Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72759 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FengChui(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
titi4fola:
Abi nah...Abeg no break my fasting jooo grin wink..how was your day?

Lols, no vex. I don forget say na Hajia u be. Buh, u no try for me o.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2017
hinky:
F/\cking paedophiles angry

I just realized that too. These are all tales of paedophilia
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by letusbepieces: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
rosalieene:

Old man yet no sense.
You think everyone live a reckless life like you do.

Hate makes dem obsessed with everything from the east. Y dont dey behave the same with their sisters, ever wondered?
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by camaraderi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
I read every comment on this forum and one thing that is common to all who have experienced being raped by aunties/house girls is that they find older women more attractive than younger ones. It happened to me in 1989, I was 7 and my dad's sister(auntie bose) used me for months. Lived with her for like 3 months because we had accommodation ish. I have seen her like 3 times since then and I will never trust anyone with my kids.

Like a year or two before, we had a house boy from Cotonou and the guy will molest me too. I am glad I was able to shrug off those thoughts as I was growing up. But I can tell everyone that these events reshaped my life and I thank God for his goodness and mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I just realized that too. These are all tales of paedophilia
And it affected d young boys cry
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by vicben27(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
#
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by vicben27(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
mine was 1995 i was jst 7yrs! i had to go stay wit a cousin of mine! who wud take me to her room wen evry other person had gon to wrk, she'll get UnCloth n have me stick my hands into her kitty after wic my JT will follow up d bitch is married wit five kids nw! some of dis ladies are jst sex starved!

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Beejayx: 4:06am On Jun 05, 2017
I ad my own fair share too ...my mum caught us...it wasn't funny o..see beating...

but this thing as made me too sexually active till now...
I prefer older women too..
God help us o

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 05, 2017
This thread is filled with such bitter realities, wtf So sad; cringe-worthy. Children deserve better protection. I had no idea little boys got abused so frequently, it's no wonder we have so many maladjusted adult men.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Jeez so I'm not alone, my own started when I'm 5 with aunty esther, she was a teenager then, she never allow my prick to rest, she made me to get big prick at a tender age, my prick is always in full erectile size almost every time because of what i av seen and done with her, even my mum wonder why my prick is always in full erectile size, she corrupted my mind to the extent that all my neighbors daughter became victim of my harassment, i was caught so many times practicing what i was thought by aunty esther to others age mate girls, because i was so much addicted to it until i got terrible experience from one housa daughter when I'm 11, unknown to me that the girl av been given for marriage, chai that day is one of
the day i can't forget

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FoxyFlow(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
Jeez so I'm not alone, my own started when I'm 5 with aunty esther, she was a teenager then, she never allow my prick to rest, she made me to get big prick at a tender age, my prick is always in full erectile size almost every time because of what i av seen and done with her, even my mum wonder why my prick is always in full erectile size, she corrupted my mind to the extent that all my neighbors daughter became victim of my harassment, i was caught so many times practicing what i was thought by aunty esther to others age mate girls, because i was so much addicted to it until i got terrible experience from one housa daughter when I'm 11, unknown to me that the girl av been given for marriage, chai that day is one of
the day i can't forget

Tell us about it....
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FTrebirth(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
aunty bisi, first wife of baba sule, i hail o! all those times you were sucking my finger-sized dick inside your beddroom and threatening me not to tell anyone or i would die. i believed in you because you were the only woman in that compound that showed me love in the real sense: akant fit count all the rice and big head of fish wey i chop for your house plus the coins you used to dash me for school! you made me think the bj was part of your 'kindness' so i didn't see anything wrong with it...until i grew up and started seeing adult magazines.

anyway...
i'm not going to curse you as you're already cursed with barrenness and your husband had to marry a second wife; but i pray that God continues to bless your stock fish business. your mate's shidren are still ya shidren. cheer up!

i have forgiven you!

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by YtivitissuP: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2017
It's something we lived with and had to man-up because we were told "real men don't just talk about everything". I have always had a weird sexual orientation (orgy and threesomes were normal to me) and being interested in older women, either married or unmarried, because of the genesis of my sexual life - abused by seniors (school mothers) and auxiliary teachers in the boarding house then. I've being trying to curb that in the last 3-4 years and I think I've been improving.

