Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72861 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2016
pedrilo:
not only maid dear, some family relations are just not normal. Fear some adults ladies and d tins dat go tru their minds.
u no include neighbors

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Tomorrow all you'll be seeing on NL's front page is "man beaten, arrest ed, for molesting a girl" and so many useless females that molest toddlers (boys), and girls too(that will now grow to become lesbians) will be asking for his preek to be castrated, he should be killed, blah blah blah...you people are the reason those men rape those children because they were being molested as kids. Till now, it hasn't been easy for me to control my urge which is somehow draining me financially cos if the thing hold me and there's o girl around, I patronize call girls. And lastly, God will punish all you stupid girls that are busy forming for niggas that can satisfy your sexual urge, only for you to molest someone's child, may your future kids be ra**ed aggressively. Bast**ds angry angry
na fight? lol

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 4:13am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

Mr, this is not a joke, neither am i joking
Just as you guys are complaining, we ladies have our own stories to tell. I for one have my own story. This doesn't mean I should allow some bad past events take a better part of me or change my ideology of life or make me live a wayward life just because of what someone in the past did. Life is all about learning to understand how to navigate challenges that come our way. Yes, that can make some one traumatized, We should all work towards making sure that what happened in the past doesn't happen in the future especially to our kids/unborn kids. So many house helps are still involved in the devilish act.... We just have to be careful and watchful of whom we leave our kids with. Not just house helps but neighbors, friends, uncles, aunties.
tell am, u suck older guys dick back then?

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by iamFawaz(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
The guys are laughing about it but this is in no way funny, I believe most of what's written here cos I have male friends and most of them recount same. It's really a pity that molestation of the male child is practically overlooked and I wonder why those women chose little boys when there were available men to sleep with.

Well, I kinda think it's no longer like that these days, I will kill any man or woman that tries to, let alone molest my kid, nonsense. angry

Chai! This partly explains why so many Nigerian men are fvcked up, its such a shame.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by 2mNaira: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Quite revealing.

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by DaGC(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm, I no fit talk wetin dem use my eye see for Warri. All the aunty Pat, Esther, Juliet, Remi, Ovie, Ejiro etc una well done o. Make God no let una pikin go through such o.

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ipain: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2016
I had my first with a cousin. She always want to bath with me and I no no idea what we were doing. Until we were caught. My uncles asked us to open the door.

They questioned me and ask me what were doing in the bathroom and due to my photographic mind, I knew dem sef no pure.

Ipain what were you doing with kofo?

Raise your hands up now.

They kept asking questions until I got tired and in rebellious manner, asked " you too no dey do"? And I said it so much confidence.

Omo, dem tire for me that day. Silence engulfed the room and laughter erupted.

I was around 6 then. Imagine as small as I was and asking adults in their 30s "you too no dey do?" grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Vince77(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2016
I was about 5yrs old wen our neighbor introduced me to the act.i think she was about 8yrs old then.

We would do it at the backyard and under the staircase. This went on for a while. Then it happened with the maid.

Then it happened again with two other females but i dont wanna talk abt it.

As a kid i was exposed to alot of sexual things. It really affected me. My mind was very very dirty.

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
iamFawaz:
tell am, u suck older guys dick back then?
mtcheewwww
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by teepsee(f): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2016
How come I missed this post.
Oboi if i start my story, mehennn we no go close.

Our house help, mama joy, aunty joy herself, aunty chi. And more. Thank God say them axe busters are not rampared by then, if not i for dy wear pampers undecided

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2016
ipain:
I had my first with a cousin. She always want to bath with me and I no no idea what we were doing. Until we were caught. My uncles asked us to open the door.

They questioned me and ask me what were doing in the bathroom and due to my photographic mind, I knew dem sef no pure.

Ipain what were you doing with kofo?

Raise your hands up now.

They kept asking questions until I got tired and in rebellious manner, asked " you too no dey do"? And I said it so much confidence.

Omo, dem tire for me that day. Silence engulfed the room and laughter erupted.

I was around 6 then. Imagine as small as I was and asking adults in their 30s "you too no dey do?" grin
jahahajaha!!!!!!!!!!!
oh boy this your comment just douse all the anger wey dey my body!!!!!!!
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Smartademu(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Mine was my own aunt, my mom's younger sister. Abeg I no fit talk am. She is late sha. But why is it that its only men's molestation of the girl child that makes headlines and that of women on the boy child is always kept under wraps?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by teepsee(f): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Vince77:
I was about 5yrs old wen our neighbor introduced me to the act.i think she was about 8yrs old then.

