Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32399 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by mokane28: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
You just spoke my mind, i think he will loose in 2019 but i don't think he will accept defeat talk more of handing over
nafada2:
this is sad! I am really afraid of our democracy. By the way he is going, if he loses next election (which is very possible) considering his anti-democratic instincts coupled with his near illiterate mentality, he will arrest inec officers and his opponents and refuse to hand over. Then the unimagined will begin. God, please come to our rescue before it is too late.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
X
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This is beyond hearsay evidence. Educate yourself on the news before abusing someone

The SSS initially submitted parts of its findings to the regulatory body, the National Judicial Council. Officials said the SSS moved in after the council merely recommended two of the judges for retirement, and not prosecution.

The council also refused to cooperate with the SSS as the agency launched wider investigations into the cases for more evidence. The source explained that judges whose homes were raided include Adeniyi Ademola, and Nnamdi Dimgba of the Federal High Court in Abuja as well as Sylvester Ngwuta and John Okoro of the Supreme Court.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212351-exclusive-untold-story-sss-raids-judges-homes-abuja-six-states.html

Well well well!! Back to the universally acclaimed unknown source of information who is oh so reliable that we must not know them, their affiliations and put their testimony into perspective! Right! undecided let me humour you, your unnamed source quotes the DSS as having discovered the judges owning assets here and there! They didn't say for a fact that whatever these assets are they were corruptly and/or illegaly obtained! Besides these cash stashes claimed to be found could easily be argued ad having be planted by the DSS! So still, no case here! Especially with the fact that the invasions and arrests were without warrants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
BraniacX:

Well well well!! Back to the universally acclaimed unknown source of information who is oh so reliable that we must not know them, their affiliations and put their testimony into perspective! Right! undecided let me humour you, your unnamed source quotes the DSS as having discovered the judges owning assets here and there! They didn't say for a fact that whatever these assets are they were corruptly and/or illegaly obtained! Besides these cash stashes claimed to be found could easily be argued ad having be planted by the DSS! So still, no case here! Especially with the fact that the invasions and arrests were without warrants

You can say planted or you suspect. However, abusing without fully understanding the case was wrong. I am not here to convince you. I am licking my lips to taste the soup of the evidences when the DSS arraigns these crooks on Monday.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can say planted or you suspect. However, abusing without fully understanding the case was wrong. I am not here to convince you. I am licking my lips to taste the soup of the evidences when the DSS arraigns these crooks on Monday.

Oh! shocked

They're crooks already?

Why bother prosecute then?

Can't we just shoot them all gestapo style or incinerate them nazi SS style? undecided

Wouldn't you rather be gulping bowlfulls of soup rather than licking cracked lips?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Obynolee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?

Dasuki is not been prosecuted but persecuted because of the role he played in 1985.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
BraniacX:

Oh! shocked

They're crooks already?

Why bother prosecute then?

Can't we just shoot them all gestapo style or incinerate them nazi SS style? undecided

Wouldn't you rather be gulping bowlfulls of soup rather than licking cracked lips?

If you understand Sting Operation, Surveillance and Over $500,000 found in the house, you will spare me the legal jargon when I call them Garth Crooks.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Jerryojozy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I woke up to this very news. It is dismal pismal to rule of law. Our democracy is under threat.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If you understand Sting Operation, Surveillance and Over $500,000 found in the house, you will spare me the legal jargon when I call them Garth Crooks.

No i won't spare you the legal jargon! The accusations bother on corruption and not threat to state security and as such becomes the purview of the EFCC and not the DSS!!! Gettit? That is one fundamental fact that makes this c0ck and bull story crooked! <sad this gestapo style invasion is unwarranted as armed resistance isn't expected and thus these circumstantial evidence points to the theory that what is going on is beyond the childish face saving excuse being parrotted in the media especially if you put into context recent judgements by these judges!
Pheew! Explanations bore me! I couldn't explain it better so there you go!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Lumig: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bullshit! We have overbloated this DEMOCRACY sef as if it is a passport to heaven. What has democracy offered us since all these years if not impunity, opportunity to embezzle and all sorts of ills bedevilling our dear country now. Has democracy put food on your tables? Rule of law my ass, where was rule of law when corruption was having a filled day in all facets of our livelihood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
BraniacX:

No i won't spare you the legal jargon! The accusations bother on corruption and not threat to state security and as such becomes the purview of the EFCC and not the DSS!!! Gettit? That is one fundamental fact that makes this c0ck and bull story crooked! <sad this gestapo style invasion is unwarranted as armed resistance isn't expected and thus these circumstantial evidence points to the theory that what is going on is beyond the childish face saving excuse being parrotted in the media especially if you put into context recent judgements by these judges!
Pheew! Explanations bore me! I couldn't explain it better so there you go!