Parents need to be careful of who they trust around their children, expecially their firstborn. It still happens, although on a decline in this age, and I think it would continue until laws are made to protect the male-child.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Kaycee625(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2017
One thing I noticed is that any guy abused as a kid tends to like sex a lot, was a victim and I love sex,if You See the way I try to get laid when ever am Hot, you will marvel.
There was this teenage lady back then,she would call me to get room cos I was very handsome as a kid, she would close the door, carry me up and start having sex with me, was less than 10 then,
It made me also start having sex girls of my age then

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by tspun(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
The society only cares about the female folks with less regards to the male folks. Young boys are been molested everyday by aunties and mamas without anything being don about it.

I thought I was one of the few who got disvirgin by those we call aunty but going through this thread I don't think we are few, I can bet that 60% of the boys in this country where disvirgin by one sister in their neighborhood.

At 10 I was already having steady sex like three times every week, and it never stop till I got to 16. I don't know if it change me positively or negatively because now I just don't see sex as other guys sees it I don't know if its because I had enough of it growing up.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Engineermbugame(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
mehn ,diz 1 happened to my good friend oo ,he iz only son.her mummy has a maid back den wen ever i come hiz home ,he will tell me a stories hw her maid bleep him .right nah diz guy can stay a day without fucking a gal ,he usually carry difference types of gals wen coming back from school he will be 20 or 21
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
FengChui:

Lols, no vex. I don forget say na Hajia u be. Buh, u no try for me o.
Wetin I for do for u pls..?
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
romeorails:
Ahh, aunty Titi, eyin le bami Je o. Mi o ti e mo wipe ma si riyin ni nairaland. Emi Romeo ni o angry . Shey e ranti
....How I take spoil u? Emi jeje ara mi, I never reach that level ooo...Abeg ma somi lenu. #lolx been a while? Mi KO ran ti oo.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FengChui(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
titi4fola:
Wetin I for do for u pls..?

U follow those big aunties spoil me when I small embarassed
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Ughh! Nigbati mi wa ni kekere, te nipe Kin... angry
titi4fola:
....How I take spoil u? Emi jeje ara mi, I never reach that level ooo...Abeg ma somi lenu. #lolx been a while? Mi KO ran ti oo.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
romeorails:
Ughh! Nigbati mi wa ni kekere, te nipe Kin... angry
you must be kidding grin grin
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2017
FengChui:

U follow those big aunties spoil me when I small embarassed
meeee? I suppose u are taking me for someone else,
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FengChui(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2017
titi4fola:
meeee? I suppose u are taking me for someone else,

Maybe this is not the username u know, so u r d one taking me for someone else. tongue
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by KCmod: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
so hot

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Jorussia(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2017
I had a class mate in school who shared his experience with me.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by beatrice58: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rolly83:
For me,i was the pervert tho!sneaking in to my aunt's room at night to press her big yansh!!!
i swear bro i did d same wen i went for holidays in my auntyies house
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by beatrice58: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2017
i feel jealous dis didn't apn 2 me even do i hàd lot of aunties tho i lost my virginity @6 buh 2 a five year old. da aint molestation i guess she was also molested.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ThuGnificenX: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2017
My own Na Nkiru.... Next door neighbor. Na so this babe go give me baby oil make i dey help am massage her big breast.
Everyday na so so breast I go massage, sometimes na suck I go suck nipple. The babe no carry me go jungle sha but the sight of her big melon still dey my mind.. Chai Nkiru pls come back
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ThuGnificenX: 1:01am On Jun 10, 2017
But the one when sweet me na keyhole peep... I get one special corner for our bathroom door when I dey use watch dstv. Any aunt or female cousin when visit, I go just wait till I hear sound of shower den bam! I don take position grin bad kid

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by menstrualpad: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
tspun:
The society only cares about the female folks with less regards to the male folks. Young boys are been molested everyday by aunties and mamas without anything being don about it.

I thought I was one of the few who got disvirgin by those we call aunty but going through this thread I don't think we are few, I can bet that 60% of the boys in this country where disvirgin by one sister in their neighborhood.

At 10 I was already having steady sex like three times every week, and it never stop till I got to 16. I don't know if it change me positively or negatively because now I just don't see sex as other guys sees it I don't know if its because I had enough of it growing up.
Exactly
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by tck2000(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some people are so wicked
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by menstrualpad: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad tales

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.