Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72864 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2016
This explains the numerous women bashing threads on NL. People are damaged.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Laveda(f): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Mehnnn

For real? sad these househelps ain't trying.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Stories like this are usually alarming. Only God will save our children from this menace.
a camera installed in your home will assist too

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Very rampant

16 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2016
I didn't know it was so rampant like this. I thought I was alone in this. It happened to me too. But don't wanna talk about it, it makes me sad anytime I remember those memories. Wish it never happened. Parents should watch how their kids relate with these big aunties and uncles, you never can tell what they are doing to these innocent kids. May God help us all.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by sevantex(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2016
i can relate also. Sai Aunty Bunmi, effing perv of an aunty that year

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by csamii: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Shout out to Ogonna! I can't add aunty to her name because that witch molested me for two straight years and I was 6 when she started.

20 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ClassCaptain(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Please, I want to employ househelp for myself...Preferably Age 35 to 40 grin...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Malayy(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2016
my own worst.. na my female cousin disvirgin me.. but her pvssy stink like shitt.. her life is miserable now.. I was like 3 or 4 then..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Malayy(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
salauwale:
Damn...... y'all had some very interesting childhood. It seems like fun considering what I went through to get that experience the first time. But is there a chance anybody this experience ever affected anyone's sex life or opposite sex intimacy in any way? Pls share !
it never affected me.. cause it didn't persist.. just for a short period of time

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by nickvanilla(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Blood of God!
Women are heartless.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by presented007(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
The thing wey vex me pass be say na them go beat u pass when they hear say u do something like that with a girl @ your age

I still remember how she always send her junior brother away thats same age with me to go out and play while we both play in her own room

Nq so she go dey even dey smell like wetin arh no knw

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Malayy(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2016
XaintJoel20:
This may sound unbelievable. I first had this experience when I was in kindergarten and I didn't see any reason to tell my parents because I didn't see it a big deal.

Good will help our children...
I told my mum when she came back from work.. "mummy munny, ebere me mu ihe aruru ana". she told me to go and sit down.. but the molestation didn't persist again

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by vislabraye(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
I sometimes dey always wonder wetin those big aunties dey always like for small small boys príck.

Shout out to aunty dorcas. I bin dey like 8 yrs that time when she call me for sitting room . She put my hand inside her Toto say make I dey rub am. Oboy as I commot the thing I take style smell my hand. She talk say make I commot trouser put my "kokoro" inside her Toto. I no even know wetin to do. She still dey even beat me self on top say I no dey fvck am well. As I bin wan cry she pet me say she go buy "ekana Gowon" for me na hin I shut up. Oboy I just dey rub príck for toto o. The thing sweet die I no go lie. Aunty dorcas for don marry with pikin now. She fit even don turn grandma sef. Na only God sabi where she dey.

Na pedophilia be dat. She don abuse you and dat na crime.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2016
I had same experience wen I was 10. Our landlord's daughter in benin. She was 24. Notin dis idiot lady nor take me do. I made sure I revenged wen I was 19 and she was 30+ and still unmarried. She allowed me wen she saw d level of rage in my eyes. I was ready to force her if she didn't cooperate . Yeye woman

38 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by vislabraye(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2016
shocked . I can't believe the number of guys that were molested. I've never experienced it although we once had a housemaid that dresses suggestively. My thing used to stand anytime she comes my way but I was never forced to do any funny thing.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
For me,i was the pervert tho!sneaking in to my aunt's room at night to press her big yansh!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by wittyt98(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Chai Angela
omo that aunty do me strong thing

I just day there dey watch cartoon jeje o ..naso she come lie down for my side with only pant ..as a small boy nah, my Brain no even reason rubbish but I wondered why she wasn't putting on any clothes and exposing her succulent breasts .. Na so this aunty say make I epp her off her payint grin come day ask me if I don see Toto before grin ..before I say no, she don carry my hand put for there chai I finger her life grin .. As I day finger, naso she start to day suck my own nîpple o cheeeei I wan die grin I no fit resist am again .my dick strong sote I think say e go burst grin grin grin na so aunty Angela chuk my dick for her Toto come day rape me o but to be honest i enjoyed the raping sha. e sweet die grin grin grin I wish she raped me more often

32 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
ayanma!

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Rosella1: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lmfao!
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Rosella1: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
pedrilo:
I had same experience wen I was 10. Our landlord's daughter in benin (Aize). She was 24. Notin dis idiot lady nor take me do. I made sure I revenged wen I was 19 and she was 30+ and still unmarried. She allowed me wen she saw d level of rage in my eyes. I was ready to force her if she didn't cooperate . Yeye woman
Lol, pay back 100%
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rosella1:

Lol, pay back 100%
Bae i had to when i finally realized what she did was called RAPE.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rolly83:
For me,i was the pervert tho!sneaking in to my aunt's room at night to press her big yansh!!!

19 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Donwizbro(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
She always say she lyks me....

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Beemhan(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
pedrilo:
Bae i had to when i finally realized what she did was called RAPE.
not in Nigeria though. According to our outdated laws, (section 357 Criminal Code) a woman cannot rape a man. At best, what she did was indecently assault you, which carries a lesser penalty.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by jojothaiv(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I grew up in a civilized society...OP is a pervert_ and this thread explains a lot.. really sorry you were emotionally scarred .
SlaughterHouse, There's more beauty in your grammar than the reality...

The fact that someone got molested by a grown up adult sexually, doesn't mean you should tag that person a pervert!

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ceejayxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
good ol' days....n some even have kids now...u see them with their kids n u both exchange guilty n knowing smiles..but don't talk abt d good ol' days.

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rosella1:

Lol, pay back 100%
if i was baseball bat and you were a ball,i would hit you hardgrin
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Leave the op make trouser dey wear am grin grin
Yepa!! shocked shocked
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by somehowpenis(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Put more attention to your dirty clítoris if you know nothing about the power of the male díck.
jesus is lord grin shocked shocked

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by kolajoo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mine was my Aunty in mid 90's...

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by centboy123456(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Maxi112:
my own worst grin I for be virgin by now if not our house girl grin

will never employ a house help in my house, never!

Guy abeg tell us how he tell happen na tell us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~