We would do it at the backyard and under the staircase. This went on for a while. Then it happened with the maid.

Then it happened again with two other females but i dont wanna talk abt it.

As a kid i was exposed to alot of sexual things. It really affected me. My mind was very very dirty.

Some sang a song saying "under the coconut tree * bro don't you think we should have a remix of that song and put under the staircase" cause mine too started there

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by halimi26: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
The guys are laughing about it but this is in no way funny, I believe most of what's written here cos I have male friends and most of them recount same. It's really a pity that molestation of the male child is practically overlooked and I wonder why those women chose little boys when there were available men to sleep with.

Well, I kinda think it's no longer like that these days, I will kill any man or woman that tries to, let alone molest my kid, nonsense. angry

Chai! This partly explains why so many Nigerian men are fvcked up its such a shame.
FUCK_ YOU!! U dont give a flying fuck_ about any man.If u did,u wouldnt have added that backhanded insult(@bolded) directed at ngrian men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Smartademu:
Mine was my own aunt, my mom's younger sister. Abeg I no fit talk am. She is late sha. But why is it that its only men's molestation of the girl child that makes headlines and that of women on the boy child is always kept under wraps?
bro the thing be sey we dey " enjoy " ham

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by teepsee(f): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2016
ChappyChase:

bro the thing be sey we dey " enjoy " ham
oga you enjoy am when you small? Cause i remember they will even bet you if you not doing fine, how pin go do fine inside basin of water undecided

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2016
teepsee:
oga you enjoy am when you small? Cause i remember they will even bet you if you not doing fine, how pin go do fine inside basin of water undecided
hhahahaja
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
halimi26:
FUCK_ YOU!! U dont give a flying fuck_ about any man.If u did,u wouldnt have added that backhanded insult(@bolded) directed at ngrian men
Stup1d doesn't even begin to describe you dimwit.

Calling it as it is, can only be termed insult by someone with peas for brain, go fvck yourself shediot.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yeligray(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
END TIME AUNTIES.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by jamalnation(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Aunty Josephine tri gbosa 4u

9 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yeligray(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
BEHOLD CHRIST IS COMMING SOON.

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Stup1d doesn't even begin to describe you dimwit.

Calling it as it is, can only be termed insult by someone with peas for brain, go fvck yourself shediot.
hey young lady, learn how to talk like a lady, this is the same way u folks rape little boys

12 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Vince77(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
teepsee:

Some sang a song saying "under the coconut tree * bro don't you think we should have a remix of that song and put under the staircase" cause mine too started there

Hahahahahha....

Yea i think that song should have a remix.

So who did it to u? Maid or 'big aunty' ??

Modified : no worry i don see ya post.. Oh boi ur nyash for dey leak by now no be small. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2016
pedrilo:
hey young lady, learn how to talk like a lady, this is the same way u folks rape little boys
My Broda I don't even understand what they are quarrelling about. E be like our prayer don dey work.

Abeg to all my guys who keep saying they don't want to tok, una wan drop the momentum ontop this matter.
Toking will help you offload things from your chest that you've not been able to tell anyone. You have seen that you are not alone. We many well well.
Get the load off your chest once and for all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Ehen I forget to shout out to Aunty love our house maid.
When dey open paynt for me. I go come dey use razor blade to cut the paynt. Chai. I suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

are we fighting cheesy
walahi we're fighting oo cheesy
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by teepsee(f): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Vince77:

Hahahahahha....

Yea i think that song should have a remix.

So who did it to u? Maid or 'big aunty' ??

Modified : no worry i don see ya post.. Oh boi ur nyash for dey leak by now no be small. grin grin grin grin
hahahaha grin

Guy na there i thank God oo.
But my anger is you will see them forming for big guys
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Vince77(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2016
teepsee:
hahahaha grin

Guy na there i thank God oo.
But my anger is you will see them forming for big guys

Thats why they said women are confused and dont know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
iamFawaz:
na fight? lol
Bros na fight oo
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh shut your dirty hole and go find your mates to play with, I don't do stupid.

No. You only do small bois.

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh shut your dirty hole and go find your mates to play with, I don't do stupid.
smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.