Cow and Chicken story is a judge holding Bribe money $500,000 trailed to his room and people try to defend it with RULE OF LAW.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by drstone1: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.

I will also Expose you and your crap. I was there when they told you to write this stupid justification of undemocratic and tyrannical tendencies. They advised you to say 35 million dollars raw cash was found in one of the residences. Why did you reduce the amount to two million USD. Is it also the news material this your 'credible sources' advised?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Cow and Chicken story is a judge holding Bribe money $500,000 trailed to his room and people try to defend it with RULE OF LAW.

Holding bribe money according to...........

Wait for it!

Keep waiting

DSS!!! oh! sad

I could have saved us the trouble and simply typed "another c0ck and bull superstory scripted by the Daura Shoe Shiners to muscle recalcitrants into subservience"

By the way, have they finally found the millions of dollars allegedly found in akwa ibom state house? undecided

No, I didn't think so, a discerning mind would be able to see the obvious pattern here........ Operative word "discerning"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by london4luv: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?
ur a walking dead
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by fergie001: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol.

Yet I don't want to believe that you find this current action by the government to clean our judicial system bad.

The Judiciary is the last hope of the common man and if the rich ones have already bought the judges what's left for us?

Have you ever wondered why a man who stole a loaf of bread or chicken was sentenced to death and the former governor of Edo state Igbenedion who stole billions of dollars was just give a small fine to pay and released?

Our judges are corrupt and they deserve to have the spotlight on them. At least for once.
I totally agree with U,but not with the way it is done.Use d proper channels,get a warrant,search their houses,or whichever way they will do it,because illegality begets illegality.The way and manner it is done is wrong,even though d intentions are novel....let us be united in saying this is wrong.It will produce another pattern and templates for other arrests in this Government and beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Oblang(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
of what use is the stupid democracy? Dmocracy is trash,military better take over. Democracy is used to steal money,get away with it and impoverish the masses

On point. To hell with democracy. How I wish this Buhari govt is a military govt. The likes of FFK would not be talking trash..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by blackpriest0911: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Foolish FFK..the guilty r afraid..i c him spending his time in jail

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ladej(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Am I supposed to answer that?
YOU JUST DID
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by tiwiex(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Clinton9000:
Buhari is intentionally doing all these so that Military will take over and save him from disgrace and nose diving the country into anarchy. So that when he goes and people ask him why didn't your government fix the things it promised to fix....HE WOULD SAY: REMEMBER WE WERE ONLY 18 MONTHS IN OFFICE WHEN THE MILITARY TOOK OVER, IF NOT WE WOULD HAVE FIXED EVERYTHING. In military, it's called Tactical exit

A year ago, I would have said u were smoking something. Ur explanation sounds so simple but who knows with these APC guys.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Abcka811: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
IBB with Dasuki overthrow Buhari in the millitary. It was Dasuki that handcuffed Buhari. You small rat. I do not know the new guy you are refering to but he must also be Buhari former enemy or a former pdp person.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Abcka811: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Victorblaze14:

When they called Buhari a "CONVERTED DEMOCRAT" just to sell him to the masses,I only laughed. My reasons were:Nowhere in the world has a dictator changed. Nowhere in the world has a dictator ruled again as democratically elected president. They sold wicked and vindictive religious fanatic and ethnic bigot to us. When he has not been obeying court orders what were you guys thinking? He wants to shut all the arms of government down and rule alone. He is still a dictator but God will deal with him
amen
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by chernest2002: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Pennywise:

You should be thankful to Buhari. You are the one that is brain dead and the people he is after are the ones that caused your affliction.
I pray that buhari will reign till 2023 so that zombies like you will receive sense , idiot.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Frankuboy84: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2016
crimeboss:
when he is sent home in daura, u can join him in any service that fits ur desire.

@Deepfreezer, he wasnt supporting PMB's dictatorship,he is only saying Nigerians and mostly those that joined hands to vote for PMB should enjoy his ruling style.Dont Call on anybody to help or save u.Senators have tasted it,Judges are tasting it,I wonder who or which Group is next.PMB must have a target always.I am not saying he shldnt fight corruption,but he shld follow due process as a leader not as a cattle rearer trying to control his stubborn cattles.Its likely PMB sees Nigerians as his cattles.Lwkmd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Deepfreezer(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Frankuboy84:

@Deepfreezer, he wasnt supporting PMB's dictatorship,he is only saying Nigerians and mostly those that joined hands to vote for PMB should enjoy his ruling style.Dont Call on anybody to help or save u.Senators have tasted it,Judges are tasting it,I wonder who or which Group is next.PMB must have a target always.I am not saying he shldnt fight corruption,but he shld follow due process as a leader not as a cattle rearer trying to control his stubborn cattles.Its likely PMB sees Nigerians as his cattles.Lwkmd.
offcourse bro. Guess they dont know i was be8ng sarcastic about it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Deepfreezer(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

