molested or abused.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2017
shout out to aunty Ij .funny enough she is mum blood sis ( younger sis) .

mum was running a saloon back then so I'm always at home with aunty Ij.

nothing wey aunty Ij no use my eyes see.

when ever i see her now i just shake my head and ask God to forgive her .

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2017
rosalieene:

Mr, this is not a joke, neither am i joking
Just as you guys are complaining, we ladies have our own stories to tell. I for one have my own story. This doesn't mean I should allow some bad past events take a better part of me or change my ideology of life or make me live a wayward life just because of what someone in the past did. Life is all about learning to understand how to navigate challenges that come our way. Yes, that can make some one traumatized, We should all work towards making sure that what happened in the past doesn't happen in the future especially to our kids/unborn kids. So many house helps are still involved in the devilish act.... We just have to be careful and watchful of whom we leave our kids with. Not just house helps but neighbors, friends, uncles, aunties.

THATS VERY, THOUGHTFUL OF YOU, MADE SO MUCH SENSE. I HONESTLY WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN LIFE. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.