There is a problem with your comment. It is a Nigerian problem. No one is meant to be "RULED". Every citizen is meant to be "LED", not ruled. This is why you all are treated like serfs. Your minds are already tuned towards being one. The Nigerian mind is amazing.
it surprises me u dont understand am being sarcastic here.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Deepfreezer(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2016
solacesolutions:

Lol guy u don tire. I can feel it. Lol
honestly im in zero mode now.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Deepfreezer(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2016
crimeboss:
when he is sent home in daura, u can join him in any service that fits ur desire.
hahhahha God forbid, i cant feast with the Devil.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by awoo10(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

See ya mouth like "I say no to tyranny".

When the judges we're collecting bribes to tune of millions of dollars where you put your mouth dat time ehn?

You can now come here and be posturing like a human rights advocate "yan yan yan yan yan... "

I wonder if your dad is even among those judges arrested. Nemesis will catch up with all of you.

How I wish there was a way deport people like you to Afghanistan or something and put goodluck Jonathan there as your president.

I know you have a thick skull so I'll implore you to read this very slowly. If you get confused on the way call your brother in JSS2 to help you out.

The Judiciary is last hope of the common man. In a nation where the rich and the poor are the same in the eyes of the law, then there is hope for such country. That, in case you don't know is why Lady Justice wears a blindfold.

Your judges have been selling justice for a long time yet you kept mute. Now we have somebody who had the balls to do what needs to be done people like you who don't know their @ss from a hole in he ground go about mouthing off words you just picked up on Nairaland.

Y'all deserve the pain and austerity you are going through indeed. As jobless as most of you are you can't see that these set of people have held your destinies in their fists with a vice-like grip.

They we're arrested. A signal that nobody is above the law. Not even judges. I don't give a sh*t if they were all whisked away in the dead of the night to defend the allegations against them.

They need not worry. Their victims, people like you, are always present on Nairaland and offline to defend them. Carry on.
I know u r at least educated if not totally, at least to some extent!!! Which one is it that u don't understand... There is total famine in our land even the rich dudes around feel it, am not saying they should be prosecuted but there are due process, let them follow it, n stop disgracing our country , n I know u will skip the parts that this bubu led govt has also being found wanting in corruption... U r really a mess!!! U r going to face grave consequences of not sticking to the truth...u probably sold u soul to the devil...that's why u hardly understand what hardish is telling on Nigerians, n lemme also remind u "DASUKI GATE" what happened to him at last...? Who is paying who? All am saying is follow due process n not ignite strife n coup on our land...edeiot!!! #isaynototyranny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Nature8(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Nawa oo!
This is very bad..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
ladej:
YOU JUST DID

Really? So what answer did I give?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ladej(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Really? So what answer did I give?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
awoo10:

I know u r at least educated if not totally, at least to some extent!!! Which one is it that u don't understand... There is total famine in our land even the rich dudes around feel it, am not saying they should be prosecuted but there are due process, let them follow it, n stop disgracing our country , n I know u will skip the parts that this bubu led govt has also being found wanting in corruption... U r really a mess!!! U r going to face grave consequences of not sticking to the truth...u probably sold u soul to the devil...that's why u hardly understand what hardish is telling on Nigerians, n lemme also remind u "DASUKI GATE" what happened to him at last...? Who is paying who? All am saying is follow due process n not ignite strife n coup on our land...edeiot!!! #isaynototyranny

I'll attempt to respond to your pathetic and disjointed response.

There is total famine in our land? Really? Do you know what famine is?

"Buhari's government is found wanting in corruption". I think what you meant to say is Buhari's government is corrupt. And I'll have to reply bullshit. Mention one case against the FG on corruption that you know of. Maybe you can also provide a link so I can educate myself.

The rest of your post is unintelligible.

Here's what I'm going to tell you dear:

1. Are the judges above the laws of the land? No.

2. Do judges have immunity against arrests and prosecution? No.

3. Is there a difference between personal misconduct and criminal misconduct? Yes. They are probably intertwined and one obviously takes precedence over the other.

Please try and understand what I have written before you come back with a rejoinder OK?

And no? I haven't sold my soul to the devil. Even if I offered it to him, the bastard will be scared to take it cost he knows we are on opposing sides.

It's you who should remove religious and ethnic bias from your eyes and stop hating on the person of the president. OK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost / Truckload Of Soldiers Present As Fulanis Hold Peace Meeting In Kogi State.Photos / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.